The red clothed shameless Emp...

By vixenthevillain

What happens when 20 years old Xia Yu An, a gen Z woman suddenly wakes up in another word ready to be married... More

1: What are you saying?!
2:I can't believe it.
4:The white haired clan.
5:Burial Mountain
6:Have some fun.
7:Miss me with this bullshit.
8:Who the hell?
9:Mission
10:Mission (2)
11:Dragon clan.
12:Trouble.
13:Rescuing
14:Rescuing(2)
15:Calm waves.
16:Contest.
17:Welcome.
18:Preparations.
19:Journey.
20:Test.
21:Team work.
22:Spirit Beast Empire.
23:Deathtrap Mountain.
24:Corrupted.
25:Found.
26:LOH
27:Undercover.
28:Being a doctor.
29:Twins.
30:Treasure.
31:Kill those who wronged you.
32:Return.
33:Thank you, Daniel.
34:Training.
35:Threat.
36:Sister?!
37:A way.
38:Beginning.
39:Demonic cultivator.
40:New people.
41:The barrier closed?!
42:Challenge.
43:Let the game begin.
44:Rewarded.
45:Victory.
46:Why are you leaving me?
47:Together.
48:Wine and fights.
49:Idiot Mo Feng.
50:Unfortunate.
51:Confession that went well.
52:Highschool love story.
53:Back home.
54:Zhu Mei is back.
55:The perfect solution.
56:The end.

3:Fuck off!

10.7K 407 54
By vixenthevillain

Chapter three:Fuck off!

❝What are your names? ❞Yu An asked as she took a strand of hair belonging to the girl who has hugging her and played with it.

❝I'm Qie. ❞the girl in her arms spoke and looked up with a gorgeous smile on her face.

❝This servant's name is Zuwe. ❞ another girl said bowing and refilling Yu An's cup with wine.

❝And this one is Meng. ❞ the last girl spoke smiling.

❝I came wanting to see a dance, can you three dance? ❞Yu An asked taking the wine cup in her hand.

❝Of course miss, me and Zuwe are the best in the whole capital! ❞Qi said proud.

❝I will play the music then. ❞Meng said softly and stood up.

❝Then we shall satisfy miss with our performance. ❞Qie said and winked at Yu An before standing up as well.

Meng took an instrument and started to play a soft melody while Qi and Zuwe began to dance gracefully, their skirts moving along creating a enchanting wave effect.

Yu An looked at them admiringly and drank cup after cup of wine.

❝Beautiful, amazing. ❞Yu An said applauding after the dance was over.

It's not what you can see in a strip club in modern words, but it has its beauty. ❞She thought.

Yu An spend two more hours chatting and flirting with the three beauties and then finally left.

At the Palace, Wang Shu was fuming after hearing the report his subordinate gave him.

His wife left without telling him and she went to a brothel? How can he not be enraged?

❝Your highness, the Empress is back. ❞ a servants quickly said.

❝Drag her here. ❞ Wang Shu said angrily.

Next to Wang Shu stood a beautiful man with long white hair.

❝Your highness should calm down, it's bad for your health. ❞ he spoke, his low voice filling the silent room.

❝Calm down? You heard the report, right? That woman has no shame! ❞Wang Shu exclaimed.

Yu An entered the study room confused about the reason Wang Shu wants to see her. She was in a good mood after leaving the brothel and still a little tipsy.

❝You! ❞Wang Shu exclaimed through his teeth.

Yu An sat down on a chair looking at him blinking her eyes fast.

❝Do you have no shame? Who let you go out? ❞ Wang Shu asked looking at her angry.

❝Myself. ❞Yu An asked with a blank face.

❝Yourself? Don't you know you need my permission to leave? And you even went to such a dirty place! ❞

❝What did you said? ❞Yu An asked angry.

She stood up and slapped the table. ❝I need your permission to leave? When you need my permission to leave then maybe I'll ask you! Who do you think you are to control me like this? ❞Yu An shouted enraged leaving everyone speechless, including Wang Shu who was never screamed at.

He stared at her with his mouth a little open.

❝What? Surprised? You dislike the though of being controlled by someone else, right? It's unfair, right? Yet you love to be the one in control, put yourself in my fucking shoes. Shut your bitchass mouth, I won't ask permission, I am not your puppet. ❞Yu An continued to say and left.

❝Empress! ❞Wang Shu shouted when he saw her turning her back to leave.

Yu An ignored him and left.

Wang Shu looked at the door with a dark expression.

