SAGE

Tw : none

{ 11 hours earlier }

Today was one of those days were her father would be out all night gambling away that months rent so she took it as chance to sneak out to her lab ; which was actually just an old shed her father had no idea about . It could be found past the wheat field that was her backyard ; it was hidden from the world she had mad sure of that - installing her own satellite and internet- it was both untraceable and with it's appearance no one would ever even think anything about it .
In actuality the shed wasn't her lab , it was the underground bunker that came with it , seeing as her father never took it for himself she claimed it thinking she could transform the shed into something cool ; which she did but upon discovering the bunker whilst cleaning up she saw an opportunity and snatched it . After a lot of saving up from her job interning at the daily bugle and being a part time library assistant and lots of fixer uppers the bunker itself it stood pristine and glorious: as glorious as it could get .
Locking the door twice from the inside she went to work on her most recent project . SAGE . SAGE stood for ... well ... nothing it was just a name she came up  with for her AI system. She'd been working on this since she was fourteen and now ( hopefully it was ready ) . After hooking up the speakers she'd bought earlier that week to the  bunker and connecting SAGE to her phone and laptop and a bracelet she made .
' ok . So uh Sage ? ' she asked more than stated because after all she was still testing this out .
' Yes Mrs . Garcia what can i do for you today ' the automated voice hummed , ok so she knows basic greetings that good .
She sits down in her chair and takes out her laptop .
' ok SAGE breakdown this firewall discreetly make sure you aren't found and shut down the other guy . ' next thing she knew S.H.I.E.L.D , STARK INDUSTRIES and the secret AVENGERS DATABASE were to her disposal.
'O.M.G it worked looks like their all online time to have some fun . ' she smirks to herself .