Bottom Todoroki Oneshots

By KuudereSimp

This is a oneshot book of Shoto Todoroki since there are many rare ships with bottom Todorki that are underra... More

DO NOT SKIP!
Damn Icyhot Bastard (BakuTodo)
Perfection (DekuTodo)
Thoughts of You (ShinTodo)
Summer Memory (BakuKiriTodo)
Resistance and Limits (IidaTodo)
Drown Out (KamiTodo)
Stupid Barbarian (InaTodo)
Appreciation (SeroTodo)
Office Hours (HawksTodo)
Bookworms (MezoTodo)
Surprise (ShinKamiTodo)
Someone Special (ShigaTodo)
•Author's Announcements•
Encounters (MonoTodo)
Letting Go (BakuTodo)
Twice The Fun (DekuIidaTodo)
Different (InaTodo)
Spoiled (KamiTodo)
•Sorry•
•Thank You•
Flower Language (KiriTodo)
Calling You (BakuDekuTodo)
Pure Stars (ShigaTodo)
Marriage Life (HawkTodo)
Weather Words (MezoTodo)
Conversing (SeroTodo)
Comforting People (MonoShinTodo)
•Stuff?•
"Friends" (InaTodo)
•New Schedule•
A Promise (DekuTodo)
Acting Normal (IidaTodo)
Reunited (KiriTodo)
Resting (BakuTodo)
Same Situation (KamiTodo)
•Delays Again... Sorry•
Route (ShigaHawkTodo)
•I'm Back?•
Strings (ShinTodo)
•Question•
•Recommendation•
Failure (MezoTodo)
•Ideas•

Another's Memories (FumiTodo)

2.4K 23 14
By KuudereSimp

Warnings: Angst, Mentions of Blood, and Supernatural Stuff... idk

So this is late and I still wasn't able to finish two oneshots 😓 sorry about that I just finished my first week of school and it's already a living nightmare😃...

But anyways I don't know what to call this ship but I saw this ship a little bit ago and thought it was interesting. It took me a long time to figure out what to do with it so this is the result.

Fumikage Tokoyami x Demon Shoto Todoroki A.U.

(Credits to the original artist of the picture above)

———————————————————————

Half lidded eyes opened slightly watching heavy rain fall down. Thunder reach throughout the land throwing tantrums with lightning.

The eyes peered down to see a land full of bodies in its wake. The person the eyes belong to started to walk through the scene slowly while stumbling and trembling toward a specific body.

The eyes lowered and their arms reached out and brought the body closer. It felt colder as blood continued to escaped it.

The person of the body was slowly dying but was able to talk clearly for a bit before coughing blood.

The words were a blur and not much could be heard as the right eye became blurry as a tear formed. The dying person finally passed and the eyes began to overflow with tears hugging the body closer.

Screams and sobs were let out and only one word was deciphered from the dying person's speech, well it was more like a name that ringed through as darkness eloped the scene.

"Shoto"

Tokoyami woke up suddenly and sat up on his bed with a cold sweat feeling himself grow uneasy. All he could think at that moment was 'That dream again.'

The dream had been reoccurring more frequently in the past few weeks as he started to work more on his hero internship. Was stress getting to him?

It was a strange dream since it felt so real to the point where it couldn't escape his mind. He got up and went about his day thinking about what his dream could be.

As he left Hawks' hero agency he walked past a building that drew him in immediately... as if... calling out to him.

He walked in and it was an museum exhibit filled with many historical artifacts and tales of folklore. As he made his way through the museum he found a particular exhibit that seemed interesting .

He looked closely and there were pieces found of ancient armor used it a war that took place in 1380 and left much blood shed in a now ruined city. (p.s. this is not factual I made this war up for plot)

It was strange since this was the first time he had seen this armor in his life and yet it was the one that he recognized in his dream. Every detail that was put into its craftsmanship was the same.

He also looked at the weaponry that accompanied the armor which was also had the same details. As he continued through the exhibit a small section explained some of the wars events and contexts.