❝I can't believe that I had to marry such a woman. ❞ He said and drank his tea to calm down.

The white haired man who stood behind Wang Shu felt amused by the scene.

❝Tell everyone the Empress isn't allowed to leave the Palace until I tell her to. She needs to be taught a lesson, disrespectful woman. ❞ Wang Shu ordered and the white haired man obeyed the order.

❝Your highness... his highness ordered for you to not leave the Palace until he tells you so. ❞Mei said and looked at Yu An who stood at the table and was drawing.

Yu An scoffed after hearing the news.

❝Mei, go and find the best tailor in the capital and call them here.❞Yu An ordered and the servant rushed to finish the task.

Yu An was drawing sketches of clothes she'll like to be made for her. Something more bold and revealing, the dressed women wore were too much for her. Some pants would also be a good idea.

As she continued to draw, Mei came back accompanied by a young woman.

❝Young majesty, I came with the best tailor in the capital. ❞Mei said.

The young woman kneeled on the ground with her forehead on the floor and said:

❝Greetings to her majesty. ❞ she said shaking a little.

❝Get up and come closer. ❞Yu An said and watched the woman get up and walk closer.

Yu An gave her the papers with the drawings and instructions.

❝Can you make these? ❞Yu An asked smiling.

The woman looked at the papers hesitant.

❝Is your majesty sure? This... is quite revealing... ❞ the girl said looking at the floor.

❝Are you judging me? ❞Yu An asked and supported her head on her palm.

The woman panicked and kneeled again asking for forgiveness.

❝Get up, I was teasing you. Can you do it or not? ❞

❝I can try, your highness. ❞

❝Good, then try make it and if you're satisfied with the results call for me. I'll pay you generously so use the best materials you can find. You may go now. ❞Yu An said.

The girl bowed and left quickly to start making the clothes.

Yu An went to walk out in the gardens while dinner is prepared for her.

❝These flowers are quite beautiful. ❞ Yu An said touching the flowers.

❝The soil here it's good. You can plant medicinal spirit herbs. ❞Mo said.

❝Medicinal spirit herbs? ❞Yu An asked looking at him.

❝Yes, plants used for medicine, but if they are infused with spiritual energy they'll become more powerful to the point where you can make a stab wound heal completely in only four hours. ❞ Mo explained.

❝That's magic like in video games and anime, I can't believe this word has that. ❞Yu An said and touched her chin with her hand thinking.

❝This word had a lot, it's like a video game. You have powers called cultivation, you can kill someone with a kick, you can fly, there are spirit beasts like me. ❞

❝Now that you speak of powers, can I use them as well? ❞

❝Of course. You are a high rank cultivator after all. Close your eyes and empty your mind for a while and you'll feel the spiritual energy flowing in you. ❞Mo instructed and Yu An sat on the grass closing her eyes and entering a meditation state.

She then felt an energy flowing through her, it felt like a veil covering her whole body sending shivers down her back.

Yu An then imagined a sword made of the energy and widened her eyes when she felt something in her hand.

Yu An quickly opened her eyes and sad a sword made of light in her right hand.

❝This is so cool omg. (when words look like this means Yu An said them in English.)

❝I know. You're able to fight in this world. ❞Mo said and looked satisfied at Yu An's powers.

While meditating, Yu An discovered the owner of this body knew medicine as well, she was considered a genius. All the knowledge hit Yu An's head like a rock and she cursed annoyed.

❝Are you alright? ❞Mo asked and put his forehead on Yu An's and the headache stopped.

❝Thank you. ❞Yu An said and smiled touching Mo's chin with her hand.

Mo looked at Yu An confused.

❝Your human form it's gorgeous and your body is also hot. Nice.❞Yu An said looking him up and down making Mo turn around embarrassed.

❝Quit playing with me! ❞he said and left.

❝Shy, huh? Amazing. ❞Yu An stood up smiling and went back to her room to eat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 846 28
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...
The Returner By Kisuke Taiga

Historical Fiction

3.2K 56 29
"What did I deserve to die like this?" I never want it to be like this. I just want him to love me but I lost everything to him. "If the Heaven pitie...
243K 5.3K 110
This story is not mind. She is a genius doctor in the 21st century, but she has crossed over to become an unpopular abandoned concubine. The cold-fa...
3.5K 85 14
[CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] [ORIGINAL STORY] Guide To Becoming A Business Tycoon In Ancient times: Step 1: Have a powerful mysterious space Step 2: Tran...