Creed of the Leviathan I

By Riyenntw

After eight years of no contact with her adoptive siblings, Emmanuelle gets summoned for the reading of their... More

01 | M
02 | E
03 | E
04 | M
05 | E
06 | M
07 | E
08 | M
09 | E
10 | M
11 | E
12 | M
13 | E
14 | M
15 | E
16 | E
17 | E
18 | E
19 | M
20 | E
21 | M
22 | E
23 | E
24 | M + E
25 | E + M
26 | E
27 | M
28 | E + M
29 | E
30 | M + E
31 | M + E
32 | E
33 | E
34 | M + E
35 | E + M
36 | M + E
37 | M
38 | E
39 | E
41 | M + E
42 | E
43 | E + M
44 | E
45 | M + E
46 | E
47 | M
48 | E
49 | M + E
50 | E + M
51 | E + M
52 | M + E
53 | E
54 | M
55 | E
56 | E + M
57 | E
58 | M
59 | E
60 | M + E
61 | E + M
Author's Note

40 | M + E

2.4K 84 17
By Riyenntw

Mattia

Her hands held mine as she continued going up and down. I sat back to enjoy the view, occasionally pulling her head back by her hair. When she placed her hands on the armrest for better grip, I moved mine up her body. I wrapped the right one around her neck as the left one cupped her breast.

Her panting and moans became more audible. The warm water wetting our body only made this better.

"Faster," I whispered in her ear.

She picked up her pace, bouncing up and down my length. I was nearly at my release, but Gia needed more stimulation to reach hers.

Her back arched when I pulled her towards me.

"I love you." I could not control myself and neither could she once my hand found her weak spot.

I buried my face in the crook of her neck, leaving soft kisses.

"Mattia." She moaned, it worked as a trigger for me to apply pressure on the hold I had on her neck.

The second time my name came out of her mouth, I roughly pressed into her skin and came in her.

Gia's head rested against my shoulder, the running hot water still falling down on us.

I let out a harsh breath which made her smile. She took a hold of my arms and wrapped them around herself. At this point she had not gotten up as yet and we were still in our position.

"Aren't you going to get up?" I softly bit into her right ear.

She tilted her head to the side to grant me complete access to that area of her body. "Uhh-uhh," she grinned. "I want to feel you get hard again." She started to move her hips in a circular motion, slightly moving up and down again.

The excitement built up extremely fast. When she gasped, I knew that she felt it too. This time I was more focused on her, I wanted to hear her scream out of absolute pleasure.

I held her down by the waist and grazed her where she's most vulnerable. She squirmed and her breathing became heavy.

I was taking my time, teasing her as much as I could. Gia was familiar with my tactics, I loved to see her get slightly frustrated because of the edging.

"Stop." She whined.

"Okay." My smile grew wider as I let my hand fall down to the chair.

"Mattia!"

"What?"

She picked up my hand and started pleasuring herself. I let her do what pleased her for a good few seconds before I took over again.

I gave her a few hard slaps that sent shocks through her body before I started rubbing on her again.

"Fast—," her lips parted. "Yess, yess. Oh, my—" Her body squirmed as she finally had her release.

"My body feels so tired." She said under her breath.

For some odd reason this felt like a compliment. I watched as she got up and had her shower.

"What's wrong?" She asked when she noticed that I was doing this.

Nothing was wrong, as a matter of fact, this was the first time in a long time that Gia and I were doing well as a couple. She had been patient with me and kind to my family.

My lips trembled, I could no longer cage the words that had been transferred from my heart and mind. Gia and I were absolutely different, yet very much the same. I had no counter thoughts to the thought that I deserved her as much as she deserved me.

"Marry me."

Her eyes widened out of surprise. When the running water became the only sound to echo through the bathroom, I became worried that perhaps we were not ready for this kind of commitment.

"Aahhhhhhh" She squealed.

Is she slow?... I almost burst out into laughter that this was my response to her delayed reaction. Thankfully I only said this in my head.

"Yes, yes, yes!" She stomped with her feet out of excitement.

------------------------------------------- //

Emmanuelle

"You're late."

