Dangerously Her

Msbirdyy által

**𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆**( complete) This story will have sensitive topics that meant be triggering to some readers... Több

1825 Days
The Alliance
Maintenance
Dangerously Her
The Green Dress
Gray eyes
The hit
The gray room
The Dark room
The blonde lady.
Las Vegas pt.2
The story
Las Vegas Pt3
Happens in Vegas stays in Vegas
2.1.8
2.1.8 pt2
Her
HER
Amoria
Bacchetti
Sides
Boom
"Proper Wife"
Doll
"Not into you"
Tears of betrayal
R8
Forgiveness?
The letter
Past is the past
An act
The bullet
Epilogue

Las Vegas pt1

631 14 0
Msbirdyy által

We arrived at a big white private jet with a man standing outside. Only me and Luca will be going and with no back up. I was a little skeptical but I guess I got some trust on him.

The driver took our luggage in the plane and I decided to help the poor guy who had to carry all of them.
"Oh no please miss, I got them" the driver said.
"No worries love"I said with a smile

The puto was already in the plane as I was helping the man.
"Thank you miss, enjoy the flight"he said as I smiled and waved off.

"You know he gets paid to do this" puto said.
"Yes, I know but it didn't mean you can't help"I said.

Soon after a blonde flight attendant came out to come our Direction.
"Good morning Mr.Berlusconi" she said. Than she look at me eyeing me down with a nasty glare than says, "Morning to you miss."

I rolled my eyes at her little stunts.

"Morning Giorgio, how's your father" Luca said.
"He's fine all thanks to you" she said
"Where about to fly off please fasten your seat belts" she says and has she turn she gave me a nasty glare.

Se la persona mas grande y no dejes que una puta llegue a ti. I said to myself.
"What"Luca asked?
"You know, you do that a lot. Talking to yourself" he said staring at me.

"You know you stare to much"I said back and he chuckled.
"Maybe because when a man sees something Beautiful it's hard to take there eyes off Tesoro."

I started to blush so I turn away intil the puta came back and put a whiskey on the table well shoving her hoods in front of Luca.
"Anything else you would like me to do.....or get Mr.Berlusconi"she said seductively.

"No but I think my fiancé would like something, would you Tesoro" he said. The biggest smirk form on my face m, like ha take that bitch.
"Yes actually, a tequila would be fine. Oh and get the hole bottle would you"I said.

"Yes miss."
"A hole bottle" Luca asked?
"What, I'm not gonna let her spit in my drink"I rolled my eyes.
"You know jealousy makes you look cute Tesoro" he said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and the puta came back with the drink and I decided to be a bitch today. She put the tequila and a glass cup on the table and as she was about to walk out I said, "Oh and love mind putting the tequila in the cup" I ask batting my lashes.

"Yes mis..." I cut her off before she finished.
"Ms. Santos love" I said now sipping my tequila. She nod and left to the back.

I was texting on my phone til I he said, "You should get some sleep Tesoro, you where up all night" he said well more like demand. I was pretty exhausted and as soon the plane lands we meet with a potential client so I nod.

________________________________

I was awoken by a hand touching my face.
"Where here me mi bella."
"Already, why I'm I in the car? Did you care me" I asked?
"Yes, you look to peaceful to wake up, and I couldn't help seeing you drool it was cute" he said with a smile.

I quickly wipe my face and pulled out my small make up mirror and fix my lipstick.
"Your horrible" I said with a pouted face and he just chuckled.

He got out of the car and held his hand for me and I took it. We walked to this building and went all the way to the top which had a dinning place.

His hands where on my back as we approached a table in a private spot with a man sitting and others behind him. He got up and greet us, " Luca my dear friend, how are you."

" Matthew, I'm good and you" Luca said as he shakes his hand.
"And who is this Beautiful dime" he said as he eyes me down.
"Victoria" I said as I held my hand out to shake but instead he kiss it.

"Will please have a sit" Matthew said.
"So Luca you've heard of what been happening and what Dmitri has done."
As he said that name a chill went down my spine.

"Yes actually, he did because he wants more
Alliances to go to war with us. But I found a way to clean out money" Luca says.
"And what way is that" Matthew says with a laugh.

"Your looking at her" Luca said with a straight face. The man who were behind him started laughing and so did he.
"I'm sorry are you joking" he said.

I laughed and put a smirk on my face. I've been underestimated all my life and that just because I didn't have balls. So i know it's demon time baby.
"El hombre siempre sera tonto follar" I said with a laugh well Luca look at me. Before he said something I said, "You may think just because I'm a pretty face that I don't and can do shit. Well love your wrong, I meant be the best person to clean off your money you ever meet" I said with a stare.

"Oh beautiful I do bet theirs a lot of things your good at" he said as he laughed with his friends. Luca again was about to say something before I put my hands on his arms and nod.
"Your right, im good at other thing to, good to know that go who's in your left is Steven, has three girlfriends and shit ton of kids. Or the the one to your right is Toni right? He is a player and a every good hacker. And I also know if you'd fired that gun that's in your waist your father would still be alive but you pussy out" I said with a sweet smile.
Dudes feelings was now hurt and Toni pulled out a gun to my head.

"If you know what's good for you, you will tell your man to put his gun down. I have snipers in other buildings ready to blow your brains out" Luca said with a straight tone. Toni made the gun touch my head and pulled the trigger.

