✾𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞...

By Novellafanfics

𝘈 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤 Shiori Hanma (which is YOU in the... More

✾One-Reincarnation❃
✾Two-Problems✾
✾Three-Open up✾
✾Four-Change the storyline✾
✾Five-Let's make a deal✾
✾Six-Shinichiro Sano✾
✾Seven-First Generation✾
✾Eight-Change of Plans✾
✾Nine-Lies✾
✾Ten-Family✾
✾11-Black Dragon's Gemstone✾
✾Twelve-Fight Back✾
✾Thirteen-Izana Kurokawa✾
✾Fourteenth-Playdate✾
✾Fifteen-Special✾
✾Seventeen-Ice Cream✾
✾Eighteen-Going off course✾
✾Nineteen-Burdens✾
✾Twenty-Enough is Enough✾
✾Twenty One-Next plan✾
Clarifications And Questions
✾Twenty two-Kokonoi Hajime✾
✾Twenty Three-Same but different ✾
✾Twenty Four-Shopping time✾
✾Twenty Five-Favorite Color✾
✾Twenty Six-Comfort the relatable✾
✾Twenty Seven-The girl meets the Clown✾
✾Twenty Eight-Dreams✾
✾Twenty Nine-The Queen tricks the Clown✾
✾Thirty-The 1st division ✾
✾Thirty One- Acknowledge✾
✾Thirty Two-Stranger Danger✾
✾Thirty Three-Brother's care✾
✾Thirty Four-Unforseen✾
✾Thirty Five-Twist of Fate✾
✾Thirty Six-Foreboding✾
✾Thirty Seven-Sudden Visit✾
✾Thirty Eight-6th Squad Captain ✾
✾Thirty Nine-Unfortunate✾
✾Forty-Next Arc✾
✾Forty One-3rd Squad Captain ✾
✾Forty Two-Sudden Change✾
✾Forty Three-An old Story✾
✾Forty Four- Bitter tongue ✾
✾Fourty Five-The tiger and the snake✾
✾Fourty Six-Saving Baji✾
✾Fourty Seven-Save Baji II✾
✾Fourty Eight-Fireworks✾
✾Fourty Nine-Outcome✾
✾Fifty-Date with Baji Keisuke✾
✾Fifty One-Same goal different ending✾
✾Fifty Two-Plead to save✾
✾Fifty Three-Men in Black✾
✾Fifty Four-Your Last Smile✾
✾Fifty Five-The cake to your heart✾
✾Fifty Six-Things will get better✾
✾Fifty Seven-The past he keeps✾
✾Fifty Eight-Reunion✾
✾59.1-Shiba Siblings✾
✾59(Full) - It's been so long✾
✾Sixty-The Truth within the Secret✾
✾Sixty One-Is your help genuine?✾
❖Bonus Chapter - Bonten AU❖
❖Bonus chapter(2)-Bonten AU❖
✾Sixty Two-Suspicion✾
✾Sixty Three-Saved but...✾
✾Sixty Four-What about you?!✾
✾Sixty Five-Christmas Amends✾
✾Sixty Six-Wish✾
✾Sixty Seven-Meet up with Koko✾
✾Sixty Eight-Admit✾
✾Sixty Nine-New Future?✾
✾Seventy✾
✾Seventy One-What lies ahead✾
✾Seventy-two Surprise✾
✾Seventy Three-I'm here✾
✾Bonus Chapter (1)✾
✾Seventy Four-She chose...✾
✾Seventy Five-Scared to love✾
✾Seventy Six-Broken promise✾
✾Seventy Seven-His Queen✾
✾Seventy Eight✾
✾Seventy Nine - To you I hate/love✾
✾Eighty-Behind it all✾
✾Eighty one✾

✾Sixteen-This is all for Shuji✾

25.2K 1.5K 2.2K
By Novellafanfics

A/N: MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS BE WARNED⚠!!!

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

-SCHOOL-

Date: March 10, 1999

Like always, you were sitting at your desk not completely listening to the teacher in front during her discussion. It was basic mathematics anyway; algebra and calculus would have been more worthwhile to listen to. You glanced at the clock wall above the classroom board and examined what time it is.

