Calypso and the Moon

By tearsonmytshirt

Calypso is a kind and happy girl, manoeuvring through life on her own accord. Having started a band with her... More

π™Έπ™½πšƒπšπ™Ύπ™³πš„π™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½
Beginnings.
Nostalgia.
Whiskey.
Sling.
Ice-cream.
Ramen.
Insomnia.
Paws.
Lucas.
Dudley Inc.
Vodka.
Birthdays.
Apologies.
Inlove.
Silver.
Dresses.
Confessions.
Promises.
Jail.
Evidence.
The Motion.
Adelaide.
Interruptions.
Cherry Tomatoes.
Knees.
Picnics.
Parties and Heartbreak.
Acceptance.
Best friends.
Cookies.
Endings.
epilogue.
an

Painting.

773 32 37
By tearsonmytshirt

an: literally the dirtiest smut I've ever written.
tw: Degrading words will be used in said smut, if you're uncomfortable with it, please skip the smut. thank you.
spit kink, breath play, really bad choking, edging and orgasm denial, knife kink. if any of these make you uncomfortable, PLEASE skip.

ps: both hands on the phone, please.

—————————————————————

Calypso sat silently on the leather sofa, mindlessly paging through a magazine. The large, white room she was in was cold and smelled of cleaning chemicals and the vanilla candle that sat on the counter infront of her.

She looked up at Adelaide every now and then, her eyes catching her looking up at her. She typed silently and quickly, her long, red nails clicking on the keyboard letters.

Calypso wore her favourite pair of bootleg trousers and one of James' t-shirts. She was patiently waiting for James to finish up a meeting. Although he was running late, she decided she'd brush it off this one time.

Then, Adelaide spoke: "He'll see you now," She said curtly. Calypso stood, dropping the magazine back onto the white coffee table. She looped her handbag over her shoulder and passed through the many employees and customers.

Her black boots made loud sounds on the marble tiles as she strutted to the elevator. She pressed the button and after a moment, the doors slipped open.

She stepped in and just as she was about to press her floor, a hand cut off the closing doors. In stepped a man, with black curly hair and beautiful, dark skin. She smiled at him, bid him a good morning, and pressed her floor.

"Going to see the boss?"

She merely nodded, then asked: "You too?" He man nodded, "I am. I have an interview in fifteen minutes with him. And to be frank, I'm shitting bricks right now,"

Calypso laughed, "He's not that bad," She smiled. Her cheeks warmed with an approaching blush as she thought about her lover. The man smiled, "God, I hope not. I'm Lawrence, by the way," He said, extending a hand to her.

She took it, "Calypso," She said, pulling her hand from his. "So, you know the boss?" She smiled widely, "Uh, something like that," She said and the doors dinged open. She walked out and turned the corner to his secluded office.

She knocked on it three times, and the cold, hard "Come." Came from inside. She pushed it open and the smell of cigarettes and his usual cologne burned up into her nose. She smiled widely at the man. He stood, his lips tugging into a grin. He was dressed as he usually was; black suit and white undershirt. His hair was neatly tucked behind his ears and she felt her chest warm up as the necklace gleamed at her.

"Good morning, doll,"

"Morning, handsome," She smiled. He leaned down and she pressed a kiss to his scruffy cheek before she passed by him. She sat on one of his dark leather chairs, crossing her leg over the other.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?" He asked, sitting back in his chair. She licked her lips before she spoke, leaning back in the chair.

"I have a few paint matches I'd like to run by you, Mr Dudley. If you wouldn't mind,"

"I wouldn't mind bending you over this desk right now,"

She huffed, her blush burning her cheeks. She shook her head, "This is serious!" She laughed, digging in her purse for the paint swatches.

"I am serious, pretty girl,"

She tsked before she pulled them out and passed them to her. He picked them up and she took a long glance at his ringed fingers, remembering how they felt around her neck the night before.

Clearing her throat softly, she folded her hands in her lap. He paged through the swatches, looking at them intently.

"This is for the kitchen, yes?"

She nodded quickly. She looked around his office, noticing the new paintings on the wall and the white curtains that were newly added. His laptop sat opened infront of him and an array of papers lay infront of him too, and she wondered if she maybe came at the wrong time.

But her thoughts were dismissed once he looked up at her again, "This one," He said, passing the swatch back to her. She looked at his decision and pulled her bottom lip between her teeth, pushing it out before she spoke, "That's my least favourite one,"

"Well, pick the one you like,"

"I want your opinion though,"

"Anything you want, doll."

She sighed, taking the small papers from his extended hand. She looked through them as she did often, and then she stood and rounded the desk. She stood next to him, extending a swatch towards him.

"How do we feel about lilac?"

"Lilac for a kitchen?"

"Or the blue?"

"The blue is fine, honey," She smiled, "Blue it is then," She stuffed them back into her bag and leaned down, pressing a goodbye kiss to his temple. He smiled at her, reaching out for her.

"You have an interview," James narrowed his eyes, "Come here," He ordered. She obeyed instantly, taking a step to him. He stood up slowly, towering over her. His hand came up to her, putting his palm on her cheek and successfully setting her entire body alight.

"Is that my shirt?"

"Yes," She breathed, her heart thudding in her chest. He nodded slowly, his eyes running laps across her face. "I love you, doll,"

"So much it hurts," She shot back softly, her eyes making sure he knew that she meant it. He grinned, leaning down and pressing a kiss to her lips.

