Chapter 5: Loki and Nora Fight it Out

Nora's POV
I woke to the sun blinding my eyes. I used my telekinesis to shut the blinds. Then I slowly dosed off. Boom. I hear someone knocking on my door. Whoever it was wouldn't stop. So I got up and opened the door. "Good morning darling. Did you sleep well?" I slammed the door in his face and went back to bed. He just walked right in. "Are you going to get up dear?" He said while sitting on the end of the bed. "Ummm.. let me think.. Nah.. ima pass." I said while looking at Loki and closing my eyes. "Darling-?" I cut him off.

"Loki it's too early for your stuff so ima give you a warning. So get out. And leave me be. Thanks. Ciao!" Loki got up and pulled me out of bed.
"Don't touch me!" I said while slamming him to the wall.

"Or what.. come on.. show me what you got.. pet." He said while pulling out his daggers. "Sure. But how about some magic. Maybe for my first trick.. I will make you disappear.. permanently." I said while pulling out a knife.

Nora's knife..

After 30 minutes of non-stop fighting I finally had Loki pinned down with his arm pulled back

After 30 minutes of non-stop fighting I finally had Loki pinned down with his arm pulled back. He threw me over to the wall and went to throw a punch and I flipped out the way before he could strike. I knew where to hit next. I kicked him in his.. "manhood".He winced in pain as he tapped out.

"You fight tough. Let me guess?? Assassin?" He guessed it right! "That's none of your business!!!I'm sorry- I just.. it's hard to talk about it." I helped him up.

Loki's POV
When Nora helped me up I took the opportunity. I slammed her to the wall.. and kissed her.

"Soft lips." I said while her beautiful eyes looked up to me. "I was wondering when that would happen. I really like you Loki." She said while smiling at me. "Nora, would you mind if I.. called you.. my princess??" I asked while holding her hand.

Nora's POV
"Why not. Prince Loki." I said while grabbing my phone from by back pocket. Loki swiped it out of my hand and put it on my bed. I looked over at my phone and then Loki cupped my face and started to kiss me. I didn't hesitate to pull back.

Loki and I spent most of the night together. And no not making out. We just chilled. And I fell asleep on his shoulder. Again. I cuddled up to him and slept like a baby.

 I cuddled up to him and slept like a baby