How To Escape Your Darkness

By itsofficial2k

Nora Barnes, Bucky Barnes Daughter, who is known globally as The Shadow Soldier. Nora was experimented on at... More

Chapter 1: Demons
Chapter 2: Morning Routine
Chapter 3: Loki's mischef doesn't work on Nora
Chapter 4: Loki and Nora
Chapter 6: The war has begun
Quick author note

Chapter 5: Loki and Nora Fight it Out

23 1 0
By itsofficial2k

Nora's POV
I woke to the sun blinding my eyes. I used my telekinesis to shut the blinds. Then I slowly dosed off. Boom. I hear someone knocking on my door. Whoever it was wouldn't stop. So I got up and opened the door. "Good morning darling. Did you sleep well?" I slammed the door in his face and went back to bed. He just walked right in. "Are you going to get up dear?" He said while sitting on the end of the bed. "Ummm.. let me think.. Nah.. ima pass." I said while looking at Loki and closing my eyes. "Darling-?" I cut him off.

"Loki it's too early for your stuff so ima give you a warning. So get out. And leave me be. Thanks. Ciao!" Loki got up and pulled me out of bed.
"Don't touch me!" I said while slamming him to the wall.

"Or what.. come on.. show me what you got.. pet." He said while pulling out his daggers. "Sure. But how about some magic. Maybe for my first trick.. I will make you disappear.. permanently." I said while pulling out a knife.

Nora's knife..

After 30 minutes of non-stop fighting I finally had Loki pinned down with his arm pulled back. He threw me over to the wall and went to throw a punch and I flipped out the way before he could strike. I knew where to hit next. I kicked him in his.. "manhood".He winced in pain as he tapped out.

"You fight tough. Let me guess?? Assassin?" He guessed it right! "That's none of your business!!!I'm sorry- I just.. it's hard to talk about it." I helped him up.

Loki's POV
When Nora helped me up I took the opportunity. I slammed her to the wall.. and kissed her.

"Soft lips." I said while her beautiful eyes looked up to me. "I was wondering when that would happen. I really like you Loki." She said while smiling at me. "Nora, would you mind if I.. called you.. my princess??" I asked while holding her hand.

Nora's POV
"Why not. Prince Loki." I said while grabbing my phone from by back pocket. Loki swiped it out of my hand and put it on my bed. I looked over at my phone and then Loki cupped my face and started to kiss me. I didn't hesitate to pull back.

Loki and I spent most of the night together. And no not making out. We just chilled. And I fell asleep on his shoulder. Again. I cuddled up to him and slept like a baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 16.1K 99
"If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything." "Why?" "Do you wanna die?" "mildly." Orginal story plot not following MW3 Started 2023-09-07 En...
93.6K 1.6K 25
Anastasia Langston is a Soc who's dating Bob. Sodapop is a Greaser. When they meet each other, things get crazy. Rumbles, fights, and more violence t...
7.1K 294 28
❝𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦?❞ In which Hadley O'Leary discovers the truth behind he...
12.5K 101 24
"𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒 𝑔𝑜 𝒸𝓇𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒, 𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑜 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝓉𝓎𝓁...