Raven

By UmaymahS5

***ORIGINALLY CALLED BROKEN*** Raven, a girl once filled with laughter and light, dragged through the trenche... More

A/N
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
NEW CHARACTER ALERT!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
MORE NEW CHARACTERS!!
Chapter 13
ANOTHER NEW CHARACTER!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Raven 2.0
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
The end!!
New book.
Pregnant

Chapter 25

2.1K 46 26
By UmaymahS5

Chapter 25 - Happily ever after

1 YEAR LATER

Me and Dean moved in together at his penthouse in LA and it was one of the best decisions I made. Lots of sex, dates and I had never been happier.

I was sat on the couch, reading a random book I had found in the penthouse, when I felt two hands covering my eyes. I set the book down and crossed my arms.

"Guess who?" Dean asked.

"Hmm, I don't know, is it Houdini?" I asked. I heard him scoff, and his hands left my face as he jumped over the back of the couch, landing on top of me, making me groan.

He planted his face in my boobs, using them as a cushion, making me roll my eyes. I put my hands in his hair, playing with it and pulling at the roots slightly.

He leaned up to kiss me and I kissed him back. He moved up even more between my legs, putting his hands in my hair. He pulled my head back, kissing down my throat. He unbuttoned the top buttons of my shirt kissing down my chest.

I arched my back into him, and he rolled my skirt up to my waist, running his hand up my thigh. The closer he got to touching me, the doorbell rang.

My eyes widened, my breaths short and fast. Dean groaned before getting up to open the door. I buttoned up my shirt again, pulling down my skirt and running my fingers gently through my hair to make it look normal. I sucked on my finger using it to wipe smudged lipstick from the corners of my mouth and reapplied the dark colour on my lips.

I sat back, picking up my book again pretending like I was reading.

I watched as Enzo, Val, Theo, and the triplet filed in.

Enzo got married to Jessica, a girl he met when he went to Russia, and now they had a 4-month-old new born baby, Caroline. My niece.

Val had vowed to stay single and never marry, because and I quote "Women have too many problems." An idiot.

Theo had found himself a pretty Latina girlfriend, Andrea, when he was travelling the world with Isaac. Isaac had adopted a lost orphan from the streets of Rome, Atticus and was seeing someone but would not spill who it was.

Cayden had found a nice girl in college, when he was studying business and they had been dating for 5 months.

Josh had found Rebekah, someone who put up with his childish behaviour and loved him with every ounce of her heart. Mum was grateful for that.

Hayden and Jayden were still single.

The one I was most surprised by was Anton and Luca. They had gotten together after Anton had shyly asked him on a date, and they went for ice cream and a movie together. Anton kept Luca's anger calm and Luca defended Anton. It was so perfect.

They walked into the living room hand in hand, Rhys, Atticus, and Isaac behind them. A huge grin on Anton's face and a disgusted look on Luca's.

All my brothers jumped on top of me, except for Luca, before he rolled his eyes and pounced on to the heap on top of me, making me groan. I pushed them all off me, slapping each of their arms and kissing each of their cheeks.

I walked up to Jess holding Caroline, and kissed her on the nose, hugging Jess. I picked up Atticus in my arms, hugging him after so long. He played with my hair as I walked around to hug Rebekah, Andrea, and Thomas, Rhysand's boyfriend.

We all went on to the rooftop where we had set a long dining table, with food and rose petals. Very nice.

Mum and Dad arrived too sitting at their places. Dean held my hand on top of the table as we ate our food.

"So, my lovelies when are you two getting married?" Mum asked, making me choke on my water.

"Mum! We're 18 and obviously when Dean decides to propose," I flushed pink at the thought of getting married to Dean.

"Actually, speaking of marriage and proposals," I heard Dean say, and I turned around, to see him on one knee.

"Dude! What are you doing?" I asked him, making him raise his brow and tell me to shut up. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Raven Maestri, you came into my life, and you messed me up, you made my heart feel things I had never felt before and I love you for that. So, my shitty, annoying princess, will you marry me?" He concluded, making me scoff.

"No." I said to him, making him confused. I took a ring out of my bra, " Will YOU marry ME Dean Thompson?" I asked. Oh, how the turn tables turn.

He shook his head at me, smiling, "yes, of course I will." I slipped the ring on his finger and he on mine. Then he kissed me, slow and full of love.

Damn me.

3 YEARS AFTER PROPOSAL

I watched as Caroline, threw flowers down the aisle and my brothers walked in too, dancing to the music, making everything more embarrassing than it should be.

I poked my head round the corner, now stressing out as it hit me that it was my WEDDING DAY!!

Dean's family were there too and his baby brother, Clayton who was 7 was stood proudly next to Dean at the altar.

He looked ravishing in his tux and very very nervous. I took deep breaths as the piano began playing, announcing me walking in.

I laced my arm through Dad's and stepped out on to the red carpet rolled out on the aisle.

I walked down the aisle, a smile on my face, I looked up at my handsome fiancé. We made eye contact, and no matter how much I tried to stop myself, I snorted and burst out laughing, putting my head on my dad's shoulder.

"Cut! Sorry, sorry, can I try do that again?" I said, walking backwards towards the door, taking deep breaths to contain my laughter.

I walked down the aisle, composed this time, and really let myself feel, feel the love, and feel that I was actually getting married.

I never ever had much time to ponder on my wedding day as a child, but now it had finally come. It was such a rush. I loved it.

Dean's POV

I watched as she walked down the aisle... for the second time. I looked her up and down, my eyes softening and glistening over with tears as she walked down the carpet.

I smiled at her. Her dress fit her perfectly, flowing with every one of her movements. Her makeup was flawless, only adding on to her amazing amount of beauty. The crown that sat atop her hair, truly made her look like a queen.

