Selfless

IHateHeroes tarafından

Naruto meets a certain woman in his dream's that haunts him by making him live a life of ecstasy that no man... Daha Fazla

Who is She ?
Insolence
Husband
Gennin Test
Saved By the Bell
Training Together
Why Him ?
Training with Genjutsu Mistress
Who is She ?
Tiring Day
I Failed You
Attack!
Into The Waves
Into the waves-Part 2
Into the waves-Part 3
Into the waves-Part 4
Imperial
Damn you Brat
Into the waves-Part 5
Shopping
Attack Begins
Into the waves-Part 6
Lava
Wave Last
Gato Dead
Goodbye Wave
Do they know ?
It's Rude to Point
Attack
New Friend
I need No-one
She is older then him
What a Technique !
Why don't I take you out
Date
Not like you
4 Years Wasted
Rookies
This could be a Problem
Written Test
Being A Man
Forest of Death
She's Here
Sound Ninjas
Matches
Preliminaries End
Beginning of a Month
Grown In bad Way
Meeting the Pervert
Training !
Finals Start
Fate!
Brothers Are Hassle
Observation!
Invasion
Battle
End of an Era!
Majesty !
Ask Her
We are Not
Kyuubi
Wha...What ?
Was I Good
Inner Turmoil!
Akatsuki Encounter!
Tsunade!
Teikoku
I'm the Godaime Hokage!
Lie
Rookie of the year
What is life ?
Glad you're here
Why Not ?
Selflessness
Apologize
You are Worthy!
Nobody's Second Choice
Moving On
This boy's going to be great
Snow
Say you want to Live
Act called life
Ever Again
I Accept
Ascension
I am you
Some Unexpected Help
Gaining Information
Things Will Work Out
Rift
Slap!
No Regrets!
Punishment
Seals
Getting Close
Deeply Interested
Jounin Exam Starts
Who are you ?
I Saw
World Class
Transfer
News !
I Lost
Winning
Retake
Support !!
New Jonin
Untitled Part 109
In the loving memory
Rookie Training
Rookie Training - 2
Being a Jonin!
Bar
Kis..ssss..me
Show Down!

Unexpected

1K 49 24
IHateHeroes tarafından

Welcome back to the chapter 53 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

"Neji's right. Naruto was trouble." Tenten agreed Lee was quiet and looked a bit sad.

Kurenai, Yugao and Hana frowned as Anko's eyes narrowed to what Neji and Tenten said.

"Neji went through all that. That's why he is a prodigy and the rookie of the year" Tenten spoke again.

Hinata looked sad, Kurenai flinched, Yugao's eyes narrowed and Anko clenched her fist.

"A person whose like that is spoiled and takes life as it goes could never be like that" Tenten remarked.

Kurenai's eyes went right open as she was about to turn around and retaliate and reprimand the little girl. Anko was about to do the same when someone spoke.

"Shut up" Tenten turned around to Lee who was clenching his crutches "Lee"

"SHUT UP TENTEN!" Tenten's eyes went wide as everyone became surprised.

"You...don't know anything about him so shut up" Lee gritted his teeth as he was angry.

His teammate in front of him was insulting his friend for no reason. Lee in anger recollected to how he met Naruto.

"So you want to be strong even though you don't have chakra" spoke a young Naruto. As he looked at a little boy who just finished kicking a stump

"Hai! I want to be the best Taijustu user. Even though I don't have chakra" a young Lee responded Naruto who smirked "is that so. A weakling like you"

"How dare you I'm not weak." Lee screamed as he clenched his fist

"Well then how about you show me then" Naruto smirked making Lee charge at him.

"I will show you!"

"Lee..." Gai looked at his student who had his head down. "You just don't understand...."

Tenten just had her eyes wide. Everyone just looked at him in sympathy.

0°0°0°0°0°0

"That's why fate will allow me be the winner as I deserve it so" said Neji with conviction

"You seriously believe that just by everything you went through that you can win." Muttered Naruto

"That's right!" Naruto sighed at Neji and then looked at him now being serious.

"Then it's time we end this don't you think" said Naruto in a cold voice shocking Neji a bit

Neji quickly regained his bearings and took a stance "Yes lets end this" Neji turned his Byakugan back on and got in a stance. "Because you are within my field of divination Hakke: Rokujuuyonsho (Eight Triagrams: Sixty Four Palms)!" the Hyuuga shouted before he rushed forward at speeds far higher than before.

"Hakke: two palms!"

Neji struck at Naruto with two palms, his hands a blur. Naruto dodged them at the last second with ease shocking him.

"Four Palms!"

Neji launched out with four attacks, but Naruto continued weaving around the attacks.

"Eight Palms!"

Getting frustrated Neji increased the speed of his attacks. Naruto got hit this time as only four palms hit him but the other four was dodged.

"Sixteen Palms!"

Hands becoming nothing more than a blur, the Hyuga prodigy lashed out. Naruto this time increased his speed as only some hit him.

"Thirty Two Palms!"

Again Neji tried to strike Naruto, moving quicker than many of the Chunin and none of the Genin could see. Naruto was forced to increase his speed in order to dodge the attacks.

