Pokemon Silver Sun Book 1: Tu...

By LexyxLaura

20 years after Ash Ketchum becomes a Pokemon Master, 18 year old Lexy Hamada and his special Fennekin start t... More

Journey across Tundra! Lexy and Fennekin!
Meet the Characters
Pokemon Emergency! Heart of Fire!
Meet the Characters: Toki and Nana
Righteous from Birth!
Guiding an Aura Awakening!
Battling with Love and Rock Hard Stability!
Meet the Characters: Rockane
A Fierce Inner Fire!
Here we go! Rockano Island! Battle of the Couples!
New Rivals! Fire Versus Ice!
Toxic Town! Battle of the Bullies!
Birth of the Next Generation!
Contest Debut! Greeting of Idols?!
Battle between Ice and Fire

Facing the Inner Fear

23 2 3
By LexyxLaura

Yo wassup everyone, LexyXLaura here with the next chapter of Pokemon Silver Sun. Yeah, it's been a while since we worked together, for reasons I won't talk about. But before we start, we're still looking for Pokemon Trainer OCs and Fakemon for the Pokemon Silver Sun Pokedex, and we're working on getting up to 1k Pokemon, which is quite a feat, so we still need 108 Pokemon. But without further delay, lets get to the chapter.

Our heroes have decided to take a break until they head to Rockano Island, and decided to snuggle for the day since they wanna spend time with each other, mainly because of how much battling Lexy's done recently against Rockane and Alina. Lexy was rubbing Laura's back, which she loved and was super happy about her back getting rubbed. "This is nice, just having the day to ourselves." Laura said happily as she readjusted her head to be on Lexy's shoulder. "Yeah, it's been crazy since Komoku Forest, there just hasn't been a calming moment, so yeah, it's nice to have some relaxation." Lexy said as he continued rubbing her back. Lorena and the other Pokemon were playing outside while Lexy was watching them.

After about half an hour, Laura broke the snuggle and got up. "You alright Laura?" Lexy asked curiously. "Yeah, just gotta go." Laura said as she went to the bathroom. She came back out a couple minutes later to see Lexy sitting up. "Hey Lexy, do you wanna battle?" Laura asked. Sure, lets go." Lexy said, looking at Laura and standing up to walk outside to the battlefield. Lexy was using Charmander, while Laura was using Fennekin. "Charmander, use Metal Claw!" Lexy called out as Charmander's claws became hard as steel slashing Fennekin. "Fennekin, use Ember!" Laura called out, as Fennekin shot small embers towards Charmander, making a direct hit. "Charmander, use Fire Fang!" Lexy called out as Charmander's mouth was engulfed in flames and went to Fennekin. "Fennekin, use Scratch!" Laura called out as Fennekin's claws extended and clashed with the Fire Fang, causing both to get sent back to their trainers. "You're getting better at battling." Lexy said, praising Laura. "Thanks. I'm wanting to get as good as my hopeful soon to be hubby, so I better get strong." Laura said walking to Lexy, being a bit flirty, which made Lexy blush a bit.

After they had lunch, Lexy was talking to his mom on the phone, and decided to bring Laura next to him. "So Mom, wanna meet my new girlfriend?" Lexy asked as they headed to one of the phone booths. "Of course I wanna, sweetie!" Verity said as Lexy linked the call to the booth, with her seeing Lexy and Laura. "Mom, this is Laura Komuko, my girlfriend." Lexy said introducing her. "Hey there, Mrs. Hamada. It's nice to meet you." Laura said being polite. "Nice to meet you too, but you can call me Verity, or maybe Mom if you get married." Verity said being funny, which gave Laura a chuckle, but was sad and upset on the inside. "So Mom, where's Limaro at the moment?" Lexy asked curiously. "He's currently in Kalos, doing research with Alain." Verity said, showing them a map of where he is. "Oh yea, I just battled his daughter, Alina." Lexy said, recalling his battle. "How'd it go? Did you win?" Verity asked quickly and excited, as Lexy pulled out his phone to show his ranking in the Great Class. "That's awesome sweetie!" Verity said excitedly. "Yeah, and one step closer to facing Ash!" Lexy said excitedly and confidently. "Yeah! Anyway, I'm gonna head to the restroom, I'll be back. It was awesome meeting you, Verity!" Laura said before heading to the restroom.

"Well she's fun." Verity said happily. "Yeah, she is. Anyway, I'm gonna hang up. I'll call you when we get to Toxic Town, alright?" Lexy said. "Alright, take care then." Verity said before they both hung up. Laura finished using the restroom and looked at herself in the mirror, giving a sigh. "Out of all people, why me?" Laura sighed before pulling her skirt up and walked back out. "I'm back, Lexy." She added as she stood in front of him. "Alright then." Lexy said before a boat horn was heard outside. They ran outside and saw a boat, with lots of people leaving the boat. "Wonder where the boat's headed." Laura said, curious. "It heads to Rockano Island, to Toxic Town specifically." Said a guy before entering the Pokemon Center. "Well call that a coincidence, because we're headed there next, and my next badge is just calling for me!" Lexy said excited and confident.