She looked amazingly beautiful, and she was all mine to love for the rest of my life.

I saw her sneakers under her dress as she walked, and I stifled a laugh at the typical Raven behaviour.

Her dad gave me a hand as she reached the alter, passing her on to me with a very stern glare.

I looked into her mesmerising eyes smiling at her.

"You look gorgeous my love," I whispered making her smile and blush.

The priest said his thing and told me to make my vows.

"Raven, darling, I can't imagine my life without you, and I promise to stand by your side from now until our last breaths. I want to live with you, have kids with you even grandchildren with you. I hope you give me the honour of being your partner through it all, the crying, the cuddling, the pregnancies, the periods, and most of all through your healing. I will be there for you throughout every night and every day, and I will make you feel special and to our hopefully future children I will be the best father figure for them. You are like my own personal oxygen supply, I'm addicted to you, without you there is no point in life. So, my princess, don't forget to say, 'I do'." I finished with a wink.

Raven's POV

I listened to his speech, tears in my eyes as I imagined a whole future with this man.

"Dean, you came into my life like a gust of wind, you were always following me around, seeking attention and trying to annoy me. I remember telling you off for it, and every moment since that day in the park with you and at the beach has been magical. I can't express my love for you in words and I would love if you were the father to my children and the one who is beside me throughout my life and through my ups and downs. I love you, Dean Thompson. Let's do this hoe." I said to him, and I watched as he smiled widely at me my smile mirroring his own.

"With that," the priest announced, "Do you, Raven Maestri, take Dean Thompson to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

I looked deep into Dean's eyes and with a nod of my head, "I do."

"Do you, Dean Thompson, take Raven Maestri to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do," he answered quickly, letting out a breath.

We exchanged our rings.

"I now pronounce you man and wife, Dean, you may kiss your bride."

He moved towards my lips, holding my face in his hands, and kissing my lips. Words may not express our love, but we poured our hearts and souls into the one kiss that would seal our fate together.

Dean picked me up into his arms and ran down the aisle taking me outside to a waiting car. We drove to a hotel nearby for the after party. He took us to our hotel suite.

I took my veil off. Dean came up behind me, kissing my neck lightly, and unzipped my dress. I let it fall off my shoulders and down my curves as it landed on the floor. It felt good to get out of it.

He carefully picked the diamonds and pins out of my hair, releasing the strands. All of my hair fell down my back, giving my scalp rest. It felt sooo good.

He rubbed my head with his fingers, massaging it. He ran his fingers down my sides, landing on my hips and he turned me around quickly, making me squeal.

He kissed me. Once. Twice. Thrice.

"Well, how does it feel to be Mrs. Thompson?" I shrugged my shoulders in response.

I pulled him closer by his tie my mouth close to his.

"I don't know, how about you tell me how it feels to be Mr. Maestri?" I asked him, winking, and walking off to the bathroom to take my makeup off. I wiped it off with a wet wipe, allowing my face to breathe again.

I walked back into the room, picking up the simple, long white dress off the hanger, putting it on whilst Dean used the bathroom.

I did a quick makeup look and left my hair down. I put on a pair of heels this time.

Me and Dean walked down the stairs and into the party room hand in hand. We greeted all the people there and as the music began to play Dean grabbed my hand bringing me to the centre of the dance floor.

He placed his hand on my waist and mine on his shoulder and we swayed to the music in peace. Half way through the song dad asked for my hand and we finished off the song together, by the end I had tears in my eyes. He kissed me on the cheek and gave me over to Val.

All my brothers had a dance with me.

After horribly dancing with the triplets, I threw my bouquet back and it landed in Diana's hands. She glanced at Jaxon from the front of the room. His eyes widened in realisation, and tripping over table cloths and chairs, he began running from the room. Diana chased after him, taking her heel off and throwing it at him, making him fall to the floor. She hit him over and over with her bag until he kissed her and told her, "Of course I'm going to marry you one day."

 And then we all had a great time partying until 4 in the morning.

15 YEARS LATER

I groaned as Elijah begun crying for the 4th time this night. As I rolled the cover off me, I felt Dean put his hand on mine telling me he'd deal with it.

This was our 5th child and Dean had been an amazing father so far to our four girls, always helping out when I got too tired.

----------------------------------------------

Isabella Thompson - 14 years old

"The honeymoon one"

-----------------------------------------------

Abigail Thompson - 12 years old

"The condom broke"

-----------------------------------------------

Elizabeth Thompson - 9 years old

"Mattheo's couch"

------------------------------------------------

Scarlett Thompson - 8 years old

"The planned one"

-------------------------------------------------

Elijah Thompson - 8 months old

"Dean's birthday"

-------------------------------------------------

Crazy, isn't it? I had 10 brothers; Elijah has 4 sisters.

WHEN THEY ARE OLD AND WRINKLY

We watched as our grandchildren played in the garden, our children in deep conversation with each other.

So many years have passed and I'm still the happiest I've ever been.

My fairy tale is coming to an end now but at least we all got a happily ever after. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2170 words

That's a wrap people.

There's your last chapter.

Enjoy!

Lots of love, 

Umaymah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 939 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
10.1K 96 14
After meeting a guy at a party, they feel something towards each other. The tension is definitely there, but to her surprise he turns out overprotect...
208K 3K 35
Kiara Athena Carpenter, 16, mentally ill and quite traumatized. The youngest of the Carpenter siblings and also the only girl which makes her the maf...
2.1K 45 20
"What!?" he says with fire burning in his eyes but I can't seem to look away not even once. "What do you mean what all I did was go to a party and ha...