"Sixty Four Palms!"

Neji sent out his last attacks, increasing his speed to the point that only a few in the crowd could see. Naruto tried his best to dodge them but in then end only twenty hit him this time making Naruto skid back holding his stomach.

Neji huffed as he saw Naruto gritting his teeth "although I didn't get you as much as I expected. I still managed to close up almost all of your Tenketsu. It would be suicide if you force them open.

Naruto huffed as he slowly got up and felt weak.

Neji smirked deactivating his Dojutsu and then looked at Genma "proctor. This has gone long enough, I suggest you stop the match. If he is foolish enough to fight then I won't be held responsible."

"Fine" Genma muttered he then looked at Naruto and his eyes went wide.

The Uzumaki was in his ram sign and he grunted making Neji sigh "why fight a hopeless battle trying to defy your destiny"

Naruto looked at him with concentration "why not" suddenly Neji reactivated his Byakugan

Naruto felt pain all over his body has with force tried to channel his chakra. Neji who had his eye activated became shocked as suddenly Naruto's chakra exploded.

0°0°0°0°0°0

The crowd started to murmur in awe as few people had their say.

"Holy shit! I can see his chakra" Kiba was dumbfounded

"I thought Neji closed it. How is this happening" Shikamaru had his eyes wide.

"Is this for real. Chakra can't be summoned like that" Temari was astounded as Kankuro gripped the railings, Gaara was surprised.

The one most surprised was Kin who was possessed by the Kyuubi. She analysed Naruto and watched the display "His chakra has pushed to what's left of my own chakra and started to heal and open his Tenketsu."

0°0°0°0°0°0

"It's so bright!" Ino held her eyes as Sakura done the same "unreal"

"What is happening" Tenten watched in wonder.

"Impossible" Yugao watched in disbelief "I thought it was closed"

"Whoa his chakra exploded" Anko watched in wonderment "Wow Naruto-Kun. It's massive" Hana commended.

"Naruto!" Kurenai spoke in shock as she held Hinata

"Naruto-Kun" Ayame covered her eyes "it's so big" Teuchi watched his number one customer in amazement.

"What huge chakra...if he learns the eight gates. Kami!" Gai thought as Lee gripped his crutches as he could believe what he saw.

0°0°0°0°0°0

"It can't be!" Neji watched Naruto with his Byakugan as he saw a blue fire inside Naruto exploding like a flame.

Neji became shocked when he saw a fox like monster growl at him.

Naruto screamed as then his chakra whirled like a tornado gathering dust and wind.

Neji held himself together as he watched the display in surprise. Naruto looked at him and grunted "here goes" he let go of holding the ram sign and watched Neji.

The blue chakra tornado gathered around him and then went back inside Naruto.

"He can't have chakra that big. Is it even chakra at all?" Neji gritted his teeth.

When the chakra disappeared it suddenly came again this time it enveloped Naruto's figure as the boy was on fire.

"My turn" Naruto clenched his right hand as Neji got prepared.

With great speed Naruto disappeared from Neji's great eye getting him surprised as then the Hyuuga sensed Naruto behind him as the blond was in the air.

Naruto brought out three shurikens and then threw it at Neji at a great speed which the Hyuuga wasn't prepared for.

Neji gritted his teeth and enacted his technique "Hakkeshō Kaiten (Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven)" a light blue doe of spinning chakra formed around him, blocking all of the shurikens and making them harmlessly bounce off the blue spherical shield.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Hanabi gasped as she looked up at her father, "Tou-sama that's..."

"Yes," Hiashi nodded. "The Kaiten, a technique of the main branch family."

"Neji ....to have learned something like this on your own. Such talent is wasted in the branch family."

"Let us watch this great battle" Hanabi nodded at her father.

"To do that Neji...to think Naruto forced you" Tenten sweated as she watched the intense battle.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Once Neji completed the Kaiten he then took the Shurikens that bounced off him and also brought out three of his own.

Naruto flipped on the wall as Neji quickly attacked "take this!" he then threw the six shurkines in a cross like formation but Naruto disappeared in mid-air shocking Neji.

All the Shurikens hit the wall as they didn't hit the target "what! He managed to dodge in mid-air?" Neji gritted his teeth "he is faster. Much faster"

Suddenly Naruto attempted to punch Neji who dodged.

Neji gritted his teeth in frustration while Naruto was smiling.

0°0°0°0°0°0

"Why is he smiling at a time like this?" Sakura reprimanded with Ino who agreed.

"Because he is enjoying himself" everyone looked at Gai who watched with passion "mind explaining Gai" Asuma asked.

"Yeah! How can be enjoying this" Ino spoke looking a bit disturbed while Anko smirked.

"It's an instinct a few have. To truly fight and see who is the winner, to see if your training was good enough" Gai looked at Naruto who smiled "or maybe he just really likes to fight"

"But why does he like such a thing" Sakura's eyes softened as Kurenai looked to be in deep thought watching Naruto.

"I don't know but I think it was something he obtained when he was a child" Gai frowned this left everyone something to think about.

