A second chance // Baji Keisu...

By ixifie

a Baji Keisuke x fem!reader story When you are given a second chance to experience the past, what would you d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
announcement
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Bonus #1
Bonus #2

Chapter 14

3.1K 164 29
By ixifie

PREVIOUSLY

"After everything is over, I want you to take me out on a date."

"That's all?" he raised up a brow at that.

"Yeah, that's all. What? You want something more extreme or??"

"No no, date it is. I will take you on the best date that you have ever been to." he confidently boasted.

"Yeah sure, I will be waiting for it." you smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''So now, how exactly are you planning on leaving Touman?'' you asked him as you looked at his face. 

You two were still hugging but now instead of Baji being on top of you, you were laying on his chest as one of his arms was around you and the other under his head.

After hearing your question, the boy pondered about the answer as he gently rubbed your back in thoughts.  

''Well, I haven't figured that out yet.''

''Eh- then what do you plan on doing now, like are you gonna cause continuous trouble till Mikey kicks you out, which I highly doubt he will, or will you just go up to him and say that you are simply leaving.''

''I don't know.''

''Oh my freaking god Baji, at least plan on ahead a bit.'' you exasperatedly told him as he laughed at your irritation.

''Sorry, sorry. I will think of something later, but what you proposed wasn't that bad.'' he said.

''Which one? About the continuous trouble or straight up going to Mikey to tell him that you're leaving?'' you wondered.

''Mm, the second one. I think it would be easier, maybe.''

''Well, whatever you decide on is your choice, Mikey isn't going to be happy about it either way.''

''Yeah, I know.''

Then you two fell into silence. It wasn't awkward or uncomfortable. It was relaxing. Just you and Baji, together without anyone bothering.

''What a bliss..'' you thought to yourself as you snuggled into Baji.

But you might have spoken too soon as your phone started ringing.

You sighed, frustrated. 

Bringing up your phone to your face, you saw the name of the person calling. 'Takemitchy'

You sat up and answered the call. Placing it to your ear, you greeted him.

''Yo Takemitchy, what is it?''

''Y/n-san, I will be going back to the future tomorrow. I thought of informing you today while we were together but I couldn't find the opportunity.''

''Oh okay then, are you going to Naoto's apartment then?''

''Yeah.''

''Then, can I come with you tomorrow? I want to see the process.''

''Sure, I have no problem with that.''

''Okay cool, I will be waiting in front of yours, just text me in advance when you will be leaving so I can know when to get ready.''

''Alright then Y/n-san. I will be hanging up now. See you tomorrow.''

''Yeah, see you.''

After hanging up, you put your phone away and turned back to Baji, only to see him looking at you with a raised eyebrow.

''What?'' you asked confused.

''Who was that? I don't know any Takemitchys?'' he asked.

You then stared at him, trying to understand why he sounded like that and then it hit you.

''Are you jealous?'' you teasingly said.

''No, I'm just asking- you know what, never mind. Forgot I even asked.'' he huffed and tried to look away.

''Ah ah ah, Baji no lying here. You can be honest and say that you are jealous.'' you continued teasing him.

''I am not jealous, I already told you woman!'' 

''Yes yes, of course. And for your information, Takemitchy already has a girlfriend and I only see him as a friend. I only love you, my headache cause.'' you smiled at him teasingly at the end.

''Headache cause!? I am no such thing.'' 

''Yes, continue with your delusions while I will be here, waiting for you to accept reality.''

''Stop it, you menace.''

''Me, a menace? I think you are mistaking me for a mirror here.''

''Ugh-''

You laughed at him and sure enough, Baji started laughing together with you after a bit.

Then you fell down, back onto his chest and continued cuddling with him.

After a while, you decided to go back home. Baji went with you, but stopped a fair distance away from the building. 

Noticing that he had stopped, you too paused and looked back at him.

''I think it would be better if we are not seen with each other from now on.'' he said.

''What- why?'' 

''It would ruin the plan. Let's pretend that we still haven't made up. I think it would be better that way.'' 

''...Okay, if you say so.'' you sighed.