I turned around to see Marco walking behind me. My watched showed that it was almost ten o'clock, I was indeed late.

"So are you."

"I'm your boss, I get to be late." He smirked.

"You're also my ride for today, so I get to be late too." I mimicked his smirk.

"Fair enough."

"Aren't you going to have breakfast?" I asked when he was about to head out.

He stood quietly for a millisecond as though he was thinking about something. "Come on, I'll get you something to eat. My treat."

Marco had been exceptionally kind to me in the days that had gone by and with everyone being under Gia's spell, I could really use someone who was more neutral to everyone around him.

"Okay, I'm going to let Tia know that we're leaving."

He impatiently ticked his watch.

"I'll be fast." I announced as I started walking away.

The kitchen was the busiest I had ever seen it be. Anthony, Dimitri and Emillio were sitting at the dinner table. Marissa and Gia were sharing laughs as they made their coffee or tea. Tia was getting bread out of the toaster, Christoph was looking for God knows what in the fridge.

"Tia, we're leaving." I did not bother to greet anyone else.

The moment Gia noticed me, she turned to look at me over her shoulder. For a split second her demeanor turned cold, but the fast switch to friendly and warm when Marissa called for her attention is what scared me the most.

"I thought you'd be going with me?" Marissa asked.

"Christoph is taking Mattia and I to the rehabilitation center." Said Gia, giving me no time to reply to Marissa.

"Yeah, he told me."

"Who told you?" She raised her eyebrows, probably thinking that I had spoken to Dimitri.

"Christoph. Who else?" I pretended to be clueless to why she would be so bothered that I already had this information.

"I'm going with Marco, he's waiting on me."

"Aren't you going to eat anything? Where is Marco?" Tia asked.

"Oh, no we're going to get something on our way there. I'll see you guys later, I told him that I'd be fast."

I walked away before more questions or comments could be thrown my way. As much as I wanted to take one more glance at Dimitri, I did not. No reason for more of the bitterness that could be avoided.

"I almost fell asleep waiting on you."

"You owe me breakfast, so let's go."

"Oh, now you want to hurry." I heard Marco's voice boom behind me.

"Are we picking up Rosie on the way?" I asked when we were nearing her apartment.

Marco looked at me from the corners of his eyes. "Nah, not today."

I nodded, "Okay. Where are we getting breakfast?"

This question brought back the small smile that had disappeared when I mentioned Rosie.

"You'll see." He slightly lifted his chin up as his smile turned wider, flashing his teeth which was oddly attractive to me.

We drove by a small, cafe-like place. The building itself was made entirely of wood and far too small to accommodate clients, but there were wooden chairs and tables placed in front of it. It was surrounded by quite a lot of trees, not the kind of place you would expect to see Marco since it did not look like much.

However, the distinctive climate in this unfamiliar place seemed to be nothing other than peace. Perhaps this was due to its exterior.

"Do you often come here?"

He shook his head 'no'.

"Did you only bring me here because you think that I'll like it?"

He once again shook his head, this time in a disapproving manner.

I was about to ask another question when he beat me to it.

"What is the one thing that always cheers you up when you're feeling down?"

"That's a very specific question. Uhm, I don't know- I paint, I guess."

"When was the last time you did that?" He drove the car into a parking space. When he put the car on park and turned it off, he turned to see my reaction.

"The day Anthony told me that we had to come back here."

"Okay, then that's what we'll do."

"What?" Confused, I looked up at him since he had already stepped out of the car. I unbuckled the seat-belt and got out of the car too. "We have work to do."

"Come on." He ignored my comment.

Marco greeted each one of the two people that were already at the cafe. I followed his lead and did this as well.

Together, we walked up to the counter where an older man who looked to be in his sixties was making drinks, probably for his other customers.

"Keith,"

"Marco," the older man seemed quite happy to see Marco. "It's been a while, what will it be today?"

"Two coffees and blank paper," he paused. "Anything for drawing or painting."

Keith took a moment to look at both of us. "Coming right up, have a seat."

I closely tailed Marco, still very much unsure about everything that was going on.

