PROMPTS

By musingsbymaia

A collection of short stories or one-shots on RiRi/Dooly/BinJin. FICTION. Photos are not mine. More

Guardians
Guardians - 2
Guardians - 3
Guardians - End
Elf
Stranger in my Bed - 1
Stranger in my Bed - 2
Stranger in my Bed - 3
Stranger in my Bed - 4
Stranger in my Bed - 5
Stranger in my Bed - 6
Stranger in my Bed - 7
Stranger in my Bed - 8
Stranger in my Bed - 9
Stranger in my Bed - 10
Stranger in my Bed - End
...
Coffee Lover - 1
Coffee Lover - 2
Coffee Lover - 3
Coffee Lover - 4
Coffee Lover - 5
Coffee Lover - 6
Coffee Lover - 7
Coffee Lover - 8
Coffee Lover - 9
Coffee Lover - End
Bad Omens - 1
Bad Omens - 2
Bad Omens - 3
Bad Omens - 4
Bad Omens - 5
Bad Omens - 6
Bad Omens - 7
Bad Omens - 8
Bad Omens - 9
Bad Omens - 10
Bad Omens - End
Of Mergers and Marriages - 1
Of Mergers and Marriages - 2
Of Mergers and Marriages - 3
Of Mergers and Marriages - 4
Of Mergers and Marriages - 5
Of Mergers and Marriages - 6
Of Mergers and Marriages - 7
Of Mergers and Marriages - 8
Of Mergers and Marriages - 9
Of Mergers and Marriages - 10
Of Mergers and Marriages - 11
Of Mergers and Marriages - 12
Of Mergers and Marriages - 13
Of Mergers and Marriages - 14
Of Mergers and Marriages - 15
Of Mergers and Marriages - 16
Of Mergers and Marriages - 17
Of Mergers and Marriages - 18
Of Mergers and Marriages - 19
Of Mergers and Marriages - End
Dae-sik x Cha Mi-jo
Dae-Sik x Cha Mi-jo (2)
Dae-Sik x Cha Mi-jo (3)
Dae-Sik x Cha Mi-jo (4)
Dae-Sik x Cha Mi-jo (5)
Dae-Sik x Cha Mi-jo (End)
Eternal (One-shot)
Economics and Mr. Ri (1)
Economics and Mr. Ri (2)
Economics and Mr. Ri (3)
Economics and Mr. Ri (4)
Economics and Mr. Ri (5)
Economics and Mr. Ri (6)
Economics and Mr. Ri (7)
Economics and Mr. Ri (8)
Economics and Mr. Ri (9)
Economics and Mr. Ri (10)
Economics and Mr. Ri (11)
Economics and Mr. Ri (12)
Economics and Mr. Ri (13)
Economics and Mr. Ri (14)
Economics and Mr. Ri (14.5)
Economics and Mr. Ri (The End)
The Pianist
In Pursuit of Happiness
In Pursuit of Happiness - 2
In Pursuit of Happiness - 3
In Pursuit of Happiness - 4
In Pursuit of Happiness - 5
In Pursuit of Happiness - 6
In Pursuit of Happiness - 7
In Pursuit of Happiness - 8
In Pursuit of Happiness - 9
In Pursuit of Happiness - 10
In Pursuit of Happiness - 11
In Pursuit of Happiness - 12
In Pursuit of Happiness - 13
In Pursuit of Happiness - 14
In Pursuit of Happiness - 15
In Pursuit of Happiness - 16
In Pursuit of Happiness - 17
In Pursuit of Happiness - 18
In Pursuit of Happiness - 19
In Pursuit of Happiness - 20
In Pursuit of Happiness - 21
In Pursuit of Happiness - 22
In Pursuit of Happiness - 23
THE End - Happiness
Special Chapter - The Honeymoon
Epilogue - Through Hoon's Eyes
Hands
Appa
In good times and in bad
Mission: Impossible
Runaway
I would runaway with you
I Was Born to Love You

Of Mergers and Marriages - Epilogue

2.1K 183 48
By musingsbymaia

A/N: I will be taking a quick break after this because there are many things to work on in real life. Then, I will be back in a week, hopefully, to post on the Hoon x Joo In-ah prompt! I will be re-opening the After Dark Prompts book =)

---

Chairman Kim never did force the couple to separate.

Neither did Chairman Yoon.

For Chairman Kim, it was seeing his son so happy and in love. For Chairman Yoon, it was Se-Ri's threat to never have his grandchildren visit him.

"I want to see my grandchildren," Chairman Yoon said, wistfully.

Chairman Kim felt the other man's sentiments. "Well, if we're keeping our grandchildren in mind... then let's work out a deal that would make sure their future is safe."

"Sounds like a good plan."

***

A few years later...

Se-Ri rushed around the preparation area. Her company was staging one of the country's biggest fashion events in partnership with an international brand. The deal was a year in the making and something she was trying to seal for quite sometime now.

When the contract was finally signed, she asked her husband to run away to another honeymoon with her. The love making didn't stop (hasn't stopped) and now she was 6 months pregnant.

"You'll take it easy there, you hear?" Joo Won reminded her.

"I will, I promise!" she returned. She was lucky that her husband had never imposed demands on her. However, with his pregnancy, the doctor's advised them to take extra care because she was no longer young. So, he watched her like a hawk.

