Nightmare's Secret Brother

Oleh Pikapixi12

Underswap never existed, instead Blue/Midnight was the triplet to Dream and Nightmare and the guardian of bal... Lebih Banyak

Part 1
Part 2

The first mistake/Prologue

257 12 0
Oleh Pikapixi12

"Nightmare! How dare you!" An angry skeleton named Dream yelled at his brother Nightmare.

"What's going on Dream?" Nightmare asked.

"You hit *insert random name* and took her makeup set!" Dream yelled in anger.

"Why would I do that? I don't even like that girly stuff!" Nightmare huffed angrily.

"Don't lie, you know what you did!" The monster girl said. Soon someone ran over and slapped her HARD.

"Leave him alone you brat!" The person said. This person was Lucid/Blue.

"ENOUGH!!!" Dream said accidentally summoning claws and...

"AHHHHHH!!!"

Lucid cried out grabbing his eye and collapsing. Nightmare ran to him and when Dream tried to approach a barrier was made to keep him at bay. Dream left in tears before the girl hurt Nightmare severely and took Lucid into the woods. After 2 hours Nightmare got up and ran to lucid's aid. However it was too late and Lucid was nothing more then a statue.

"BROTHER!!!" Nightmare cried. After two hours he had an idea.

"Don't worry brother. I will get my revenge and save you." Nightmare said before walking away and to the TREE.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1M 39.7K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
132K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
Reborn Oleh BunnyTaeil

Fiksi Penggemar

387K 18.6K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
257K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...