Harry Potter and the Exchange...

By ridikkuluswriters

Book 1 - ✔ *** A new year at Hogwarts with surprises, Harry and their friends are in year #3 and the school i... More

Authors' Notes
Characters
Chapter #1 Welcome to Hogwarts!
Chapter #2 New Friends?
Chapter #3 Reconecting
Chapter #4 M.M
Chapter #5 Secrets
Chapter #6 Page 394
Chapter #7 Control it
Chapter #8 To Tell or not to Tell?
Chapter #9 Those two
Chapter #10 Old Moon Mansion
Chapter #11 Ruined Roses
Chapter #12 Myles's Room
Chapter #13 Safe box
Chapter #14 Something there?
Chapter#15 Winter Ball
Chapter #16 Winter Ball (continued)
Chapter #17 Flowers and Wiggentrees
Chapter #18 Noom Sleym
Chapter #19 Secret Santa
Chapter #20 Chess and fainting
Chapter #21 Marauders Map
Chapter #22 Secret Godfather
Chapter #23 Happiest Memory
Chapter #25 Missing Rat
Chapter #26 Fights and Dog bites
Chapter #27 Peter Pettigrew
Chapter #28 The Moon is pretty isn't it?
Chapter #29 We can't be seen
Chapter #30 See you soon

Chapter #24 Sirius is in Hogwarts

9 4 0
By ridikkuluswriters

"Fine, I'll help you try and meet a serial killer. But if you die, I'll kill you"

Audrie's perspective

"Repeat it again, every single thing they said inside the pub"

Harry, Hermione, Charlotte, Ron and I were at the Great Hall. Harry was telling us about the conversation between Professor McGonagall, Madam Rosmerta, and the Minister.

"Why?" Harry asked

"Because there must be something, a clue or a hint where we might find my brother"Charlotte looked at me so I added "or Sirius of course

"Audrie I'm sorry, the only part of the conversation about your brother was, Some say that he was also going after the older Moon child, but no one knows the reason. Some even say that they Moon child helped him escape and that's why he went missing "

"That isn't much help, they don't give any location or date" I said with my hopes down.

I just don't get how people could say that stuff about my brother. I need to find him.

"Audrie, there's something I don't get" Said Ron with bread on his hand

"What don't you get?" I asked with a sigh

"Well, you said that in a book it said that Myles was see with Sirius before he went to Azkaban, but that was 12 years ago"

"Correct, what's the thing you don't get?"

"How was your brother there? You said he was 5 years older than you, so by that time he was 6"

"Well I didn't put much thought into it, there are several ways that could be possible"

"Your right"

"Well, the point is that Sirius and my brother apparently knew each other and I've been thinking"

"Oh, no. I know that face, what have you been thinking?" Asked Char, I really don't she'll like this idea.

"I've been thinking, that the best option to know where my brother is, is asking Sirius Black"

I said. They all sat silently, no one even blinking.

"Are you bloody out of your mind Audrie?! He could kill you!" Charlotte said, I understand her but it's the only way.

"But he could know what happened to him, maybe he has the answers to my questions!"

"Audrie, think about it. If the rumor that he wanted to kill your brother is true, then he will kill you, it's too dangerous"

Char insisted, I know what she says makes total sense, but I need answers. Even if a serial killer has them.

"I know your worries I have them too. But if the taking the risk means being able to find my brother, than so be it. If I was in Myles place I know, you would do the same"

After a second of silence, Charlotte sighed a surrendering sigh and said

"Fine, I'll help you try and meet a serial killer. But if you die, I'll kill you"

I laughed

"Deal", I said with giggles in my voice. Charlotte and I did our deal handshake and moved on.

"I want to help too"Said Hermione

"Even this is bloody mental, I'm in too" Added Ron

"Well, if you're all in. Why not?" Said, Harry

"Thank guys, I really appreciate it"

I said. I really appreciate Harry joining in on this I know how hard it will be for him to see Sirius.

"Now we just need to find him" I added.

"Take out the just and acknowledge this might take months. Finding a serial killer isn't easy, take my word for experience" Charlotte said. Ron and Hermione frowned, Harry wasn't concentrated enough to even frown at Charlotte's answer. 

Charlotte started picking up her brushes and books and saw Ron wanted to say something.

