Ink Whisper ~ [jikook] โœ“

By DisorderOfSound

All his life Jimin has wondered who makes the tattoos that usually just appear on his skin out of nowhere. Hi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
45.5 - BONUS
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
THE END note:
old covers

58

6.4K 365 103
By DisorderOfSound

A/n:
Yess, it's been a moment. I know. But as the end of last chapter was not a bad one, i figured y'all can wait a few exxxtra days.

I hope you are having a good summer.

I sarang you~~ 💜💛💜💛

- ° ° • . __ . • ° ° -

Morning came with heavy raindrops falling against their window as Jungkook woke up and felt the body of his baby boy pressed against his side. Just like every other morning before this one, the older man scooped down their bed and sought out the softness of Jimin's t-shirt-covered belly. The little bump almost unnoticeable if you didn't look for it specifically. But Junkgook did. He sought out the little soul that was now growing inside his Jimin and greeted it every morning. The tattoo artist gently pulled the fabric of his own worn-out shirt up, smiling as his eyes found the tiny swell of his boyfriend's stomach.

Jeon Jungkook, the man who could not have imagined this ever being possible, sighed in admiration and leaned down to press a delicate kiss against his child growing inside Jimin's belly. It was almost like a dream to him, the discovery of this miracle too unreal to leave it unchecked every morning. So he checked. He looked at his baby boy, traced gentle fingers over Jimin's belly and kissed the bump each morning, just to make sure it was all real.

Jimin shifted between the sheets as Kook's lips tickled the delicate flesh and a few lazy kisses later Jungkook felt Jimin's fingers twist between his dark locks. The older man looked up to meet eyes with the most beautiful creature on the planet.

"Good morning to you too, darling."

Jimin grinned, sleep still evident in his swollen eyes and ruffled hair. "I demand my morning kisses, as well."

Chuckling, Kook complied with what Jimin demanded. He scooted back up and cautiously wrapped his hands around the blonde's waist, drawing him closer.

"How was your sleep?" he asked between the pecks he left all over Jimin's puffy face.

The boy giggled. "Good."

"Yeah?" Jungkook kissed him on the lips, wanting to grant the younger a thousand more kisses all over his body.

"Yeah," Jimin copied, eyes sparkling and the giggles still breaking out as he couldn't stop his smile. "What time is it?"

Jungkook hummed while he traced his nose along Jimin's jawline. "We have enough left to make you feel even better than good, baby boy."

A pleasurable sigh escaped his lips as Jungkook's hand found and gently squeezed Jimin's ass. The blonde was incredibly horny, especially in the mornings, and Jungkook was well aware. He loved Jimin like this. All horny and sleepy in the morning light.

Okay, fine - Jungkook loved Jimin in any way and form. He didn't care that his baby would get bigger every day, and he didn't care that the sweet and wild ass pounding was not an option anymore. The sex was still good. Even though Jungkook was no longer fucking into Jimin like a beast, they still experienced the highest of pleasures when they were together. Just now they weren't alone when they did that, hence - being precautious.

"Are you sure? I should probably get ready soon."

Jungkook almost whimpered. But the man was strong-willed and if Jimin needed to go, he would let him go.

Kook reached for his phone to check the time and sighed. His boyfriend was right.

Jimin's snort at Jungkook's pouty expression made the older crack into a cute grin. "I told you we don't have much time. Come one, dad's gonna be ready to leave soon."

As Jungkook watched Jimin wiggle out of his hold he couldn't stop his growing smile.

"Jimin?" Kook called when his boy had stood up, back turned towards him.

Jimin looked over his shoulder, eyes widening in question.

"I love you."

The pregnant young man's face bloomed into a smile, never ceasing to take Jungkook's breath away. "I love you too."

- ° ° • . __ . • ° ° -

"Hello, mommy dearest," was the first thing Hoseok whispered in his bestie's ear, making Jimin jump up in surprise.

As a yelp of shock resonated through the white corridors, drawing attention from a few nurses and patients around them, the blond pregnant man's eyes landed on his best friend. "Shit, Hobi, you scared me!" Jimin lifted a hand, ready to smack some sense into him, but Hoseok managed to escape the blow with a snicker.

"I can't wait for your dad's reaction when you tell him. Is he coming soon?"

Jimin nodded his head, answering Hoseok's question, but corrected the man's words soon after. "I won't be telling him now."

"What? Why not?"

Why not, indeed. The news of Jimin being pregnant had now been announced to only one other person (if you don't count Jungkook), and that one individual was Jimin's best friend. Hoseok had been ecstatic when the blonde had explained the situation. Confused, yes, as much as Jungkook had been, but still very happy for the couple.

But to tell his father?

Jimin's dad was still in a pretty bad condition, even though he was now being released from the hospital, and the boy wanted his dad to focus on recovery more than anything else. Apart from that, he wasn't sure on how to even start that conversation.

As Jimin was a boy, a gay boy at that, he never thought he'll have to go to his father and announce to him, "Father, I'm pregnant".

To tell the truth, Jimin was scared.

The blonde let out a small sigh. "Because it's too soon? I've told you because Kook and I know that in case of an emergency we can both count on your help," he looked at his friend with a soft smile that grew when Hobi returned it. "But telling dad is another thing entirely. I don't even know how to approach the subject... And, and school. I'll have to tell him I need to quit, and get off work. Shit, I-- Jungkook won't be able to carry it all on his own. I have to tell dad, but I'm so scared he'll get mad, and--"

"Minnie, chill?" Hoseok draped a hand over Jimin's shoulders and squeezed him lightly. "As you said, you have us. And I'm sure papa Park will be happy to hear he's gonna be a grandfather. So, for now, just relax and be happy, okay? Your dad is better and we are here to get him home. Focus on that, ye?"

