More //narusasu//

נכתב על ידי Irmstory

As soon as he became the seventh hokage, the blonde instantly knew that he wanted something...more out of his... עוד

1. Something amiss
2. No one
3. Shadow hokage
4. Lavender
5. Frustration
6. Swoon Party
7. Weekend
8. S3ven
9. Lord hokage
10. Pancakes
11. Crossing a line
12. Use me
13. Falling
14. Blink
15. Forgive me
16. Feudal lord
17. Realization
18. Adverse effects
19. Home
20. Thirsty
2l. Consent
22. Harder!
23. Interruptions
24. Oh Naruto
25. Mistake
26. Tough one
27. Strange men
28. Proof
29. Everything
30. Renewed
31. Bliss
32. Relax Naruto
33. Talk dirty
34. Desperate
35. What Kept Them Going
36. The Letter
37. Love Broth
38. It's A Date
39. Dance Of The Evening
40. Fucking Tables
42. Mended
43. Dream And Wakefulness
44. Burn Bright
45. A Tiny Piece
46. I Want
47. An Idea
48. Fit Right In
49. Naked
50. Once More, Once Again

41. Light Bulb!

2.7K 94 96
נכתב על ידי Irmstory

His skin felt hot, his cheeks had a hue of crimson, his lips ajar as to be waiting for something or...someone. The blonde's shaft made a bulge in the silk yukata that he wore. His eyes remained somewhere but his mind was somewhere else. Now, he didn't feel aroused because he wanted to get in the middle of the three heated men getting it on each other, no, he felt it because he wanted this, with his raven man. Nothing, noone could stir him up other than his gorgeous husband. Ever.

Sasuke on the other hand, remained passive to the scene in the front, he had witnessed worse on the mission with the feudal lord and the fact that Ino had told him that having multiple partners wasn't unheard of. But his eyes remained on his blonde who seemed aroused by the scene in the front. The raven didn't like that, he didn't like the fact that someone else could get the blonde excited. "Naru-to?"

The flustered blonde looked at him, his arousal became painful just by looking at him. His darling, sexy man. "I just...", he barely whispered, his hand caressed the porcelain cheek. "You're just...so beautiful Sasuke"

"Do you-do you want to join...them?", the raven reluctantly asked.

The blonde smiled, "you're so cute love. Ofcourse I don't want to join them", he nuzzled into his nose, "I want you. Only you. It's just that...",he couldn't stop himself anymore, he closed the gap between their lips and devoured them hungrily, "You turn me on...so fucking much. I don't...", he paused the kiss now looking into those dark eyes, his hand traced the strands of hair that covered the purple eye again, "I don't want to hurt you. You're so...so precious to me Sasuke, I can't even breathe sometimes".

The raven was flushed, his eyes got cloudy with love and lust for his husband. Seeing the stunning blue orbs reciprocating the same. Tan thumb traced his lower lip, growling a little. Without thinking another second, the raven was sitting on top of the hokage, straddling him with his long legs, his yukata sliding up to his thighs. His clothed ass directly meeting the protruding mound that was the blonde's bulging shaft. Both gasped at the contact, tan arms instantly going under the cloth and grabbing the strong hips firmly.

"You think I can't take you?", the raven asked harshly, "You think I'm a fucking doll that'll break?"

"I didn't say you're weak baby, I just said that you're precious, to me", the blonde said huskily while he enjoyed his lover's area fitting perfectly on his throbbing bulge. He squeezed the milky flesh under his fingers as he bucked his own hips upwards. Sasuke's head snapped backwards as he dry humped the sex angel. His trembling fingers made way to his own belt as he undid it, hurriedly opening the yukata.

"L-Look at me", he whispered.

So the blonde did. Oh he so did. His thrusts became slow but harsh, looking at the porcelain, glowing being sitting on top of him. Giving him a full frontal view, except for the dark colored boxers, from which a pulsating tightness could be noticed. The raven's breathing was ragged, his skin a shade of pink, he had his lower lip bitten, his right shoulder bare as the silk slid down from it without any hindrance.

Naruto had forgotten how to breathe. Was he even alive? Because it felt like heaven to him. He wanted to cry and savour this moment. He wanted to keep this human hidden from the world, somewhere far away where nothing could harm his flawlessness. He was the epitome of perfection for him. Everything about this man was-

"OH YES GORO HIT ME LIKE THAT!", his thoughts were interrupted by a cry.

