Tsugikuni Twins Reincarnated...

By da_foxy

The stories of the Tsugikuni Twins were passed down onto generations of the Demon Slayer Corp. The twins have... More

Before you read
CHAPTER ONE - DEATH
CHAPTER TWO - REINCARNATED
CHAPTER THREE- I PROMISE I'LL BE BACK EARLY
CHAPTER FOUR - DEMON TURNED SIBLINGS
CHAPTER FIVE - TEMPLE DEMON
CHAPTER SIX - SPIRITS? GHOSTS?
CHAPTER SEVEN - HE WOKE UP, BUT WITH A KATANA?
CHAPTER EIGHT - THE FINALE SELECTION EXAM
CHAPTER NINE -FINALE SELECTION (PART 2)
CHAPTER TEN - GETTING THEIR NICHIRIN BLADES
CHAPTER ELEVEN - FIRST MISSION
CHAPTER TWELVE - FIRST MISSION (PART 2)
Chapter 13- Encounter with Muzan(again)
Chapter 14- The nice demons
Chapter 15- Tamayo and Yushiro
Chapter 16- Attack at Tamayo and Yushiro's hideout
Chapter 17- Attack at Tamayo and Yushiro's hideout part 2
Chapter 18- A demon who lied to herself
Chapter 19- Agatsuma Zenitsu
Chapter 20- Inside the house
Chapter 21- Book mark
Chapter 22- Searching for-
Chapter 23- My name is Tsugikuni Y-
Chapter 25- The hashiras
Chapter 26- Hashira meeting
Chapter 27- Nani da faquk
Chapter 28- The tale of the Tsugikuni slayers
Chapter 29- Demon turned Tsugikuni and Ukimi slayer
Chapter 30- Train mission
Chapter 31- Sweetly bitter dreams/memories
Chapter 32- Past or present
Chapter 33- Akaza
Chapter 34- Tsugikuni Yoriichi awaken and the strange demon Hizu
Chapter 35- The aftermath of a fiery battle
Chapter 36- Kyojuro is kinda like Senjuro in a way don't you think?
Chapter 37- Red light district arc start
Chapter 38- Red light district arc start pt.2
Thanksgiving special [Requested](I know I'm late)
Chapter 39- Sold
Chapter 40- Scouting information
Yoriichi + Michikatsu x reader(gender neutral) special [Requested]
Chapter 42- The oiran with 'hime' in her name
Secret Santa [special]
Chapter 43- Battle of the flower district start
Chapter 44- Fighting the past connections
Chapter 45- Three speedy b*tches and Michikatsu
Chapter 46- O/Yoriichi to the rescue
Chapter 47- Red light district aftermath
Chapter 48- Upper moons meeting
Chapter 49- Go to the swordsmith village
Chapter 50- Hot spring encounter
Chapter 51- Mechanical doll
Chapter 52- Inheritance of the fallen
Just a quick ass announcement 4 2morrow
Chapter 53- Swordsmith village attack
Chapter 54- Swordsmith village attack (2)
Egg (blue spider lily) hunt [Easter special]
'The end' is near
Chapter 55- Swordsmith village attack (3)
Chapter 56- Swordsmith village arc end
Chapter 57- The slayer mark
Chapter 58- Hashira training
Chapter 59- The beginning of the last battle
Chapter 60 - The end
Re-writing this shit

Chapter 24- Village attack

3.1K 91 37
By da_foxy

"Oh look, the main objective. How are you doing Michikatsu-niichan? Do you remember your cute little brother?~"

"I don't care who you are or who you were to me. All I need to know is that we are not blood related. For all I know my last name is not 'Tsugikuni'." 

"Then I'll have to help you remember then!"

"Blood demon art: Flesh manipulation; Sword of flesh"

Yoriichi's eyes widened looking at Michikatsu who had just made a sword out of his own flesh. 'That's.....blood demon art.'

_____________________________________________________

"Blood demon art....." Yuta's lips curved up showing a psychotic smile and craziness in his six eyes "........crystal shards" six pink rose quartz shards formed in the arm and started flying towards Michikatsu. 

"Breath of the moon; Second form: Pearl flowers moongazing

Michikatsu performs several crescent-moon shaped slashes, sending a barrage of crescent slashes defending him from the incoming crystals.

'Interesting.'  thought Yuta with a crazed look along with a demon hiding in the shadows watching the fight.

"You're done Yuta. Sun breathing; 8th form: Sun flower thrust"

Yoriichi appeared behind Yuta, seeing Yuta let his guard down a little seeing Michikatsu use a breathing technique. 

Yuta's eyes widened 'What? no-'  Yuta's eyes widened, a panicked expression making its way up to his face. Then, he tilted his head down, hair covering his eyes(or at least the ones at the top).

