𝑅𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑

Bởi Mydreamcuties

Years of being an Avenger not only being family with the Avengers is a big thing for me, I always wanted a fa... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A letter
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
𝐴𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 2

555 24 23
Bởi Mydreamcuties

Nat's POV

I just came back from the school where I drop Peter and it is 9:00, okay I know I'm late but it's the traffics fault. They were all in the meeting room so I quickly went to the meeting room too. And they were all sitting in their usual sits.

"Agent Romanoff" the first thing Fury said to me when I got in to the room.
"Sorry, there was a traffic when I was dropping off Peter." I said.

"I understand , how is he?" Fury asked.

"Well he is good" I said while taking my sit between Wanda and Tony.

"So I called you all, because there would be someone coming back. And that is what General Ross said." Fury said.

I wonder who would it be since...oh no it can't be him there is only 2 people left the Avengers and it's Carol and...Steve. Well actually only one person who really left the Avengers since Carol just came back for like a year ago. No no it really can't be.

"Anyways I am guessing there is only one possibilities on who would be coming back" Fury said snapping me out of my thoughts, then everyone turns their head to me.

"What?" I said and give them a 'Don't you dare say it' look. They shook their heads and turn their head away.

Then there was a knock.

"Come in" Fury said and Maria came in.

"Fury, he is here now." Maria said.

I took a deep breath, then Wanda started rubbing my back.

"Hey hey it's going to be fine Nat, I swear if it is really him and he hurt you I will not hesitate to kill him." Tony said.

"Me too" Wanda and Clint said.

"Even though we are friends with Steve we would also kill him if he did something stupid." Bucky said and Sam nodded.

"They are right Agent Romanoff, we will be here for you Natasha" Fury said.

"Thank you guys for your support." I said.

Then the door opens and two people walk in. "Hello" the girl said. Sharon.

What the hell is she doing in here? And with Steve. Wait no. She can't be the one who Steve left me for.

"Agent Carter, what are you doing in here I am just inform that only ONE is supposed to be coming back as an Avenger and beside you weren't an Avenger." Fury said with his one eyebrow is raising.

"Because I told her to come" the man said. Steve.

I have to hold my tear, I can't cry now. So I face the window instead and Wanda gave me a concerning look and I just gave her a sad smile and went back to face the window.

"Well hello to you too Cap" Tony said with a hint of annoyance.

"Welcome back Captain" I heard Sam said trying to be nice as possible.

"Hey pal" I heard Bucky said. And the others greeted him except for me, Fury, Clint and Wanda.

"Take a sit Captain." Fury said seriously. And I went back to face the table. And I realize that there is only one sit and it is right accross me. The hell out of all of the sits why there?

"Agent Carter, you should leave this room, only Avengers and those people who are really allowed are the ones who can only go in here." Fure said and I can see in the corner of my eye that Sharon look at Steve and Steve nodded then sharon left.

Okay they don't even look so matching I mean I- uhm I don't even care.

"Anyways there will be no missions for now unless there is a serious situation that needed you guys." Fury said. We all nodded.

"But I will be giving you guys some rules for now." Fury said and we all groan except for Steve.

"We always have rules don't we?" Sam said slightly irritated and we all nodded and Fury just rolled his eyes.

"Anyways as I was saying the rules, one there would be only limited time of leaving the compound." Fury said. Then Scott raise his hand.

"Yes Mr Lang?" Fury said.

"What about my family they don't live here so I would be going out the most whenever I want to see them or whenever they need me." Scott said.

"Fine except for Mr Lang but you know you and your family can also live here." Fury said crossing his arms.

"Yeah, sure that would be great besides Cassie is friends with Morgan, Lila, Nate, Cooper and Peter." Scott said regretting the last name he said but I gave him a 'that's okay' look because I can just really lie to Steve that he don't have a son since he already have someone else anyways.

Scott sigh in relief while the others just look so confused about how am I not mad except for Steve of course.

"Who is Lila, Cooper, Nate, Morgan and Peter?" Steve asked.

Then they all turn to Steve and look at eachother then they look at me and I gave them my 'what?' look.

