๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐‚๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž | ๏ฟฝ...

By star-l1ght

๐˜/๐ง ๐–๐จ๐จ๐, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž ๐–๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ... More

-๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ-
-๐“’๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ-
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

13

76 3 2
By star-l1ght

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 13-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 (𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝟒 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬-)-

~Third-Person Pov~

It was the worst day of the year. Not even O.W.L.S or N.E.W.T.S were worse than February 14th.

It was Valentine's Day, and everyone was always so lovey-dovey with each other, as always. 

Disgusting.

Angelina and Katie were off doing something with George and Lee. More like, Lia and George were off snogging while Angelina and Lee just found something else to do. Ever since George asked Lia out, they've been all over each other.

Fred wouldn't wake up when Lee and George tried waking him up, so he stayed behind. Oliver had tagged along with Lee and Angelina, most likely to get closer to Lee.

"You know, I don't think I have anything to do today. Everyone is doing their own thing today." Y/n was having a nice conversation with Fred as they walked through a corridor from breakfast. The two weren't paying attention as to where they were going as usual, and found their selves in the library.

"Y/n." Fred started patting the girl on the shoulder repeatedly.

"What Freddie?" 

"This is where smart people go when they're bored." He said, pointing at all the books.

"Is that supposed to mean something?" A black haired boy who was hidden behind a book looked up, closing a copy of 'Hogwarts: A History' and placing it down in front of him.

"You were just nose deep in a history book." Fred informed

"Real clever, aren't you?" The boy stood up and placed the book back onto a shelf behind him. "I was actually done with it."

"Like I said, were."

"I didn't have anything better to do." He shrugged. "The names Wyatt, by the way. Wyatt Hart." 

"Valentines." Y/n quietly gagged.

"I try to stay away from that stuff." Wyatt rubbed the back of his neck. "I've just never cared for that sort of stuff. Although I do like the name."

"I didn't mean I disliked your name. I was just saying-"

"It's fine." He looked at the tall ginger haired boy. "You're a Weasley, yes?"

"That indeed. Fred Weasley, the better, Weasley twin." Fred spoke in a fancy sort of way.

"I'm Y/n Wood." Y/n smiled. "We're in Gryffindor, I don't think I've seen you around."

"That's because I'm a Ravenclaw. Explains why I'm here." He looked around the Library.

"At least you have something to do."

"Not really, It's fifth year, and I've read most of the books here. Five years is a long time. I had to keep myself busy somehow."

"Of course you have." Fred rolled his eyes with crossed arms.

"Are you just jealous that he knows how to read?"

"I know how to read! I just choose not to use that life skill very often."

"Right, excuse my statement then." Y/n rolled her eyes.

"I don't suppose Ron and his little friends are up to anything. For all, we know, he's dancing in a felled of flowers."

"Or he's lost that rat of his again. What an awful thing. He needs a real pet."

"Interesting." Wyatt had gotten quite bored with the two's conversation and decided he would much rather enjoy sitting out in a corridor yard.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere else."

"Really? I have no idea." Fred rolled his eyes once more at one of Wyatt's statements.

"You asked." His expression had turned to be concerned for the taller boy. 

"Fred, be nice." Y/n hissed at him.

"I don't suppose you would like to come with."

Y/n gladly took up the offer, "If you're fine with it."

"I don't see why not."

As the three walked out into a nearby corridor, Harry Potter had run past them.

"Harry wait! You know I can't run that fast." Hermione Granger yelled after him.

"She's got a point, mate. She spends all her time in the bloody library." Ron, Fred's younger brother, added. "You think she would be able to read about running."

"Your real funny Ron." She crossed her arms.

"Thank you."

"Ron, she's being sarcastic." Harry spoke.

"Something you need to learn." Fred mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Just telling you something that you should have known years ago."

"Oh shut it!" Yelled Ron.

"Oh hi, Wyatt!" Hermione aggressively waved her hand in the air toward the boy.