It was currently 11:52, '8 minutes left.' You thought to yourself as you stretched your foot under your desk until you noticed a piece of paper that your foot hit. It was crumbled and was rolled into a circle, you opened it up seeing an ugly drawing that seems to be a girl wearing glasses and holding some kind of box?

Then there was an arrow labeling it as the word "YOU". The ugly drawing was colored, the eyes were blue, and the hair was black. Under the drawing, it is also labeled as "NERD". You let out an annoyed sigh as you glanced at the left corner in the third row. This time it wasn't kazaye since she was in the first row and has been avoiding you ever since that day.

It was one of the little handmaidens that always follows her because of her money.
'Seriously... Japanese kids like them need to chill.' You thought to yourself as you stretched your temples. The so-called handmaiden was just giggling along with her seatmate who was also a girl following Kazaye in the past.

They both giggle in excitement, seeing that you have finally opened the piece of shit they gave you. You let out another tired sigh again, thinking that the tricks they did to you were too childish and way out of season. They took some glances at you still smirking, so you thought. Why not show them something that suits their eyes?

You raised your middle finger just to see them stunned by your insult at them. You bent a bit over to Tadashi and nudged his shoulder to catch his attention. He looks at you holding a piece of crumpled paper with an ugly drawing as you used your thumb to point at the two girls who messed with you.

"Seriously..? Again..?" He whispered to avoid getting caught by your teacher, you gave him a nod as you placed your face onto your palm with tired eyes. Half of the school year, there were so many students trying to use you by acting nice and giving out fake compliments. Of course, you didn't let them fool you, each passing day, more people came to like you, but the more they do, the more people who also hate you.

Tadashi already knew what to do, he raises his hand and called out to the teacher. "Yes, Hiroki-kun?" The teacher asks as she was now paying attention to Tadashi. "Sensei, I saw Nomia and Chizuna throw a piece of paper to Shiori."

He stood up and grabbed the crumpled paper at your desk, and showed it to the teacher. "They're bullying Shiori." He stated, the teacher walked towards Tadashi to get a closer look at the piece of paper by his hands. The girl whose name is Nomia stood up and lied, "What?! It wasn't me!"

"Quiet, Nomia! I do not tolerate any acts of bullying in this classroom nor the whole school! Your bad behavior towards, Hanma is unacceptable!" The teacher said.

Of course, it is unacceptable, because that teacher who is defending you right now favors you a lot because of your fast learnings in her subject and the fact you are known as a genius around your school. Talk about favoritism, although you didn't mind since it was useful.

The teacher declared that Nomia and Chizuna would both get detention after class. The bell already rang, signaling all of you that it was lunch break, the teacher left along with Nomia and Chizuna to talk in the teacher's office because of their misdeeds. "Looks like your anti-fan club has been increasing a lot lately," Tadashi said jokingly as he took out his bento from his backpack. "Easy for you to say, lately a lot of girls from different classrooms have been looking for you." You said jokingly as well, Tadashi just let out an irritated puff.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After school, you went to visit Izana in the park where there is a small hill not so far from it but near to a forest. You saw Izana waving his hand at you while Kakucho was behind him holding some snacks. You climbed up the small hill as Izana grabbed your hand and pulled you towards his chest.

"How was your day, Shiori?" Izana looked at you with loving eyes and caressed your cheek. "It was fine like always, Izana nii-chan." You replied to him sweetly, causing his heart to beat even faster when he saw you. You distanced yourself from him and sat down next to Kakucho, you greeted him and he greeted you back.

Every Wednesday and Thursday, the three of you would have a small picnic on this small hill. Talking about your day, literal chatter, and laughing at each other's jokes. "Woops, looks like we ran out of water. I'll go buy some more in the convenience store, be right back!" Kakucho stated as he went down the hill to buy some more bottled water for you guys.

"You know, Izana nii-chan." "Hm?" He looked at you with full attention, "My Onii-chan dyed his hair!" You said, "Eh~ Is that so?" Izana pretended to be curious only for your sake since he really doesn't care about your brother, but enjoys the sound of your voice a lot.

"Mhm! Well, he only dyed his bangs though, but he looks really cool!" You cheerfully said. 'But his hairstyle is still a bit different from the original storyline, but he still looks good on a quiff.' You thought to yourself, you continued talking about Shuji to Izana until he suddenly pulled you closer to him and made you sit on his lap.