I had a straight face the hole time. The fucker was tryna scare me off.
Matthew than laughs and tells his man to put his gun down.

"Will looks like you got yourself a smart one" he says now with an angry look.
"I'll gave you 50 million to get clean this week and if that works out , we'll talk Business" he says.

"That won't be a problem love" I said as I shook his hand. Him and Luca talk for awhile before they said there goodbye's and just before we left I turn around and said, " Toni, love next time you pull a gun on someone head make sure you shot. My guns have bullets that actually shot." With that I quickly pulled out my gun and shot him in the foot and walk off with a suprised Luca.

Pulling a gun that had no bullets was an insult the the mafia world and that puto was lucky I didn't shot him in the head.

We got in the car and Luca said, " you did great Tesoro, you showed them not to disrespect you just because your a woman" he said with a smile.

"Thank you"I smiled back.

________________________________

Song starts here

We got to a beautiful hotel that had the color creme inside with gold strides.

"Hello, can I have a name" the lady at the desk said. She was batting her lashes and bitting her lips like I wasn't there. Like what's wrong with girls, I thought we support each other.

"Yes Berlusconi" he said as he than put his hand around my hips. I was surprised that my eyes goes wide and he sends me a smile.

"Mr.Berlusconi welcome back I'll sent your luggage to your suit" she said and he nods and walks us to the elevator with his hands still on my hip.

"I told you jealousy looks to cute on you" he says.
" I'm... I'm not jealous" I stuttered.
He chuckles in a husky voice and says, "sure you aren't."

"I just find it rude, to flirt with a man when his women is right there" the words left my mouth to quickly for me to even think about what I said.

We were in the hall when he said, "My women, good to know that you understand your mines" he says with a smile.
Has he opens the door and I say, " I'm not your women...I...I didn't mean it like that" I stuttered.

"Sure Tesoro" he said as he pins me with his hand on my neck on the wall. He stared at my eyes before going for my lips as his hands slide down low on my breast and cupping them under my shirt.

He ripped the button up I had on exposed my bare chest as he than unbutton my pants. His hands went down cto rub my slit and oh boy I felt like melting away.

I let out a loud moan as his finger tease me.
"Luca" I moan.
"Luca what"he says with a husky voice.

He wanted to play games, so let's play. I got in my knees unbuttoning his pants and I pulled out his hard length that look like it was about to explode.

A million things going through my mind right now. When girls in videos be saying it's to big just to act. Well let me tell you I'm not acting, it's huge. I'm actually scared in how that's going feel or is it even going to fit.

I was just holding it and staring intil I heard Luca say, "like what you see Tesoro." I bit my lips cause in fact I did like what I see and wanted to do what I see.

I took his Length in my mouth slowly as his moans fell my hears. Some guys hate to moan but I think it's the must sexist thing.

I than started to play with the tip in my mouth pissing him off.
"Tesoro, don't play with me" he says. I gave him the most innocent eyes like I knew nothing of what he was talking about.

With that he push my head down his length up and down. It took me by surprise and started to suck at the tip well my hands did the bottom.

I than took his hole length in my mouth, testing my limits right now has his hand get a tighter grip on my hair, he released a hold satisfying moan and put his head on the wall.

A hot salty liquid filled my mouth and I licked my lips shallowing as I stared at his eyes.

He lift me off the floor carrying me to what look like a gorgeous bedroom but I had no time to admire as I felt my pants get pulled down and a tongue on my slit as well a finger inside of me thrusting in and out.

He started slowly with with two finger inside of me than all the sudden he adds a third finger. He thrust in and out so fast I started to close my legs and push his head away.

"Don't run away from my Tesoro, open your leg" he demand. I open my legs and felt the warm sensation bubble up to my nipples
Making them red and hard.

I moan hard as I feel my inside starts to tighten and there I come on done. He took as fingers out of me and i already miss them. His phone was ringing and he went to pick it up.

I was already exhausted from what happened, I don't think I've ever came like that before.

He came back into the room and said, "Tesoro I have to take care of something, stay inside please I didn't bring enough man to watch to going places" he says with a smirk forming on his face.

All I could do is hum with my legs shaking
Uncontrollably.

He chuckled and said, "don't think I'm done with you yet, I never allowed you to come" he said with a hard serious tone.

I bit my lips and yet again hummed. He chuckled and did the unthinkable, he kissed me him on the mouth and said he'll be back soon.

It surprised me because we only kiss when where were turn on.

I was to tried from last night, our flight and what just happened to even get up so I just dozed off thinking about what his length would feel like inside of me.

Thank you so much for the reading. Hope I get your vote. Comment and support, hope I get your views.💙💙💙💙

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

16.3K 315 17
𝕯𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖍 𝕬𝖌𝖔𝖘𝖙𝖎 Despite being abused by her step father since she was 13, she will not hesitate to kill you if you make one wrong move. One...
3.9M 74.2K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self-harm, suicidal thoughts...
18.8K 306 16
Black eyes. Soulless. Unforgiving. Grey. Ice-cold, but just enough that I'm able to melt it. Both make me feel something. The matter was, which one o...
8.5K 178 23
What happens when two people with the same conceit are forcefully bound together? Both Blaque and Heath are forced into an arranged marriage by their...