They knew there was something that they were missing, something important. The couple couldn't believe that they had been able to block out the sounds and visions of the trio in the same room. Who were naked and literally having sex with each other at the moment without remorse.

Sasuke turned his head back to his lover, he was out of breath from the heat between them. Naruto leaned in and rested his head on the raven's chest, taking a deep breath as if assuring himself that they were really together, that this was real, and the rest simply didn't matter. Then he kissed the pale skin and looked back into those intense orbs. "I'm going to make us feel real good. Okay?"

The raven simply nodded at that. The anticipation was killing them both now. Naruto straightened his lover's yukata as to not let him feel uncomfortable because of other people present in the room. Although the said people were too busy to spare a glance to anyone else at the moment. He collected his porcelain prize in his arms and led them into the raven's bedroom. Wanting nothing more than making love to his husband. All night.

He shut the door with his foot behind them and turned on the light, dimming it down to set the mood. He let go of his lovers body, making him stand straight, as he slowly started to undress him. It was like unwrapping a present really, a present unlike anything he had ever gotten before. After the silk slid off of the soft skin, he touched it with his hand, the smoothness of the raven.
"Give yourself to me Sasuke", he whispered.

Sasuke's breathing was shallow, the blonde looked at him different than he had ever before. The love, lust and longing had escalated tenfold. He wanted to feel him, he wanted the blonde to feel him too. The raven wanted him in his mouth, in his ass, in his soul and his whole being. He wanted to be filled with the sun itself that was the Uzumaki. His gorgeous, blonde idiot of a husband.

His trance was broken by a pair of soft, wet lips on his neck. The blonde held his body so gently, he trailed kisses on every inch of the pale skin he could find. Licking and nipping onto his neck, shoulder, his collar bone, down to his nipples. The blonde took his time, not seeming in any sort of rush. He came down to the sexy abs as he licked each one of them. Sitting down on his knees now, his teeth caught with the dark boxers, pulling them down, painfully slow.

"Mmmmm...", the raven stifled a moan, biting his lips.

The blonde's lips made their way to the raven's strong legs, kissing and licking his way to the juicy thighs to the little spot right above the magnificent cock. The tuft of hair only increasing the amount of pleasure. Naruto took the shaft in his hand, giving it a stroke as he pressed his lips against the precum oozing tip.

Sasuke grabbed the golden hair roughly, not able to keep the moans in anymore. Then the hot tongue came out and made contact with the pulsating vein. Naruto grabbed the raven's ass with both his hands and engulfed the erected cock whole in one swoop.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Naruto-ooo...", the raven gave out a muffled cry.

The blonde sucked on his man with clear determination. Going in and out repeatedly, while he pulled the hips in his hand in and out. Sasuke wanted more, his grip on the sunshine hair became tighter as he mouth fucked his lover till he could take it no more.

That was orgasm number one for the night. But he hadn't had enough. No he hadn't had nearly enough. Someone was getting their ass fucked tonight and it was going to be NOW. He grabbed the dazed blonde by his arms and made him stand before he almost threw him on the bed. "Get on your knees", he demanded.

The blonde complied, facing the mattress, he got on his knees and hands, already getting breathless with excitement of what was about to take place. Sasuke got in the bed behind him, determined to rip apart the gorgeous tan body. Oh yes sir. His tongue made way to the pleading hole of his blonde as he leaned down, licking and sucking on it as if quenching his thirst. Moans were heard in the room, sexy moans, pleading moans from the blonde.

Then the raven stopped only to line his shaft against the prepped hole. He was panting so hard, the view of the beautiful, naked body in front of him, the dirty position it was in, the sexy curves and the flexing muscles throwing him overdrive. "You ready for this?"

"Yes please Sasuke, do it", the blonde cried.

So he began. He penetrated those walls slowly, but not so much. His own eyes rolling backwards upon the much awaited tightness around his shaft. The Uchiha's cock was finally home, to its rightful place, where it should be, forever.

"S-sah-Sasss....keeeee...aawwwwhhh", Naruto wheezed. He cursed and cried at the feeling of getting filled. Yes. Fuck yes. He could die this way and he would be happy.

The raven went balls deep, but abruptly paused. "Don't you fucking look at other men and get aroused again"

Eh?

Naruto couldn't comprehend what his man just said. His mind was far away having gruesome sex with his amazing husband. But his husband in reality had to say weird shit at weird times. He should get used to this by now, really. The blonde turned his head to face the man who had his dick inside him at the moment, and wouldn't fucking move.

