SATAN'S CHILD

By LittleRedHen_

If you were hit by a truck and someone or somewhat saved you from dying, what would you do? More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
THE DEAL
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTERS 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
Greetings

CHAPTER ONE

453 29 35
By LittleRedHen_

I woke up with the sound of my mom's snores beside me. It took me a while before I got to adjust at the blinding lights. The birds singing outside gave music to my ears.

I tried moving my head to look around the room but it was hard so I stopped and just stared at the ceiling. It was pure white—actually this room is pure white. The only thing that gives life to this room is the ray of sunlight coming from the open window.

I realized that I'm somehow inside a hospital room with lots of machine connected to my body. It hurts. My body hurts but I feel somehow better than that day I got hit by that truck.

Then my eyes widened upon realizing the conversation I had just before I passed out. It's not actually true right? I mean how is that even possible? It must've been my imagination. Right! Imagination.

Slowly, I regained my strength and manage to sat up on my bed. Of course I tried to be careful. I don't want to wake my mom. I turn to her and put my hand on her head. I gently moved it and rub her head.

She looks pathetic. Eye bags are visible underneath her pretty eyes. Her hair is a mess. I think she became thinner than the last time I saw her. She's on her work suit—the one we bought that day. My mom look miserable.

And I think that's because of me.

Of course it's because of me.

I stopped staring at her when the door suddenly opened, revealing one short little girl who is in her pink bunny onesie. My eyes met her shining brown eyes. And it grew wider and wider when she finally processed that I'm awake.

She dropped her ipad on the ground which made my jaw drop and then..."Jeonggukie!!" She screamed but I quickly motioned her to shut her mouth. She covered it with both of her hands and then nodded.

I sighed in relief. I suddenly heard her squeals and when I turned to her direction, she jumped on me and hugged me tight—which made me winced but I didn't mind. She's fast for a kid as short as her.

"I-I'm sorry...Jeonggukie.." she sobbed. I hugged her tighter and rubbed her hair. One moment she's squealing and the next thing she's sobbing on my chest. "I-I didn't mean to....h-hurt you.." she must be talking about the accident. Poor girl. Blaming herself for something like that.

I continued and rubbing her hair. "Shh. I-It's...okay.." my voice came out a little hoarse from just waking up. "I'm fine.." I assured her.

She let go from hugging me and look at me straight in the eye. "But I hurt you. And I feel bad.." tears stream down her cheeks.

"No no no. Shh. It's fine. Really..." I place a peck on her head and smiled at her. She smiled back at me and hugged me again.

I can't help but to chuckle at her. We just met and I don't even know anything about this girl but she's acting like I am a big part of her life. She is so cute!

Suddenly, I came up with a question. "Uh...Jenny.." I called her.

She lift her head and looked at me with those big doe eyes of hers. "Yes?"

"How long have I been sleeping?"

She put her index finger under her chin and put the other on her chest. She acted like she's thinking and kept on humming 'hmm' repeatedly. I subconsciously pinched her cheeks which made her glare at me. I chuckled at that. This girl is so cute it makes me want to squeeze her!!

"Uhmmm...." She counted on her fingers adorably. "One....two...three—oh!" She showed me her three fingers. "Three days.."

"What!?" I gasped at the revelation.

Three days!? Just that!? I thought it was months or weeks! Jeez. From the looks of my mom, I really thought I slept far more than three days.

Jenny jumped in shock because of my voice. "Sorry. I didn't mean to shout. I'm just surprised.." I apologized.

She smiled at me and nodded her head. Then she snuggle at me again. She's clingy but I don't mind. Her body is warm and it was comforting. I smiled.

I felt the side of the bed lose weight and when I turn to my mom. She was now sitting straight with her eyes fixed on me. She has this mix expression all over her face.

"Good Morning, Mom..." I greeted her with the sweetest smile I could give.

She hesitantly lifted her hands towards me. She cupped my face and rubbed my cheeks using her thumb. I can read her face. She's trying to figure out if I'm real. If I am actually awake.

I held her hand and gave her a sad smile. She teared up. "J-Jeong...guk...honey.." she gulped, trying to contain her tears. "A-Are you really awake? I-Is...Is this not a..dream?"

