Hostage Forever

By Kattyfish03

The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will... More

1. The Creepy Guy
2. The Elevator
3. Unknown's Text.
4. Threatened
5. Kidnapped
6. The Torture
7. Rules
8. The Unbreakable Kiss.
9. One bite, One Answer.
10. Possessive
11. Hickey and Awful Punishment
12. Hope
13. The Betrayal.
14. The Beginning of Revenge.
15. She died to save him.
16. The Surprise Parcel.
17. The Forced Kiss
18. Death and Disappointment
19. The Note.
20. The Relations.
22. Forced Marriage.
23. Lost Everything.
Sequel
Achievements ❤️

21. Wrong words will lead to death.

1.8K 56 7
By Kattyfish03

Blake's POV:

"Did you get them?" I ask Samuel over a call.

"Yes sir. We are on our way."

"They didn't meet anyone right?" I don't want them to be contacted by anyone else. I cannot take any risk.

"No sir they have not."

"Okay good job."

For the past week, I have not allowed Melissa to talk to them. It was all part of my plan. They already know me.
They completely trust me. They already know about who my family is and our so-called good reputation. Her father surely dug out information about me but he only ended up finding the good one. No one in London would dare tell bad about me.
They were under my watch since the start. The day I saw Melissa, I made up my mind to marry her. Little did I knew that this would be happening sooner than I thought it to be.

Let's give the good news to My Love now. I get up from the sofa and walk to my room. My Love is going to become my one and only wife. I am so happy. I open the door and see her, my sooner-to-be wife laying on the bed, looking up at the ceiling.

I took her phone and she isn't allowed to watch TV either. I am sorry my girl. Just two more days and you will be free. You can use everything in this house without my permission. Just two more days.

"Morning Mel," I say in a cheerful voice.

"Don't spoil my morning. Get out of here." She snaps and looks away from me.

I am too happy to get angry at her behavior today. But she better not keep pushing my buttons. There's a limit to my patience.

"Aww baby, I came to gave you the good news. Do you know your parents..." Before I finish my sentence she interrupts me.

"Don't you dare tell me that you have hurt them. I will kill you if you even touch a strand of their hair."

"Don't you dare interrupt me if you want to meet them." I bark.

Her eyes grow the size of a saucer. I can see the excitement and nervousness on her face.

"Meet them? You are seriously setting me free. You are letting me go, finally." She sighs and jumps out of bed.

"It's too early to jump to conclusions, isn't it princess?"

"Firstly, stop calling me princess, only my dad calls me that. And secondly, continue what you were saying about meeting them."

Oh, there she is giving me orders. I will tolerate this only for today. After many days she looks excited, I don't want to spoil that.

"They are coming here now. They will reach in 20-25 minutes. And you can meet them but." I take a pause and look at her. Her eyes are filled with tears. She comes closer to me and looks me in the eye and asks

"But what Blake?"

"But you are not supposed to say what and all happened between you and me. You are not to expose anything about since the day I met you."

"Then what should I tell them? They will ask me why I haven't talked to them for so many days? Why am I in this house? And what should I say about you?" She looks frustrated.

"I have already talked to them. I told them that you met an accident and you were suffering from PTSD(post-traumatic stress disorder) and so you should rest instead of meeting someone. And now that you are doing fine, they can meet you. So they are coming."

"What? What the hell did you say? And why do you think my parents would have believed you?" She looks extremely irritated.

"Yeah, they do trust me. I told them that I am your boyfriend. Your father did some digging about me but he only found the information I wanted him to know. Don't worry I have already planned out everything. Today I will talk to them about our wedding and then after two days we will marry each other."

"W-what the?" She slaps me hard on the cheek.

Now, this is too much. I didn't want to spoil her day but she's being ungrateful. I yank her hair back and throw her on the bed. I straddle her and pin her hands above her head.

"You don't understand, do you? I brought them here for you and this is what you do in return?" I slap her hard on her left cheek.

"Don't lie to me. You brought them for yourself. And what marriage? In your dreams. I will never marry a man like you. Oh my bad, you are not even a man. You don't even keep your words."

She dares mock me. This is getting serious. She needs to be taught a lesson. She never learns but now she will.

