Wicked: The Next Chapter

By wicked_survivor

So much happened after Elphaba and Fiyero left Oz. (Elphaba's POV) DISCLAIMER: I SADLY DO NOT OWN WICKED 5.19... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
A/N: Wow

Chapter 36

1K 38 1
By wicked_survivor

11 months later, Ginama was already learning how to walk and pull herself up onto the couch, any chair she could find, and sometimes she even climbs on top of mine and Fiyero's bed when one of us are taking a little cat nap. Oh and remember when I said that Ginama reminded me of a younger version of Fiyero by the way she looks? Well now she's reminding me of him by her actions as well, every time she hears any song at all, even if it's a small song that only last 30 seconds, she would stop what she's doing and dance, she would be "Dancing through life" as Fiyero says.

It was a Sunday night at sunset and I had Ginama in my arms, rocking her back and forth so she could fall asleep. As soon as I was sure she was asleep, I gently kissed her forehead, lied her down in her crib, then walked back to mine and Fiyero's room. I got to our room and saw Fiyero laying down with his eyes closed, I smiled and decided to lay down next to him and maybe fall asleep later but, as soon as I closed my eyes, I found out he wasn't asleep when he kissed me passionately on my lips.

I did a flirtatious laugh, "I thought you were asleep."

"I know," he smirked then began kissing me again.

The next morning, I woke up with my head laying on Fiyero's chest and his arms wrapped around me. I felt his chest moving up and down in rhythm with his breathing and his loveable heart. Who would have ever thought that he would allow me, the green girl known as "The Wicked Witch of the West," to have that exact same beating heart? He soon kissed my head, "Good morning, my love."

I looked up at him and smiled, "Good morning, Yero my hero." I met my lips with his and continued kissing him until we both had to breathe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 374 35
(Y/N) (L/N) is your everyday country girl who lives in Kansas. There, she's made friends with Dorothy Gale. Despite (Y/N) being a few years older tha...
11.2K 328 85
You walked in and my heart went BOOM! My very first story on Wattpad. I wrote this when I was about 11 or 12 so it's not very good. Probably lots of...
5.7K 164 18
Her whole life Alassè Morrible is told that the Wicked Witch of the West is a really mean person. But then a boy comes in her life, changing everythi...
360K 10.7K 43
Except for the one i added, all the Characters and StoryLines belong to JK Rowling, and a lot of scenes will be written, and one or two of the charac...