That night, Lexy and Laura were getting ready for bed, when Laura was in the bathroom taking a little longer. "I really hope Lexy doesn't find out. I don't think I can handle the outcomes." Laura said as a couple pull ups were on her before putting on her Fennekin onesie. What Laura was more worried about, is that those were the final two pull ups she had, and was scared of getting more, and she knows she's gonna have a rough night. She walked out and saw Lexy in bed, already asleep. "Lexy sure is adorable when he's asleep." Laura said getting under the blankets to fall asleep.

As the morning slowly rose for another session, the two trainers woke up feeling refreshed. Well, at least one of them.

Lexy was hyped about the battle they were having today at Toxic Town; he could literally hear the badge calling out to him! Well, there's no time to waste!

As Lexy finished dressing up, Laura couldn't help but still feel worried about when the trainer would find out her secret. What if he made fun of her because of that? Would he even still love her anymore...?

No, Lexy isn't like that! ... He wouldn't dump me, right...?

"Laura, is everything ok?" She flinched when Lexy spoke her name, but quickly masked her face with a warm smile and said everything was fine.

Lexy was definitely concerned, but decided not to pressure Laura at the moment.

As they walked out of their room, the faint smell of eggs and French toast filled the air, making both of their stomachs rumble.

"Well, how about we go have a full breakfast first so we don't get hungry during the battle?" Laura suggested, knowing how hungry Lexy could get.

The trainer blushed slightly, knowing what she meant. "Yeah, that's actually a good idea."

Lexy walked to the PokeCafe, while Laura went to the bathroom to take the pull ups off and put panties on. She was worried since she had no protection at all, since she used the final couple pull ups. Laura then caught up with Lexy, and he saved her a seat, and had Lorena and Riolu out eating with them, next to Lexy at least. "So, it's gonna take a couple days to get to Rockano Island, but there's a type of mini tournament for each boat ride. It's a good excuse to get your Pokemon stronger, and some of the Pokemon Trainers are even competing in the World Coordination Series." Laura said looking at the info on her phone. "Well, it doesn't hurt to get some extra training, and maybe make some rivals as well." Lexy said before taking a bite from his french toast. "Yeah, and I can always battle you whenever there isn't a battle going on." Laura said before taking a bite of her french toast with the eggs at the same time.

After breakfast, they took the dishes to the depository area where the dishes get taken in for washing. While Lexy was outside, Laura went to Nurse Joy slightly worried. "Hey Nurse Joy, do you happen to have any incontinence briefs?" Laura asked, blushing and embarrassed. "I might have some in storage. Come with me." Nurse Joy said as they went into the storage. "You're young and healthy, so why briefs?" She asked as they were looking for the briefs. "Well, I have incontinence, and I just used my final couple pull ups." Laura said, sadly and blushing at the topic. "Well, your secret is safe with me." Nurse Joy said with a smile, and didn't have any luck finding anything. "I can't seem to find anything. I'll keep looking for you, and I'll deliver them to your room if you're still here by the evening." Nurse Joy said, continuing the search. "Thank you." Laura said, starting to leave. Before she left, she found a pack of pull ups. "I found some." Laura said to Nurse Joy, holding the packaging. "That's good. I'll see if I can find some more for you." Nurse Joy said happily. "Thanks!" Laura said leaving with the package.

As she closed the door and turned around, she saw Lexy kinda surprised. "Laura, are those?" Lexy asked, pointing to the package. Laura's happy face turned into a shocked and embarrassed face, dropping the pack as she bolted outside. "Laura!" Lexy said before Laura ran outside. Laura was too fast, which made Lexy struggle to keep up, but stopped at the entrance. "What was that for?" Lexy asked worriedly as Lorena ran to look for her. Laura ran as fast as she could, but she couldn't hold it in when she was running, and left droplets on the ground, and found an alleyway to hide in. Lorena saw the drops and followed them to see Laura, crying in an alleyway. She walked to Laura, who was crying while sitting on her butt, leaning into her legs.

"What do you want, Lorena? Lexy's gonna break up with me, and all because of my incontinence." Laura asked depressedly as she was crying about it. "He's not gonna break up with you because of some medical problem. I've known him since Pokemon preschool, and he sticks close to those who have problems, and he helps them out until their problems are gone." Lorena said sitting next to Laura. "He helps them?" Laura asked, choking up from crying. "Yeah. If you just tell him your problems, he'll help you. That, I can guarantee you." Lorena said, hugging Laura, who hugged her back.

