Sorellina

By TyaraDeVriendt

Eleanor's life is not exactly pleasant. She works for rich men, has to do all kinds of odd jobs, and if she d... More

intro
1- men with guns
2- Hope
3- lying of not
4- DNA
5- plane
6- brother
8 - dinner
9- angry man
10- does it hurt?
11- rules
12- shopping
13- that stronzo
14 - the note
15 - numb
16 - sixteen
17 - just chilling out me box
18 - he listens
19- plastic barbie doll
20 - first day
21 - school = hell
22 - im like a magnet
23 - you and me
24 - bathroom floor
25 - she did what?!
26 - hello?
27 - coke Girl
28 - what happend?!
29 - stay
30 - it's time
31 - scars
32 - number 218
33 - i'm so confiused
34 - o?
35 - pizza's and Periods
36 - Emilio time
37 - 5 letters
38 - his hands
39 - a boy
40 - talk
41 - owh chips
42 - the plan
43 - christmas time
44 - photoalbum
45 -the scream
46 - the movie
47 - oh boy
48 - plot twist
49 - drunk

7- rich rich

75.3K 1.7K 419
By TyaraDeVriendt

"Go to sleep little one, you've had a long day." I do as he says and lay my head against the window before closing my eyes.

-------------
C

hapter 7 : rich rich

"Eleanor." I wake up to a voice saying my name. I open my eyes and look around in surprise. I am still in the car. Valentino is no longer on my right side, no he is on my left side outside next to the door he opened.

"We're home." He smiles. I nod at him and quickly unfasten my seatbelt, only now I notice that his blazer is still on my legs. I grab the blazer and look at Valentino, before holding my arm out to it, not knowing what to do with it. Valentino picks up his blazer and puts it over his arm. Carefully I get out of the car and look around me. As soon as I see my surroundings, my eyes get big. In front of me is a villa, a mega big giant villa. Even bigger than Mark's! The house doesn't have as many windows as most modern houses, but there are windows. I also see men in black suits with sunglasses standing all around the house. Just like Mark's....

"Wow." I whisper softly. I had heard that my brothers were rich, but not rich rich. Next to me, Valentino laughs. I look at him with eyes still wide open.

"I had heard that you were rich but not rich rich." I mutter. Valentino laughs softly and shakes his head.

"Oh dear, we are not rich rich, we are rich rich rich rich rich rich." Winks Valentino. My mouth falls open a little, how many times has he said rich? Suddenly I feel something on my shoulders, I look at them and see that it's Valentino's blazer. He has wrapped his blazer around my shoulders.

"Come then we go inside." Valentino holds out his hand to me and looks at me expectantly. Doubly I look at his hand, earlier I already held his hand and it gave me a familiar feeling. I think I do trust Valentino, for now. I put my hand in his and his hand encloses mine, he has really big hands. Or I have small hands. We walk towards the house and as soon as we walk past the men they nod their heads at Valentino before they all look at me curiously. I feel uncomfortable with their stares and lower my eyes. Rule two, never look them straight in the eye. We arrive at the door, where two black-clad men are standing.

"Mr Ricci." The men nod to Valentino, then their gaze falls on me and for a moment their eyes grow large, their hard and cold gaze softening for a moment. "Miss Eleanor." They nod. Not knowing what to do, I move a little closer to Valentino. Valentino looks at me inquiringly before giving my hand a squeeze.

The men open the door and Valentino walks in. Inside is an empty hall, with bare brown walls. There is one iron door with a glass screen next to it, in the wall. Valentino walks towards it and bends down at eye level of the glass. Suddenly, a red glow emerges from the glass and scans his eyes. A green light lights up and then a grey handprint appears on the screen. Valentino holds his hand against it and his handprint is scanned. Again a green light goes on and then a part of the wall moves aside and a new screen appears with all those numbers. Valentino starts to type all kinds of numbers and then a green light comes on again. A ping sounds and then the iron doors open automatically. I look at it with big eyes.

"That's so cool. I mumble softly. Valentino looks at me and smiles.

