~17~

Y/n POV

I woke up in the middle of the night. Ever since he left, I've just sorta felt alone. I could text him at any time and he'd probably respond, but he's not here, with me anymore. He's at home, in his own bed, not cuddling with me. 

I missed him a lot. If that wasn't obvious to everyone around me. Niki was still here but Toby and Tommy left 2 days ago. It felt like forever ago. 

I checked the time on my phone. 3:00 am. Well, I already know I'm not falling asleep again, so I might as well get up and do something. Maybe a quiet stream. 

I got up and walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and stared at my reflection. My hair was a mess, and the dark circles under my eyes somehow seemed darker. I decided to take a quick shower before showing myself to the internet.  

When I got out of the shower I ran my fingers through my hair  and slipped on one of Wilbur's hoodies. I turned on my LEDs and made them purple. I walked into the kitchen quietly so I could get some water before I stream. 

I placed the bottle on the desk and looked around for anything else I might need. I decided I was okay and sat down in my chair. I opened up stream labs and twitch and started streaming. I had my "starting soon" screen up and had myself muted for a couple minutes while I tweeted out the live announcement and posted it on Instagram. 

I waited while I saw the chat start to fill up with 'hey' and 'hello' and my normal viewer count. I clicked it so I couldn't see the number of people watching me. It made me feel better. 

After a couple minutes I switched my screen and unmuted myself. I had my face cam on so people could see me. I waved to the camera "Hello chat!" 

"Today I'm just going to be playing Minecraft bed wars for a bit I think. I cant be too loud, so probably just a quiet stream." I was trying to read as many peoples comments as I could. It was mostly just people saying hello, and random emotes. 

user6591: Is Tubbo going to play with you?

user9846: Since when do you play Minecraft?

user7623: are you joining the Dream SMP?

"I got into Minecraft pretty recently. As most of you should know, I spent some time with the members of the Dream SMP recently. As of right now, no I'm not joining." 

I still haven't really made up my mind about the whole situation. It would be cool to join, to play with all those people that I spent so much time with and got to know. They are fun to talk to and hang out with, but I don't want people thinking I took advantage of them. I didn't want people thinking I joined just for clout.

I heard my phone vibrate so I checked it real quick. 

Tubbo 💖
Why are you streaming at 3:30 in the morning??

Me
Why are you awake at 3:30 in the morning?

Tubbo 💖
Touché

I put my phone down and didn't even realize how much I was smiling till I saw some people in chat pointing it out. "It doesn't matter who I was talking to chat, we have bed wars games to get to." 

I started up Minecraft, and got into the bed wars lobby. I opened up discord to see who was active. Ranboo was on. His status said he was also playing Minecraft. I texted him real quick to ask if he was down to play together and he said sure. 

I called him on discord and he picked up almost immediately. "Hello!" He sounded pretty enthusiastic. "Hello boo boy" I said while laughing, knowing he hates when I call him that.