The Slime Princess

By SWhoPG

After the Battle with the Orc Lord, Great Sage Told Rimuru that there's a Parasitic Spirit inside him and it... More

Chapter 1: Born
Chapter 2: The name you gave
Chapter 3: a Peaceful day?
A really important Message
Chapter 4: Hero King
Chapter 5: Incoming Catastrophe
Chapter 6: The Visitors
-EX-Chapter 1: Inside a Certain Slime's Stomach
Chapter 7: Joyous Winter
Chapter 8: Mindless Catastrophe Part 1
Chapter 9: Mindless Catastrophe Part 2
Announcement and Random Pics
Chapter 10: a Sense of Longing
-EX-Chapter 2: Inside a Certain Slime's Stomach 2
Chapter 11: Little Wanderer
-EX-Chapter 3: Unexpected Visit
Chapter 13: New Friends
Chapter 14: that time i got enrolled into another world academy
Chapter 15: Outdoor Training
Chapter 16: Outdoor Training Part 2
-EX-Chapter 4: Holiday at Ingrassia!
-EX-Chapter 5: Diffrent Places, Same Time
Chapter 17: Country visit shenanigans
Chapter 18: Hindrance
Chapter 19: Return to Tempest...
Chapter 20: Those who fought behind the line
Chapter 21: Flower shall Blooms once again

Chapter 12: Stalking my Mom into the Spirit's Home

2.9K 101 16
By SWhoPG

Few days after the previous Chapter

I woke up in the midnight because i want to. Man this is boring, no Mom, no Auntie. This sucks!

I heard from Merchant coming to this country saying that Ingrassia, supposed to be the place where Mom teaches got attacked by a Dragon, and then a Godess descend upon and defeats the Dragon.

I wonder who the godess is...

Welp, time to stalk my Mom, i overheard from Souei that Mom will be going the the place called as "The Dwelling of Spirits". That sounds cool, so i decided to go there too.

I snuck my way out of the town while everyone are still asleep, well mostly... I managed to sneak across few goblin riders and merchants who were still walking on the midnight.

Once im out of their range i decided to use {Spatial Travel} and teleports to the forest thats near Inggracia.

And yes you would notice that a certain one horned blue haired ninja is following Lylas to ensure her safety.

I can't enter the town since im waiting for Mom to come out. After few hours of waiting she hasn't come out already.

"AAARGHHHHHH where is she!?"

(Great Sage-san...) I said while pouting

⟨⟨*Sigh* The individual Rimuru Tempest location has veen found. Best course of action to approach, Flying twards there rather than using {Spatial Travel} to avoid detection⟩⟩

(Thanks Great Sage-san, You're the Best!)

After Great Sage told me the location of Mom, i flew towards there as fast and as quiet as i can. After few minutes of flying, i've finally reached the forest she headed into.

'this forest is big... Well not as big as Jura Forest'

'whats the name of it again?'

'Ulgar, Ulga-'

⟨⟨Ulgrasia Republic⟩⟩

(Right that, im gonna forget the fact that you just read my thoughts again... Like usual...)

I waited above the trees. After few hours of waiting they've finally reached this forest.

Time to stalk my Mom.

And there were 5 childrens behind Mom and Ranga is behind those childrens. Are those Mom's students?

What are they doing inside this forest anyway? There's now way they're going to find some kind of magic door in the middle of the forest am i Right? Right...?

I walked above the thin branches. I know its a bit Risky, but i do what i do and no one is going to tell me what to do!

[???]

Something or Someone is hiding in the bushes. Their petite figures made them easier to hide by the bushes.

"My Queen Look at those childrens!" ???1 said

"What are they doing in the forest anyway!" The Queen said while looking at the childrens untill she noticed another children is hiding.

"Also what is that kid doing above the trees?" The Queen said noticing the one hiding above the trees

"She probably stalked them" ???2 said

"What? Now way! None stalks in this forest except Me!
I have to stop this madness right now!"

Those small mysterious fgures then disappeared instantly. Leaving the bushes empty...

[BACK TO LYLAS]

I swear i heard someone talking in the bushes. Those are probably just my Imagination.

After walking for few hours and resting several time they've finally reached their destination. A big giant door in the middle of knowhere...

Wait

Hold on

What?

You know what? Forget what i said few Hours ago. There's really a giant Mysterious door in the forest, and it even has magic on it! I can feel it!!

They stopped for a sec. I popped into my slime form to allow me sneaking around easily from close. They entered the door. Just as before the door got closed, i sneakily entered the door.

Its a success.

I rolled myself and keep hopping around. I stopped for a sec and watched Mom and the students having lunch in the middle of this Cave or Dungeon?

Also, why do i feel like we've been watched as soon as we entered this forest? And im supposed to be the only one who stalks in this forest!