"Well, we have the person he came here for" Said Ron, obviously he was talking about no other, then the boy who lived, Harry Potter.

Draco's perspective

"You know you have to stop staring at her like that" Said Blaise

"Staring at who?" Asked Pansy, Merlin that girl doesn't know how to keep her nose out of everyone's business.

"Whoever I'm staring is none of your business Parkinson," I said, then she was looking in the same direction as me.

"Oh, you're looking at the Moon girl. What does she have that makes you fancy her? She is not that special" Again, getting in my bloody business.

"I don't fancy her and again not your bloody business"

"Fine, but you know she'll never wanna go out with you. It doesn't matter what happened in the Winter Ball" Said, Parkinson. She is getting on my nerves, but I know she is right.

"What makes you say that?"

"Well, didn't you call her friend a filthy mudblood? And what about when she finds out your just talking to her so your families connect again? I personally think your father didn't send you to make Friends only for money. But what do I know right?" Before I could say any response, she left.

"She's right mate, about everything. I'm sorry, but the chances Audrie Will want to be with you are one in a billion, not only for insulting her Friends but for this mission thing and I think your father wants more tan money out of this"

"Maybe, but that's not the point, I have ordered from him. I will comply"

"But will you keep fraternizing with Audrie because of your father's order, or because you want to?" Blaise asked. It shocked me really, I didn't know what to respond to, so I answered with a lie.

"I'm only doing it for my father" I responded, but Blaise chuckled

"Draco, if you're going to lie, make it believable," He said.

"Why do you think they are so secretive all the time?" I asked looking at the little friend group with the three Gryffindors, a Hufflepuff, and a Ravenclaw.

"I don't know mate, but I think is none of our business" Said Blaise

I actually am really interested in finding out what their topic of conversation is. They are always in the Great Hall, always together, I assume talking about the same stuff and when they aren't here they are in the courtyard or the library. And they also wanted to go into the Slytherin common room.

Where they found some strange book, that was from Audrie's brother, that then turned into a key and a note? This is very confusing.

"I just find it quite bizarre, it must be something important," I said

"Hey I have an idea, why don't you go and say Hey Moon, I was just looking at you from the Slytherin table like always and I am curious to know what you're always talking about with your friends, it kind of looks like a big deal. Because I'm sure she will be delighted to respond"

Merlin, I get it. I definitely cannot go over there and say that. I rather puke than be near the Gryffindor table. But I really want to know.

Then my thoughts were interrupted by Theo Nott, sitting down next to Blaise.

"Hello mates, what are we talking about?"

"We aren't talking about anything?" Said Blaise annoyed. 

Theodor Nott is the type of person that is around when you don't want him to be. But for some reason, we still hang out with him.

"Oh, come on mate! It looked like this was an interesting conversation"

"If it was, it's none of your business"

Said Blaise, Theo apparently gave up, because he said

"Well, never mind then, now that I see you two don't want to share"

I was surprised to look that Avery was standing up and leaving Theo took an opportunity to talk to her this is going to be interesting.

Once he got up, Avery pushed him back to the seat and looked away

I roll my eyes. Sometimes he can be very annoying, that's why he and Pansy get along.

***

Hermione's perspective

After another trip to Hogsmeade today, Harry, Ron, and I were heading up to the Gryffindor common room.

"Honeyduke's Sweetshop is brilliant, but nothing beats Zonko's Joke Shop. We never did get a chance to go to the Shrieking Shack though. You heard it's the most" Said ron, but was cut short by Harry

"The most haunted building in Britain. Yeah, I know. What's going on?"

In the staircase leading to the common room, was a big crowd blocking the way.

"Probably Neville forgot the password again"

Said, Ron. Maybe, it has actually happened a few times already.

"Hey!" Exclaimed Neville, who was leaning against the staircase frame.

"Oh, you're there", said Ron, shame in his voice. Then I heard someone say

"Let me through, please. Excuse me! I'm Head Boy! Get back, all of you. No one is to enter this dormitory until it's been searched" Percy's voice wasn't undetectable. What? Why?

"The Fat Lady! She's gone!" Ginny exclaimed. How can this be possible? How is she gone?

"Serves her right. She was a terrible Singer"

Said Ron, which earned him a smack in his arm from me.

"It's not funny, Ron"

I said, she really isn't a Good Singer, but that is off the point.