"The staff are there to assist you," he continued. "I've assigned 5 people to help especially for those errands that require running or walking long distances."

"I understand," Se-Ri said, kissing him gently. "Can I go now?"

"Okay. You didn't make love to me this morning so you owe me two rounds once your event is done!" he teased.

"Two rounds?! Pffft. Weak," she said. "I'll see you and the babies tonight. I've laid out their outfits in the closet."

"Sure. My Lil' Kims will be ready for later," he promised.

Just before she stepped out the door, she turned and reminded, "Yeobo, the outfits I chose have sufficient sparkly things already. Don't change it."

He stayed silent.

Se-Ri's eyes narrowed.

"I won't embarrass you, I promise," he said.

Se-Ri stood back to assess the stage from the audience area. Staging a fashion show was no easy feat but she was happy that her team, with the help of Joo Won's team, will be able to pull this off. Phase 1 - setting the stage was done. The stage was arranged like a spring garden with flora all around.

"The stage is beautiful, Ms. Yoon," Mr. Hong said.

"The flowers are wonderful. My little Chin Sun will love this when she sees it," Se-Ri enthusiastically told him. Thinking of her seven-year old daughter, who was her spitting image. When Kim Joo Won saw her for the first time, he said, "I love you both so much."

The father and daughter tandem melted Se-Ri's heart every day after that moment as Joo Won proved to be such a loving father to their Chin Sun. Aside from taking care of her basic needs, he also eventually taught her how to sing.

Well, rap... much to Se-Ri's dismay.

"This song has so many bad words! Why are you teaching her that?" Se-Ri reprimanded.

"I have the clean one!" Joo Won said. To Chin Sun, he instructed, "Let's show Eomma what you've learned."

Chin Sun, then three years old, started rapping but instead of the curses in the song, she would say "BLEEEEEEEPPPP!" Her father was so proud of her, and her mother had nothing to do but laugh at their antics.

Their cuteness gave Se-Ri tingles all over and she scheduled a getaway with her husband where she initiated all their love making. It came as no surprise that she was soon pregnant.

Dae-Hyun and Dae-Jung soon joined their family. Seeing Joo Won hold both boys in his arms, Se-Ri fell deeper in love with her husband. "You haven't been wearing sequins in a while."

"It's not good for the children. It scratches their soft skin and I worry one of the beads might get into their mouths," he told her. Smiling at her, he assured, "When they're bigger, I'm going to dust off my outfits."

For Joo Won, their children were old enough. It was time.

"Appa, are you sure Eomma will like this?" Chin Sun asked her father as she stared at her clothes in the mirror. "Eomma said I will wear that pretty pink dress."

"This is nicer, Chin Sun-ah," Joo Won insisted. "Don't you like it?"

"Hmmmm, is okay," Chin Sun replied. "Can I wear Eomma's necklace?"

Kim Joo Won rolled his eyes. Just like her rapper momma. "Not tonight, Sweetheart."

"APPA THIS IS SOOOOOOO COOOLLLLLL!!!!" Dae-Hyun and Dae-Jung came barging in happy in their matching clothes.

"Appa, the four of us together is hurting my eyes," Chin Sun complained, closing on eye.

Joo Won chuckled again. "Just like her mother," he muttered. Grabbing one item from the drawers, "Here wear Eomma's shades."

"CAN WE WEAR SHADES, TOO?!" the Twins asked.

And that's how the most important guests of the event arrived to the Se-Ri's Choice fashion show.

In matching blue track suits and shades.

"OMO!" Se-Ri exclaimed, seeing her husband and children make their way through the red carpet.

Years ago, Joo Won pulled the same stunt for their engagement party with his staff. Se-Ri was horrified.

This time, Se-Ri laughed and the sight melted her heart.

"Mr. Hong, I need to change," Se-Ri declared.

It was a long red carpet customised for the event. However, Se-Ri saw the loves of her life approaching her like a bright light. They led a charmed life which she was grateful for. She had a wonderful, supportive husband who was a great partner to her and the best father for their children.

A husband she married... and then fell in love with.

Their love gave them three wonderful children, with another one on its way. Life was full and there were more adventures that awaited them.

Stepping into the red carpet to wait for them, Se-Ri beamed proud in her sequinned maternity dress.

Holding the leash of their recently adopted maltese puppy, she whispered, "Look, Kitty. There's our family. How'd I get so lucky?"

Kitty stared at her human mother and then to her human father, who was grinning widely from a distance. Her human siblings ran to them happily. "Eomma! Kitty! Eomma! Kitty!" they called out.

Kitty didn't know what the answer to Eomma's question was. How did one get so lucky? However, seeing the happy smiles and the bright eyes, Kitty thought that... perhaps it was not luck. Perhaps it was love.

Or maybe bright sparkly clothes.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

916K 31.7K 19
Ronald Gidwani, a billionaire, who is also a single father, finds love again when he meets Raina, The Queen Of His Heart.
1.1M 45.2K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
7.5M 116K 34
"Beatrice, you sit in row 3, seat one, and Harry you will be row 3, seat two." Little did I know that those words would change my life forever. [DO...
21.2K 938 21
Joy a famous model is forced to work with V another famous model. After going through so much hardships will V be her knight in shining armor and wil...