The scene that was drawn to demonstrate the even was also similar to the dream. But he was unsure if he could even call it a dream at this point. He eventually shifted to statues of fallen city's Gods and Devine Beasts.

However he a particular statue caught his eye that was different than the others. It was sculpted to be degrading and terrorizing. The statue was intimidating and as the being it depicted looked angered and full with hatred.

As he peered down to the statues plaque his eyes grew as he read the name 'Shoto'

He continued to read findings out that he was a apparently an arch demon wanting revenge on the gods and now suffered at the hands of hell.

Tokoyami was shocked, that name was familiar as he heard it ring in his ear. As he walked out of the building his head began to ache and everything span around him until he collapsed unconscious.

Another scene played out as the eyes viewed a group of people holding them back from a light that looked down on them.

Shouting could be heard as they were dragged out. They viewed a person from afar recognizing it as the dying person from the dream before.

The eyes were dragged to the edge of before being pushed off. Tokoyami woke up with a cold sweat again viewing some of his friend surround him with worried expressions.

His teacher came to check on him and inform him of what happened as they walked back to his door and summoned dark shadow.

"Could you feel this too? Or at least can you see it?"

"Mmh..." the shadow nodded kind of comforting the other.

"What do you think it is? I though it was a dream but it all feels to real."

"I think that..."

"That?"

"They are memories from that demon." They stood there in silence knowing that it was the most logical explanation.

Tokoyami looked through his books trying to get his mind of the subject when he found a summoning circle for a demon. He looked at dark shadow sighing as he walked to his laptop to do some research.

He stayed up all night revising the simple circle to one that could possibly summon 'Shoto.' Looking closely at the circle pattern he debated on whether he should actually summon the demon or not.

He was curious and wanted answers but what if he regrets it?

He drew the circle with chalk carefully with detail it wasn't for sure that the demon is would be summoned but if he did everything correctly it would have a higher probability.

He chanted the words to activate the circle and a loud explosion was heard. It failed so he tried it again. It took him 13 times before the circle began to glow and his floor began to shake.

A cool mist surrounded a black void that was beginning to form as it spread out to the rest of the room. The black void began to shift forming the demons figure.

As he completely formed the bird's mouths gaped slightly and his eyes stood with shock. The demon's appearance took his breath away as he gracefully touched the ground.

His dual colored hair was long covering the that scar that painted his left side of his face. He had a nice sculpted figure like a Greek god and as slim as one of their goddess.

His beauty was kind of intimidating and when the demon opened his eyes he was completely hypnotized in a trance.

The eyes he was seeing through the entire time of horrible memories was right in front of him. One being as blue as the sky and the other was gray as gravel.

Both eyes were listless and mysterious and yet they were also beautiful. The bird became doubtful for a second that it was the right demon since he looked completely different than how he was depicted in the museum.

Was he even a demon? It looked more like an angel than anything else.

"Have I been summoned?" The monotone voice broke him out of his daze as he nodded.

"Are you Shoto?" The dual haired demon's began to head ache as he agreed. He hadn't heard that name in centuries and yet it still felt like poison daggers stabbing at his back.

Tokoyami asked him many question but the other could not answer. He didn't remember anything.

He didn't even know why? He wasn't even sure if Shoto was his name but it marked him. His name although unsure was all that was he knew.

The demon though that he was done with the situation and that he was summoned for no reason but as he started to exit he was stopped by the bird.

He was told the truth that the bird had some of his previous memories and was presented with an offer. He would have to stay with the bird until they found a way to return his memories.

He thought about it thoroughly and his head aches more. He sighed as he agreed to stay, he wanted to know the truth even if it killed him because he was suffering.

The next few day the demon follow him everywhere spending almost every moment with him. The two talked every one in a while and for some reason they both liked to talk to one another.

They walked through a park and saw an ice cream stand. Tokoyami walked over and got two large ice creams and handed one to the demon.

