Chucky x reader

Oleh just_someone26

⚠️NOT A LOVE STORY!⚠️ Contains: bad language, murder, comedy, friendship, NO DRAMA Hey before reading this s... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 4

1.7K 36 2
Oleh just_someone26

The moment I wake up everything is white. Huh? Am I in heaven? Oh. It's the airbag.
I look next to me and and see Chucky standing. "What's wrong with you?! Did you try to kill both of us?!". Is he serious? I say "No I told you I can't drive! Also how are YOU not dead". I look at him in disbelief. He smirks and says "you know what they say, you just can't keep a good guy down". This guy is unbelievable, I step out of the car. "What are you doing?" I hear Chucky say. "What do you think? Our car crashed it's probably gonna explode". He laughs. "Are you fucking nuts?! That only happens in movies". I take a step away of the car "yeah I'm not taking the risk". I see Chucky getting annoyed of me and yell "Get your ass back in the ca-" his sentence was interrupted by the car getting caught on fire. Just before everything is on fire I see his body parts flying in the air. What the fuck did just happen. I lean against a tree and look at the remaining body parts of Chucky laying on the ground. What am I supposed to do know? The killer that basically kept me as hostage died and I'm somewhere lost in the woods. Wait- did that hand just move? I step a bit closer to the remaining parts of Chucky and I watch them crawl back to each other. This can't be possible. I blink and in a few seconds Chucky is standing in front of me again like nothing happened. "snap out of it, you act like you never seen an immortal doll explode". I follow him deeper into the woods still trying to process what just happened.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.5K 241 16
𝗛𝗶𝘆𝗮 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗺𝘀 𝗛𝘆𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼...
39.6K 1.5K 11
Hey This is a book of twisted nursery rhymes. If you're planning on reading this book I hope you know that it's not all sunshines and rainbows so i...
25.8K 2.8K 104
Male Lead pr ဇာတ်လမ်းအကျဥ်း အရှေ့ဘက်နဲ့ဝေးတဲ့မြေမှာ မီချယ်လင် ကြယ်သုံးပွင့်အဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်ကို အကြိမ်ကြိမ်ငြင်းဆိုထားတဲ့ ထူးဆန်းတဲ့စတိုးဆိုင်တစ်ခုရှိ...