"Okay, then I will prove to you that I am not a man of my words. The wedding is tomorrow. Be ready. Meet your parents today, and you dare say anything, I will show you my worst side. You better start acting as my wife now." I slap her on her right cheek and get off her. Slamming the door hard I get out of the room.

She bangs the door and cries out to let her go but I ignore her and walk downstairs.
Samuel comes in with her parents.

"Hello! Mr. and Mrs. Anderson. I am Blake Williams. Pleasure to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, Blake." Her mother greets back.

Her father looks stern and his eyes roam interiors of the house, actually trying to find her daughter.

"Well, Melissa is sleeping. So if you don't mind why don't you get some rest and then meet her once she gets up." I say looking at her father.

"Oh, let my baby have rest. Anyways we are here we can meet anytime." Her mother forces a smile. Something seems off. They both are behaving strangely.

"Samuel show them their room and then meet me back at the dining," I order him.

"Mr. and Mrs. Anderson, make yourself at home. He is Samuel. He will be looking after you. So if you need anything then feel free to call him anytime."

He drops them off to their room which is on the first floor and comes back to dining.

"You made sure that they didn't meet anyone right?"

"Yes sir, they directly met me after coming out of the airport, and then we directly headed here." He replies.

"Keep an eye on them. Something looks off. And I said about setting a camera in my bedroom. Was it done?"

"Yeah everything is done, Sir."

"Call Andrew. Tell him to come back to work within half an hour."

"Okay, sir."

Melissa's POV:

I cannot marry that guy. I can't spend the rest of my life here. He even brought my parents here. Now I can't even kill myself. Who knows what he will do to my parents once I die. He is the most ruthless person I have ever met.

How am I supposed to act normal in front of my parents? They will catch my lies in a second. Shit shit shit! What should I do? I wanted to meet them so badly but now that they are here. I don't want to meet them. I am so scared, he can hurt them anytime. I cannot imagine my life if something happens to them because of me.

The door opens and my heartbeat quickens. What if it's my parents? Hell girl, you should have at least washed your face. His slaps would have surely left marks. I gather courage and look at the door. I kind of sigh in relief. It's not them, it's him.

"Get ready to meet them. I will send them here in 20 minutes. Here take this and memorize everything which is written on this paper. Stick to this explanation about what happened during these days. One word extra from your mouth will cost you your life. Remember that." He stares directly into my eyes. He is showing his true side. The ruthless and monstrous Blake.

"And what if I refuse?" I retort politely.

"You don't have much of a choice baby, now do you? So better put everything in that pretty head of yours and do as I say. Otherwise, you know right?" He walks back towards the door.

"And yeah, do something with your face. We don't want your parents to see you like this, do we?" He continues and walks out of the room.

"Ughhh!" I groan in frustration as I hold the paper he gave me. I take a glance over it.

"Blake and I love each other a lot. We met at university. Spend some time together and then started dating.

I wanted to tell you everything but when I was coming back to the hostel, I got into an accident. I don't know what happened after that. Everyone says I woke up after 4 days and I was suffering from PTSD so I didn't want to meet anyone. I didn't want you to see me hurt. I am sorry that I kept you from meeting me.

I and Blake want to marry each other. Please give us our blessing. We will complete our medical school together and live a happy married life together. We love each other a lot. He cares for me a lot. He loves me very much and I also love him very much. We want to get married as soon as possible so that we don't mess up our medical school.
We have set a date for tomorrow. I am sorry we did it by ourselves but we don't want to stay apart for even a second. So please allow us and give your blessings."

This guy is getting on my nerves. How can he ask me to say such things which I don't mean at all? I hate him, hate him, hate him.
I get myself together as there's no time to cry now and quickly change and do light make-up to hide his handprint.

A knock on the door hitches my breath. My heart races, my palms sweat. This time I know for sure it's my parents, no one knocks and comes if it's me alone in the room. I don't know if I am excited or hell scared to meet them. Fingers crossed, I just hope that they don't catch on anything, or else Blake will hurt them in the first place.

The door opens and my eyes meet my mom's tear-filled ones. Looking at them, my eyes also well up with tears and I run towards them. I hug my mom and then my dad tightly. They both come and sit on the bed. Blake leaves us alone and walks out of the room while warning me with his deadly glare.

