Dangerously Her

Von Msbirdyy

**๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†**( complete) This story will have sensitive topics that meant be triggering to some readers... Mehr

1825 Days
The Alliance๏ฟผ
Maintenance๏ฟผ
Dangerously Her
The Green Dress
Gray eyes
The hit
The gray room
The Dark room
The blonde lady.
Las Vegas pt1
The story
Las Vegas Pt3๏ฟผ
Happens in Vegas stays in Vegas
2.1.8
2.1.8 pt2
Her
HER
Amoria
Bacchetti
Sides
Boom
"Proper Wife"
Doll
"Not into you"
Tears of betrayal๏ฟผ
R8
Forgiveness?
The letter
Past is the past
An act
The bullet
Epilogue

Las Vegas pt.2

546 17 1
Von Msbirdyy

It was now 6pm and that fucko hasn't come back. When I woke up I decided take a quick shower and do some work on my computer.

Now it's 10 pm and I'm in the bath tube relaxing when I heard the door push open. I knew it was him as his colone feels the air.

He come in the bathroom with a towel hanging low on his hips as he goes to the shower. That puto left me in here for hours than comes in and says nothing after what happened.

So I choose to ignore him. I left the bath tube and was about to wrap a towel around me until I felt a hand slide on my hips. I turn around to a naked Luca with our body's rubbing and touching each other.

I felt my core heating up again and almost forgot that I was mad.
His lips went on mines asking for entrances but I just stood there. He was staring to get frustrated and mad and asked, "what's wrong Tesoro?"

I didn't say anything back but just walked off to the room. He was just standing at the door way watching me. I open my suitcase trying to find some cloths to wear but I'll came upon where lingerie.

Than I remember who packed my suitcase.
"Damn you Emilia" I cursed.

I choose to wear this burgundy lace underwear and a satin lace top. Than again I felt hands wrap around me now with a soft face Luca staring.
"One minute you want me inside you the next your ignoring me" he said as he try's to read me.

"Yea that was 7 hours ago" I said.
"Tesoro if your mad at me for being gone for so long, I had to take care of a rat who was stealing my shit" he said well looking into my eyes.

I stared back and just said ok and walked to the living area. Like a text was to much to asked. He than came back with papers and a laptop and sat in the opposite couch from me.

"You didn't have to dress up for me Tesoro" he said with a wink.
"I wasn't really looking forward to, it was Emilia choose all my cloths" I said and he let out a chuckled.

I was now on my 10th glass of wine, we where silently just doing work for 2 hours now and haven't said anything to each other. We would share stares there and now but never say anything.

"Don't you think you drink to much" he said looking down at his laptop.
"Huh, says the one who always has a cup of whiskey in his hand"I say back.

"Oh my gosh, it's already 12"I whispered.
"Let's get you to bed" he said.
"I can get there myself" I said.

"you don't always have to be so stubborn women" he says annoyed.
"In all truth I'm never fucking you, your to much of an asshole"I said.

"Funny, how would you have me kids than" he said.
"Who said I'm giving you kids"I asked.
"I think that's how marriage work Tesoro" he says with a smirk.

"Well we can get a surrogate" I said now crossing my arm.
"I think I prefer the natural way Tesoro" he said as he took me by surprise and carried me to the bed bridal style.

Well well, look at you. You've made it this far. Don't forget to vote please.

He laid me on the bed and I pulled him on top of me with our lips now touching.
This time it was different, it's not rough or demanding for dominance but it was the need for each other with passion.

He pulled away and pull me into his arms with our legs now crossing each other.
"Your such a cock block" I whinnied.
He chuckled and said, " Good night il mio amore" he than kissed my forehead.

"Say goodnight back " he said with an angry expression.
I chuckled and said, " goodnight mi puto pene grande."

________________________________

I woke up the next morning to find Luca sleeping next to me with his hands cupping my boobs and his other one between my thighs. I instantly got wet at this position so I got up slowly and headed to the shower.

I got a meeting this morning with an old acquaintance and I had to get ready. I turn on the shower and start to wash my hair and my body.

I felt a hand go around my waist and face buried in my neck with kiss.
"Morning mi bella" he said. I turn around and my hands go around his neck and said, "Morning sexy."

His hands started to grip my ass and I felt him instantly harden on my stomach.
"As much I love to,I got to get going" I said and kiss him on the cheek. I walked out to the bedroom and choose something causal.

