Calypso and the Moon

By tearsonmytshirt

Calypso is a kind and happy girl, manoeuvring through life on her own accord. Having started a band with her... More

π™Έπ™½πšƒπšπ™Ύπ™³πš„π™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½
Beginnings.
Nostalgia.
Whiskey.
Sling.
Ice-cream.
Ramen.
Insomnia.
Paws.
Lucas.
Dudley Inc.
Vodka.
Birthdays.
Apologies.
Inlove.
Silver.
Dresses.
Confessions.
Promises.
Jail.
Evidence.
The Motion.
Adelaide.
Interruptions.
Cherry Tomatoes.
Knees.
Picnics.
Parties and Heartbreak.
Acceptance.
Painting.
Best friends.
Endings.
epilogue.
an

Cookies.

703 31 21
By tearsonmytshirt

an: smut
tw: degrading. as usual, if that makes you uncomfortable, please skip the smut.

__________________________________________________

"You have no reason to be jealous," He whispered. She scoffed and he pressed himself against her, pushing her harder into the wall. She scrunched her nose as her cheekbone pressed against the wall.

"You're hurting me," She whispered. He stepped back, dropping his hand from the back of her neck. She pushed herself off of the wall and turned to him, her bottom lip pulled between her teeth. She sighed hard, avoiding his eyes.

She knew she probably had nothing to worry about, but she couldn't get the way Adelaide looked at him out of her mind.

"I'm sorry," She whispered. He exhaled deeply, taking a step closer to her. Without a word, he threw his arms over her shoulders and pulled her against his chest, to which she automatically dropped her arms and latched them around his waist.

He smelled of his signature cologne and she inhaled him deeply, feeling her heart flutter with the mere smell of her lover.

"I'm sorry for talking to her knowing how much you hate her. But you have to remember that she works with me, honey."

"I know," She said against his chest. He pressed a kiss to the top of her head before he rested his cheek on her hair, the familiar smell of lilac making him smile.

They stood there for a while; in eachothers arms. Not a word was spoken. There was complete silence around them, except for Calypso hearing James' heart beat in his chest. They held eachother for a moment longer before Calypso pulled away.

James bent down, gripping her face. Her cheeks burned where he touched her, and she looked up at stormy, blue eyes. She smiled and James kissed her lips gently, telling her she was forgiven. She kissed him back, mimicking how slow he was moving.

"I love you, doll,"

"I love you," She replied, grinning up at him. He sighed, pressed a quick kiss to her forehead before he walked into the kitchen. She followed behind him, jumping up onto the island that stood in the middle of the kitchen. The paint smell had left their home and now it was filled with a vanilla scented candle that Calypso had to light everytime she was home.

James rolled up his sleeves, pulling up cupboards and the fridge. "What are you doing?" She asked, swinging her legs back and forth. "Making cookies," He said without turning around. She hummed, the idea making her mouth water already.

"Can I help?"

"No,"

"Please?"

"Get the eggs, pretty girl," She smiled, jumping down from her seat. James hadn't noticed before, but she had changed when she was upstairs. She now wore one of her usual white shirts and as she bended, his eyes snapped to her ass.

She turned, eggs in hand. She sat them down in front of him, and took her seat on the island again. She watched him work, his muscles moving quick under his button up. Black, designer trousers hung on his narrow hips, held against him by a black belt.

"How was your day?" He suddenly asked, snapping her from her watching. She shrugged, then spoke, "Uneventful, honestly. I got a few books at the bookstore though,"

"Yeah?"

"Mhm," She hummed, "A wedding book for Angela and two romance novels for me," She said, climbing down and retrieving green grapes from the fridge. She sat behind him, silently munching on the grapes.

"How was yours, handsome?"

"Uneventful, honestly. Although, I did see this pretty girl on a bike though. She was one of the prettiest girls I'd ever set my fucking eyes on,"

Calypso blushed bright red. She laughed softly, "You're ridiculous," She said, popping another grape into her mouth. James turned, wiping his flour covered hands on a kitchen towel. He smirked, taking a step towards her.

"Oh, am I now?"

"Mhm, very,"

"What else am I, doll?" He said, putting his hands on either side of her. She swallowed, his closeness to her suddenly intimidating her. She shrugged, reaching down and plucking another grape.

She popped it into her mouth, James eyes watching her as she did. Before she could bite into it though, the man swiftly gripped the back of her neck and latched his lips onto hers, making her grow stiff at the quickness.

