Tale of Two Hoods (Completed)

By thereallashleynicole

Two different people from two different sides of Atlanta. Kirkwood and Buckhead. The hood and the suburbs. Wh... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty - two
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty - five
twenty - six
twenty - seven
twenty - eight
twenty - nine
thirty
thirty - one
thirty - two
thirty - three
thirty - four
thirty - five
thirty - six
thirty - seven
thirty - eight
thirty - nine
forty
forty - one
forty - two
forty - four
forty - five
forty - six
forty - seven
NEW BOOK

forty - three

514 29 15
By thereallashleynicole

~Keaunte POV

"You still haven't heard from him?" I asked Jess as I was ringing up a customers shoes. "No, I haven't. He definitely blocked me." She said. "Well you know, my job isn't the new hang out spot. You've been coming here for the past two days."

"Well I can't go to school yet, I'm doing work online. I have nothing else to do."

"My boss thinks I went straight, he thinks you're my girlfriend." I said shaking my head. "Has Isaiah come to school?"

"Yep. I told you, he's avoiding you, not the world." I said. "Have you talked to him about me?" She asked. "I'm not even supposed to be talking TO you. That's violating him, but you're lonely."

"Shut up Keaunte."

"I'm just saying." I shrugged. "What do you think I have to do to get his attention?" She asked. "Tell him you're pregnant." I said. "I'm not about to lie to him for his attention." I scoffed. "Well yall better make up ASAP. My birthday party is tomorrow night and I don't need yall negativity at my shit."

"Party? What party?"

"Wooooowww, you forgot about my birthday." Keaunte said shaking his head. "I did not. I just don't remember you talking about a birthday party."

"Well get ready. Cause you and Isaiah are both invited."

~Isaiah POV

"Okay so I tried a new recipe. I'm not sure how it's going to taste." My mom said sitting a plate down in front of me. "Don't try to kill me now."

"I'm not, I'm not."

I picked up the fork trying the food.

"It's not that bad, I'll give you that." I said as a smile crept across her face. "Still ain't topping the other meal you made two days ago."

"Are you going to say that about everything?" She asked. "Yeah, pretty much." I said. My phone vibrated letting me know I got a notification.

From Dre : I'm outside.
Delivered : 12:17 p.m

"Aye I'll see you later. I got some things to do today." I said. "Oh, okay. Be careful." She said. I walked out the house going out to Dre's car.

"Who's house is this?" He asked once I got in the car. "Nobody important. Pull off." I said. Staying with my mom wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The first two days she made me want to jump off a fucking cliff. But we had a conversation, about everything. Since the day she ruined my life until now. We came to a general understanding and we've been able to get to know each other a little more.

"So what'd you want to meet about?" I asked.

"It's done." He said making me raise a brow. "What's done?" I asked confused on what he was talking about. "The niggas who shot your girl."

"Jessica." I said. "What?"

"You referred to her as my girl, it just Jessica. But thank you though."

"The hell. I must've missed a couple of episodes." He said looking over at me. "It's not important. We just not on speaking terms anymore." I shrugged. "You fucked up again?"

"Why you automatically assume Im the fuck up? Because I wasn't." I scoffed. "Okay then what did she do?" He asked. "Remember Joshua, they kissed. And she didn't stop him."

"So."

"Nigga so? That's fucking cheating." I said. "I mean yeah technically. But didn't you fuck her best friend?"

"Who's side are you on bro?" I asked. "I'm just saying nigga." He shrugged. "We weren't even together when that whole best friend situation popped off."

"You don't think your reaction is little extra though. I mean she was just shot, over something you did. Then she got paralyzed and if I'm not mistaken, you was that one person she still had around. You just gone drop her like that?"

"Why does nobody care about how i'm affected by this. Not even twenty four hours after I showered her with gifts and made her happy, she kissing on another dude. I seen that shit with my own eyes. Imagine how I feel."

"I don't think either one of y'all will benefit off of ignoring each other. I mean she could be somewhere fucked up right now and you're ignoring her." He said. "She'll live. But I'm gone save myself the embarrassment and keep it pushing."

"Whatever you say."

**Later That Day**

~Jessica POV

"Jess baby, you have a visitor!" My mom yelled. I went downstairs confused. "What visitor?" I asked noticing no one was here.

"He said he felt better staying outside." I grabbed a jacket out the closet and walked outside seeing Isaiah.

I was stuck, I didn't know what to do.

Do I just stand here and wait out of awkwardness.

Do I run to him and kiss and hug him because I miss him.

"Hey." I said breaking the silence between the both of us. "I didnt know you were um, walking again." He said. "I tried calling you but y-"

"Yeah. I blocked you. I just thought I should stop by so we could talk." He said. "Okay. Whats up?"

"It was wrong for me to just leave you high and dry like that." He said. "Yeah. I was worried about you. I thought something happened to you." I said. "Nah I'm good."

"I drove to your house to come see you but you weren't home. Nobody knows where you're staying right now. " I said. "It's not meant for anybody to know. I don't want anybody to know."

"So what'd you want to come talk about?" I asked. "Us, that whole Joshua shit."

"It was a little kiss Isaiah. It was wrong yes, but I didn't want that to happen." I said. "But you let it happen. You could have stopped him."

"Isaiah you can't do me like this. This is just petty."

"Would you have allowed me to get away with something like that?" He asked. "I've let you get away with much worse. Are we going to forget about you fucking my ex best friend! Twice!" I yelled. "We weren't together."

"Is that supposed to make the situation better? Do you want to go tit for tat on this Isaiah?"

"Jessica I don't want to go tit for tat with you on anything. I just can't do this with you anymore. Not after you let this man kiss you." He said making me scoff. "So you have sex with someone that I was best friends with since elementary school and I let you pass. I mean you've embarrassed me in the worst ways possible and I've let that shit go. But I slip up ONCE, and that's where you draw the line. I'm human Isaiah, humans make mistakes. We're not perfect."

"I know that. I just cant c-" I cut him off. "You can't or you don't want to? This is stupid Isaiah. I've been here with you through everything. I was always that person that you could call on and sit with just for you to express yourself. I've seen you at your worst. This can't be it." I said wiping the tears that were falling from my face.

"Can I have the necklace back." He said getting closer to me. "What, no. This is my necklace." I said. "You can keep everything else I gave you Jess, I just want the necklace back."

"Isaiah no."

He walked up to me snatching the necklace off my neck.

"Give me my necklace back!" I yelled. "I can't do that."

"Isaiah come on. Just give me the necklace back. All of this breaking up stuff is uncalled for." I said. "We're done Jessica." He said walking off.

"Fine." I said making him stop in his tracks. "You want to play this game with me, I can play too. It's your loss."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Brad & Nick By Lex

Teen Fiction

138K 7.3K 23
Two Bros. One Friendship. One may or may not be in love with the other bro's boyfriend.
21 0 10
After the long war with Salem everyone goes on a break. Everyone goes back home to chill for a while. After the break they all contact each other but...
4.2K 100 7
When two friends share such a close friendship from kindergarten days to college days what happens when they start to realize that the love they had...
80.2K 1.3K 45
what happens when Tezz and jaymeire cross paths ?what if two of the most dangerous thugs combine ?read and find out