Bottom Todoroki Oneshots

By KuudereSimp

This is a oneshot book of Shoto Todoroki since there are many rare ships with bottom Todorki that are underra... More

DO NOT SKIP!
Damn Icyhot Bastard (BakuTodo)
Perfection (DekuTodo)
Thoughts of You (ShinTodo)
Summer Memory (BakuKiriTodo)
Resistance and Limits (IidaTodo)
Drown Out (KamiTodo)
Stupid Barbarian (InaTodo)
Appreciation (SeroTodo)
Office Hours (HawksTodo)
Bookworms (MezoTodo)
Surprise (ShinKamiTodo)
Someone Special (ShigaTodo)
•Author's Announcements•
Encounters (MonoTodo)
Letting Go (BakuTodo)
Twice The Fun (DekuIidaTodo)
Different (InaTodo)
Spoiled (KamiTodo)
•Sorry•
•Thank You•
Flower Language (KiriTodo)
Calling You (BakuDekuTodo)
Pure Stars (ShigaTodo)
Marriage Life (HawkTodo)
Conversing (SeroTodo)
Comforting People (MonoShinTodo)
•Stuff?•
"Friends" (InaTodo)
Another's Memories (FumiTodo)
•New Schedule•
A Promise (DekuTodo)
Acting Normal (IidaTodo)
Reunited (KiriTodo)
Resting (BakuTodo)
Same Situation (KamiTodo)
•Delays Again... Sorry•
Route (ShigaHawkTodo)
•I'm Back?•
Strings (ShinTodo)
•Question•
•Recommendation•
Failure (MezoTodo)
•Ideas•

Weather Words (MezoTodo)

2.2K 41 4
By KuudereSimp

Warnings: Fluff, Wholesomeness, and Slight Angst.

The ship is Mezo Shoji x mute Todoroki AU.

(Credits to the original artists of the comic above)

———————————————————————

The school bell rings closing another day, and Shoji watches as everyone else leaves. He packed his bags and walked through the halls looking out of the windows from the school watching clouds form.

His thoughts began to wonder off as he questioned the probability of rain. Rainy days were his favorite. The world seemed more calm and peaceful as if it had all been cleansed with water.

His daze was broken as he felt himself bump into something? Actually it was more like someone. He looks down to see dual color hair lean against his chest.

It was someone he hadn't recognized or was it? Soon after heterochromia eyes peered up at him catching his breath slightly like the way he breathed in on a rainy day.

And in that moment he felt time slow down around just the two of them as they only focused on one another.

Shoji finally remembered who the boy was as the daydream stopped. He apologized to him as the other just stared before reaching into his pocket grabbing a notepad and pencil.

He began to write something and with every stroke they were done sharp and precise. The tall boy looked as the other finished and show him the message accepting his apology.

The two stared at each other before the dual haired boy left. All the other could do is watch him pass by like another day. As he reached his dorm he had remembered their encounter.

He had heard of Shoto Todoroki before but never thought they would meet directly even if they were in the same class. Both were in their own world that didn't include much concern for other people.

As he fell asleep he rembered how the boy wrote his kanji and for some reason it stoke out to him. It gave him a certain type of feeling one he never knew before.

The next day as he entered the classroom the pair of heterochromia eyes caught his as he heard the sound of heavy rain formed. Those eyes reminiscent on a rainy day like this.

One eye was as stormy as the sky and the other was calm like the rain.

His day continued and when lunch time came he saw people go to the cafeteria in anyway imaginable. As he got up to leave, he turned back to see the dual haired boy still sitting on his desk.

For some reason the taller boy wanted to get to know him better maybe since he was all alone just like him. He walked over to the other and sat down at his desk inviting him to lunch.

He took out a bento box and offered him some watching the dual haired boy nod slightly before taking a bite. His eyes glistened like raindrops as he took out a notebook and pencil.

And like before he wrote paying attention to every detail to the stoke of the kanji as if telling the other I respect you enough to put effort into the words. It asked if Shoji made the bento in which he confirmed.

The taller male smiled under his mask when he read the other's response. It was two simple words that anyone else might have thought nothing much about it.

But the gentle way it was written than before and the nervous expression on the dual haired boy's face said more than enough to him and that made him happy.

'It's good'

Shoji grabbed the pencil and wrote thank you as the dual haired boy looked at him with a small smile that soothed his heart.

They continued to flow through the notebooks pages as they went back and forth in their own conversations until they stumble across a page with a beautiful drawing of a river bank.

(Not my drawing but it looks something like this)

'Did you draw this?' As he wrote it down the dual haired boy nodded as he wrote that it was a hobby that he enjoyed doing. He explained that he liked to go places on the weekends and just draw them to ease his mind.

The boy pulled out a sketch book from his backpack and opened it. With every page that turned was a new adventure. Some of the places drawn where ones that the taller boy didn't even know existed.