"What are you saying Sas? Please just move baby please", he was completely dazed.

Sasuke slowly pulled out till only the tip remained inside, and growled, "Am I not enough for you?"

Fucking hell

Naruto could cry, he really could. But then...light bulb! "You're right. I did enjoy seeing them. But you know why darling?"

Then Sasuke felt it. His eyes widened in realization.

"Because it got me to wonder if two really was better than one", the blonde continued in a low voice.

"F-Fu-fuck Naruto...", the raven stuttered in mild horror, with a hint of...excitement?  Two hands creeped around the pale waist of the Uchiha. Two hands, one tan and the other sculpted out of Hashirama cells. Two hands, similar to the ones the man underneath him supported himself with at the moment.

"I guess we'll find out, right Sas?", a whisper made its way to the pale ear, not from underneath, but from behind him. Low and behold, the infamous shadow clone jutsu.

The clone gave out a chuckle, he got on the bed behind the raven, in the same position as his. Licking the rim of the pale ear, he slowly pushed the pale muscled ass forward with his lower region, making the raven move inside Naruto. Both the men in front groaned in pleasure.

The scenario in the bedroom could only escalate from there, and the possibilities were endless. Endless. While the raven made love to his husband underneath, he himself got ready for penetration from behind him. Fucking amazing. Pale hand roamed around tan body, tan hands roamed around the pale one.

"Ah...ah...oh...yes yes YES....more mmmm-",  noone could tell which one of them made the sounds. The room was filled with grunting noises and swearing and shouting of three grown men. Glorious dicks moving at blinding speed. The synced rhythm of the dancing bodies slowly getting sloppy. The raven's body slid smoothly under the clone's fingers like silk because of the heat and sweat, which was a huge turn on. He threw his head backwards and spanked the well-loved ass hard, making the raven yelp, in pleasure more than pain.

Then he got spanked again, then again, then again till a loud groan was heard from the Uchiha, his cum released in loads, making both the blondes cum one by one aswell. The trio panted and rested on whichever limb they found.

Naruto instantly released the jutsu, then turned his body, wrapping himself around his husband, needing to feel closer to him. He whimpered, "Did I hurt you? I'm sorry I didn't mean to"

"Naru...", the raven touched the sweet man's cheek, "Let's do that again", he smiled as the blue eyes widened. Then he closed the gap between their lips, entangling their bodies completely. A familiar feeling returned, a body pressed up from behind the raven, leaving not an inch between them as tan cock made its way to the raven's awaiting hole, while the clone's lips made beautiful marks on the flawless skin of the Uchiha on his shoulders, to his very sexy neck. Damn.

But something was different this time, there was more. More hands, two more to be exact, which gently detangled the lower regions of the kissing lovers, lips, then a tongue made it's way to the raven's erect cock. Hot mouth, engulfing his shaft whole, going in and out, in and out with expertise.

"Oh Naruto-ooo", he could only manage.

"Which one darling?", the blonde said through the kiss with amusement evident in his raspy voice, "I'll make sure you know just how enough you are for me by the end of this, love", then he began kissing his companion's moaning lips repeatedly, "And that I'll definitely..always be...enough..for you. I won't..let a single..piece of you..unkissed..unloved..not now..not ever Sasuke"

He knew, Sasuke Uchiha knew, that every single word uttered from the delicious mouth of his blonde was said with truth and determination. And boy, was he looking forward to it.

"So tell me Sas", a low whisper was heard by the raven from behind him, warm breath fanned against his ear sending a shiver down his spine, "Is three better than one?"

A/N: Hello NS shippers! Ive wanted to incorporate the shadow clones since so long now! Did you enjoy this chapter? Do let me know.

P.S. Legend has it that Naruto used more clones as the night advanced, while Sasuke introduced his own clones as well. A wholesome marital night I'd say.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1.1K 13
Sasuke meets with a boy, Naruto, every day for tutoring. Each time, he notices Naruto's eyes trail off to a drawer. When Sasuke asks about it, he avo...
21.2K 414 10
Sasuke begins getting tired of his lame love life. Nobody can satisfy him. But when he gets set up with some loser he met through Karin, her coworker...
11.5K 275 9
THIS IS A SMUT/LEMON FIC!!! READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!!! Y/n is roped into playing seven minutes in heaven at a party and a certain redhead pulls o...
35.2K 990 17
Naruto believes he loves Hinata with all his heart... Until a certain someone comes along. Now, he's not happy with Hinata. He wants the one he can't...