Nevermind that i shifted into my human form and popped a cookie jar and ate some cookies from it.

I love cookies.

[RIMURU'S POV]

After few hours of walking inside this dungeon we decided to rest for a while. I bring out our lunch and starts giving it to everyone.

Why do i feel like being watched?

I feel like several gazes are pointed towards me.

Whatever those are. Its probably this Dungeon's keeper.

I leaned my head towards Ranga's ear.

"Ranga, do you feel like being watched right now?"

"Yes Master, i feel like we've been watched since we entered this forest. I can sense them hiding, several small creatures are hiding on the ceilings and one person is hiding behind that rock over there"

"I see... Well we should get going now, there's no use on thinking about it"

"Right Master"

"But just in case, we'll force them to show themself if they don't want to"

"Understood"

(Great Sage, found anything about the peoples that's been stalking us?)

⟨⟨Answer: Several Spirits and a Monster are the ones who's been stalking the whole time⟩⟩

(Any specific information about them?)

⟨⟨Answer: Negative, except the monster hiding is quite familiar but something is interrupting me to gather some information⟩⟩

Great sage still kept her promise to lylas to not tell Rimuru, well kinda...

Hmm, something, or someone familiar...

"All right kids, its time to pack things up!"

"Yes Sensei!"

We started packing things up and started walking again. This dungeon feel endless, I don't even know how long we've been walking!

*Crack

Whats that?!

"Sensei whats that?"

"Stay behind me and Ranga"

Something just popped from the ground. Its a err... A slime?

"A slime?"

I didn't expect this reunion, last time we meet were in summer when large crowd of slimes are wandering in jura forest. And there he goes he left as soon as he felt my Magicules.

I tried reaching my hands towards the slime but its already gone too far.

I almost mistaken it for my daughter. I wonder whats she's doing right now...

Right, time to continue our journey

[BACK TO LYLAS]

I kept watching mom untill suddenly a slime, a familiar one that is slide itself towards me, and they left...

After few minutes of walking. A loud voice sprang trough the entire room.

Whoa whats this?

Telepathy?

"Unwanted Visitors..." The voice said

"Be afraid and show some fear..."

Seriously, where did these sounds came from. Wait did they said Visitors? Is this the sound of the dungeon?

"Its not fun if you don't show any fear..."

Well too bad, but im not feeling any fear. Try me.

It seemed like Mom is having a Conversation with this Mysterious sound.

"What an amusing thing to say! Of course i'll show you the way, But..."

But?

"But before that..."

Suddenly the room goes forward, i suddenly shifted into my slime form to avoid detection from Mom.

Woah where are we?

I quickly hid behind rubble of rocks above the ground. This is a perfect watching position.

Suddenly a large mechanical monster or golem? showed up in front of them. That thing is huge.

"If you can defeat my Elemental Golem, i will help you..."

The Golem suddenly attacks mom with some kind of beam. I noticed the beam is pointing towards me.

'crap crap crap crap crap, why of all things these attacks mostly pointed towards me!'

Mom suddenly used {Hell Flare} on it and the huge golem just disappeared after that. The students just watched in Awe, while me? I just sit and watch like it was an everyday thing. I mean, i also have that skill. But i never got a chance to use it anyway. Also that fight was quite... Disappointing... I was hoping for the fight to be, well you know, longer.

Mom suddenly used {Black Flame} to threatens the Mysterious voice thats been stalking us the whole time. Suddenly a petite figure showed up and confronts Mom while in panic.

"Here here here, Ramiris of the Labyrinth is ack-!!" Ouch she bit her tongue.

"Ish ad youwl sewvishe" She said while nursing her Tongue.

Then suddenly. Mom gazes towards me and showed her {Black Flame}, i gulped and accidently slipped from the rocks and fall down from the Rubble where i was hiding.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH" sound of me falling. I hit the ground pretty hard, and my face is kissing the ground right now. There's only 2 things came up in my mind right now.

'Crap, i forgot to wear my Mask and Cloaking, Mom will noticed'

I cannot move

Mom and her students got shocked after this sudden revelation. Im in very very big trouble right now...

Everyone is quiet untill Alice started speaking after seeing me to change this tense situation.

"Rimuru-sensei... Who is that, and why does she looked like you?"

"She is, she umm" Mom struggling for words

Oh no, i have to do something!

"She is uhh she is Myy umm My, My-"

"Daughter" thats the word that came out of my mouth after seeing mother struggling for words. She just sighed and goes forward to pick me up.

"We'll talk later" thats what she said to me after that.

I feel... bad. Did she... Hate me?

No i have to remove those bad Thoughts!

"Alright, lets remind you guys again that we're here to grant five of you each with superior spirits"

She then leaned towards the small fairy and have a chat with her.

Meanwhile, im being surrounded by her students.

