Here comes the boy || Tubbo x...

Par jaedengubler

Y\n is Wilbur Soots younger brother and a small music streamer. When Wilbur plans a meet up with the Dream SM... Plus

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
Authors Note
~11~
~12~
another authors note
Sorry for the wait
~13~
~14~
Thank you!
~15~
~16~
~17~
update
~18~
The end??

~5~

2.6K 89 179
Par jaedengubler

TW ||knives, mentions of self harm||
Before I get into this chapter, I just want to say this, I am in no way romanticizing depression or SH or any of that. I'm simply just trying to build a deeper story line. If anyone takes offense to things I say, I'm sorry but I wont be changing the story to better suit one or two people. Thank you for reading (if you did.)

Y/n POV

     Wilbur shook me awake again this morning. "Hey Y/n, its 9:00. Tubbo's mother is dropping him off in an hour." I jumped up. "An hour?!" that wasn't a long time. Wilbur nodded then apologized. 

     I got up and started cleaning my room as fast as I could, but around 9:30 I had to get in the shower. I grabbed my phone, checking it for the first time. Toby had been texting me since he woke up at 5:00 

Tubby
Good morning Y/n 
I hope you finished packing
Y/n!! my hair looks so silly right now

Alrighty I'm on my way!! Text me when you see this.

Me
Hey Toby! Sorry, I've been cleaning, I'm getting in the shower now. Your hair looks adorable Tubby

     I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom. I showered quickly. When I got out I combed my hair quickly and threw on the comfy clothes I picked out for today.

     I walked out of my room right as my door opened and Niki popped her head in. "Hey y/n, come on out here when you're ready please." I said okay and grabbed my phone stuffing it in my back pocket before walking out. 

     Standing awkwardly in the doorway looking around was Toby. I ran to him and gave him a big hug. He hesitated at first then dropped his stuff and wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me tightly. 

     I let go because I felt Wilbur's eyes on me. "You're finally here! And before you ask, I did finish packing." I start walking off to my room before Wilbur calls out to me. "Me and Niki are going to go pick up tommy. We'll be gone around four hours. Just don't burn the house down please." 

    I roll my eyes then give both Wilbur and Niki a hug. "Come back in one piece please." I say to them both and wave them off as they walk through the door leaving me and Toby alone. 

     We are a packed house tonight. We only have one guest bedroom, so either Tommy and Toby will have to share or one of them is gonna have to sleep on the couch. Niki was sleeping in the guest room but she agreed to sleep with Wilbur for the night. 

     "You can just put your stuff in my room for now I guess." I towards my room and I heard Toby following me. I opened my door and let him walk past me as he dropped his bags on the floor next to mine. "It's not much." I shrugged and jumped on the bed. 

     "I like it." He said looking at all the small things on shelves. I sat up and watched him examine my room and trinkets. He picked up a little pin I had on my desk with the trans flag on it that said 'He/they'

     "Your pronouns?" I smiled and nodded. "That's cool!" He kept walking around looking at tiny things and asking about their significance. He came across a lighter and a knife that I had hidden under some old birthday cards. I saw him look at them, then at me. I got nervous so I tried to change the subject immediately. 

     "We could stream later together if you'd like?" I hopped up eagerly and walked over to my desk sitting down in my chair. He didn't respond, he just made eye contact with me and sat down on my bed. "Toby?" 

Tubbo's POV 

     I was walking through his room, just looking at all the little trinkets and small things they had. I asked them about a couple things, little things from childhood they had or gifts from people. He also had quite a lot of small pride things which I thought was really cool. 

     I saw that he had a small collection of old birthday cards and I decided to look through them. I picked them up and saw something underneath. When I looked closer, I realized y/n had hidden a lighter and a knife under the cards. I was worried, I mean there's really only one reason someone would need to hide that stuff.. right?

     Maybe I was overthinking it. Then he tried to change the subject really fast. He knew what I saw. I wasn't over reacting. 

     "We could stream later together if you'd like?" He got up and sat in their desk chair. I didn't know what to do. I looked him in his eyes and I could tell they were panicking but.. I cant just let this go. Can I? 

     No, no I can't. I made my way over to the bed and sat down. "Toby?" I looked at the floor and patted the spot next to me. He slowly moved over and sat down close to me, facing in my direction. "Do.. " I started to talk, but I couldn't finish. I took a deep breath and grabbed his hand, still not making eye contact. "Y/n.. do you, or have you.." I finally looked up at him. "hurt yourself with those?" 

     Y/n stared at me, and I could tell they were trying to hold back tears. "P-please y/n.. if you tell me, I can help." I squeezed his hand reassuringly. He looked down at our hands intertwined and I saw a tear fall down his cheek as he slowly nodded.

     "Recently?" He nodded slowly. I felt my heart break. I wish I could just take all of their pain away. I wanted them to feel happy. I wanted to stop them hurting. I moved closer to him and pulled him into a big hug. "I'm so sorry y/n.." 

     We were both crying as Y/n was resting his head on my chest. I rubbed his back lightly. "I wish I could've been there for you. I wish I could've stopped it." I whispered. He pulled away from me and looked me in the eyes. "I know Toby.. thank you for being here now." 

~Time skip~ 

Y/n POV

     We had both calmed down. We still had probably close to three hours before Wilbur, Niki, and Tommy got here. We decided to watch a movie. 

     "What do you want to watch?" Toby asked me as I leaned over and grabbed the remote from my bedside table. I shrugged and threw the remote at him. "You pick." He started looking through Netflix and throwing out suggestions. "How about this, I'll go get snacks, and when I come back there better be a movie on, I don't care what we watch." I left the room before he could argue.

     I grabbed some crisps and put them into a bowl. I also grabbed two cans of coke, which we never really have but we got it for tommy. He wouldn't mind if two cans were missing.. he's only here for one night after all. 

     I carried everything back into the room. Tubbo was laying down on his phone with the movie paused on the intro credits. I looked at the title, 'All the bright places'  "I've never seen this." I sat down next to him. He sat up a little more so that he wouldn't choke on the snacks. 

     "Good, it gets kinda sad at the end, but its good." He hit play. 

~time skip~ 

     We were half way through the movie and had eaten all the snacks. I put the empty cans in the bowl and put those on my bedside table. We both laid down and continued to watch the movie. I started feeling a little tired since I stayed up late streaming then woke up early.

     I told myself to stay awake, but it was no use. I had fallen asleep.

________________________________

I know this chapter was kinda boring, and sad but idk, its just filler. anywayssssssssssssssssssss drink your water and eat your meals children, hope you enjoyed this chapter, leave our feedback :)
If you or someone you know is suffering from depression and suicidal thoughts or thoughts of self harm, please get help.
National suicide prevention lifeline: 1-800-237-8255
Please don't hesitate to call if you feel like you need to. There are people here to help.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.8K 107 13
*Based on Tommy moving to Brighton! Sorry if anything is wrong* Y/n is close to her Landlord (James I think that is his name...?) he is her best frie...
417 4 12
Slow updates Y/N is a 17 year old girl living in southern California. Just as her twin brother Ranboo has, Y/N has always wanted to become a content...
50.4K 1.4K 25
"How do you feel about Fairies?" "I'm not supposed to be talking to you..." "Care to dance?" "You can't be here!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
276K 7.1K 17
~Complete~ This is a TommyInnit x Fem Reader FanFiction There won't be any smut since he is a minor πŸ˜ƒ ⚠️Mature Language⚠️ Y/N had been homeschooled...