"What is this place?" I asked once we were seated.

He looked around us, telling me to the same thing.

"What am I looking for?"

He licked his lips, his eyes bore into mine. "Take your time to look around you, look at the people, look at what they're doing." His voice was calm and soft.

At this moment two more people had walked up to the counter. My eyes found them first. One was a nurse, I could tell by her attire. The one standing next to her was a younger boy sporting a Gothic look.

The two other people that were there before us were sitting on their own. One was an older man, he seemed lost in the book he was reading. The other person, I don't know their gender, but they were working on a puzzle.

Lastly, my eyes returned to Marco. "I don't know, this place looks like a cafe that hasn't been discovered by the outside world as yet. But, I like it. It's very chill."

He chuckled. "Keith is a sponsor."

"Sponsor?"

"Yes, a sponsor or a guide, whatever you want to call him. He provides us with support and guidance in our journey of sobriety."

"Wow." I once again looked around the place, this time truly seeing the beauty of it.

"Keith built us this place, with us I mean everyone that struggles with this kind of addiction. But, throughout the years it has evolved into much more. Even people who have been sober for years or don't have a drinking problem at all come here from time to time. Sometimes we just need the tranquility of this place to think or deal with our emotions. Pain, regret," he gulped. "Loss. He doesn't ask questions when he sees a new face. It's open to everyone. He's there if you want to talk. Sometimes we talk to each other," He looked at the other people. "Or not at all and just do something else."

"Why did you bring me here?"

"Because you still haven't told me why you'd rather sleep at the office than go home. I think I know what it is, but I don't want to assume. So, even if you don't want to talk about it, maybe you can do the one thing that cheers you up when you're feeling down."

Keith brought us our coffee and blank paper, crayons and water-based paint. The supply was not of the best quality, but knowing that there were people like him gave me the greatest feeling.

I did not know what to draw or paint. Making a picture of me hurting Gia would be a tad too dramatic, would it not? Instead, I found myself painting the house I lived in when we were abroad. I would occasionally look up at Marco but then see that he was doing the same thing, looking at me. I took my time to complete my painting, even used the crayons to accentuate the details.

"Done." I said out of ultimate satisfaction.

"May I see?"

I turned the paper towards him and awaited his reaction.

"That's the house in England, right?"

I nodded.

"Why did you choose to paint this?"

"I don't know," I paused and shrugged my shoulders. I avoided direct eye contact. "Life just seemed so simple when we we're living there."

"You miss it."

I nodded. "I do. Lately I've been wondering if I should go back, you know. Even if I have to do it alone, I think I would. I don't know, I'm not sure." I shook off the weird feeling I got from admitting this.

"What was life like when you guys lived there?"

"Uhh," The nostalgia made me feel warm on the inside. "It was– different, simple. I feel like we weren't constantly battling against time. Here it feels like we are always in a rush. We never have time to take a break and breathe or catch up. Catching up here means going to a club or having dinner in a fancy restaurant. I mean, I enjoy all of those things. It's just that— this," I motioned towards the stuff on our table and then to us. "I appreciate this."

"That's good to hear." He took a sip of his coffee.

I took a deep breath. "Tia, Anthony and I lived as a family—"

"Not like us." He put down the coffee mug. "Don't try to act like it isn't true. I know it is. At times it feels like Keith is the only one who cares about this part of my life, so I know."

"I'm sorry about that."

"It is what it is."

"Yeah. Does Keith serve food cause we've only had coffee and it's passed eleven." I was shocked to see that more than an hour had gone by, it felt like we had only been there for a few minutes.

He smiled. "Come on, you can get breakfast at the cafeteria."

"I didn't agree to that."

He left Keith a one hundred dollar bill, took the papers and beckoned me to follow him.

"You didn't show me your piece."

"Because, today wasn't about me."

-----------------------------------------

Announcement : chapter 41 will also be uploaded this week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.2K 27
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹, 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼�...
175K 4.9K 45
𝟏𝟖+ She was passion incarnate - the forbidden fruit. He was everything she ever dreamed of. Together they made magic. But even though forbidden t...