"So... Who are you?" The Blonde haired girl asked me.

"Lylas, Lylas Tempest..."

"Nice to meet you! Im Alice, Alice Rondo!" She smiled while introducing herself, probably to made me feel better...

After a while, five of them already introduced themselves.

They are; Kenya, Ryota, Gale, Alice, and Chloe.

Looking on the brightside. Seems like i just made a couple new friends.

Friends...

I wonder how Oba-san's doing right now...

Lylas is thinking about what will she do when Milim returns, hunting knight spiders, doing pranks on gobta, watching kurobee forging steel, seeing the scenery on siss lake, and strolling around the jura forest.

There's alot of thing she wanted to do, now that she has more friends things might get better than she expected. Her mom will probably just scolds her for her behavior.

She showed a small smile after thinking those.

After few minutes of silence Kenya starts a Conversation.

"So Lylas..."

"Yes?"

"Why are you stalking us?"

"Because i im bored"

"Bored? Or is it because you miss Rimuru-sensei?"

I sighed "Yes..."

"Why are you seemed so sad?" Alice asked me.

"Nothing. Its just... Will she hated me? for what i've done?"

"If its Rimuru-sensei im sure Rimuru-sensei won't do such a things" Gale speaks up after seeing me sad.

"How can you be so sure? Its the first time i've done this, and i screwed up" i said while hugging my legs.

Noticing me starting to becoming uncomfortable, Chloe decided to comfort me.

"Its okay... Im sure Rimuru-sensei won't be mad"

"What happened to you is normal for kids, its called the rebellious phase, Its normal for teen to have it. Altough you seemed to had it earlier" Gale said to me.

Right... I totally looked like a 7 Year old right now...
Nevermind that.

"Thanks"

After hearing words from them, the uneasy feeling i felt earlier has gone. I start chatting with them and had some laugh.

[RIMURU'S POV]

After that unexpected meeting with Lylas, i decided to have a chat with Ramiris.

"So tell me, who are you really?"

"I told you im Ramiris, altough im small i'm actually one of the Ten Great Demon Lords" Ramiris said proudly while puffing her nonexistent chest.

"Seriously... Demon lord. You?"

"What, you don't believe me!?"

"No" i said flatly

"Then what will make you believe me!?"

"Shhh. The kids are sleeping"

"Oh, sorry"

"I'll ask Milim about you when she came back from her job"

"Milim? You're friends with Milim?"

"Yes?"

"Wait, don't tell me. You're the slime who befriended Milim!?"

"Um yeah, why is that?"

"Ever since you're becoming friends with her, she sometimes comes to this dungeon and boast about her friends. Rimuru this Rimuru that, and also your Daughter. Wait she's your daughter right?"

"Yeah, also that sounded like what she'll definitely do"

"Lets change the topic once again"

"Sure"

"Why are you here again?"

"Right, That..."

I cleared my throat.

"We're here to meet the Spirits Queen"

"Well then its your lucky day!"

"Why is that?"

"Because i happens to be the Spirits Queen"

Wait first she tells me that she's a Demon Lord, and now she tells me that she also happens to be the Spirits Queen!?

"Don't joke around!"

"Of course im not joking!. Also"

"Also?"

"Your daughter is a Half Spirit"

How did she knew? Maybe she is the Spirits Queen...

"Well, she used to be a stray spirits that happens to get stuck on my soul"

Hmmm, maybe she got reincarnated as a spirit in this world...

"She seemed sad..."

"I know... Its my fault for leaving her behind in my country"

"I can feel her emotions"

"Really?"

"Yes, she's afraid to be left behind, Alone..."

"She never was alone in my country"

"She misses you"

I widened my eyes upon her words.

"I..." *Sigh* "I guess i owe her an Apology..."

"Right, anyway back to our Topic" she said while munching the cookies i brought.

"Superior Spirits, can you show us the place? I need to save these childrens"

"Yeah, they seemed suffering. a superior spirits would be enough to stabilize their magicules"

"Then if you may, lead the way?"

"Wait! what do i get from this?"

"I'll made you a new Golem"

"Really!?"

"Yes!"

"Alright. Lets go, follow me!!"

"Kids wake up, we're going the Dwelling of Spirits"

They woke up and starts yawning from their nap, i also noticed Lylas were hestitated to look at me in the face.

'so, she thinks im mad at her'

After few minutes of walking, we arrived at a place that looked like a platform. The roads are made out of blue lights.

Im going to save you all.

[BACK TO LYLAS]

Mom took her students one by one to summon spirits, 4 of them Managed to summon a Superior Spirits. Alice, Ryota, and Gale with the help from Mom, while Kenya's Spirits just showed up on its own. While chloe, well whatever that was was not a Spirit. According to great sage its a Spiritual body from the Future and Past?.

