Falling for a Felstead

By Mikaelson_Mysteries

After getting her degree in Australia, Arabella returns to the luxury and drama of Chelsea. Will everything b... More

Moving home
Boy drama
First date invites
Ibiza
Truth willout
The Spencer situation
Clearing the air
Deleted messages
Princess Belle
Adult communication
Christmas season
On a break?
The photoshoot
The Felstead way
Stephanie, Stephanie, Stephanie
Weird invite
Maldives
High class birthday
Rumours
Truth of the ski trip
The break up
Schools and manors
The aftermath
Over before it begun
The vineyard
Lets go home
Rebound
Birthday surprise
Who missed me?!
Ticking time bomb
Official. Drama.
What next?
Break out the chainsaw
The Charlie situation
Woodland rave
Not ready
Consequences
Tuscany
Tattoos
Toff's Birthday fallout
Beaconsfield
Early Christmas
Studio Show
Keys
Just bizarre
French ex?
So much for civil
Black and gold
Playing games
Sri Lanka
Flirty friends
Great minds
Are what they are
The Albatross
Double dates
Mistakes
Hearts on sleeves
Truth willout
Loyalties
Final Hours
Family
Avoidance
Charity gala
Growing up
Dinner dramas
In the middle
Block out the bullshit

Advise on the ex

74 1 0
By Mikaelson_Mysteries

I was in the kitchen making breakfast when Harry walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "Hello little one."

"Morning." I smiled as he kissed my neck. "Breakfast is almost done."

"You didn't have to make breakfast."

"I know but you know I love being in the kitchen." I smiled and turned around in his arms. "You look like you're thinking about something. What's up?"

"Christmas is coming up. What do you want to do? I don't want to make you feel like you have to spend Christmas with me, I just wanna know what you wanna do."

I shrugged. "I was gonna ask Binky what she was gonna do because I might be spending it with her, India and mummy."

He smiled and nodded. "Alright."

"Do you want me to spend Christmas with you?"

"I mean, it would be quite nice. But I just want you to do whatever you want and whatever is gonna make you happiest."

"Aww." I smiled and kissed him. "I will let you know as soon as I talk to Binks." I turned back to the waffles I was making. "Breakfast is done." I played it up and we sat down at the table together.

A few hours later, we met up with Habbs, Liv and Sam for lunch.

"Dingy and I are actually hosting a dinner party." Liv told us.

"That's so cute." Habbs smiled.

"Which you guys are all invited to. But maybe I'll ask Mytton. If I ask Mytton and tell him to ask you to be his date. Would you allow that?"

"Absolutely. 'Cause I just wouldn't be able to ask him."

"How are things going with you and Alex?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're getting to know each other, I would say."

"Are you gonna bring anyone?" Liv asked Sam.

"There's no one I can bring on a date. No one I know, anyway."

"What about Clemmie? Or is she actually dating Jamie?"

"I don't really know to be honest. I think, um... I think their just dating really. The early stages of whatever... whatever it is."

"If he hadn't have stolen the limelight, would you have gone for Clemmie? Like, did she interest you?" Habbs questioned.

"Yeah, I've got to say she interests me, 100%." Sam admitted.

"I think sometimes you feel a bit overpowered by the other boys when I don't think you should." I told him.

"I do." He immediately agreed. "All the time Bells. I've never really dated before. I've never actually been on a proper date."

"Okay, imagine we've set you up with Habbs." Liv hypothesised. "How would you, like, start chatting her up? Or like, what would you say initially to get her to be interested?"

"Ok. Right, please don't judge me on this."

"No ones judging." Habbs assured him.

"You know what, I only just kind of met you really recently, but you seem like a really really lovely girl." Sam started. "You're beautiful, as I'm sure you know. I think from what we've..."

"I'm sorry." Liv cut him off. "You've got something hanging from your chin beard and it's very distracting."

"You're chin beard?!" I laughed. "I think Sam just gets so nervous it looks like he doesn't know how to talk to girls."

