What are the chances

By givemewolfstar

This high-key sucks sorry bitches i've got shit to do and daddy issues to avoid ' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Suprise Motherfucker !
SAGE
Messing around
Deals a Deal
It's a girl !!
Hulk Blood
Please
Of Course
Proposition
Who's in control
This must be Heaven
You're short
You good ?
Abandoned
Breath
Finally
ANONYMOUS IS NO-MORE
✨MaGiC✨
Party
Staby Stab
Princess Bride
Think about it
I'm In
Trust
Whatever
Super Suit
Rain
Woah
Black Dahlia
...Moving On
Burn
Yes
Dramatic Much
Christmas
The Simulation
A/N

Date

599 21 2
By givemewolfstar

Tw : none

By the time Tony dropped Alia off it was around five twenty and since Peter hadn't told her were they were going she sat and contemplated her outfit . She took a shower and sat on her bed , her wet hair in a bun on her head . She decided on a black crop hoodie and skinny jeans , drying her hair and leaving it down ; putting light mascara and a winged liner , not forgetting gloss . She was ready to go by five fifty eight . She walked to the mirror for one last check-up before making her way to the diner he had texted about . She entered looking around and meeting his eyes, they seemed to light up when he saw her . She took her seat opposite him .
Peter : you came
Alia : wouldn't miss it
Waiter : are you ready to order ?
Alia : sure , i'll have : mozzarella sticks, a burger and a soda
Waiter : and for you , he says pointing at Peter
Peter : i'll have : hot wings , fires , a burger and soda
Waiter : your food will be here in a few minutes

By the time they had finished eating the sun was starting to set . They had gotten to know each other better . Peter had told Alia about his uncle Ben and how he's living with his Aunt May . He told her how he got his powers and what it felt like . He told her about meeting Tony and all the things he's done for him but how he sees him as more of a mentor and a father figure , than the egotistical jerk his aunt saw him as . He talked about how May may be dating Happy . He opened up a lot , but never pressured her into doing the same .
She told him about her kidnapper although when mentioning him she never mentioned the harassment, assault or that he wasn't actually her father . She told him about how she had hacked SHIELD , the avengers database and even old stuff about Stark Industries . She told him about her lunch today but not about the park . She also told him about how she just assumes she was born with her powers , her time at the red room , she never showed weakness while talking about it all , maybe because she didn't remember any of it .

He asked if she wanted to go somewhere with him . Although he refused to answer any questions she agreed. He took her to the pier to get ice cream and then go for a walk on the beach . When the tide decided to make an appearance Peter took his chance to splash her with water . She fired back and he started chasing her . He caught her picking her up by the waste and bringing her in for a kiss , only to fall when the tide came back .
Peter : sorry about that
Alia : you don't always have to say sorry Pete
Peter : , without warning brings her in for another kiss , would you want to be my girlfriend
Alia : it would be a pleasure Pete , she says and kisses his cheek before attempting to get up only to be dragged down by the tide again . They finally got out of the water walking on the beach .
Alia : wanna build a sandcastle?
Peter : we don't have buckets we can do that next time
Alia : so there'll be a next time
Peter : there'll be a lot of next times
Without realizing it Alia let Peter walk her home . He didn't seemed bothered and wondered why she never let him before . She kissed his forehead and said goodnight before walking up the stairs and closing the door behind her . He just hadn't noticed were he was until the moon showed from behind the clouds .
He had been here before , during the custody battle May fought . He had stayed there while the court was checking if May was capable of taking care of him . Before he could think of anything else he had gotten to the apartment complex and being asked tons of questions about how the date had gone , he answered them all . May seemed to like seeing Peter happy and NOT obsessing over that Liz girl .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358 22 10
*COVER UPDATE* Y/N has had a... harsh life. She gained her powers in the same freak accident that ruined her life. When Nick Fury recruits her for th...
237K 4.3K 47
"Steve, maybe Fury's right. Maybe Violet is dea-" "Romanoff, I'm going to find her. I am. I'll find a way back to Violet. I'll find a...
467 2 11
You were the daughter of Tony Stark, aka Iron Man. When you were eight there was an explosion in a Stark Industries lab giving you super speed. When...