"Hello." A small smile appeared on his face as he looked at the third year.

"I didn't know you knew Y/n."

"Er, we just sort of met."

"How lovely. Now, if you'll excuse us, we're kind of busy." She then ran off, Ron shortly after her. 

"How do you know Hermione?" Y/n asked Wyatt.

"She used to come to the library all the time. Mainly on the weekends. She does her homework there occasionally. I used to see her all the time there, sometimes help her with her homework."

"That's nice of you."

Meeting new people was always exciting to Y/n. Even if she didn't seem like the 'make new friends' type of person, she thought it was fun. Ever since she was little, she would talk to random people. Even if they were out and about in a Muggle town, she always had a smile on her face to share with everyone. Of course, her parents thought her about strangers, but no one was a stranger to little y/n. Everyone was a friend, just one simple 'hello!' away. 

"Should we really be wasting our time on this guy?" Fred whispered softly to Y/n, so Wyatt couldn't hear.

"He seems nice, though."

"Sure, but sitting around? What's the fun in that?"

"I mean, Valentine's Day isn't fun. All the gross, nasty stuff. Everyone surrounds their life with kisses and love. I think there are more important things in life, like friends and Quidditch."

"Of course, you say Quidditch." He sighed.

"What's wrong Fredric?" She looked up at his freckled face with an upset face.

"I don't know. I just thought we could do something a little more fun. Not sit around, Mr. Smarty Pants."

"Do you want to do something else?"

"Only if you're up to it."

"Hey, Wyatt, we're going to go. It was nice meeting you, though! We should talk more."

"It was nice meeting you too! Maybe come by the library or the Ravenclaw table sometime." Wyatt smiled and waved at the two as they left him to his thought.

One thing about Y/n that most people liked was that if her friends didn't enjoy something, she would find something else to do. She didn't want anyone to be unhappy. 

"Is there something you rather do?"

"I don't know. Just sit and talk?" He shrugged.

"Sure." They both walked back to the Gryffindor common room and sat down on one of the big red couches. "What do you want to talk about?"

"That's the thing. I don't know."

"Hmm, here's a question. Would you rather be an expert at one thing, or pretty good at many things?" She thought.

"Pretty good at many things. You?"

"Same. What's your favorite item you own?"

"Probably my wand, it's just easier to do stuff. I don't see how Muggles live every day." He looked over to Y/n who had laid down across the couch with her legs in his lap. "What's yours?"

"That's hard to only pick one. My wand for useful things, but I feel like I could make it without it for a certain amount of time, but for entertainment purposes probably my broom."

"You thought about that too deeply." He paused. "I have a question. If you had to use the killing curse on all of your friends but one, who would you save?"

"What the hell is that question?" Y/n sat up. She never liked to pick favorites among her friends. 

"I don't know."

"I love all of you guys too much to kill any of you. I don't pick favorites." 

"You have to have one favorite."

"Nope." She shrugged. "As I said, I love you guys too much."

"Love you too Y/n/n." Fred smiled at the girl.

If there was one thing she liked about love, it was the love she had for her friends that would never die. She would do anything for them. That was something she loved.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395 29 14
ษชแด›'๊œฑ สแดแดœ, ษชแด›'๊œฑ สแดแดœ, ษชแด›'๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข ษช แด…แด ษช แด›แด‡สŸสŸ สแดแดœ แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡ สœแด‡แด€แด แด‡ษด ษช๊œฑ แด€ แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡ แดษด แด‡แด€ส€แด›สœ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ แด›แด‡สŸสŸ แดแด‡ แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ แด…แด ...
13.8K 460 44
๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด, "๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ" ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜—๐˜ฐ...
1.6M 55.8K 93
โ”โ”โ” ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐„๐… | โ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—, ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‡๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—…?โž โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *:๏ฝฅ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ...
38.1K 936 84
โˆ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž โˆ ใ€– Harry Potter x Fem!reader - Mas...