I pulled her into a hug to assured her that I am real and living. She buried her face on my neck and hugged me tighter. She cried. I rubbed her back gently. It hurts me when I hear her crying. It breaks my heart.

"Shh... it's fine now, Mom. I'm here. I'm awake. It's gonna be okay. I promise I'm not going to leave you.." I consoled her.

She pulled back from our hug and cupped my face again. "Don't ever do that again, understood? I can't lose you too, Jeongguk. I-I can't.."

"I know. And I can't leave you either. I'm not ready yet.."

She hugged me again but this time she calmed down. I smiled in relief. We stayed like that for a while until Jenny spoke a word. I literally forgot she's sitting on my lap. My mother chuckled at her and lift her up to place the girl on her lap. She said that I am not yet healed so she took her away.

I talked to my mother about the accident. It seemed that Jenny's Mom is a doctor and she's the one who helped me. My mom also said that it's actually unbelievable that I woke up after that harsh accident in just three days. But she's relieved that I'm already awake so it doesn't bother her.

After a while the doctor—jenny's mom—walked in the room and was also shocked 1st: because I'm awake. 2nd: Because her daughter is here and 3rd: Because her ipad—the one that jenny accidentally dropped to the ground because of shock a while ago—is broken.

She just told me about how I would take care of myself. She also listed down my medicine. And she unplugged all the machines that is connected to me. It was refreshing totally. Not having those machines attached to me feels like I'm free. 

And then after the doctor left with her daughter tailing her from behind my friends came crashing inside the room. Which is of course, led by the person who gulped a whole stereo.

"Jeongguuuk!!" Seokjin-hyung voice covered the four corners of the room.

"Gguk!" That's Hoseok-hyung.

My mom has to exit to gave us privacy. I protested because she doesn't have to do that but she's so stubborn and she won. I sighed.

"Hi Gguk.." That's Namjoon-hyung.

I was squeezed by both Hoseok- hyung and Seokjin- hyung while Namjoon- hyung just stood there smiling at me.

"What the fuck are you doing!? You shouldn't have done that, Jeongguk! What if you were killed!? What if you died!? Who will managed the restaurant!? We're so worried about you!" Well, there goes my Mommy Seokjin.

I laughed at his reaction which made him glare at me. "I have to save the kid, Jin..."

"Even so...you didn't even thought about those people you're going to left behind.." he crossed his arms on his chest and look away from me. I sighed. I felt Hoseok- hyung's hand rub my back. He's now sitting with me on the bed.

"Jin...I know you're upset. I'm sorry but I don't want to just stood there and left Jenny to die. You know me.."

He blew his cheeks defeated. I genuinely smiled at him. "I...just don't want to lose you..."

I felt my heart touch by his words. I quickly got up leaving the worried and shock face of Hoseok-hyung behind. I hugged Jin- hyung and squeezed him a little. Letting him know that I am blessed to have a friend like him.

Namjoon- hyung join our hug and followed by Hoseok- hyung. We all giggled and laughed until someone barged in the room. We stood still at our spot trying to figure out who this man is.

We are certain he isn't a doctor or a nurse. He's wearing a black coat ending at the knee, he's in a black slacks and inside his coat is a turtle neck black shirt. If he's ever wearing a black hat, I would mistook him as Lee Dong Wook from that k-drama 'Guardian: The lost and lonely god' but he is not.

I slowly look up to meet his eyes—his charcoal black eyes that held so many mysteries inside them. We stare at each other and I felt like I'm being pulled and before I even fall I quickly looked away. Then I just focused on his features. His perfect jawline, his perfect nose, his lips—god his lips!

'I-Is this guy a god?'

"Uhmmm...How may we help you?" Namjoon- hyung asked.

That instantly pulled me back from my world. We waited for the man to speak but his eyes are focused on me as if he's telling me something.

Then he chuckled. "I'm here for my bunbun.." his deep voice echoed inside the room. A voice I once heard before. It's so familiar.

'Bunbun? Wait! Oh shit!'

"Bunbun? Is that a person or a pet?" Seokjin- hyung confusedly asked.

"I'm sorry sir but I think you barged at the wrong room.." Hoseok- hyung added.