Jimin nodded, relief settling in his tight chest when he remembered his dad's condition. Hobi was right. Jimin's father will be getting out of the hospital - a big step towards his full recovery - and that's what this day was about. Him, his bestie and Jungkook being here to greet the older man and help him get home.

Speaking of Jungkook. That was the moment the tattoo artist made himself known by rounding a corner on Jimin's left. He had on one of those biker jackets that Jimin loved to see on him, as they made Kook's shoulders look even wider, and tight black jeans, completed with black Timberlands.

But his looks weren't the only hot things Jungkook was offering, and Jimin gave his man a grateful smile when the artist handed him a cup of hot coffee.

The man greeted Hoseok before his expression turned a little more sour. "Guess who I met around the corner," he smiled sarcastically, expecting the best friends to guess without anyone saying a word.

"Who?" Hoseok still asked, but Jimin already knew. Because over Jungkook's shoulder he met the eyes of his fuming mother.

"Oh," Hobi murmured quietly and moved his hand a little so that he could run the tension out of Jimin's neck

"Yup," Kook dragged the word out in the most fake-happy of ways, snorting before he took a gulp of the hot beverage. "She was very excited to meet me here. Practically cheered!"

"I can imagine," murmured Jimin's friend, lifting a hand up to wave at the woman across the hall. "Hey~~"

Jimin didn't like her being here. And he already hated that he'd asked Kook to go and get him a drink. "Did she tell you something?" the younger asked, his face growing concerned.

But the little frown soon vanished, as Kook shook his head and placed his free arm around Jimin's waist, Hoseok stepping away to let them snuggle. Jungkook moved even closer to the shorter boy and leaned down to press a gentle kiss on Jimin's temple. "Nothing I hadn't heard from her before. I just told her to mind her own business."

"Good. She should stop shitting bricks all over your epic love story. We can't afford to deal with a witch if we have a prince on the way."

Jimin snorted, Hobi's confident words catching him by surprise, while Jungkook's head lifted up, along with an arched eyebrow. His expression was balancing between amusement and curiosity. "Prince?"

Hoseok shrugged, grinning wide. "Or princess. All I know is that I'll be a godfather to an angel. And a miracle."

"Oh god," murmured the pregnant one, suppressing his giggles the best he could so that his mother wouldn't hear them. "It hasn't even been that long. There are many weeks to go before we can determine the gender."

"And what about it being a miracle baby?"

"I--"

"Come on, Min. You're a male and you're pregnant! You can't tell me that's anything but a magic skippedy-skopp that is probably possible only due to your soulmate bond."

Jungkook's mouth opened and closed. As his eyes skipped from Jimin's beaming smile back to Hoseok, Kook parted his lips again, smiling as he asked, "You're talking so... you sound so sure about everything. How is that a thing?"

Hoseok just shrugged while Jimin giggled into his cup.

"Well, I could say that the constant bunny-like-fucking helped a lot. But I have been up to that too, and I don't see any males getting pregnant from me."

Jungkook hummed in thought. "Maybe you need to try a different position?"

"Maybe a different surface?"

"I heard if they keep their legs up after the finale, the chances of pregnancy are higher."

"I'll make them do that, then."

Jimin just kept giggling, unable to stop his joy. His best friend and his perfect man never stopped to make him feel better.

"I love you both so much," he whispered and brushed the remnants of tears from the corners of his eyes.

Both men turned to him at that, Hoseok beaming like the brightest sun while Jungkook's face softened by a mile. "I love you too, baby boy."

Another giggle passed Jimin's lips as he heard Hoseok drag out a quiet "kinky~~". He let Kook kiss his cheek and nuzzle against his temple as they waited for his dad to appear, humming in his quiet happiness.

It was not that long before the doors opened and out rolled a brightly smiling man.

"Jimin," he called, all smiles and waving hands, beckoning the boy to come closer.

"Dad," the blonde replied, gently stepping out of Jungkook's hold and hurrying towards his parent.

His dad slowly stepped out of the wheelchair the nurses had put him in and let his son hug him close. As their bodies pressed together, Jimin felt his heart flood with pure joy at seeing his father in anything but a hospital gown. The blond was careful not to squeeze his dad too harshly, both for the sake of his injuries and Jimin's baby, and stepped away a few moments later.

"Hey, Papa Park!"

Hoseok was the first to greet Jimin's dad while Jungkook gave the man a polite bow.

"Hobi, Jungkook, it's nice to see you both again," the man chuckled. "But if you don't mind, I'd like to get the hell out of this place before we start catching up!"

They all laughed at that, and Jimin let his dad throw an arm around his shoulders for balance while Jungkook took the man's stuff from the hospital staff.

"Are you sure you don't need a wheelchair?"

His father shook his head. "I've been immobile far too long. Let me at least walk to the car."

Kook led the way to Taehyung's vehicle (which he had yet again borrowed) as Hoseok and Jimin chatted with the older man. Hobi seemed to know exactly what to say to make his friend's father smile and chuckle all the way there, and as Jungkook turned to look at the trio, his chest swelled with utter joy.

The happiness on Jimin's face was everything.

All of them seemed to have forgotten the woman that still stood some distance away, watching as the child she gave birth to help her husband into the car before all of them drew away without even giving her a glance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 13K 43
In which tattoo artist Jeon Jeongguk meets his parallel when the soft and delicate Kim Taehyung finds himself in Jeongguk's shop one day as a dare. ...
175K 10.2K 35
Jungkook is homeless. He's lived on the streets for so long that he's forgotten there is such a thing as human kindness. Enter Seokjin. Take a peek i...
144K 4.3K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...
122K 3.1K 28
Kim Namjoon Fanfiction Currently rewriting this! People seem to enjoy the story but I'm not happy with the quality of writing. It is completed and i...