"Naruto-Kun" Hinata thought with worry Kurenai thought the same thing.

"Wow so the tornado loves to fight. Why am I not surprised" Anko chuckled

0°0°0°0°0°0

As Neji and Naruto skidded gaining space each brought out their Kunais and then threw at each other. Both of their Kunais hit the other dead centre as they clashed.

Once they stopped both of them jumped in the air each grabbing hold of the Kunais they have thrown and then clashed at each other in mid-air creating a screeching sound from the Kunais used and a blue spark.

Both of them landed creating a bit of landmark as they stood facing each other.

"Okay...you" Naruto smirked as he looked at Neji "so you like hand to hand combat"

Neji's eyes went wide as suddenly Naruto charged as Neji's voice rang inside his head

""Hmph. I thought as much. You never cared about what you were doing"

"I thought you were a bit like me but now I know that you were and still are a delinquent"

"It is because of fate that people are talented they are like that the moment they opened their eyes to the world."

Naruto's eyes went wide as he stepped up his speed each step creating a hole into the ground. His chakra this time turned into a circle as it rotated furiously. He was using his Teikoku

"It may be the Hyuuga way to cave into destiny but it's not mine!" Naruto screamed. Neji's eyes went wide as the Uzumaki carried on "if you think it's futile to fight then don't just stand there and take it!"

Neji quickly became prepared "quickly I must use the Kaiten" the Hyuuga charged up all of his chakra as he started to form the technique.

Naruto who glowed blue brought out his kunai with his left hand "If you have a problem with the way I am" Neji rotated thus his Kunai and Narutos clashed creating a huge flash.

"Then beat me!" Naruto screamed as Neji's eyes went wide.

Suddenly the whole area exploded making Genma brace himself. The whole area was covered in dust as making everyone gasp in amazement.

When it cleared Genma and everyone else saw two holes each had smoke coming out of them.

"Which ones Naruto or Neji" Sakura wondered

Suddenly the one near Genma a hand shot up as the person coughed and got out of the hole.

It was Hyuuga Neji getting everyone surprised he then walked forward to Naruto's hole as he was unconscious.

"So he lost!" Sakura's eyes went wide while Tenten smirked "well done Naruto you came close but Neji is stronger than any Genin."

Kurenai looked sad as did anyone else

"Sorry but this is a reality. You are a failure" Neji huffed "this match is over"

It was too soon as suddenly Naruto came out of the ground and gave Neji a mean uppercut taking him down.

Naruto landed at the ground as Neji fell to the floor unable to move.

Naruto looked at Neji who desperately tried to get up "I...can't move!"

Naruto clenched his hands as his nails hurt a bit. Behind him the Naruto that was unconscious dispersed showing it was a shadow clone.

Genma watched Neji and then looked at Naruto he then decided to end the match "winner Uzumaki Naruto!"

The crowd exploded as they screamed in cheers and claps "I can't believe it! The Hyuuga prodigy lost!"

Everyone became shocked that they saw. The Naruto that was down wasn't Naruto but a clone.

"Naruto!" Ayame cheered as Teuchi raised his hands up in victory for his surrogate son

"Dammit he tricked Neji" Kiba exclaimed

"He used the clone as a decoy and dug underground and then came up on Neji by surprise" Shikamaru was impressed "indeed that is something even the Byakugan cannot see" Shino added with a quiet voice.

"Impressive" Temari smirked "while Kankuro grunted "I thought he would bring out that technique of his"

Gaara watched in interest as he never saw chakra that high before.

"Most impressive indeed Naruto-Kun" Kin thought but she wanted to see Naruto soon and discuss with him about what he said

"Wow to think he just done that" Ino blinked not believing what she is seeing Sakura was shook with disbelieve as well.

"That was unorthodox" Asuma spoke with a shocked expression as Anko laughed "well he is the tornado. Keeps bring surprises every time!"

"Naruto-Kun" Kurenai smiled at his victory, she looked at Hinata who looked amazed and proud she then put a hand on her and smiled.

"YOSH! AMAZING NARUTO-KUN" Lee screamed as Gai smiled proudly "well done Naruto you have a brilliant mind and it's great to see it in action"

"Impossible...Neji lost?" Tenten was in shock to what she was seeing. Neji had all the reasons to win and he was the rookie of the year with near perfect grades in the field and examination. To think he lost to the dobe of the class.

.......................

And cut

Till the next time stay happy and safe

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

16.3K 756 24
There she lay, the woman whose breath is his air, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 presence able to calm him in an instant, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 scent is something he has always been allure...
119K 2.2K 22
Fem Sasuke x Naruto. In order to save Suki Uchiha's life, Naruto decides to take drastic measures. A forbidden jutsu is used to link their minds and...
340 5 9
A story which shines a spotlight on the kunoichi in Naruto's life as he continues in his goal to unite the shinobi world in a way that would make Jir...
22.9K 530 11
© SQUISHYMINNIE | for Itachi Uchiha ❦ - It's been years since (Y/N) last step foot on Konoha Village due to a mission she was intrusted with by the 3...