Chapter 4: Loki and Nora

Loki's POV
I was kinda taking liking to this Migardian. She hits hard though. Must be a part of her training. But she is a beautiful mortal.
I don't think I should mess with her. Or should I just keep messing with her. That is what I shall do. Mess with her until she looses it. Oh this is going to be fun.

Nora's POV
I woke up and it was midnight. I was thirsty. I quietly opened my door and made sure the coast was clear. I saw 2 guards walking away so I ducked back into my room until they were gone. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed my hoodie and put it on.

Nora's hoodie..

I walked down the hallway in socks and opened the door to the kitchen

I walked down the hallway in socks and opened the door to the kitchen. One of the maids was there. "Hello ma'am can I get you something to drink?" She said with a sweet smile.

"Yes please. Do you have any coffee?" I asked and she looked at me like I was talking about weed or something. "I will take that as a no. Can I get some scotch then." I asked while she started to pour the drink. "Thanks." I walked out and into the library. I put my drink down and went over to one of the shelves.
I picked out a book. When I sat back down I couldn't really read it. Probably cuz it's another language. "You won't be able to read that darling. But. If you would like I can read it to you." Loki said while smiling and walking in. "Why are you up? I thought you were supposed to be dreaming about being king." I said while he grunted. I just smiled at the comment. "If you would like.. you can read it to me." I put my hand on the empty seat beside me and he came and sat down.
"Alright. You picked one of my favorites. Shall we begin." He said while smiling and flipping to chapter 1. I slowly dosed off.
I tried to keep myself awake but it didn't work. "Darling, if your that tired, go back to bed." Loki's voice said before I fell asleep.

Loki's POV
She looked so peaceful while sleeping. Like a princess. I read the book quietly to myself. I finished it and picked Nora up. I carried her to her room so she could get some sleep.
I carried her bridal style all the way there. She never woke. She just cuddled up to me closer.

I laid her down. "Goodnight my love." I said while covering her up and slowly walking out so I wouldn't wake her.
Was I starting to feel a way for this mortal?? She is a beautiful person. Always smelling like flowers drifting into a field. I couldn't help the way that I felt.
Maybe we are meant to be? I will just have to wait it out for now.