~18~

y/n POV

It was currently 4 in the morning for me, but I texted dream. 

Me

I've made up my mind, I have a decision.

Dream :)
You have? Great! What did you decide?

Me
I'll join the smp.

Dream :)
Great, I'll send you the IP.

I got another text from dream a minute later. I asked him to keep it a secret since I wanted it to be a surprise. I got up from my bed and  walked to my desk. I quickly logged onto Minecraft and  put in the IP. I didn't join in case Tubbo was on, I doubt he was even awake but I wanted to  be safe. 

I was bored and I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep so I texted Ranboo through discord and asked him if he wanted to play something together.  We decided that we wanted to play phasmophobia but we wanted  to invite more people. We invited quackity and BBH to play with us. 

After one round, I realized that we were just too funny not to stream the next couple games. I opened up stream labs and went live. I got more views that usual because I put Ranboo in my title. Of course. 

We kept playing and after like an hour and a half I was exhausted. 

"Thank you all for joining the stream! I had a lot of fun playing with these chaotic kids and I hope you guys enjoyed watching. Thank you to everyone who subbed and donated on my stream today! I really appreciate it. Also, I have a surprise for all my viewers in the next few days! If you want to see what that is, go ahead and follow me so you will know when I'm live. Thank you!"

I ended my stream and got back in the call. At this point BBH and quackity had left, so it was just Ranboo and I.  "Thank you for playing with me boo boy." I couldn't see him but I swear I could hear him roll his eyes. "of course, I had a good time." 

We talked  for a little while but I guess I must've fallen asleep at some point because when I woke up I was still sitting in my chair at my desk. I was still in the call. 

"oh shit-" I sat up at went to exit the call.

"Oh hey y/n, you're awake." Ranboo said. "You okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay, sorry  for falling asleep on you." I laughed awkwardly, still about to leave the call, it was almost nine in the morning for me so I figured it was starting to get later for him. "Why didn't you leave the call?" 

"I don't know, I guess it just made me realize that you trust me, or that you were just extremely exhausted. One of the two. I didn't want to leave and risk waking you up." 

I could hear the smile he had. "Thanks man. I'm glad I actually got some sleep." I took a sip of water then realized it was warm. I cant do warm water. 

"Ill let you go now, I have no clue what time it is for you, but I should actually do something with my day, and I'm sure you have stuff to do as well." 

We said our goodbyes and I hung up. I walked out of my room to the kitchen where I started making some coffee. I grabbed a bowl and got the cereal. As I was pouring the milk into the cereal (as the cereal always goes before the milk) Will came out and rubbed his eyes a few times. 

"Wow. You're rarely up before me." I could tell he was actually surprised. "Well I almost didn't sleep at all last night. I fell asleep at like 5:30 because I was on call with Ranboo." 

"Oh okay. Did you sleep well?" He asked as he poured himself some coffee. All I could do was nod since my mouth was full. 

I was back in my room and playing music through my speakers. I went down a rabbit hole and was now listening to "Serenade for strings in E major, Op. 22,B. 52:||." 

It was actually quite good. I sometimes randomly fall into rabbit holes of classical music. I personally feel that classical/orchestral music gives more emotion and feeling than music with lyrics. 

I was messing around on a random survival Minecraft world while exploring new music. It was almost noon at this point. Maybe I should get on the SMP now. I texted Toby through discord

Me
Hey, you live?

Tubbo_
No, but I was going to in like 10 minutes, why?

Me

No reason, just thinking maybe we could call. What are you gonna stream?

Tubbo_
Probably the Dream SMP, haven't played in a couple days. Have some cool ideas.

Me
Oh okay, talk to me when you're done streaming :) <3

Perfect. We was going on the SMP and he was going to be streaming. I haven't told anyone that I was joining except dream. Not even Wilbur. Maybe now would be a good time to go do that. I hopped up from my chair and ran into Wilbur's room and almost busted a hole in the door. 

"Jesus y/n! Why don't you set the house on fire while your at it eh?" He stared  at me from his desk. "Don't tempt me Wil, you know ill follow through." I replied back before jumping on his bed. 

"What do you want? I was about to hop on the SMP." He turned his attention back to the screen as he watched Minecraft load. "Oh yeah me too." 

It took him a minute to process what I said. "Wait you're joining it?" He had a big dumb smile on his face. "Yeah I decided it would be something fun to do since this house is so boring." I said back sarcastically. "Good! I'm so happy that you're finally joining! You have to build a house near L'manburg!"

I just stared at him for a second before getting up and leaving. "You're a nerd." I muttered before closing the door." 

I went back into my room and sat down at my desk. I don't think I wanna stream this time. I want this to be something for me, not my viewers. Plus, I have a feeling many of them will be watching Toby's stream anyways. 

I opened up my google and went to twitch. I waited till Toby went live and joined it. I didn't want to join the SMP right away. I was going to wait till he has been live for like 30 minutes before I did. 

Maybe he wouldn't even be that surprised by me joining the SMP. Who knows, we'll see. I watched his stream for a while, just watching him talk to his chat and wander around the smp. He was collecting materials to build something. I saw the little message in the corner that Wilbur joined. 

The thing about watching about a stream, especially your boyfriends  stream is that you loose track of time. Before I knew it, it was already 45 minutes into tubbo's stream. 

I quickly started up Minecraft and got ready to join. I waited till he looked away for a second then clicked on the join server button. I spawned inside of a box.

What

"Will! Help me I'm in a box!" 

I heard him laugh, but no reply. I could only hope that meant he was coming to help me. I had tubbo's stream playing in the background  and  I heard him start to talk then go silent. 

"Wait wait wait-" There were a couple moments of silence then my discord ping went off. I tabbed out and checked discord. 

Tubbo
DID YOU JOIN AND NOT TELL ME??

Me
Whaaaaaat no neverrr

Tubbo
You're so mean. Do you need help? You're in the box huh

Me
Wil is coming I think. I hope.

"Chat, it looks like we have a new member."