Please

Tw : abuse

Alia may have been a genius but she didn't attend Midtown High . Sure if she applied she would get in but her father would never allow it ; which is why when she walked down the driveway to their old fashioned mailbox expecting to find nothing more than overdue bills the blue and yellow envelope really stuck out.

{ the letter read }

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Ms Garcia

You have been accepted in the Tony Stark gifted program and have been awarded a full scholarship for Midtown High . We have been watching you for some time and think that with our help you could accomplish great things  . Further details will be worked out over the course of the week . We look forward to seeing you Monday .
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Her world froze for a moment her thoughts racing . What did they mean by watching her . Midtown High . Wait . Peter Parker goes to Midtown it's too risky . If her dad found out it wouldn't be good , if he found out she would be going to an even better school practically for free on top of that , he would force her to go .
Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a car approaching . She ran inside before the car even turned the corner into her driveway. The person stepped out of the car it was Phil Coulson ! shit . She went to her room hiding anything that could be used as evidence before hearing the door open . There's no way they found out it was her she was always so careful .

Antonio ( her dad ) : Alianova ! Can you come down here ? ( he said it in a hushed tone hiding his anger with her behind his charm ) She made her way downstairs shocked to see her father in a suit he had to have known about this .
Coulson : hie Alia - can i call you Alia ?
Alia : yeah
Coulson : so i assume you got the letter and are aware of your administration into Midtown -
Alia : administration? Does that mean everything's already settled ?
Coulson : well yes so i was just here to talk to your father whilst you go with the driver to sort out things like your gym clothes , and anything else that you'll need to be at your best .
Antonio: that was your cue to leave dear
Alia : of course just let me put on my shoes
So they aren't here to talk about my recent chats with the avengers that's a relief. But why don't i get a say in what school i go to it's too risky for me to go to Midtown, what if Peter figures out i'm the person he's been talking to . What if i let something slip . No . He won't figure it out . Midtown will be good for me , for my future.
After all the shopping was done she was taken back home. She trudged up the driveway knowing they were going to have a 'talk' .
Her ribs still hurt from the last time they 'talked'.
Antonio:Oy! You lazy bitch. What have i told you about keeping things from me 'he roared' What? Do you think you are above this now? You're lucky I keep you , you disgusting lump of clay '

''I-I ...found out a-about it today ...' she trailed of avoiding eye contact .

' WHAT WAS THAT ? ' he roared again ' HOW DARE YOU SPEAK BACK TO ME YOU DISRESPECTFUL LITTLE SHIT ! '

' i'm sorry ' Alia said quietly, pushing herself further into the corner .

' Yeah , you'll be sorry soon ' he said through gritted teeth , he dragged her up to the attic and removed his belt .

' p-please no ' she said barely a whisper .

She knew fighting back wasn't worth it . When it started ; the beatings , she would fight back but it would always end up with her getting a worse punishment.
Her father raised his belt and repeatedly hit her , leaving angry red welts all over her body . The more she screamed and cried she worse it got . He threw his belt to the side and started using his fists , kicking her all the while . He slung his nearly unconscious daughter over his shoulder and walked to the bathroom . He threw her to the ground her head hitting the cold tiles . She heard the door lock . This had happened before . After a bad beating he would lock her in the bathroom for days at a time . She sat up against the bathtub taking in all her injuries. Her head hurt , probably another concussion .
Broken nose
Busted lip
Superficial welts
Her cheek stung - probably a welt
Maybe a cracked rib or two
A couple of broken fingers
Bruises everywhere

At least she was still conscious.