His lips moved quick over hers, and when she relaxed and parted her lips, she felt his tongue against hers. She had completely forgotten about the grape, and when she pulled away and her mouth was empty, she frowned.

His teeth sunk into the grape, and he searched her face as he said: "Delicious,"

Her lips parted, the corner tilting up into a smile. She shook her head, and his hands came up to her naked thighs, creating fire wherever he touched. He looked up at her, licking his lips before he spoke.

"What else did you do today?" He asked. His hands warmed up her exposed thighs and she shook her head gently, "Nothing else, just- Can you stop?"

He raised a brow, "I'm not doing anything," He muttered, trailing his hands further up her thighs. She narrowed her eyes, and her hand came up to his chest and she gently pushed passed him, jumping down from the island. He smirked teasingly at her, watching as she now stood infront of the raw cookie dough, scooping some out and onto the baking tray.

He stood behind her now, resting his hands on the counter next to her. He kissed her shoulder, making her inhale sharply. His lips moved to her neck, and his hand pushed away her hair as his lips latched onto the skin of her neck, making her gasp.

He bit into her neck and she tilted her head to the other side, giving him more access. A noise bubbled from her lips, and she quickly took a step away from him, glaring at the man.

"Can I finish this, please?"

He nodded, stepping back from the girl. She fought back the smile that almost gave her away, and she continued to make circles with the dough on the baking tray.

She continued in silence, blue eyes watching her every move. She felt uneasy under his eyes but she decided to ignore him, no matter how feral the butterflies in her stomach were. She moved to the oven and slid the tray in before she washed her hands, and turned to James.

He was silently sipping on coffee he made earlier, blue eyes watching her. He raised a brow at her as he lifted the mug to his lips, leaning on the counter.

He sat it down, and stalked over to her, making her back into the sharp edge of the counter. He reached, cupping her jaw. In a flash, his lips were ontop of hers, moving faster than usual. She tastes coffee and cigarettes on his lips, making her smile and greet the familiar soul.

His hands gripped her waist and he turned them around, lifting her onto the island. She yelped against his lips, making him smirk against hers. He slipped his hands under her shirt, holding onto her full hips with a bruising grip.

She was out of breath from his kissing, and she took in quick, ragged breaths once he moved from her lips. He kissed over her jaw, down to her neck and exposed collarbone. His hand then moved from her hips to her chest, and he swiftly pushed her down onto the surface. She gripped his wrist and his eyes darkened in warning.

She let go, and he swiftly lifted up her shirt, making her squirm with humiliation. He peppered her stomach with kissed, gently biting onto her hip bones.

"Lift your hips for me, love,"

"We can't do this here,"

He shushed her, "Lift, honey. Let me taste you,"

She bit onto her bottom lip, his fingers looping around the waistband of her lace panties. Then, she lifted her hips, and the man smiled satisfied with her obedience. She gulped, the almost predatory look he had on his face made her blush and grow wetter.

His fingers slowly moved to her wetness, and he parted his lips as he trailed his middle finger between her folds, wetness practically pouring out of the butterfly.

"So fucking wet for me." He whispered. She hummed softly. Her being this exposed to him always made her feel too vulnerable, and especially now with the way his eyes trailed over her body. She swallowed, laying her head back onto the counter.

"Look at me, doll. Watch me eat this pussy,"

She groaned, squeezing her eyes shut. Her cheeks burned with a blush, and when he nipped the inside of her thigh, she gasped, and shot up.

"There we go, good girl," He praised, his eyes low and his lips pulled into a smile. She watched him slowly crouch down, and wasting no time, his mouth latched onto her.

She layed on her forearms, her head falling back at the contact. He groaned against her, his eyes momentarily closing at the taste of his honey. He pushed her legs up, her heels propped up onto the counter. She squirmed, moans pouring from her mouth.

He payed extra attention to her clit, flicking it with his tongue, pulling the moans from her. She jolted slightly everytime he did, and when she looked down and he saw how rosy her cheeks were, and how pink and plump her lips were, he nearly came in his trousers.

He reached forward, and his ring-clad fingers waited at her mouth. Her jaw slacked and she opened her mouth, moaning loudly around his fingers as he pushed them in. Her lips closed around his middle and ring fingers, and the sight of the ring she bought him on his finger, and her lips around said finger, made him groan against her again.

Her tongue swirled around his fingers, wetting them. He rose, the bulge in his trousers begging to be released. He pulled his fingers from her mouth and pulled her upright, gripping the back of her neck, as he held his fingers at her hole.

