Hostage Forever

Por Kattyfish03

The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will... Más

1. The Creepy Guy
2. The Elevator
3. Unknown's Text.
4. Threatened
5. Kidnapped
6. The Torture
7. Rules
8. The Unbreakable Kiss.
9. One bite, One Answer.
10. Possessive
11. Hickey and Awful Punishment
12. Hope
13. The Betrayal.
14. The Beginning of Revenge.
15. She died to save him.
16. The Surprise Parcel.
17. The Forced Kiss
18. Death and Disappointment
19. The Note.
20. The Relations.
21. Wrong words will lead to death.
23. Lost Everything.
Sequel
Achievements ❤️

22. Forced Marriage.

2.5K 61 15
Por Kattyfish03

Scene continues...

Melissa's POV:

The bullet pierces her head making blood splatter all around.
I cannot believe what just happened right now. Did he kill her?
I struggle wildly to free my arms from Andrew and this time he sets me free. I crawl to Ella and sit in the pool of blood, as I gently place her head on my lap and cry out murmuring a sorry. I should die. It's all my fault. She did nothing wrong, she didn't deserve to die like this. I should have died instead of her. I weep loudly as I hold her in my arms.

"You damn bastard. How can you kill her?" My dad yells at Blake.

"I killed her Mr. Anderson? You are wrong. You killed her. If only you had kept your mouth shut and not thought of taking Mel away from me, she would have been alive now. It's all your fault." Blake snaps.

"Do you understand what you have done? You monster. I hate you. I will never love you." I stand and slap him hard on his cheek.

This is just too much. I never imagined that he would kill Ella, I thought he was only trying to scare me. But this devil did it. I will loathe him forever.

"Have you not learned your lesson yet? Do you want me to kill one more person, My Love?" He smirks, wiping off the blood from the corner of his lips.

He grabs my elbow and twists it at my back, making me face my parents. My eyes meet my mom's. She looks too traumatized. And my Dad he is way too angry. He struggles hard in their grip, if only these guards weren't holding him, he would have killed Blake with his own hands. My dad looks at me and his eyes soften. He murmurs a sorry to me. I wanted to say to him that I am sorry for making them go through all this. I never imagined that my peaceful life will turn into such hell. My heart breaks into pieces as I look at my best friend lying dead on the floor and my parents struggling in front of me.

"Look at them. Do you want me to make a hole in their head as well?"

He twists my elbow even more causing me to wince in pain. I yelp and shake my head from side to side desperately. I am angry at him, I don't want him to touch me even an inch but I don't have much of a choice. I surely know now what more he can do. I cannot risk my parents' life. I can behave stubbornly in front of him now.

"Tomorrow is our wedding in the evening, get ready for that. And don't try to pull off any stunt if you want your parents to go back to France peacefully." He speaks dangerously in my ear.

Tears keep flowing like a river. I look at my parents who were being dragged out of the room by the guards. My parents' scream, yell, and kick but to no avail.
Samuel carries Ella's body and exits the room leaving me, Blake and Andrew in the room. He sets my hand free and throws me on the bed.

"Get everything ready for tomorrow. And that cottage I told you to decorate. Make sure it is done before tomorrow's evening. And make sure no one hears about it. Any mistakes this time will cost you your life, understood?"

"Yes sir." He replies and walks out of the room along with Blake.

**************At night*************

The door opens and he enters with food tray. I look the other way and ignore his presence. He left me alone in this room to cry for the whole day. Only that young maid came once to clean up the blood.

"Dinner time Mel. Tomorrow is the big day, I can't let you get sick. And for that you must eat." He says cheerfully as if nothing happened today.

I refuse to eat but then he threatens me to kill my parents so I gulp down the food while choking every now and then. I look at the clock in desperation for it to stop somehow. I don't want tomorrow to come.

"Good girl. Now sleep tight. Tomorrow I won't let you sleep at night, you know right what I am talking about? I am so excited and you know w..."

"Blake I am too tired please let me sleep now." I interrupt him not wanting to hear anything about what he will do with me tomorrow.

I lay down on the bed and cry silently. He strokes my hair gently but it feels as if he is pulling them off. His touch is burning me from inside. I try to sleep but Ella's crying face haunts me everytime I close my eyes. He gets up from the bed and walks out of the room.

Blake's POV:

"Did that jerk opened his mouth?" I ask Samuel.

"Yes sir he admitted everything about killing boss and that he was the one who intruded the house and harmed Mam."

