Alpha's Mate

By wolfxxgirl

(warning: contain mature contents) Joseph Jase is the current Alpha of the Starlight pack in North America. H... More

Part 1-The announcement
Part 2-Come with me
Part 3- It's her
Part 4- The Convincing
Part 5- The Walk
Part 6- The Brother
Part 7- The "Big Brother" talk
Part 8-My House
Part 9- The Call
Part 10- The Lovely Time
Part 11- Morning Rush
Part 12- This is not Right
Part 13- Payback
Part 14- Interrupted
Part 15-The other side of James
Part 16-Red Ends Alert
Part 17- Peeta And Katniss
Part 18- It Hurts (Abby gets Marked)
Part 19-James? Kiss? No!
Part 20-Yum!
Part 21- Alpha Jase vs Alpha Sait
Part 22-Fatty and Skinny
Part 23-Get Ready for the Games
Part 24-Bold Move
Part 25-Distractions
Part 26-Bones and Moans
Part 27-Not You...But Me
Part 28-Mate?
Part 30-Awkward Car Ride Home
Author note:
Part 31- Bodies in Bath
Part 32- That special night
Epilogue
New Werewolf book!

Part 29-Carter Flirts With The Wrong Girl

2.6K 110 1
By wolfxxgirl

dedicated to the following readers:

CrystalSikesCollins

j3nnamom

9870222522m

Brenton Thwaites as Carter on the side =>=>

___________________________________________________________________________

James

When I opened my eyes, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was like I'm floating in the sky. Maybe I was. I sat up from my laid down position. It was dark, except for a few stars and a bright large moon. For some reason, I was sitting on a cloud. "What the..."

"Language please, James." a female voice said.

I turned to the direction of the sound. I saw the most beautiful woman on earth. She looked like a goddess.

Her long dark hair flowed down her back in small curls. Her face had the one of an angel. And her body was perfect. She was clothed in a long silky blue fabric with sparkles that look too much like stars and she smiled at me.

"Who are you? Where am I?" I asked, still a bit awed by her beauty.

"Darling, I'm the Moon Goddess. You are in what people call 'heaven', but not exactly, because I am giving you a choice." this woman in front of me was the Moon Goddess. I flushed in embarrassment; my clothes looked awful compared to hers.

I should've dressed like a prince. "I...um," i didn't know what to say.

"Sweetheart, I watch you, watch everyone else everyday. I know what you did, what you said." she said. I remained silent, thinking about any embarressed moments she might have see of me. She continued.

"You are technically dead at this moment in the human world. But... since your death was similar to the one that is a sacrifice, I am willing to give you a descision. You can either stay here, in the Moon World. OR, you could go back on earth and continue your life." I furrowed my eyebrows.

Should I stay here in this paradiseland forever with the Moon Goddess... or should I return to the complicated world?

"do you want to see yourself?" the Moon Goddess asked. I didn' t know what she mean by that, but i nodded absent-mindely.

I was not about to say no to this Goddess. She bidded me to her with her delicate fingers and I happily followed. We reached a place covered in rocks, and in the middle was a small pond.

The Moon Goddess waved her hand over the water.

"Abby Wood." she said. And I saw Abby in her wolf form in the water, carrying my "dead" body as Alpha Jase walked beside her.

I felt guily for what I did. "She's a sweet girl, James. She may not be your mate, but you could still be friends, am I wrong?"

The Moon Goddess commented as I continued to stare into the water. Alpha Jase was adjusting my body in a different position to keep me from falling.

They thought I was dead. But I wouldn't be dead if i chose to go back.

"Moon Goddess, I have made my choice." I said, looking at her. "Are you staying with me?" she said. "No, I am going back to fix the broke pieces in my life." I said bravely.

The Moon Goddess smiled sadly. "I am not a genie, so I will not say say, 'as you wish', but i will say good luck." I didn't kow she had a sense of humor. I liked that.

We walked to the place where I first started. "Lie down." she ordered. "Wait." I said. "Yes? Are you changing your mind on leaving?" she questioned hopefully.

"Don't you have like, I don't know, a Moon God or something?"

The Moon Goddess just laughed, placing a han on her chest as she did.

"James, honey, you're so funny. ANd no, there is no Moon God, although I have wished for one. Oh, how handsome he'd look." She sighed.

"Okay, I wanted to ask you if I could get an autograph, to prove I've been here." she shook her head.

"I'm sorry, child. I don't d autographs." It was funny how she called me 'child' when she looked only about 20 years old.

"You look young; how old are you?" I boldy asked. "Since this world was born." she said.

Well, I figured she's probably 2000 something AND she doesn't age in appearance. "But can you still leave some kind of a symbol?" I asked.

"Yes, you will leave here with a charm necklace. A lot of young people have been here, and I gave them presents when they left, so they would forever remember their visit here. But they tell this to no one." she slowly placed a finger to her soft looking lips.

"You're necklace would be made out of real gold as the chain, and the charm would be an oval shaped glass container containing real rocks gelled inside. You will see it when you wake up." I laid down on my back as she took a step back.

"Bye for now, James." And I was taken into darkness.

Joseph

"Mate." Carter said. I suddenly turned possesive.

"F**k off." I said, stepping between him and Abby.

"Dude, calm your t*ts. I was just kidding. Bro, you on your period or something?" Wait, are you pregnant?!" Carter said, laughing at his own jokes. the usual, always "funny", never serious. I don't even know why he was my third in command.

I heard Abby's wolf bark happily. She clearly found him funny. I did not.

"Don't 'kid' me like that man. I was scared half to death." I answered honestly. Whoops. Wrong words to say.

"Scared? Alpha Jase, scared. Well, tha's something." he laughd as he lifted James off Abby's and se slumped to the floor, glad the weight was off her. As Carter put James in the backseat, Abby came back behind a tree with in her clothes.

I began walking to her, but Carter approached her first. I growled, but let him.

"Nice to see you, Abby." he said. See, he said... hmm, there was a lot to see in Abby, but not for him. Carter took her hand in his, and kissed the top. Abby tucked a loose piece of hair behind her ear and smiled shyly. Carter grinned. What a playboy.

He should know his limits. I aimed for embaressment as I said to him, "Whoa, Cart. We at a ball or something?" I joked. Carter looked annoyed at me, but Abby blushed and giggled.

That satisfied me. One point for Joseph.

"So funny I forgot to laugh." Carter said sarcastically. Abby hid a smile.

Dam, he got two points. but befor anything else could be said, James opened the door and walked out of the car. Was he a zombie now? "Holy sh*t! James' a zombie!" Carter screamed like a girl. "Hi." James said, with a zombie like tone in his voice.

----------

A/N: Thanks for reading, my Rubabes. Any idea for the cast?

Vote and Comment

-Rubey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
27.7M 632K 53
(Warning Mature Content) "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that..." Sam groaned into the crook of my neck, his teeth grazing...
449K 13K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
194K 6.6K 33
One night changes Sierra's life forever when she loses everything except her toddler niece. In charge of the last six members of her pack, it is up...