"I don't know how to." Sam laughed.

"I'll wingman you buddy." Harry clapped his hand on Sam's shoulder.

While everyone else started to leave, Habbs stopped me. "Do you mind if I ask you something?"

"No, of course not." I sat back down.

"I'll wait for you outside." Harry smiled and walked out.

"What's going on?" I asked politely.

"You're Alex's ex aren't you? I guess I'm just looking for some insight."

"Yeah, he can be a little tricky sometimes. Where's your head at?"

She shrugged a little. "I do quite like him and he's definitely a lot of fun to be around but I don't know where his head's at. Like when we're together I feel like it's really good but he only really messages me on social media even though he has my number and, I don't know, I feel like he's not actually interested."

"Alex was a quite good boyfriend and I think he struggles being single. It takes him a long time to kind of become invested. I don't want to sound like I'm chatting shit about him because he's one of my closest mates but I think if he's not acting very into it, your best move is to probably have a very frank conversation with him." I advised. "Either hes gonna go: oh shit, I need to pull my head out my ass and do something, or he's gonna go: shit, maybe I don't want this to progress. Either way, he's a super nice lad and he obviously does like you and likes being around you. I think you just need to ask him if it's gonna be a friends thing or a possible relationship thing."

"Yeah. I hate conversations like that."

"It is hard."

"Was it hard for you when you started seeing him?"

"Not really, because we'd known each other for a fairly long time and we'd kind of fancied each other a little bit before as well. I can't give 100% accurate advise because it is very different situations."

"Yeah, thank you though, I appreciate it."

"Yeah, of course."

"Well I know that Harry's waiting for you so I'll let you go but thank you for the advise."

"No problem at all. If you ever need anything Alex related or not, I'm here."

"I appreciate it." She hugged me. "I'll see you at Liv and Digby's dinner party."

"For sure. I'll see you then. Bye."

"Bye."

It was time for Digby and Liv's dinner party and like always it took my an obscene amount of time to find an outfit.

"I swear you wear that jacket more than I do now." Harry smirked as I draped his leather jacket over my shoulders.

"I can't help that you're clothes look better on me."

"I think no clothes looks better one you."

"Harry!" I playfully hit his arm and he chuckled. "Come on, we're gonna be late."

Everyone had a couple drinks downstairs before heading up to the dining room. Everything was fine except for Clemmie calling Jamie a little bitch and walking back downstairs with Sam. I think they'd be cute together.

Jamie and Frankie made the entire thing very awkward as well, I felt quite bad for James because he was completely caught in the middle. I just sat quietly drinking my wine and eating my food.

"Why do we always have dinner parties when they always go to shit?" I asked Harry as we got into bed.

"Is it bad that I find it very entertaining?"

"Yes." I laughed. "That's so bad."

"So you're saying you don't even find it a little entertaining?"

"No. I don't find my friends screaming at each other entertaining. Maybe I would if I didn't like them."

He chuckled and kissed me.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, I spoke to Binky earlier. Basically mummy has some other plans and she wants India's first Christmas to be with her and JP so we're all just gonna meet up at the country house on Boxing Day." I explained. "So if you still want to do Christmas together, I think that would be nice."

He grinned. "I was really hoping you were gonna say that."

"I'm so excited."

"So am I, little one."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 259 44
....tears begin to form in my eyes "Please Jay, you can't tell anyone. What can I do for you to not tell people?" I beg. "Nothing" he says unmoving...
3.5K 166 47
WARNING: HIGHLY MATURE LANGUAGE! READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION! Diamond King is average, maybe even less than that. Arabia, Mississippi might be the m...
11.3K 348 59
Female Footballer OC I don't claim to know the people in this story and so if their character, sexuality or storyline doesn't match their real life p...
501K 4.1K 5
Highest Ranking: #157 IN ROMANCE 06/10/17 Arabella Eden Persephone Ambrosia is practically greek royalty. Her father is a billionaire and she also i...