I Love You, Jacob

By CapriceMone

What if Edward came back and Bella was already in love with Jacob? Love,lust,drama,vampires,werewolves. It's... More

I Love You, Jacob
Chapter 2
Chapter 3-
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16

Chapter 15

1.3K 39 23
By CapriceMone

Hello everybody !!!! I know its been  a long time but im back now!!! I will try to my best to upload as much as possible and I am soooo thankful to everyone who has enjoyed reading so far and the wonderful comments you guys leave. It truly is motivation and I am thrilled to be back in action. I hope you all like this chapter and I would love to hear your HONEST feedback. So make sure you comment , like , fan , and VOTEEE!!!*************************************** *******************

*********************************************************************

"What?! What is it? "Alice asked running into the bathroom in one swoop. As I turned around while holding my collar down on my shirt you can see Alice's eyes widen.

"Bella what is going on?" she asked with concern.

"It's Maria. I don't know how she did it, but she got inside my mind. It was as if she was in control of my body. " I replied hesitantly.  

"Wait what?" Jacob asked. We all look up to see that the entire Cullen family has gathered around and is now waiting for me to respond.  

There must've been a good sixty second pause then in a very calm voice Alice said" Bella. It's ok, just tell us what happened. What did you see.
Take a deep breath , and tell us what did you see?" I looked down at my hands and noticed that I was shaking a bit.

I tried to stop them but then i realized my heart was still pounding fast. I guess I was more afraid than I thought.

I started to tell them everything I saw and everything I felt. 

"THAT'S IT! WE ARE GETTING TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS!" Jake said while brushing past everyone with anger in his voice.  I hadn't even looked up to see his face while I was telling him what happened. I knew it would make him upset but I didnt expect him to try and do something about it at this very moment.

"Jake , wait! Where are you going?' I asked while he grabbed his leather jacket and walked towards the front door.

"Im NOT  going to sit here and wait until she kills you Bella. I have to end this. It's me she wants." he said still walking away.

"Jake STOP! " I said chasing behind him. "Jake." I yelled again as he was walking out the front door . "JACOB!" I yelled one last time as I see he attempts to get on his bike anyway.

"Well I'm going with you !" I said as I walked down the stairs towards his bike. 
He was putting his helmet on ,but stopped , "Bella NO. " He said so stern.

I usually would go back and forth with him about doing something dangerous alone , but I can see it in his eyes. He meant it.
"Bella , I'm sorry for saying it like that I just really need you to listen to me this time. I don't have a plan yet but I'm going to find out what we do from here , and I need you to trust me. I'll be ok. " He said as he pulled me close and kissed my forehead.

Before he could pull away I grabbed his face and just starred into his eyes.

I didn't want him to go , but I knew there was no convincing him not to. He was stubborn in that way . I guess we both were. I knew he would eventually tell me he had to go , and that's the last thing I wanted.
So I stood up on my toes a little to get closer to his lips and kissed him slowly.

If this was all I could do , if this was all I could give him, I needed to do it. I don't know what he's going to go do or find , but I know that Maria was nothing to play with.

I realized I wasn't focused on the moment present, so I pushed the thoughts of Maria out of my mind and felt how warm and sweet Jacobs lips were. He always kissed me so gently. I guess it was because of my being human.

He started to pull away and as he did I could feel my eyes begin to burn. The tears we're forming, my heart started pounding. My palms started to tingle with sweat. What's wrong with me ?  I thought to myself as he kissed my forehead one last time.

"It's gonna be alright. I'm gonna go end this. I love you Bella ." Jacob said getting on his bike. " I love you Jacob." I said right before he put his helmet on.

He started his engine and revved it up before pulling off .

As he drove away I noticed my stomach started to twist and turn.  Along with the sweaty palms, and the fast heart beat , I knew that something wasn't right. I started to feel uneasy . Not sick , just uneasy . I knew that something was coming and I couldn't just sit around and do nothing.

I made up my mind . It's time for me to do more digging and get to the bottom of this before Maria hurts someone I love.

I turned around and noticed that everyone was standing behind me watching the entire scene. It didn't matter though.

I knew what I had to do.
I walked back towards the house so that I can get my stuff and tell everyone bye.

As I walked back up the stairs I noticed everyone was still standing there with looks of concern in their face because of me.
I hate that feeling . I tried to brush it off as if it didn't bother me but honestly , I was tired of always having to " be the victim". I walked passed them all and went inside to grab my things.

I forget that they move so fast.

By the time I put my arm through my jacket hole,  they were all inside tending to other things.

Well except Edward, I saw him still standing outside the house. He probably noticed I was leaving and wanted to know what I had in my mind.

I really wasn't in the mood for anything extra . Hopefully Edward would just leave me alone.
I grabbed all of my things and headed towards the door. "Alice, I'll call you later . Bye guys." I said trying to avoid direct eye contact with anyone , especially Edward. I managed to get outside and pass him on the stairs without a word.

Thank goodness. I already have way too many thoughts in my head , I don't need him to add to it.

I finally get to the end of the Cullen's long driveway and toss my bag on the back of my truck. As soon as I opened my door and got inside , I almost jumped out of my seat because Edward was already sitting in the passenger seat.

"Seriously Edward? You'd think I'd be used to your pop ups by now but I guess I was way too into my own head. Why are you in my car ? " I asked very irritated.

" I'm sorry Bella, I didn't mean to startle you. It's just ..... I know you . Even though I can't read your mind, I know what's going on inside of it. Whatever your planning , just stop and let us take care of it. " He said with worry.

"Edward no offense but, Maria is after me and she wants Jacob , it's really none of your business. Now if you don't mind , this doesn't concern you." I tried to say as nice as possible.

"Bella , no offense taken. But also , you are ,and always be ,my concern. I know you're with Jacob, and being the man that I am , I will always treat you with respect.
But I will always fight for you life. I will always be here to make sure that you open your eyes everyday. No matter what . Or who . " He replied . 

"If that were true , you wouldn't have left me in the first place. " I said and then covered my mouth as if I said a bad word in front of my nana. I didn't mean to say it. It's just that every time I'm around Edward I get so upset . I shouldn't , but I do.

" I'm sorry , I even brought that up. Just forget I said anything. If you truly care about me , you'll HELP me find a way. Instead of trying to make me the helpless puppy. I will NOT sit back this time , and watch the people I love get hurt. Not because of me , not this time. So if your in or your out , it doesn't matter. I'm going to find a way." I said reassuring him that I meant what I said this time.

I was waiting for him to snap back with some  super witty comment but he just stared at me.

He stared at me for what felt like forever , in silence. Long enough for me to remember that he had really nice eyes.
He snapped out of it and chuckled while shaking his head.
"Bella , for the first time. I think you may be right. " He said with a smile.

"So your gonna help me ?" I said confusingly. I was kind of shocked and excited at the same time.

He smirked and replied , "Yes , but first we have to take a visit to a couple of close friends of mine. First things first , where's your passport?"

************************************
Alright everyone I KNOW it's been a Long time since I've updated but I had soooo much fun writing this chapter that I'm already starting the next. Things are about to start heating up.
PLEASE VOTE ! VOTE ! VOTE ! COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS CHAPTER. I READ EVERY COMMENT AND I LOVE TO GET FEEDBACK , POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE . THANK YOU GUYS FOR STICKING BY MY STORY. I LOVE YOU ALL. 😘😘😘

Continue Reading