Meanwhile, Lexy was in their room, and looked in the bathroom and saw the two pull ups in the trash. "Pull ups? Obviously, they aren't mine, and they're new." Lexy said being a detective. He then remembered all the times Laura went to the bathroom, how they were about half an hour apart. "They're Laura's!" Lexy said, realizing it. "If she was wearing them, she must have either a way to cope with something, or a medical problem." He added looking at Riolu. Lexy and Riolu walked out of the bathroom and were about to walk out, when he opened the door to see Laura, upset, sad, and depressed, not to mention embarrassed. "Laura!" Lexy said as Laura hugged him, which he hugged back. "I'm sorry Lexy. I should've told you." Laura said, crying in his chest. "You're alright Laura. What's most important is that you're safe." Lexy said as he carried her to the main area of the room, standing her in front of the bed.

"Lorena said you used to help kids with their problems back at Pokemon Preschool, but I don't think you can help me. I'm just a lost cause woman who has to wear pull ups like some baby or toddler." Laura said, depressed. "Laura," Lexy said, looking into her eyes. "You're not a lost cause. It takes courage to confess your problems, and Lorena's right. I have helped kids, and in return, they respected me." He said, hugging Laura. "So, about my incontinence, you're not mad, or wanting to make fun of me?" Laura said, looking away sadly. "Laura, I never make fun of anyone's problems. I'm here to help you, no matter what." Lexy said, bringing her head to his chest. "By the way, why do you have incontinence?" He asked curiously and worriedly.

"My parents, they died in a car crash. I was taken into foster care, and I went to so many, I didn't have a chance to actually be trained, and they didn't care a bit, and I've been to so many homes, I almost gave up and almost took my own life. That's when Leon and Sonia took me in." Laura said, talking about her past. "Leon and Sonia?" Lexy asked, curiously. "Yeah. They did their best, and tried to find out why I couldn't get trained as easily as other kids, and the doctor said I have a defective bladder, and if I can't control it anytime soon, I'll be fully incontinent." Laura said sadly. "That's why I use the bathroom so frequently, I don't wanna be fully incontinent." She added, starting to tear up and choke. "I hear you, and I'll help you. Whatever you want or need, I'll be here." Lexy said, as they both gave an Ursaring hug. "Thank you Lexy, thank you." Laura said before she started crying about the situation again.

A few minutes later, a knock was heard on the door. Lexy left Laura with Lorena and saw Nurse Joy at the other side of the door. "I have some 'things' for Laura." Nurse Joy said, with a bag of stuff in it. "Alright, thanks. I'll get them in for her." Lexy said as he got the bag and closed the door after Nurse Joy started leaving. "Are those what I asked for?" Laura asked curiously. "I believe so, yeah." Lexy said, opening it and pulling out the pack Laura dropped, and one other pack and baby powder. "She found another pack from the first one I found!" Laura said, a bit relieved. "Yeah, and there's a pack of actual diapers here if you need them." Lexy said, pulling out a pack. They weren't special or anything, no designs like the pull ups. "I think I'll wear those for the nighttime." Laura said getting one of the packs and opening it up to get a pull up and some of the baby powder before heading into the bathroom.

That evening, they were all packed up and made it onto the boat in time before it left for Rockano Island. Lexy and Laura were looking out on the right side of the boat, watching the sunset. "Well, today was a bit crazy, wasn't it?" Lexy asked Laura, looking at the sunset. "Yeah, and emotional." Laura said, before holding Lexy's hand and pulling him to their room, since they wanted to get to sleep early. Lexy was in his usual pajamas, while Laura was in one of the diapers and bra. Lexy blushed at this, seeing that she was almost naked. "How does it look?" Laura asked, twirling around, leaving Lexy to stammer a bit before almost getting a nosebleed. "You look good in it, even though you're almost naked." Lexy said, looking away and blushing. "Well, at least I have a bra on." Laura said, getting under the blanket with Lexy, pulling him close to her, letting Lexy rub her back as they started to fall asleep.

Our heroes have learned a lesson for relationships, and that's to talk about things that don't make you as comfortable, but needed to make it work. And as they head to Rockano Island, who knows who will appear next? Stay tuned, as the journey continues...

Thanks for reading the chapter. This one wasn't as easy to work on, as it gets me in an area that doesn't make me as comfortable, but it's needed, because everyone needs a backstory, and sometimes a medical condition. Huge thanks to Braixenprincess12 for helping out. Even though she didn't do much, she helped tons by working on the chapter. Speaking of, I'm always looking for people to help develop future chapters of Pokemon Silver Sun. Also, if you want Braixenprincess12 to help out, let us know in the comments, or by voting on the chapter, and it helps out a ton. We'll see you all in the next chapter, and remember, keep on shipping LexLauraShippers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 767 40
If Leon vs. Alain, or the Tournament in the anime is not your cup of tea, why not read another version of the Masters 8? The story continues from Pok...
4.2K 142 38
Ash Ketchum is officially ten years old and is starting his journey to become a Pokemon Master with his eight-year-old sister Hayley, by his side. Wi...
51.8K 838 48
As the title suggests, this story will be based on what happens after the events of "Risen from Betrayal". 1 year after becoming the Champion of Alo...
224K 2K 23
Ash Ketchum have traveled 6 region and participated in many league but never able to win.after the close loss in kalos league Ash have been unusually...