Chapter 2: Morning Routine

Nora's POV

I woke to the sound of Thor banging on my door.
"Nora, it's Thor. Are you ready?" Thor's voice was kinda muffled. I walked up to the door. He was still banging on it. I opened it and leaned on the door rubbing my eyes and yawning. "Do you know that it's 10:30 in the morning Lady Nora??" He asked confused. "Sorry. I just didn't sleep well last night." I said while stretching. He smiled and handed me a cup of coffee. I took it and shut the door.
I got out my outfit while drinking my coffee. I finished it off and hopped in the shower. I like my showers cold. I got finished and dressed
Nora's outfit..

I walked down the stares and grabbed a apple

I walked down the stares and grabbed a apple. I threw it up and took a bite. I grabbed my gun and cocked it back. I don't wear dresses or nun of that. I walked over to throw away the center of my apple.

"Ready to go, Lady Nora?" Thor asked while picking up his hammer. "Not really. But I don't have a choice. Also. Don't call me Lady Nora. My name is Nora. Period." I exclaimed to him. We walked outside to see Steve and Tony talking. "Morning sunshine." Tony was basically like my dad. He took me in when hydra had me. "Morning." Steve said while hugging me.

"I gotta go. Going to be late for Loki Babysitting!" I said sarcastically. Tony just smerked. We all hugged and I hugged Thor and gold glowing circled around us. Then boom. We were on Asgard.