Chapter 6: The war has begun

Skyler's POV

I woke to a loud explosion. Loki was nowhere to be found. I ran out the door to see Thor and Loki fighting off the Elves. I ran over to help. "Good of you to show up!!" Loki said sarcastically. "What are these things. Why are they here?" One of them punched me and Loki got upset. He blasted the dark elf with magic.
"Do not touch her." He was very protective. I've never had someone like that protect me. All my boyfriends were abusing me.

"Loki? Did you tell Thor?" I looked at him dead faced. "No darling, been kinda busy!" He kept fighting the elves. "Tell me what?? Did you to kiss?" Thor asked while throwing his hammer towards the creatures. Then I remember the real reason there here. Me.

We fought all them off but we knew there would be more. Loki was put back in his cell after Odin found out we were a thing. Rude!! After our little discussion with the king he wouldn't let me go home . So Thor devised a plan. We would go through a secret tunnel but we had to break Loki out.

"So basically what your saying is that when I was at Hydra they used a infinity stone thing on me? And that gave me powers?" I asked while still mad at Odin. "Yes. Although your powers are strong you must not leave. You are to stay here." He was very demanding.

"Please I just wanna go home! I wanna see my dad!!" I was scared. "No! I am the King and you shall do as I say!! You will not leave this palace!!" I was starting to get upset. I don't like when I'm held somewhere when I want to be home.

I walked out and 2 guards followed me out. So.. I knocked them both out and went to the dungeon to see Loki. I know. I know. I'm not supposed to leave the castle but Odin was being a.. nevermind. I walked down the dark hall and walked up to one of the cells. One of the prisoners jumped at me. So I jumped back. I don't step down from a fight. I rolled my eyes and kept walking till I heard Thor's voice.

I walked over to Thor who wasn't pleased either. "It's obvious why the elves are here. Malekith wants Nora's powers. So we're going to him. When Malekith takes the power I blast it and it turns to ash. But we need your help." Thor said while not knowing I was there.

"I'm right here. So let's get this over with. I wanna go home. Please." I saw Loki's face light up like a light bulb when he saw me.

"Thor stand back. Loki go to the back wall." I said while my fist started to glow. I blasted the cell and it powered down. We helped Loki out. And he had to kiss me. In front of Thor!! "I missed you darling." He said while breaking the kiss.

"I KNEW IT!!" Thor practically shouted it. I slammed him to the wall and put my hand over his mouth. "Shhh!! Your going to get us caught. Now follow my lead." I said while looking at the guards heading our way. I quickly took Thor and Loki's hand and geo leaped to the Bifrost. Thor walked over to the edge of the bridge and started throwing up.
Heimdial opened the Bifrost and put us on earth.