It was a long v necked shirt with one side black and the other white with some black jeans. It had my boobs looking amazing since I'm a size D.

This the outfit not her

I got my purse as he came out of the shower and stared at my cloths.
"What do I have a nip slip" I looked down at my boobs.

"No but don't you think it's a little to revealing" he said with a hard serious tone.
"Nope and see ya" I said and walked out before he can protest.

I arrived at a café and look around to find Mark waving. He got up and I hugged him.

"Mark how you've been" I said with a smile.
"Good and how have you" he said awkwardly.

"Never things where weird between us like gosh I saw your own butt cheeks before" I said.
"Sorry v, but I really like living. Your engaged to him now" he said.
"You don't have to worry mark and plus where for business nothing else." I said

He had a sad smile than it quickly change to a big one.
"Here are the papers you wanted me to get and and the drive you wanted. You have no idea what I had to do to get it from the feds" he said.

"Thank you." I got up and kiss him on the cheek to turn around to spot a fuming Luca in the door way to the bathrooms.
I said my goodbyes to mark and walk off with luca hot on my trail.

We where at a hall in the restaurant with no one there and he took me by the neck and started to choke me.
"You think you can fuck with me than go see your little one night stands" he said. Of course the asshole did a back ground checked.

Well at least he knew what mark was but his hands became tighter and his legs where close this time so I knock him with my head.

He fell back now holding his head and I'm pretty sure my head was bleeding.
"What the fuck is your problem dude" I said now trying to catch my breath.

"If you think you can go fuck around now than you got everything fuck up, if I ever catch you even staring at some other guy that's not me than I'll kill him in front of you. That death will be in your hands Tesoro" he said.
"Your fucking crazy" I yell back and went for my car.

I can't believe I even enjoyed his lips on my skin. Man like him are who I despised the most and here I am getting in with him. I speed to the hotel the whole car ride. Many emotions where playing in my head like did I really have feelings for him.

{<🥀>}

I got to the hotel cleaning my forehead that was bleeding before the hotel room burst open.
"When I'm fucking talking to you don't turn your back at me" he yells in the room!

He came into the bathroom to than see me cleaning off my head and he stop.
"Look what you did to my head asshole" I said screaming!

"What you hit me with your head" he says now with a guilty sad look. He came over and hold my face in his hand well looking at my head.
"Maybe because you where choking the life out me estupido" I said as I push his hand off my face.

"Im sorry" he said. I was going to say something back till I played what he said.
"Sorry not gonna make my head heal faster" I put my hands up.

"Im sorry Tesoro, when I saw you where with him, I guest I lost it" he said with a sad expression than quickly turn to an angry one, "You fucking kissed the dude" he yelled.

"On the fucking cheeks for crying out loud"I yelled!
"Oh so would you like me to kiss someone I was fucking on the "cheek"" he mocked me. I thought about it, he was right but we where not a thing.

The relationship was just an arranged one so I said, "no because we hold nothing for each other" I knew that was a lie, I did have feelings for him. He let out a laugh and said, " You think I cared because I have feelings for you Tesoro, no I care for you not to embarrass me or the Berlusconi name" he said with a hard tone.

"Well you don't have to worry but that I keep my affairs in private" I said with a hard tone. He nod than said, " be ready at 9 sharp or I'm dragging your ass out."

It's like when ever we take a step forward, we take three back. This marriage is doomed to be a match made in hell.

I pulled out my phone to call rick, "I have the drive Rick, now we will be able to load it on our System."
"Really v, you got to be kidding me. How you'd get it" he said surprised.

"It's a long story short but now we will be able to move money faster and quicker without the cia or the feds in our ass" I said.
"Ok all get everyone ready to merge" he said.

"Ok thank you, bye."
"Bye boss lady."

I put the drive in my laptop to open some files and what I saw where horrible things. Their where kids and women being violated in each click, and it was all people who hold power in this country. That's why the feds didn't do nothing about this drive, it would have ruin the country's reputation.

I closed my laptop and removed the horrifying drive. Now I have shit on every politician and they will do anything I want to get this removed.

Thank you so much for the reading. Hope I get your vote. Comment and support, hope I get your views.💙💙💙💙

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

267K 9.8K 16
She has been destroyed by him in the worst way. After been kidnapped, tortured and raped by him, nothing is left in her to survive. Still with a ray...
149K 2.9K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
1.2M 27.2K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
266K 5.8K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...