"Well Lila, Cooper and Nate are my children. Lila is 15, Cooper is 13, and Nate is 10. So you really don't know them since of course you left us." Clint said.

My heart sank since all of the events happened flashes in my mind.

Steve's POV

Ouch. I never meant to really leave them especially Nat. I still love her. Now I think she hates me of course, I understand her.

"Morgan is my child, and yep Cap I have a daughter. She's 12 years old. She's pretty smart too just like me." Tony said and they all, chuckle at his words.

Now who is Peter? I mean hearing that name kinda makes me happy I don't know why. I notice them all turn their heads to Nat, I wonder why. Nat clears her throat.

"And Peter is my son" Nat said.

That's how I lost it. She already have a son? She move on. I lost her because of me.

"He's 14 years old and if your asking about his father well he is gone now." Nat said.

Okay she move on a year after we broke up wow. My heart just sank. But I don't know what I feel about the father being gone am I happy or not?

"Okay, now enough with those. I still have rules to tell. Okay second would be you guys need to get bonding time so in the morning you guys will be walking for at least 30 minutes then breakfast and then trainings are for 2 to 3 hours you may leave the training or skip it if it's necessary. Now you guys will be in the same room for 7 to 8 pm you guys do whatever you want just try not to kill eachother or burn the compound. Am I clear to the rules?" Fury said.

Then Tony raised his hand.

"What is it Stark?" Fury said still his arms are crossed.

"You didn't told us rules you told us about our routines" Tony said and they all snickered except me and Fury.

"Okay is that all? Also there will be punishments if you guys never followed what I just said and if you're doing something stupid and even asking stupid questions or saying something stupid." Fury said then they all groaned again.

"Now meeting is ending now." Fury said and then walked out.

We all started to stand up. I am debating on telling Nat the truth or not to talk to her. I saw Bucky and Sam went up to her and they started talking. Okay not the right timing.

"Anyways as you guys heard the old one eyed man said we would be bonding together so I suggest we go for a movie night later?" Tony asked and they all agreed and turn their heads to me except Nat well I think she's avoiding me.

"Uhm uh yes sure I can come I guess, I'll just inform Sharon." I said.

Then Nat walked out followed by Wanda. Did I say something wrong?

"Well cap didn't know you really do have a girl now." Tony scoffed.

"Yeah I thought you gave her your word, I never knew you really left her for that Sharon girl." Clint said rolling his eyes.

What? What do they mean I left her for Sharon?

"What do you mean I left her for Sharon? I never left her for Sharon. Besides I don't have any new girl." I said in my defense.

"Cap you left her over the phone you told her that you can't take it anymore and that over the months she's been in coma you found somebody new." Scott said.

"Wait no okay I know I said that but I never meant that it was true, I was planning on trying to distance her since I can't take it anymore that she always gets hurt when she's with me. So I decided that I should lie and end our relationship since I don't want her getting hurt anymore I never meant to leave her and hurt her." I said trying to hold my tears.

"So you lie? You lie just because you're being a coward, and then you really left since you didn't have a choice anymore?" Clint said.

"Bro do you know how hurt Natasha was?" Sam said.

"I expect that you will have a better reason pal" Bucky said.

"I know and I'm sorry I'm going to try to right all my wrongs." I said.

"As you should but once you hurt Natasha your gone Rogers." Clint said and him and Tony walked out.

"Okay enough with the drama let's go and eat lunch." Scott said.

"I agree I heard Pepper and Laura cook a delicious salad but to be honest I'm not really a fan of salad it's just Laura, Pepper, Wanda and Nat's salads are good." Sam said whike walking out with Scott, then me and Bucky followed them.

________________________

Hi guys! How's the story? Sorry if it's a bit bad since I'm just really new to writing stories here in Wattpad. You guys can suggest me too you know.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

33K 979 37
This high-key sucks sorry bitches i've got shit to do and daddy issues to avoid ' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
632K 20.3K 29
(Under editing) [MANY ERRORS. I started this book when I was just learning how to write and need to review this book severely!!] { U P D A T E | I've...
6.4K 184 5
"We're in the endgame now" They lost, they lost family, they lost friends. "Whatever it takes" No matter what, they had to bring them back. "This...