You then unconsciously started frowning. Baji seeing that went up to you.

''Hey now, that doesn't mean that we would not talk with each other, I will keep in touch with you, I will text and call you. We will just not see each other for a bit, yeah?'' he took your face in his hands and squished you cheeks.

''Yeah, okay.''

''Alright. Bye Y/n, talk to you later.'' he then dipped down his face and kissed you.

You kissed him back. The kiss lasted for about ten seconds then you two parted.

''Bye Baji, love you.''

''Love you too.'' he then quickly pecked your lips a few more times and went away.

You made your way into the building and up to your room. 

On the way there, you came across Draken. 

''Oh, you finally came back. Where were you?''

''Just took a longer route.'' 

''Whatever you say, I will be taking my leave. Goodnight Y/n.''

''Goodnight Kenchin.''

Then you finally made it to your room.

You changed and got ready for bed. Closing your eyes, you though about Baji as you fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up later than usual, you noticed that Takemitchy has texted you about the time he will be going to Naoto's place.

Looking up at the time, you saw that you still have time to get ready and look presentable.

Quickly washing and dressing up, you went to the kitchen to make yourself something to eat.

Whipping up something little, you ate it for no time as you were eager to see just how with one handshake it would be possible to travel through time.

Making your way outside, you for a moment considered pestering Draken for a ride but gave up on that thought, feeling generous.

Then you started walking toward his house.

After a while you made it there and saw him waiting for you at the front.

''Hey Takemitchy.'' you waved at him as you greeted him. 

''Hello.'' he smiled.

''Okay now lead the way. My curiosity is killing me.'' you told him as you rubber your hands together out of anticipation.

He laughed at that, but without complaining started leading the way as you told him.

While walking you two talked about some things, important and some unimportant.

You told him about Baji, how you two made up and all that. 

While he told you that Hinata thinks that you are pretty cool and would like to get to know you better.

You melted at the thought of the kind girl. Then made it your goal to get closer to her and become great friends.

Then soon you arrived at the Tachibana residence. 

Takemitchy rang on the bell and the door opened by the previously mentioned girl.

''Hello Takemichi-kun, Y/n-san. You always come at un unexpected and strange times Takemitchi-kun.'' she greeted you two and directed the last part at the boy standing next to you.

You smiled and waved at her while Takemitchy sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

''Hello to you too Hina, but is Naoto-kun actually here at the moment?''

''Yeah, do you want me to bring him to you?''

''Yes please, if you could.''

''Okay, wait here you two for a moment.'' then she went back into the apartment to find her brother. 

After a bit, the two siblings appeared as Takemitchy stood in front of the younger boy about to stick his hand out for a handshake. 

You at this point were shaking with anticipation and impatience. 

You wanted to see it, you wanted to confirm something that has been on your mind.

Hopefully seeing this will make it clear for you. Then Takemitchy spoke.

''Hey Naoto, let's shake hands.''

''Takemitchy-san, you really like shaking hands.'' the young boy said as he let his hand out.

''Yeah..'' Takemitchy laughed awkwardly, then looked at you.

''I will be back later with information.'' you nodded at that.

Then they finally shook their hands and you could see the twitch in Naoto's hand as Takemitchy's eyes somehow changed and that confirmed two things to you.

Takemitchy was back to the future and the strange feeling you felt the time you two shook hands wasn't an illusion. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 Hello guys! This chapter is a bit shorter than usual, I hope you don't mind and liked it anyway. And actually I was thinking about an idea, what do you think about a Shinichiro story? Would you like me to make one after I finish this one? Or if you want another character you are free to comment and share your thoughts!

Bye for now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.8K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
736K 16.6K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
172K 9K 90
Jisung likes writing letters to the boy who's always alone. Then everything flips and he's the one who needs someone by his side. But who could love...
21K 733 15
ๅ›žโ”Š"It's not a goodbye, ๅคดโ”Šit's see you later." ่งโ”Š โ”โ”โ” ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ค๐ฎ ๐Š๐ฒ๐จ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ! ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ยฉ -IR3NIC