"You're really talented." He closed the book and handed it back to the other which had a flushed face. He asked if he was okay in which he nodded before hiding his face slightly with the sketch book.

As the day ended the rain let up and the taller dismissed himself right before the other handed him a piece of paper. He asked if he open it to which he got permission.

It appeared to be an invitation to go with the dual haired boy on the weekend so that they can see a new place he could draw. He agreed seeing the other giving him gentle smile.

The two continued to spend their lunch together until the weekended they would meet up. They met early in the morning stopping by to eat something before they continued their day.

As they reach their location they sat on nearby bench as the dual haired boy pulled out two sketchbooks, two pencils, and a notebook.

(Not my picture either but this is where they are at)

He opened the notebook and his hand shaken slightly writing 'Do you want to draw too?'

Shoji nodded as he took the pencil 'Sure but you'll have to teach me.'

The dual haired boy felt excited and guided the taller slowly as best he could. The two spent hours drawing the scenery and going back and forth in the notebook to converse.

As the sun began to dawn, they walked to the dorms and Shoji dropped off Todoroki to his dorm when he suddenly became curious about something.

He decided to wait till school to ask the other about his concern. As the new school week started when lunch time came around the taller boy sat at the other's desk like usual.

They went through another notebook with their conversation stumbling upon something amusing. Shoji heard the dual haired boy laugh a bit to himself.

"Hey Todoroki." The heterochromia eyes looked at him with curiosity and anticipation as both grew slightly nervous.

"Um... I was wondering are you able to talk and just won't or you can't at all?"

The other looked at him seeming a little more saddened then usual as he wrote down. 'I can'

He didn't want to press further since it seemed personal but all he asked if there was a reason as the other agreed.

The two continued as the dual haired boy seemed off at first but quickly went back to normal. They dismissed themselves as Shoji looked out to the sky seeing the clouds start to form again.

The entire week had rained and everything seemed normal the two continued to spend time with one another and converse normally.

Shoji sat on the couch in the common room greeting everyone who walked by while reading a book. He was concerned since he hadn't seen Todoroki and was starting to feel a little lonely.

His eyes grew heavy sleeping for a while before he heard the door open. He watched a person walked in. As they removed the their hoodie locks of dual hair swayed splashing water onto the ground.

Shoji got up from the couch with a worried expression seeing a bruise across his face. He looked nearby finding a towel, napkin, and a pen. He helped dry the other as much as possible before giving him the napkin and pen.

"What happened are you okay?" The other stood there for awhile not even being able to move his hand to write a response. His body was shaking and he felt to irritated with himself.

Soon feeling the taller's six arms embrace him his mood changed from anger to pain as he enjoyed the warmth that surrounded him.

He finally had the strength to write one kanji 'no' the way he wrote it was shaken and jagged. A tear fell down his face watching it hit the ground before he continued 'I always say the wrong thing.'

He watched the taller's eyes widen and they both panicked hearing voices coming down. Shoji grabbed the his hand and quickly led them to the dual haired boy's dorm asking if he could stay a bit.

As the two sat there silently all they could hear was the rain pouring. The dual haired boy saw the other sit next to him while using one to hug him, one to rub his back and the other to pet his head.

He looked up to the other watching another hand caress his face making his body feel warm.

"Todoroki don't worry not everyone can say the right things even me." Tears rolled down his face hearing the other ease his burdens as he continued.

"So just forgive yourself and maybe other will too. I know I will." The boy continue to sob hugging the other close into his chest. He enjoyed his warmth finally felling calm and relaxed while listening to the rain as he fell asleep.

Shoji laid him down on the futon and got up to give him some space and time to rest. But then he felt his wrist being grabbed and he looked back at the half lidded heterochromia eyes.

"Do..n't... le..eave..." Todoroki's soft monotone voice clenched at his chest as he complied. He laid beside him hearing the rain let up.

Everything from the way the boy wrote to the way he acted and even the way he looked enticed Shoji just like the rain. He bought the other closer to him as they both fell asleep .

———————————————————————

Hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot it's been awhile since I done this ship. Anyways I hope you have a good rest of your day and I'll see you next time.
- The KuudereSimp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 10.4K 123
This book contains oneshots about Katsudeku and Tododeku. I write about either one, depending on my mood. Some oneshots are: Fluff - NSFW - Slight f...
28.5K 609 12
Book full of one shots I do whenever I get time. Enjoy! Request are closed! No smut tho lol XD
219K 2.4K 77
Character x Character and (Male)Character x (Fem)Reader My Hero Academia oneshots. My attention span is very short and I can't commit to writing a wh...
73.6K 1.3K 9
A collection of oneshots with your favorite heroes, heroes in training, and well, the not-so heroes. However, be warned, this book may or may not con...