This must be Heaven

Tw : talk of abuse and s/a

So Alia had to admit going to a school made for geniuses was nice . Sure it was never challenging for her but it was fun to have something mildly complex . She had befriended MJ quicker than anyone had even been able to get her away from her books . She was helping MJ express herself, come out of her shell and her closet . She had been going to school for about three months at this point and Flash was starting to try and bribe her bringing more embarrassment to himself when she still said no . She quickly realized that ever since she became a cheerleader she climbed up the social ladder quick ! Art was fun she was really good at it too and was painting a school mural that week . AD ( academic decathlon) had just won the last competition to go for finals , Peter had quit so Flash  was needed as a filler until you volunteered. Her ' relationship with the avengers hadn't changed much except that Peter had warmed up to her . It quickly stopped surprising the avengers when missions were canceled because of her . No one else knew of ANONYMOUS and the chats she had with the avengers . Her dad was spending a lot less time at home which meant when he was home he was punishing her , because of school he had stopped beating her as much on the areas that could be seen when she did cheer , instead he did a lot of damage to her ribs . If it wasn't beatings he was groping her / touching her inappropriately . She knew it was wrong but what could she do about it , she suffered in silence. If it wasn't any of those he would just call the school saying she was sick or a family issue came up and lock her in the bathroom/ or the old freezer they had in the basement . She never understood why he did these things or what she had done to deserve them but soon she was numb to it ; she would just do as he said and he would call her good girl or say things like ' there's my beautiful daughter' . He covered his abuse with praises when he was done . Her grades never dropped and people never noticed the school never noticed or if they did they didn't care cause she was the best student in her grade . The avengers relationships with her had changed. They had forgotten about what started all this and had formed bonds . Natasha was like her sister so was Wanda she talked to them about a lot of things but never revealed things about her life up front . Bucky ,Clint , Thor , Loki , Sam and Pietro were here older brothers , they cared but were never that involved. Steve and Bruce were like her uncles . Tony was ..... confusing . And lets just not talk about Peter . As much as Alia knew going on missions for them was risky she liked it , the thrill of everything , the rush the adrenaline it seemed to fill the whole in her life . Then just as it appeared it would leave and then her life would go back to being normal .

03:00am

ANONYMOUS
Guys a guy just asked me out with the worst pickup line i've ever heard so who wants to try and top it ( it's easier than it sounds )

Tony
Do you ever sleep

ANONYMOUS
Your awake too . No I don't

Natasha
Don't worry we're all awake

ANONYMOUS
Yay so you're all in and if you don't play you pay a fine we start now !

Steve
If i could rearrange the alphabet i'd put 'U' and 'I' together

Clint
Do your feet hurt cuz you've been running in my head all day

Pietro
If i flip a coin
What are the chances of me getting head

ANONYMOUS
I - higher than you'd think

Wanda
Roses are red
So are your lips
Sit on my face
And wiggle your hips

ANONYMOUS
Wanda i'd do anything for you

Natasha
Are you a cowgirl?
Cause i can see you riding me

Bucky
They say that kissing is the language of love , so would you mind starting a conversation with me ?

Tony
I'm on top of things . Would you like to be one of them

Pietro
Are you an exam ? Cause i've been studying you like crazy

Natasha
Your body is 70% water and I'm thirsty

Sam
Your outfit would look great on my bedroom floor

Bruce
With school  i wanted A's and with  school i got A's . With you i just want to F

Wanda
Roses are red
Violets are fine
You be the six
I'll be the nine

Loki
I seem to have lost my number can i have yours

Thor
You got my brother to participate I'll join as well
Did it hurt when you fell from the vending machine? Cause you're a snack

Peter
Wassup baby

ANONYMOUS
imma go with it . Hey

Peter
You remind me of the 20 letters of the alphabet

Sam
Wait . There's 26 letters in the alphabet

Peter
Silly me . How could i forget . U.R.A.Q.T

Sam
No -oh hell no that's only 25 . You're still missing one . You can't count

Peter
Oh . I'm sorry . I'm sorry . Silly me .
You can get that D later 😉

ANONYMOUS
Peter ! Lmao . You all win

Natasha
You still have to give us one - or a couple

ANONYMOUS
Bet

Do you drink soda ? Because you look so-da-licious
I'm peanut-butter . You're jelly . Lets make a sandwich
Are you my homework. Because i'm not doing you but I definitely should
Treat me like a pirate and give me that booty
Let's play Titanic . You'll be the iceberg and i'll go down
I was feeling very off today , but then you turned me on
I'm not a weatherman, but you can expect a few more inches tonight
I have 206 bones in my body . Want to give me another one

Wanda
Omg you can stop now all of you .

ANONYMOUS
That was fun also no boy asked me put i just wanted to see your worst pickup lines . I understand why some of y'all are single .

Sam
Rude . But Parker .
god daym