"I know." He comes to stand next to me and grabs my hand, out of the corner of my eye I see that he is looking at me questioningly. When I gently wrap my fingers around his hand he gets a small smile on his face. Valentino pulls me through the doors and we arrive in a large hall. The walls are beige, and there is one big marble staircase in the middle. Above in the sky hangs a glass candlestick. In the walls are all kinds of different white doors, but one door is made of iron. I wonder why. Valentino sees my gaze on the iron door and his smile disappears from his face. He comes to stand in front of me and hides my view of the door. That is suspicious.

"Come I will give you a tour, and then I will bring you to your room where you can freshen up and take a nap. Your brothers are still working, and won't be coming home today. But I have taken time off and Leonardo will be home in three hours." Explains Valentino. How many brothers do I have? I nod my head and Valentino presses his lips together, an irritated expression appears on his face, but quickly Valentino puts a smile on his face.

"You don't really talk much do you?" Jokes Valentino. I shrug my shoulders. Valentino sighs softly before holding my hand again.

"I'll show you around."

--------------

We walk up the stairs. Valentino has just shown me every room on the ground floor, every room except the one with the iron door. When I thought they were rich, I was completely wrong. They are rich, rich, rich ,rich and rich. They have an indoor swimming pool, a movie room, a bowling alley, a laser game room, a gym, an art alter and so much more!

We walk through a corridor with doors on both sides. All sorts of things are stuck to the doors. The first door is a simple white one, with the name 'Lorenzo' written on it in gold, nothing more. Over that door, the name
'Valentino' is written in gold and all kinds of golden musical notes hang around it. Valentino explained that that was his room, which I actually understood. On the other side, next to Lorenzo's door, the name 'Matteo' is written in gold. On Matteo's door there are 9 Polaroids. 3 per row, one below the other. There is all kinds of food on the pictures. Looks like Matteo likes food. About Matteo's door is a very special door. There is no name on this door, but it is completely painted. It's a sunset and it's very nicely painted. I stare at the door in fascination.

"That's what Leonardo painted, this is his room." Explains Valentino.

"It's beautiful." I mutter. Valentino nods his head.

"Yes, Leonardo is the creative one of us." He chuckles softly. I nod and we continue walking down the corridor. Next to Matteo's door is a door with the name 'Riccardo' on it in gold. Apart from that, there's nothing on it at all. Across from Riccardo's door is a door with a name on it in gold again. This time it is the name 'Alessandro.' On the door hang a few pictures of cars. On the other side, diagonally across from Alessandro's door and next to Riccardo's door is another name. But this one is not in gold like all the others, this one is in black. Confused, I frown and look questioningly at the door.

"Emilio wanted to do special." Grins Valentino behind me. I nod my head and then look at the door over Emilio. In gold-rose letters my name is written on it. There are also a few butterflies around it, also in gold-rose. I look at it with big eyes.

"This is your room, if you don't like the colour or the butterflies then you have to say so and we can change it." Says Valentino quickly.

"No, it's nice." Smiles I, still looking at the door. Valentino sighs softly and then puts his hand on the door.

"Go on in and take a nap, you must be exhausted." With that, he opens the door and walks away. Carefully I walk into 'my' room and look around. The room is beautiful. The walls are just white. The floor white with gold marble. In the middle of the room, against one of the walls, is a mega-sized bed. The bed has a white duvet, with a gold floss blanket on top. There are also a lot of pillows on the bed in different colours. White ones, gold ones, light pink ones and a small rose-gold pillow in the middle. Above the bed hangs a white mosquito net. With all kinds of small lights in the net. On another wall is a white desk, with a matching light pink chair. Above the desk is a notice board, painted gold. There is also a window, with a little white wall against it, with all kinds of cushions and blankets on i, a sitting area. There are also two white doors, with exactly the same rose-gold butterflies on them as on the door where I entered. Too tired to look behind the door, I walk to the bed and let myself fall on it. Before I know it, my eyes close.

A/N: this chapter is a little bit longer and boring, but the other chapter she is gonna meet Leonardo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 30.1K 83
Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself. Her father hated her, abused her for her whole...
Forever family By Candyfloss

Mystery / Thriller

633K 15.9K 22
Emmalin Folliero is a 14-year-old who has been though more than most girls her age. Her mother is a drug addict and her step-father is extremely abus...
341K 8.1K 25
Adriana Baresi spent her life growing up with her mother and step-father. But one day her step-father goes overseas for deployment and never came bac...
24.9K 625 22
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...