"Just kidding~" Yuta lifted his head up revealing a psychotic smirk that was displayed on his face. "Blood demon art: crystalize

A pink substance made out of crystal made its way to Yuta's neck covering it as fast as blood gushing out of a large cut, making Yoriichi unable to cut through Yuta's neck.

Yoriichi leaped back next to Michikatsu his blade pointing towards Yuta. Then, clapping was heard. 

"Who's there? Come out." said Michikatsu pointing towards the window.

"Awww, can't recognise me either?" the green haired demon stepped out of the dark.

Michikatsu's eyes widened. What seemed like flashbacks of a male with green hair flashed in his mind but he couldn't exactly remember who. He let out a grunt of pain holding his head.

"Hizu...." Michikatsu unconsciously mumbled out loud.

The others in the same room heard it. A happy smile making its way onto 'Hizu's' face.

"Ah so you do remember after all(why am I getting Kaeya vibes from this?)." said Hizu making his way to Michikatsu.

Hizu stopped in his trails when a black blade with a red tip was pointed at his throat(I changed the nichirin sword design).

"Do you mind putting this down? Geez, why is everyone going after my throat." said Hizu pointing to the blade at his neck.

"And why should I do that? For all I know you could attack us anytime. Something is happening to my brother right now, and you could use that to your advantage to take him. There's no way in hell am I gonna to let that happen. Move a centimetre and I'll cut off your head." Yoriichi threatened Hizu.

"Well for all I know, if we were planning on attacking you, we would've done that already, especially since it seems like something's happening to Michikatsu as you said but....." Hizu dodged out of the way when Yoriichi swung his blade making Yoriichi stunned, since he had planned to slice Hizu's head off at a quick speed, but the way the Hizu dodged it made it seem like he was teleporting.

"it wouldn't be any fun it we just take him right now right? Plus, it's not like you can take down Yuta who's uppermoon 1 as you are right now. Defending your brother and that weak woman over there as well. There's no way you could take down two demons." Hizu pointed out.

"Stop playing around Hizu, we need to leave. The reinforcements will take care of the village." said Yuta. "As for you two" Yuta turned to Yoriichi and Michikatsu who's headache was gone "If you want to live then leave this village immediately. About 100 demons are coming this way to destroy this very village. Let's go Hizu, we're leaving." Yuta disappeared.

Hizu was about to leave as well until he turned around and said, "Oh by the way, don't worry about Muzan finding out about this encounter."

Yoriichi and Michikatsu was quite surprised hearing Hizu not put any honorifics behind Muzan's name.

"Unlike other demons, Yuta and I are not completely under the control of Muzan. Of course you could say we work under him, but he cannot control us like the other. He cannot see what we are doing through our own eyes or kill us will his cells that are in our body......or at least he can't kill me...."

"What do you mean by that?" questioned Yoriichi.

"You'll find out sooner or later. Also, if you want to beat the both of us, you'll have to get stronger as quick as possible. After today, we won't show any mercy. We'll hunt you down. You said there's no way in hell you'd let us get to Michikatsu. I can clearly tell you want answers.....are you willing to chase us to the depths of hell to get them? A simple game of hide and seek but with our lives on the line. A game of cat and mouse. Predator and prey. But next time...." Hizu's eyes shinned bright crimson red with a dangerous smirk forming on his face "....you'll be the prey......"

and like that, Hizu disappeared.

Then, they heard screams of horror. 

"It's demons! They're coming! Run to the shrine and hide!"

"Lowly humans, prepare to be food for us demons!"

"N-no!" Kan screamed in horror falling to her knees next to her husband's corpes.

'She'll probably be fine. This house is outside the village.'  thought Yoriichi.

"Michikatsu, let's go. Let's both slit and go to opposite sides of the village and clear our way through the middle." said Yoriichi.

"Alright! See you in the middle." Michikatsu ran quickly to the north side of the village with his quick demon speed, while Yoriichi used breathing to get to the opposite side.

"Sun breathing; 10th form: Fire wheel"

Yoriichi sliced the demons in the way, grabbing people along the way and getting them to safety. 

"Nero(Yoriichi's crow), call for the back up to get the villagers to safety or at least treat the injured." Yoriichi ordered.

"Caw! What? Not for reinforcement to fight off the demons?! Caw!"

"No. We won't need it."

"Caw! What if you die. Caw!"

"I won't, don't worry. Not until I kill that man and help my siblings, I won't fall dead."

"Caw! Got it."

With Michikatsu*

"Breath of the moon; 6th form: Perpetual night, lonely moon- Incessant"

Michikatsu unleashed a wild barrage of crescent moon slashes towards the crowd of demons charging at him beheading them. 

[iT sEemS lIKe yuO nEed mOre pRAcTIce theIrS sTIlL oNe AliVe]

a nearly fully transparent older version of Michikatsu appeared next to him.

