~4~

Y/n POV 

     Its been three days since I saw Toby. We have texted every day since then, I'd say were becoming pretty good friends. I woke up to Wilbur busting into my room. "Y/N UP UP UP CMON GET UP YOU NEED TO PACK RIGHT NOW" 

     I rubbed my eyes and just stared at him. "What" He rolled his eyes and walked closer to me, flipping up my blanket and pulling me by my ankle to the floor. "OW! WIL THAT HURT" I said as I rubbed my head. "The trip has been moved up to Wednesday, meaning we have today and tomorrow. Get up and get ready, I'll take you and Niki out to breakfast- well I guess lunch, and then you can pack. Got it?" 

     I was still half asleep and trying to comprehend what was happening. But I heard something about going out for breakfast so I got up. I check my phone and saw it was 12:48 "Shit" I mumbled. I really need to stop sleeping in late like this. I said good morning to Toby before going to my closet. 

      I picked out an outfit, with a long coat. The gay character with a long coat. Yes please. I walk into the bathroom and take a shower before getting out and putting on the outfit. I decided a little bit of light eyeliner would look good with it. 

     (if ya dont want to wear the eyeliner then dont)

     "Y/n are you ready to go?" I heard Niki yell from the sitting room. "Yeah just a sec!" I gave myself the finger guns before walking out. "Ooooo look at you lover boy" Wilbur says coming up from behind me and ruffling my hair. Niki and I laughed and I thanked Wilbur. 

     "Alright lets go" Wilbur grabbed his keys and we followed him out into the car. 

~time skip to when we're get back to the house~ 

     We walk inside and Wilbur turned to me. "Okay Y/n, you need to pack. Tonight." We're picking up Tommy and Tubbo tomorrow because they're coming with us on the plane and we need to leave for the airport on Wednesday at like 3 in the morning. So we thought it'd just be easier to have them come over tomorrow." I nodded and went off to my room. 

     I got my suitcase out of my closet. I stood there staring at the open wardrobe for a couple minutes, not being able to focus on anything but Toby. He was going to come over tomorrow, then we'd be together for like 2 weeks.

     What if I make a fool out of myself. What if I do something stupid. What if I ruin our friendship. Do I like Toby? No, I probably just need to talk to him. 

Me
Tubbyyyyy

Tubbso 🐝
Yessss n/n??

Me
Can we call while I pack?

Tubbso 🐝
Of course!

     Tubbo called me, I answered almost immediately. "Hello tubbso" I smiled to my camera. He rolled his eyes "Hello n/n" He was smiling, like always. His smile was contagious. "Are you all packed already?" 

     "Mhm" he was very focused on something in front of him. "So whatcha doinnn" he looked at me and rolled his eyes again. "Focus on packing dummy, you need to get it done." I pouted playfully. "And if I don't?" Tubbo frowned "I'll be sad. Do you wanna make Tubbso sad y/n?" I sighed and shook my head. 

     He kept me company and kept me focused while I packed my bag. He helped me make sure I had everything, which made him remember he forgot some things. 

     "So you're coming over tomorrow?" Not really a question, just wanted to bring the topic up. He smiled and nodded. "I can't wait to see your room." My face went a little red, what if he hates my room, I need to make sure its super clean for when he comes over. "yeah yeah.." I say, I look around. 

     I hear a soft knock on my door. "Come in!" Niki opens my door and smiles at me "Hey what do- Oh! Hello Tubbo!" Tubbo waved to Niki and I smiled at them. "Oh right, Y/n, what do you want Wil to order for dinner?" 

     I thought about it for a moment. "I'm not really hungry so just order whatever" I smile to her. She nods and walks out.  I was only about half way packed, but I had lost motivation. "Are you done?" Toby asked as I grabbed my phone and laid down on my bed. "No.." I mumbled. 

     "Cmon y/n" he begged "Just get it done and over with." I groaned. "I don't wanna Tubby" I buried my face in my pillow. "How about this.." He piqued my interest and I looked at him through my camera again. "If you are done packing by the time I get there tomorrow morning, then I will have a surprise for you."

     I liked the sound of that. What was the surprise though? "You should tell me what the surprise is." He laughed, "Nope, you have to be done packing by tomorrow when I get there. Deal?" 

     I nodded and got back up to start packing again. He muted himself and I could see him talking to someone in the doorway. He looked back at the camera with a frown and unmuted himself. "Hey y/n, I gotta go, mother dearest has made dinner." 

     "Okay, ill see you tomorrow Toby!" I waved goodbye to him as he ended the call. 

     I finished packing my clothes and hygiene products  in the suitcase and in another smaller bag I packed stuff like 2 books, my sketchpad, paintbrushes, paints, my laptop, and charger. I set my suitcase and bag by my door and sat down at my desk. 

     It been a couple days since I've last streamed and since I probably wont be able to for a while, I probably should do one tonight. 

     I pulled on a Philza Minecraft hoodie and some joggers. I clicked the start stream button and waited a few minutes for people to filter in. 

     "How are we today chat?" 

__________________________________

Sorry for the shorter chapter, ive been writing for almost 12 hours 🙃

Drink your water and eat your meals children