My blood boils at his mentioning of that son of a bitch forcing my girl and killing my dad. He will regret touching my family. He was being too smart, see now he is here, in my very own basement, locked up and tortured since three days. He ain't that smart I thought him to be.
Just a deep wound, with some salt over it made him speak. It was easy catching him but his death won't be that easy. Once I marry her, I will deal with him and grate his skin like a a carrot.

"Keep torturing him till tomorrow and make sure to keep him alive. I will kill him by my own hands." I say amusingly.

Andrew comes so I ask Samuel to go out and prepare for the wedding.

"Sir everything is ready. The cottage is decorated with red and pink roses as you wanted. And the candles are placed all over the place. Everything is set now."

"Oh that's great! Let's have a party together tonight. Just you and me."

"W-with me only sir?" He frowns.

"Yes you and me like old times." I say while patting his shoulder.

"B-but I failed to protect her t-that day. I- I don't deserve..."

"Forget that now. We have caught that bastard and he will pay for what he did. Mel will become my wife tomorrow then everything will fall back to place. So don't worry, you are still my brother." I say and give him a bro hug.

"Thanks sir."

"Stop with the sir thing now you jerk." I punch him softly at his chest.

"Okay Blake. Congrats bro for the wedding. Finally the day has come." He says hugging me back.

***************Afternoon***********

Melissa's POV:

The day I hoped to never come has arrived. He has left me with no choice. I have to do as he says, there's no way I can rebel him now. I haven't seen him since morning. When I woke up, I was already alone in the room.

The door opens and I see people coming in with fancy boxes in their hands. Everyone enter one by one and keeps the boxes on the table and leaves the room. Lastly the young maid enters the room with a beautiful white wedding gown.

"Mam here is everything for you to wear today. Sir has sent me to get you ready for today. We have wedding at the beach so you have to get ready now."

Wait what? These many boxes, I mean one, two, three, four... I don't know how many more are for me to wear today? Has he lost it? I don't want this. I never asked him for this. It's not like we are marrying happily. It's a forced marriage, then why prepare so much. I just want this to get over as quickly as possible so that my parents can go back.

"I won't wear anything he brought me. Tell him to simply sign the papers and get over with wedding stuffs. I am not in love with him to have this grand wedding celebration." I shout at her.

I know it's not her fault but how do you expect me to behave? I can't really accept everything he wants me to do. I am already trying my best to cope with his monstrous desires, and now this all, he is really killing me from inside.

"Mam I am sorry but I cannot do that. Please get ready or he will kill me for not obeying his orders. Please co-operate Mam."

She is right. She is only carrying out his orders. And I don't want any more killings because of me so I gulp down the lump formed in my throat and whisper her a okay.

I take a shower and come back into the room. There is one more lady with a big case in her hand. She bows down as soon as she sees me and then she places the case on the dressing table and opens it. It is full of make up products, some of them I don't even know their use of.
She does my make up and the young maid carries on with my hairs giving it a messy twisted chignon updo style.

Lastly I wear the beautiful white bridal gown. Lastly after putting on the veil, I look in the mirror.

My eyes well up at the sight before me. I am getting married, all my dreams have shattered and on top of that my only dream left to escape him will also die today.
The maids asks me to go downstairs so I get up slowly and other maids enter the room and helps me walk out of the room.

The whole house was decorated with colorful flowers. Rose Petals are placed throughout the floor. I walk slowly with tears rolling down my cheeks. We reach to the living room but Blake isn't there.

"Sir is waiting for you at the destination. I will escort you today." Andrew says.

Why does it have to be me to go through all this? I don't want this at all. Shall I talk to Andrew? He is not that bad as Blake. Maybe he will help me free my parents and escape.

"Where are my parents?" I ask him, if they are here then maybe he will help me escape.

"They are already at the destination along with sir. Sir was afraid that you would run away so he took them along with him." He replies with a sad face.

My last ounce of hope to escape dies. He sure is very smart. He knows what I am thinking. He is so cruel. Once my parents reach France safely, I will kill him with my hands.

"Mam let's go." He says and walks me out the front door.

I look at the shining white limousine before me. I have never sat in one before and now I am not interested in any things which are related to Blake anymore. I don't like his richness, his house, his cars , all that he could buy me with money. I just want to escape him. I will prefer living on the road than to live with him in this huge mansion.
Andrew opens the door for me and I get in.

***********************************

"Mam wake up we are here." The voice brings me out of my sleep.

"Where are we?" I say absent mindedly.

"It's your wedding Mam. We have reached the beach. You fell asleep on the way."

My eyes shoots open as I hear the wedding word. I wish this to all be a bad dream. This is going to be the worst day of my life.

