It started with you.

Door No_Day_But_Today09

You never think that you could miss the little things like the smell of grass or the sun on your skin. The fe... Meer

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter 11
ch.12
ch. 13
ch. 14
ch.15
ch.16
ch. 17 (end)
Epilogue

chapter eight

53 5 5
Door No_Day_But_Today09

                               Cara

  "Hey, you know that you will be getting out of the hospital tomarow, right?" Lucas said to me.

  "Yea." I murmured.

  "Aww, sweetheart, what's wrong?" He puckered his lips.

  "Nothing, I just..." I paused.

  "I won't be able to see you anymore." I said.

  "Yes you will. You'll be a senior with me." He was right, so I lightened up and smiled.

  "Okay, your right." He smiled too.

   ***

  School is today, so I packed up my things and Lucas drove me to my parent's apartment. No one was home, which was sad, but I set my bag on the couch.

  "Get dressed and meet me outside." He said, turning around and shutting the door behind him.

  I got dressed and headed to the door. When I went outside, he opened his car and motioned me to get in. When I did, we went to school.

  Sure it was the last quarter, but I went in anyway.

  Holding hands, we walked in and people immediately started whispering.

  "Why are they whispering?" I asked.

  "I don't know." He said nervously.

  "Oh no, don't take my phone, Lucas." She held her phone to her chest as her friends starters laughing.

  "Yeah, don't steal my purse either." Another girl said.

  "What is going on?" I asked.

  "They're just jealous, that's it." He shrugged. I let go of his hand and walked behind him when we swerved around some juniors.

  I was going to latch our hands back together, when some random girl walked up to Lucas and KISSED HIM!

  "Hey babe, you're early." She said in a sugary voice.

  "Woah, who are you?" I said, jumping infront of Lucas.

  "Me? Well, sugarplum, I am his girlfriend."

  ***
Hahaha, die hearts die!!!
Well who do you think she is, other than his "girlfriend".
That's all I have to say, I'm super tired.
Vote and comment!

-Kenzie

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

809 72 8
Call me nosy but I just really can't help it! Apparently my best friend, a member of the basketball team, suddenly quits just to take care of her ne...
17K 372 17
⚠️⚠️Trigger Warning: Mentions abuse/rape⚠️⚠️ While in a abusive relationship with her gf of 2 yrs 21 yr old Tiffany must decide if she will stay with...
315K 5.9K 33
“ I have been nothing but good to you for the past two years!” I yell into my cell phone. I’m so angry and frustrated that my knuckles turn white fro...
8.5K 276 25
What happens when you lose everything you wanted? Everything you needed? Like the air you breathe and the heat you feel. What happens when it's gone...