"My sweetheart, are you okay now? You don't feel pain anywhere? Should we call our family doctor here?"

Hearing her, I burst into tears. I hug her tightly. She breaks the hug and looks at me.

"Is something wrong Mel? Why are you crying so hard?" She asks in concern.

"N-no mom i-its just that I missed you all s-so much. Rose, where is she?"

"I left her at aunt's house. She was having her midterms. So I told her to stay at home and meet you once they are finished."

"I don't like him." My father says suddenly.

I look at him and wanted to tell him so desperately that neither I like him, I rather hate him to the moon and back.

"U-uh, dad don't be so strict. I l-love him. He is a n-nice guy. H-he also loves me a lot." I say trying to sound as honest as possible. But my stuttering makes it worse.

"We already know everything. You don't have to hide anything. We are leaving London tonight. Now your mom and dad are here, you don't need to worry. We know he had kidnapped you and had even beaten you. I am so sorry my girl, that we didn't come sooner." My dad says with tears in his eyes.

My eyes grow wide. H-how do they k-know? W-what if Blake hears this? Oh My God!

"N-no no no don't say that dad, please. Please don't. He did kidnap me first b-but I have started loving him. I-I don't have any problem living with him. He, h-he loves me. We are getting married tomorrow." I say whatever comes to my mind. I can't let my parents get hurt. I don't care if I have to stay with him all my life to protect them.

"We know how he wounded your legs, how he tortured you. You don't have to worry. We will not let anything happen to you. We are here my baby." Mom says.

Suddenly the door slams open. I flinch and look at the door. My heartbeat is so loud that I can hear it in my ears. I am sweating like hell. It feels as if I am choking. I jump out of the bed and run to him. He looks too infuriated. My eyes land on the gun he is holding.
OMG! He is going to kill them. No no he can't do that.

I run and hug him tightly.
I murmur him that I will handle everything, please don't kill anyone.
I beg him to calm down but he throws me on the floor.

My mom and dad rush to me and holds me. I look at the monstrous Blake standing in front of me.

"I told you, didn't I? That no mistakes allowed." He snarls while shooting daggers at me.

"I- I didn't tell them anything. And i-its just a misunderstanding Blake. I will explain them. C-calm down please."
I beg and try to persuade him.

"Whatever the situation is, now they know, and I don't like people knowing things which I don't want them to know. So someone has to die." He yells and points the gun right at me.

"Don't you dare say anything to my daughter. I will kill you." My father gets up and storms towards him.

Blake fires a bullet up in the ceiling, clearly warning him to not take a step ahead.

Andrew with other guards enters the room at Blake's commands. Two guys hold my mother and two other ones hold my father. Andrew holds me.
I beg Blake to leave my parents alone.

"I- I will do as you say. You want to marry me, I will marry you. Please just don't hurt them. Please I beg you. I-I will never disobey you. Please Blake Please."

"Yes My Love, you will do as I say, you will marry me, you will never disobey me, I know. Do you know why? Because you have no other choice." He laughs sinisterly.

"Come in." He orders someone.

Samuel enters with Ella. My body starts trembling. No this can't be. He, he will not do that. Please just don't do what I am thinking.

Samuel makes Ella Kneel. She is blindfolded but I can see tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Blake no no, please. Blake, I will do anything you say. Please just don't please I beg you. I will never leave you. Just don't do it. I- I promise. Please." I keep begging him. I struggle to free my hands from Andrew's grip but it's too strong.

"You need to learn your lesson, My Love."

And with that,
BOOM
The bullet pierces Ella's head making all the blood splatter around.

A/N:
**CLIFFHANGER**
This was one long chapter but I hope it was worth your time.
So how was this chapter guys?
So our poor Ella's dead now. Will Blake stop here? Or will he kill everyone?
What do you think will happen next?
Stay tuned for the next update which coming soon.

Thank you so much for all the support you have shown so far.

Do VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE if you like my work.
Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 15.1K 21
❝ He will never let me leave He will never let me breathe in the air that does not have his presence I strove for my freedom Little did I know that w...
1.4M 15.9K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
4.2M 91.2K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
690K 21K 65
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" He saw her one day helping ou...