"Remember your manners, slut," He said, watching as she nodded quickly, her hands holding herself up. His wet fingers prodded at her entrance and once he pushed passed her slick folds, into her warm, silky walls, she let out a loud moan.

His rings pressed against her as he pushed his fingers knuckle-deep into the girl, her eyes fluttering closed. He pulled them out halfway before he pushed in again, making her whimper.

Then, he curled his fingers inside her. She whimpered and James tightened his grip around her neck. She swore under her breath, her walls clenching around his digits.

He curled them again, and she shook under him, her eyes searching his, "Please—"

"No."

She groaned softly, and he noticed how the corner of her lip almost tugged up into a smile. He curled his fingers again, and he felt how she got wetter by the second, it creating a small pool under her.

She pinched her brows together, her voice breathy and weak as she whispered: "Right there,"

James smirked, "Right here?" She nodded quickly, her thighs clenching and her hands balling up into fists.

She bit hard onto her bottom lip, moans coming out muffled, she arched her back and James hit her spot faster, her orgasm burning hot and bright in her lower abdomen, and when James smirked, and said: "Cum, baby," The girl's eyes rolled back in her head and she threw her head back as loud, pleasure-filled moans left her.

And to both her and James surprise, she felt her thighs and the counter under her grow wet. James' palm and clothed thighs was covered in her release and he pressed a hard kiss to her lips as he gently fingered her through her orgasm. He released her neck, propping his hand next to her on the counter.

She was shaking and he pulled his fingers from her, and she pouted at the loss of fullness she felt. Then, James brought his hand to her mouth again, his fingers slick with her orgasm. She opened her mouth and James pushed his fingers inside again. She tasted herself on his fingers and he cursed under his breath as he watched her suck his fingers clean.

Then, he pulled his fingers from her mouth and she pulled him to her, snaking her tongue into his mouth, making him taste her. He groaned, swiftly gripping the back of her hair by the roots, nearly bruising her lips with his.

When she pulled away, her eyes widened. The floor and his thighs were soaked and she blushed, covering her face with her hands. She heard him chuckle deeply, prying her hands from her face.

"Look at the mess you've made, doll." He teased, running his hands over his own thighs. "I'm sorry," She said, her embarrassment clear on her face. He shook his face, "Don't apologize, baby. You're fucking precious, look at me,"

"I- god, I'm embarrassed,"

"Don't be, my girl. You're perfect,"

She swallowed, eyeing him nervously. He smiled kindly at her, smoothing over her cheek. She licked her lips, "You're not weirded out by this?"

He frowned, "You've never—"

"No, I haven't,"

He smirked, pride swelling in his chest at her confession. "Come, doll." He said, holding his hand open infront of her. She shook her head, the corner of her mouth turning upwards.

"Not again, I'm fucking exhausted,"

The man rolled his eyes, stepped back and she jumped from the table, slipping her u derwear back on. He grabbed her hand, and as they passed the stove, Calypso turned it off, knowing they'd let the house burn down if they weren't watching the cookies as they baked.

He tugged her behind him as he rushed up the stairs, unbuttoning his shirt in the process. He ignored Calypso's grunts of protest and once they reached their bedroom, he stripped himself of his shirt and nearly ripped her shirt off. He threw himself on the mattress and tugged her ontop of him.

She was ontop of him, panting and squirming and her legs and his lap was slick with cum and spit. The man fucked up into her every time she stilled, which earned him a yelp.

After two hours of non-stop sex, they made heir way down the stairs, giggling and smiling. They ate the half-done cookies and then Calypso was the one who tugged him upstairs then, to the bathroom. After their shower, both of them cleaned the kuchen and tiredly made their way upstairs.

As Calypso was falling asleep, she peered up at the moon, sparing him a long, delightful smile and he shot her one back, making her fall asleep with the widest, happiest grin on her freckled face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.8K 33
β€’THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION!!!β€’ ________________________________________________ α΄‹Ιͺᴍ α΄›α΄€α΄‡ΚœΚα΄œΙ΄Ι’ is the CEO of 𝐍𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐨. He is Cold & Angry...
55.9K 3.1K 33
Shin Y/n who faces troubles in her life meet a young, rich and cold heart Ceo of big company named Kim Minji through Sugar Book apps. She became the...
260K 5.7K 44
(I was inspired by the Wattpad possessed by: @dyspneagrime It's really good, read it) (Also I own no characters except the ones I made and of course...
394 19 7
"The Cold CEO Kim Taehyung is madly obsessed with his Secretory but he has a girlfriend" Is it just an obsession or a forgotten love? "I thank God th...