"Keep calm, everyone. Break into fours. Back to your common room. Be quiet." Said Percy trying to maintain order. But then Dumbledore said from behind the crowd

"Make way" Dumbledore's voice was heard.

"The Headmaster's here", Said Percy, once Dumbledore was upfront, he inspected the painting where The Fat Lady should be and then told Filch.

"Mr. Filch? Round up the ghosts. Tell them to search every painting in the castle to find the Fat Lady" Said Dumbledore while his hand was still on the painting, but Filch said

"There's no need for ghosts, professor. The Fat Lady's there" Then he was pointing at a painting from across the staircase, and everyone was running over there.

"Mind where you're going! Slow down! You listen! I'm Head Boy! Come back here!" Huffed Percy, but nobody listened, when everyone settled down, Dumbledore once again went to the front of the crowd. Then he stopped in a painting that was like a Savana, where you could see The Fat Lady hiding behind a rock.

"Dear lady, who did this to you?" He asked

"Eyes like the devil, he's got, and a soul as dark as his name. It's him, headmaster. The one they all talk about. He's here, somewhere in the castle! Sirius Black!"

Said The Fat Lady, then she went back into hiding behind the rock in the painting.

Sirius Black... He's here, inside the castle. It can't be.

"Secure the castle, Mr. Filch. The rest of you, to the Great Hall"

Dumbledore demanded all of the students. I don't have a good feeling about this.

***

Charlotte's perspective

We were all in sleeping bags, on the floor in the Great Hall, all the doors were shut and the lights off.

Sirius Black is inside, but we won't be able to get to Harry when all of these people are around.

From where I was I could see Harry, Hermione, and Ron. But I couldn't see Audrie. Everybody was practically sleeping by now, so I didn't want to move.

Then I heard someone coming and they said

"I searched the Astronomy Tower and the Owlery, sir" Flich said while walking and having a light in his hand. "But there's nothing there" He finished

"Ah, thank you," Dumbledore said while turning around to see Filch.

"Yes. The third floor is clear, too, sir." Added Mr.Flitwick

"Very good" Dumbledore was quick to respond

"And I've done the dungeons, Headmaster" Snape added "No sign of Black nor anywhere else in the castle"

So much for the bloody dementors here all year, they were useless.

"I didn't really expect him to linger" Dumbledore answered and turned around to the students.

I tried pulling off the fake asleep trick. I didn't want them to know about my eavesdropping.

"Remarkable feat, don't you think?" Snape said while following Dumbledore around.

"To enter the Hogwarts castle on one's own, completely undetected." Snape kept talking trying to get to a point.

"Quite remarkable, yes," Dumbledore said ignoring the point Snape tried to make.

"Any theories on how he might have managed it?" Snape kept trying still.

"Many. Each as unlikely as the next." Dumbledore answered, he knew what Snape was trying to say but he just kept ignoring.

"You may recall, prior to the start of term, I did express concerns about your appointment of Professor Lupin..." Snape finally said. I knew he had to get to the point.

"Not a single professor inside this castle would help Sirius Black to enter it." Dumbledore defended

"No, I'm quite convinced the castle is safe" Dumbledore lowered his tone

"And I'm more than willing to send the students back to their houses"

"What about Potter? Should he be warned?" Snape said with a little worry for Harry.

"Perhaps" Dumbledore took a pause

"But for now, let him sleep. For in dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own." Dumbledore looked at Harry

"Let him swim in the deepest ocean or glide over the highest cloud."

Are they talking about telling him his godfather is Sirius? Because that is old news.

Then I started to feel a bit sleepy, I closed my eyes, and as Dumbledore said I entered a world of my own.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ July 22, 2021 - 2203 words - What's your favorite character?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 1.2K 23
Your name is Y/N Avery, you are from a long line of pure blood witches and wizards, all of which have been sorted into Slytherin. Your mother, Jadis...
3.4K 148 34
Year two has arrived! Hermione will be starting her second year soon together with her friends. How will she balance her year with her friends and sc...
4.2K 193 12
I suck at writing summaries I apologise in advance. Based off the movies not books! Y/N was adopted by the Weasleys long ago and raised as one of the...
2.9K 144 34
Hermione and her friends are invited back to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for one more year following the Battle of Hogwarts. Of course...