Andrew opens the door for me and I step out. It looks really beautiful but the fact that Blake did it all, disgusts me. There were only my parents and him standing along with the officiant. There's a stage decorated with white silk curtains and flowers.

My mom cries as soon as she sees me. Dad comes to me and I walk the aisle with him. Tears flows through his eyes and with that hatred for Blake increases in me. I have never seen my dad cry, and the fact that he made him cry, makes me want to kill him even more.

Blake forwards his hand once we reach him.
I ignore his hand and step up on the stage. And in result he places his hand at my lower back and pulls me closer to him murmuring that I should start behaving like his wife now.
I roll my eyes and wait for this torture to end.

The officiant says something but I am too indulge in my thoughts on how can I still escape him.

"Miss Anderson?"

"Uhm, y-yeah." I say as I hear him call out to me suddenly.

"Miss Melissa Anderson, do you take Mr. Blake William to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

I stay silent. Tears starts flowing out of my eyes. Blake pulls me closer to him and speaks in my ear.

"Say it. Look behind once. Andrew and Samuel are waiting for my order to kill your parents. One wrong move and they die now."

"Y-yes I d-do." I quickly say it with tears flowing uncontrollably.

"Mr Blake Williams, do you take Miss Melissa Anderson to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Yes, of course I do." He says joyfully.

"You may exchange rings now."

He slides the small diamond ring in my ring finger and I do the same but with trembling hands.

"Congratulations, now you may kiss the bride."

He lifts my veil and kisses me softly on my lips.
His guards cheers and hoots but nothing feels like a happy moment to me.

And with that I have now become Mrs Melissa William. My insides feel churned up. I feel broken, shattered into pieces but I maintain the expression of calm as I don't want my parents to worry. He leaves me and walks to Samuel.

"Samuel take her parents back to house and keep an eye on them. Once I come back I will take care of them."

"Okay sir."

I look at Samuel escorting my parents to the car. I run to them but Blake gets a hold of me.

"Leave me. Let me go meet them. Where are you taking them? Let me go." I cry out.

"You aren't going anywhere My Love. They are going back to house. I will send them back to France in two days. Don't worry."

"But let me meet them once please." I beg him. I don't know why I feel this is the last time I am seeing them. I have this bad feeling that something is going to happen.

"No you are not meeting them. Stop asking." He yells at me.

"Andrew I am leaving with her now. Give me the keys."

"Sir let me drive you." Andrew requests.

"No nobody is allowed. Only she and I will go. I want to be with her alone."

Andrew hands him the key to the car. Blake carries me bridal style and walks towards the car.

"Where are we going?" I ask him in frustration.

"A place where there will be only me and you, My Love. "

************In the cottage**********

The cottage is beautiful. It is lighted with candles and is decorated with my favorite red and pink roses. But with the bedroom he has gone too far decorating it. It's not like I will be spending my night here happily. I will not allow him to touch me. It doesn't matter if we are married. I will never accept him as my husband.

He left me in this overly decorated bedroom and went somewhere. I am already very irritated and now that he locked me once again angers me even more. I go to bathroom to splash some chilled water on my tear stained face.
Suddenly lights went off. I walk out of the bathroom, and it's pitch dark. I am hell scared. After what happened that day, I am afraid of dark. I start calling out for Blake.

I walk a little more towards the bed but I bump into something hard.

"Blake?" I ask.

"We meet again sweetheart. Did you miss me?"

"Y-you?" I say in disbelief. The all too familiar voice brings back all the memories from that day. It's him. That guy from t-that day.

"Don't worry we will be together now. It's high time for you to be MINE." He chuckles and before I scream he muffles it with a piece of cloth.

I struggle to get away from him and I try not to breathe in the chemical but my lungs betray me and I end up breathing it. My head feels heavy and my eyes starts closing.

A/N:
**CLIFFHANGER**

So now she is Melissa William.
That unknown guy is back. But didn't Blake caught him?
So many questions?
But the most important of all is now what is going to happen next?

Stay tune and reveal the mysteries.

Thank you so much for all your support.

Do VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE if you like my work.
Thank you!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

275K 7.5K 49
"I hate you. I hate you so much! You chain me to the table to eat. You chain me to the bed when I sleep. You chain me for anything that takes longer...
682K 20.7K 65
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" He saw her one day helping ou...
189K 5.6K 36
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 20 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙢𝙖...
1.3M 24.2K 34
He watched her for months, craving every curve on her beautifully sculptured body. She was innocent and clueless of his intentions. He was going to d...