Shoto was hesitant before trying it. It was sweet? He enjoyed it smiling slightly while thanking the other. Damn... his smile cute. How could he be so cute? Was he really a demon?

They walked to the dorm and more time continued. The more time that past the two got closer and the demon kept learning more about the bird's world. Each new experience was like a kid discovering something new for the first timed.

However the more they spend time with him the more memories from the demon came to the bird and it tortured him in a way. Each one that progressed some of the demon's story with even more pain and suffering.

He had endured ache in his chest and was becoming doubtful. Was giving him back his memories the right thing to do? Looking at him closely he really did seemed like normal person enjoying life. But these memories hated almost everything about the world.

Tokoyami pieced the memories together and understood the other's story. The demon was born a chosen child by the gods during his time since back then quirks like his own were extremely rare. Like a one in a million chance.

He grew up with a rough childhood to a famous merchant but the boy always worked hard and stayed helpful to others. And as he grew into an amazing young man and the gods turned their back on his city.

It was a difficult decision but he decided to fight for the humans with the powers the gods gave him.

And of course they didn't like that. The war broke out for twenty years and surprisingly the humans held out against divine monsters and saints.

However disaster stuck when the gods unfairly interrupted everything by directly interfering with their own power.

They massacred the entire city and it's people and the dual haired boy was left to roam the bloodied battlefield with hatred and disgust until he saw his brother barely hanging onto his life.

He ran to him but he couldn't save him. Sorrow filled his heart and so did anger he vowed revenge but was soon taken prisoner.

When he confronted the gods they gave him a 'second chance' to let go of his negative emotions and forgive them in order to gain eternal paradise like his family and others.

He refuse since he still had his pride. They made a fool of him and made everyone suffer from young to old. He massacred them and he was supposed to forgive them? Why did everyone else forgive them? Because of heaven?

It was all a load of bull. They were all cowards who had no value for themselves and as he was about to be thrown into hell he saw one of those coward... his own brother.

Pathetic

He was thrown into the darkest part of hell feeling the pain of horns and fangs growing along with a sharp tale and black colored wings.

And after attacking heaven multiple times and almost succeeding in its destruction. However he was stopped by his own brother and had his memories scattered to reduce his power and pride.

And he was left alone wondering like a zombie remembering nothing and feeling nothing. Until he was summoned again.

And as Tokoyami piece the story he felt something escape him. His chest ached more and he began to scream hitting the floor as the demon rushed over to help him.

As he took ahold of him in his arms his memories started to overflow in him again. Tears filled his eyes and pain sept back into him.

He remembered his purpose laying the bird on the bed sitting down next to him petting his head. After a while he got up and place a kiss on the bird's beak.

"Thanks for everything Tokoyami, the time I've spent with you was the best."

As he opened a portal and begin to walk out Dark Shadow stopped him with slight tears.
He pushed the shadow aside and hugged him as if telling him it was okay.

"He will be a great hero better then I ever was, but if I'm here he won't be able to do that, I'm to old to cause mischief so don't worry we may see each other soon."

He knew the other was a good person so that probably wouldn't be possible. As he walked through the portal it closed behind him. He stood there for a second before laughing to himself.

"I wondered if you would hate me if I stole you from heaven... Tokoyami Fumikage."

———————————————————————

So I hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot it was fun to make. I don't have much to say today so here's a picture of Demon Todoroki (not mine):

I hope you guys have a good rest of your day and I'll see you next time.
- The KuudereSimp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 799 11
Angsty One-Shots of Todoroki I am also probably going to put some fluff shots in there once and a while. I am taking requests for this story! This s...
38.7K 489 37
Please enjoy! None of the characters belong to me! None of the art belongs to me either! I don't do lemons or stories with sad endings. I do requests...
73.6K 1.3K 9
A collection of oneshots with your favorite heroes, heroes in training, and well, the not-so heroes. However, be warned, this book may or may not con...
72.4K 487 20
I have been reading a lot of one-shot books lately and I wanted to write one! If there are warnings I'll write them in the one-shot before the actual...