"I-Izana nii-chan?" You got flustered by his sudden actions. He wrapped his arms around you and embraced you from behind. "Ne... Shiori..." He whispered into your ear in a low voice. "Don't talk about another man in front of me even if it's your brother." He said with a bitter smile on his face while closing both of his eyes. "When it's only the two of us, I am your only Onii-chan, Ok Shiori?" Izana hugged you even tighter down your waist and placed his head onto your shoulder.

You could feel the warmth of his mouth just an inch away from your exposed neck. You couldn't help but feel a bit uncomfortable because of the tight hug to make him feel at ease, you patted his head gently.

You do feel a bit sorry for using him like this, but this was all for Shuji's sake...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

You have spent two hours and a half with them during your small picnic, but it was time to go since Tadashi invited you and Shuji for dinner over at his mansion.

You bid them farewell and went off on your way to Tadashi's place. When you were walking down on Tadashi's neighborhood, you could see a familiar figure. It was Shuji, he was leaning his back against the rocky wall beside the huge black gate in Tadash's mansion. "Took ya long enough, you slowpoke!" Shuji said as he flicks your forehead with the use of his index finger and thumb.

You rolled your eyes at him as you touched your head after he flicked it. Soon the gates finally opened, revealing Tadashi wearing a white long sleeves t-shirt. He guided you and Shuji to the dining area, although You and Shuji have visited his house many times already, the both of you still can't be helped but adore the interiors every time the both of you visit.

The three of you sat close together. You and Shuji were sitting together while Tadashi was on the other side facing the two of you. While the three of you were waiting for the food, you guys chatted about your day and some random stuff. You glanced over at Shuji, who was making funny jokes like always causing Tadashi and some maids at the dining area to laugh.

But the maids just covered their mouths since they didn't want to sound rude especially since the son of their boss is here. Shuji noticed you looking at him and said, "What? Is there something on my face?" He asks.

"Nothing really, I was just thinking that the yellow locks on your hair suit you a lot." You complimented him, causing him to make a cheeky grin on his face. "Eeeeh~ Just admit it! You love your big bro so muuuch to the point you don't want him to marry!" Shuji boasted you kicked his leg underneath the table, causing him to let out an "Ouch" from his mouth. Tadashi just laughed at the both of you.

A few minutes later, the food was served. And you must say, the food they deserve is so delicious! It's like your eating inside a five-star restaurant! There were two different varieties of steaks in front of you, fresh vegetable salad, cooked turkey, and udon!

You savored every food that you chew inside your mouth along with Shuji beside you. The butler turns the TV on for the three of you to watch some news together.

(YOUR P.O.V.)

_______________________________

BREAKING NEWS!

Here, live in Shinjuku City special ward of Tokyo a two-story house was caught on fire exactly this evening. Two siblings were trapped inside the house full of fire, but luckily the youngest child was saved by his friend, who came running towards his safety.

Unfortunately, the oldest child was trapped inside her room and couldn't escape. Soon, the firemen came to the rescue and were able to get her out.

_

______________________________

The news reporter kept on talking and talking. "Um... Tada, would you mind if you could turn the TV off?" Tada looked at me a bit curious, then proceed to nod and ordered his butler to turn it off. "Why do you suddenly want to turn it off?" Tadashi asks, soon followed by Shuji.

"Yeah, I thought you like watching the news," Shuji said as he munched on the steak he had on his chopsticks. "Mmm... I'm not really in the mood to watch the news right now." They both looked at me and tried to examine my facial expressions, but I just smiled and proceeded to eat the food I have.

Besides, it was bound to happen anyway... There is no use in feeling guilty... It had to happen so that Koko will awaken his money-making skills. Just endure the guilt for a couple of years, and it will all be fine... You didn't do anything wrong and it was bound to happen so your not in the wrong..!

This is all for Shuji...

That's right....

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐣𝐢'𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐞..."

Behind the Scene Moments #2

Random Shit: Listen to me, I don't like you!

Shiori/You: Do I give a fuck?

Tadashi: No, not one.

Shiori/You: How many fucks do I give?

Tadashi: Zero.

Shiori/You: Exactly!

Shiori/You: So, therefore your comments is-

Tadashi & Shiori/You: IRRELEVANT!

A/N: Inspired by a TikTok video
ヾ(・m・*)ノ゛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...