"Geez there's only one left you annoying thing." whined Michikatsu.

[YOU aRe tHe thInG yUo brAT]

"Oh shut up old man." said Michikatsu.

"Y-you!" the blue skinned demon that survived stuttered pointing at Michikatsu.

"Huh? Me?" Michikatsu pointed to himself dumb founded.

"Yeah you! Who else could it be dumb*ss? There's only you there psychopath who's talking to yourself. Why are you even defending humans you demon abomination!" said the blue skinned demon in disgust.

A verbal tic appeared on Michikatsu's forehead. 

"That's it. I wasn't planning on doing this but you've really angered me." said Michikatsu in a dark voice a scary aura surrounding him.

"W-what?" stuttered the blue demon.

"Ultimate jutsu(wrong anime Michikatsu); Second form; Dazai b*tch slapping Atsushi(wrong anime again damnit); the way of the weebs: b*ch slap"

K.O

Critical hit

Time breathing; First form: Time skip to the aftermath*

Yoriichi and Michikatsu were both sitting down, Michikatsu helping Yoriichi bandage his hand.

"You need to be more careful Yori." scolded Mihcikatsu.

"Sorry." Yoriichi apologised.

"Kamado-san, it's quite impressive that you were able to tale down those demons. There were close to 100 of them and you were able to take them down. This will be reported to Oyakata-sama." a kakushi said.

"I had help from my brother." said Yoriichi.

The kakushi just looked at Michikatsu a little afraid since he was, well.....a demon.

"Hello nice to meet you!" Michikatsu smiled brightly making him look like an innocent child(no Hisoka no. You too ADAM and no Oropedo either).

'I-is he really a demon?'  thought the kakushi covering his eyes from the literal walking sun.

Yoriichi POV*

I was watching as Michikatsu and the kakushi named 'Goto' interact with each other. Then, something felt strange. I slowly couldn't hear anything, my ears were ringing a lot and my vision was blurry, I feel so tired. Maybe I could close my eyes. Maybe just for a bit.

"Yoriichi!" I heard Michikatsu shout before everything went dark.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

Character update

{Ukimi Hizu}

status: alive

race: halfling

family: mother(dead), father(dead), Irene[little sister](dead)

partner: Tsugikuni Yuta

affiliation: kizuki 12, Kibutsuji Muzan

history part 1: Hizu was alone, no friends at all, only his little sister until Tsugikuni Michikatsu showed up. They were best friends and Hizu even joined the Demon Slayer Corps just to be together with Michikatsu even though he was so afraid of demons. Hizu learnt breath of thunder/lightning which made him quite fast though he wasn't so fast at reacting to things. Michikatsu bled out and died in Hizu's arms. Hizu started to hate Yoriichi since Michikatsu had chosen to follow Yoriichi instead of staying with him even though he was alive and Yoiirchi was just a dead corpse. 

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 1/5

{Tsugikuni Yuta}

status: alive

race: demon

family: dead(technically)

partner: Ukimi Hizu

affiliation: kizuki 12, Kibutsuji Muzan

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛% LOADING

HISTORY PART 1 FULLY RESTORED 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜1/5 

history: Tsugikuni Yuta was born in the Tsugikuni clan. He was the youngest of the three brothers. His first brother left when he was 10. His 2nd brother left when he was 16. When he was 10, he felt hatred towards his brother for leaving. He loved his 2nd brother because he comforted him and stayed until he also left to go find his 1st brother. That made him hate his first brother even more. He was the reason his 2nd brother also left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tashio Secrets~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Michikatsu is secretly a weeb(don't ask) o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o

-I named Nero after 'Nero' from Black Clover since in my last fanfic, Nero was yeeted out of her position by a dragon named 'Kuro'.

-The reason Hizu is fast is because he use to use thunder/lightning breathing

________________________________________________________________________________

So that's the end of {Chapter 14- Village attack}

Genshin players, Ayaka's out on American servers. I wish you luck on getting her if you're going for her. I'm not, I heard that Venti might be back after Inazuma so I wanna save up for him.

Demon Slayer watchers, Season 2 might be coming in October I think.

Recommendation anime: Millionaire detective( Fugou keji: balance: unlimited)

Yah idiotic author-san/chan/kun/whatever is out ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 892 74
The Kamado siblings are just like any other set of siblings. The level-headed eldest sister, the workhorse second-eldest brother, and the loveable yo...
4.8K 316 20
In this story, it was late at night and Michikatsu came accross a demon who has ate enough humans to be able to use a spell. Despite them using it fo...
893 75 19
Demon Slayer (Modern AU) x Blue Lock ?! Hehe 😋 I wonder if Rengoku will die this time 🤔
65.2K 1K 28
Y/n L/n is a half human half demon and chooses to use his power to help the demon slayer corps on his journey he met a young man named Tanjiro Kamado...