Whatever, as long as their Magicules are Stable they should be able to live without concerning their death.

Mom is currently building a golem near the Dungeon's entrance, after that she summoned a Demon. Wait hold up.

She just summoned a freaking Demon!!!

What will she do with it!? Getting rid of me!?

'wait Lylas Calm down you've got this, mom will never do such a thing'

After having a headache from what i saw earler i decided to take a seat near the stairs and look at the sky.

"Huh, its afternoon already..."

Alice and the others are just playing with Ranga while Kenya just playing with his swords. Practicing his attacks on the trees.

After a while Mom decides to sit near me. I hestitated to look at her. I mean im a bad kid, am i?

After that what comes next is unnexpected...

She hugged me!

"Mom, im sorr-"

"I should've been the one who apologized..."

What?

"But what i've don-"

"Shhhh, Im not mad at you..."

She's not mad at me...?

"Im sorry for leaving you, i know you miss me, i should've taken you along, but..."

"But?"

"...Im not ready to show you the world yet, this world is dangerous, and i can't let you go just yet..."

"Im sorry"

"But, you showed that you are capable to protect yourself!" Mom said while smiling and giving me thumbs up.

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"So, will you come home now?"

"Sadly i'll stay teaching for few Months, i'll probably be back on Summer"

"Aww..."

"Don't worry, you can visit me anytime, just make sure that you Contacted me First and i'll wait for you at the Gate, also i'll show you around Ingrassia"

"Thanks"

"Lylas, im not a good Parent, but i'll make sure to correct those mistakes"

"No way, you were the best Parent i could've ever wished for Mom!"

Mom laughs after that, while me and the students just watched and smiled.

"You're still getting punished"

I froze.

"B-B-Bu-Bu-But, M-Mom!"

"No Buts!"

"Fine... So what is it?"

"I changed my mind, forget what i said earlier about you can visit me Anytime you wanted, you'll live with me at the Academy instead, im sure i can convince the Grand Master"

"R-R-Really?"

"I figured you would be a good friends to them" Mom gazed towards the students.

"Thanks Mom!"

"No problem, for the punishment you'll not be permitted to leave tempest for one week"

I froze again after the excitment before.

"I'll come to pick you up after one week"

I started to move again after that.

"Lets go, i'll cook something for us"

I nodded.

And thats how our little adventure ends.

[EXTRA]

i arrived in Tempest and the first thing i saw is...

Another Chaos...

"LYLAS-SAMA WHERE DID YOU GO AGAIN!?" Rigurd kneeled in front of me while crying

"Whoa hey there, im sorry i left again..."

Rigurd then cleaned his tears.

"...i promised i'll stay for a week"

"A week?" Rigurd

Then Benimaru Stood in front of me, from the look of his eyes it seemed like he hasn't got any sleep yet.

"Lylas-sama where you'll be going again next week?" Benimaru said weakly

"I'll live with mom at the academy"

This shocks everyone

"You'll live with Rimuru-sama on the school he's teaching?" Benimaru asked me

"Umm yeah, Mom said it will be a great opportunity for me to make more friends so i accept it"

"But how are you going to get there?" Benimaru Asked me again

"Mom will come to pick me up in a Week"

"Well then, you must've been very Hungry Lylas-sama" Shion said to me

Everyone suddenly paled

"N-N-No thanks, i already ate on my way to here haha" i laughed akwardly

Everyone then sighed in relief

"If you guys searching for me i'll be at home, see ya!" I said as i ran towards home...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT: Unexpected Visit (Special Chapter)

Author: "Nooo Rimuru!!! You can't just involve Lylas into Yuuki's grand scheme!!"

Rimuru: "Haha, bring your daughter to work go brrrrr!"

Lylas: "Who are you talking to Mom?"

Rimuru: "Nothing, also who are those two?"

Lira: "Im Lira, and this is Lula"

Lylas: "Oooh, my previous lifes!"

Lula: "Don't mind me, im just a scrapped character"

Lira: "there, there, shhhh..."

Lylas: "Lets buy ice cream!"

Lira/Lula: "YAAY!!/i like ice cream, i think..."

*Sound of door being opened and then closed

Rimuru: Kids

Author: yeah...

Rimuru: Anyway, see you later

Author: Bye...

*Sound of door being opened and then closed again

Author: Time to write more

(A/N: Hey, are you enjoying today's chapter? This one is quite fun to write. I literally had to write 2K words for an hour straight after left it for few days at 1K words, no joke! An idea just popped up out of nowhere and i just can't let it goes bye bye! Now if you execuse me, i should get my deserved rest now. Oh and don't forget to Vote, see you next time, Bye!)

--------------------------------------------------------

3.1K Words

⟨⟨12/29⟩⟩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 45.8K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
98.5K 3.5K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
185K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
860K 40.1K 171
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one