The man at the door looked at me and raised his brows. I was shaking. I don't know what to tell them. I don't know what to do. I thought it wasn't real. I thought it was just my imagination. But—but why is there—fuck!

"U-Uh....t-that's me. Bunbun?" I faked my laugh and scratched the back of my head. "T-That's my nickname." All of their eyes find it's way to me. Looking at me suspiciously.

They don't have to look at me like that. Even I don't know what I'm saying.

"Seriously?" Namjoon- hyung.

"Y-Yeah.. it's uhm... it's my nickname w-when...I'm in highschool! Yeah! H-Highschool." I grinned at him.

He narrowed his eyes at me, not taking my statement. The man's arrogant smirk that faded in an instant didn't miss my eyes. He is soo! I glared at him that made his brows raised.

"And he is my classmate back then. He must've heard the news.." I laughed forcedly and shrugged. "So uhmm..could you...could you give us a moment.." I smiled and pushed them out of the room. They all turned to me with their brows raised. "I promise I will explain everything later. Bye!" I shut the door closed behind me and sighed in relief.

"So...we're classmates?"  I flinched when I heard the voice beside me.

I jumped away and glare at him. He laughed at me in amusement. His dark aura filled the room and that made me shake in fear. I forgot how scary this man is. I look away and just look at somewhere just not him.

"Let's get to the point here..." I looked at him, he's not smiling or laughing anymore. He look so serious and well......more handsome.

I gulped. "Y-You were....real?"

"Of course. You wouldn't be breathing if I am not, correct?" I didn't answer him so he took my silence as the opportunity to continue on talking. "I'm here to discuss about the deal."

"Deal? Oh.."

"I just need you to read the contract. All that you need to know is written on that."

A piece of paper appeared in front of me. Floating through the air. I hesitantly took it and read. It says here that I am tied with this man until I die. What!? No way!!

Also, I am his gate. Gate?

"What's a gate?" I asked him. 

"You're my portal? To the underworld? The hell?"

"What!? How is that possible!?"

"Do you want me to show it to you right now?"

"W-Well....yeah. I want to know.."

He took five steps to reach my spot. I stepped back but he caught my waist which took me in surprise. I put my arms on his chest which is actually pretty hard. I blushed at the position.

"W-What a-a-a-are you doing?" I stuttered out, unable to look at him in the eye. I am scared that if I face him I would accidentally kiss him. His face is so close I can feel his breath on my cheeks. It makes me shiver.

"Look at me.." he ordered and my body obeyed. What the fuck!? "Open your mouth.." his eyes turn into crimson color.

I covered my mouth using both of my hands. No way!!! I won't! I shook my head repeatedly but that just made him rose the side of his lips.

I then felt the wall behind my back. He captured both of my hands using his other free hand and put them above my head. He pinned me on the wall! Mom!

"Open.your.mouth.." he ordered in a deeper voice. I didn't have any choice but to open it. He didn't even hid his smile of satisfaction.

He brought his face closer and closer to mine. And I am sure that my heart is close to bursting out of my chest. His eyes are just focused on mine not even bothering to look away and I just don't have it in me to look away. He has this power that made me stay and stare at his crimson red eyes that a minute ago are as black as charcoal.

He was inches away when we heard a knock on the door which made me breathe. I let out the breath I was holding for a while. I struggled so he'll let go of me but to my surprise he held me tighter which made me winced.

"L-Let me go.." I struggled again. Tell me why I didn't struggle before?

"Who says I'll let you go?"

"B-But there's.... there's someone at the door.." My fear for him only grew bigger and bigger because of his dominant voice.

"And so? You think I care?"

"You may not. But I do! So please! Would you please let me go!"

He glared and growled at me which put me into submission. I stopped struggling and just let him hold me. He rolled his eyes and then let me go. I can clearly tell that I will never get this man.

"T-Thanks?"

"Whatever...I'll see you at home.." he grinned at me meaningfully and vanished into thin air, leaving his trace with small particles of glowing red dots?

What does he mean by that?

Home?

Wait!

Nooo!

<3

Sorry for the long wait (if you're waiting)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1K 88
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
68.4K 2.3K 70
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
144K 5.2K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
107K 235 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report