"I'll see you out,"

"No, I'm all right, James. You have someone waiting for you,"

He sighed, "Tell me no again and I'm opening that door and fucking you infront of said someone,"

"James—"

He stepped passed her, ignoring her sounds of protest. He opened the door and held it, allowing her to walk first. They passed by Lawrence, "I'll be with you in a moment," James said as he passed him, and the seated man nodded quickly.

James kept a strong hand on the small of her back, and didn't let go till they stood infront of the door of his building.

He pushed a lock behind her ear, "Tell me when you get home," He said, "Don't forget, or I'll deal with you," He warned after. His stern eyes melted into hers, telling her he was being serious. She nodded, and he kissed her forehead before he opened the door, watching as she walked out.

He longed to touch her the second she left, and he had to remind himself to be kind to everyone in his office. It was extremely hard for him though, especially with the look of disgust Adelaide had on her face.

Calypso walled into the hardware store and removed her earphones. It smelled of paint and dust and she smiled at the cashier as she passed her.

She had noticed James looking especially hard at the pastel yellow on the swatches, and so she picked the large paint bucket up and a few rollers and brushes before she made her way to the register.

She greeted the cashier and placed her items on the counter, looking around the small store. She bid her a kind goodbye before she stepped out and placed her earphones back in.

Calypso and James had been living together for a week now, and Calypso had already set some ground rules for the man. No leaving his clothes around, make sure the bathroom floor is dry after his shower, the basics.

She hated the way everything was white, so without any protesting, James allowed her to paint the walls to her desire. She had already painted their bedroom a pastel blue and the bathroom was kept white, with gold details.

She almost skipped through town; her excitement barely kept inside. Living with James had been a treat so far. He woke her up with coffee every morning, although some mornings he was gone before she woke up. Her coffee was still made though, with a note telling her that he loved her and that he didn't want to wake her because she looked so peaceful.

Her heart didn't hurt at the thought of Jack anymore, and every Friday, her and the twins would go to where he was buried and tell him about their week.

Before she knew it, she stood infront of the mansion. She turned the key and came to face the lady that worked for James.

"Morning, Catherine. You can take the day off, love." Calypso said as she closed the door behind her. They grey woman gleamed at her and nodded.

Calypso set her paint down and walked up the stairs. She changed into one of her short, paint covered shirts and a pair of shorts. It was early in the morning, so the paint would be more or less dry before James came home.

She kissed her dogs and fed them before she turned the volume on her phone to max, her earphones buried in her ears. She covered everything that needed to be covered almost threw the fridge over, and successfully got a drop of paint on said fridge.

And then she was completely consumed by her hobby. She was painting one accent wall, and the paint was just enough for it. She was screaming the lyrics at the top of her lungs, and managed to get ninety-percent of her clothes covered in paint.

James saw the house from. a distance as he rolled into his driveway, parking his car in his garage. He carried his laptop and papers in his hands, his eyes tiredly blinking as he walked to the front door. He was also silently fuming, and he couldn't wait to see his honey.

He unlocked the front door and once he stepped in, the smell of paint bombarded his nose. He left the front door ajar as he rounded the corner to the kitchen, and the sight before him nearly made him drool.

Calypso was standing on her tippy toes, reaching as far as she could with a roller in her hand and the paint bucket in her other. He could almost hear the music coming from her earphones. He leaned against the doorframe, taking her state in. Her hair was braided down her back now, the fallen hair that framed her was was yellow, just like her hands and arms and almost her entire front.

She softly hummed along to the song playing in her earphones and it echoed throughout the house. James shrugged off his suit jacket and rolled his white button sleeve up to his elbows. She hadn't noticed him yet and the longer he looked at her, the angrier he got.

He carefully stepped on the plastic on the floor as he took steps towards her. His hands burned with want as he reached out to her. Once his hands gripped her waist, she let out a loud yelp and spun around, splattering the front of his expensive shirt with yellow paint. He stared down at it for a moment and the girl made a face, setting the roller and bucket on the floor before she pulled her earphones out.

"I'm sorry—"

"I'm giving you five seconds to run," He said lowly as he started to unbutton his shirt, his eyes staring at her. He almost didn't blink and she swallowed, looking up at him.

Then, realization struck her, "Fuck, I'm sorry. I- James?"

"Run, doll,"

Without a second thought, her feet carried her from him. She sprinted down the hall to the guast bedroom, slamming the door shit behind her. She locked it and spotted the glass sliding doors that allowed guests to get a view of the swimming pool and garden. She dashed to them, hearing James' low, taunting voice call out to her.

She attempted to open it, but she soon realised it was locked. She groaned, a string of colourful curse words leaving her lips. Her chest heaved and her throat burned. But still, she smiled as she looked around for anything to defend herself with.

Then, she heard knocking on the door, "Let me in, pretty girl," She swallowed, "No," Was all she said. There was a short pause at the other end of the door, "Did you just say no?"

She groaned loudly, "All right, but you have to move so I can run, okay? Let's make this fair, handsome,"

"All right, doll. Whatever you want," He said. She slowly approached the door, her heart beating in her ears. She slowly turned the key and opened it a centimetre.

James stood across the hall, his arms folded across his chest. His face was the expression he always wore; dead, stoic, cold. "You gonna let me through?" He nodded darkly. The girl gulped, deciding if she should trust him or not.

Then, she threw the door open and dashed passed him. She looked back, seeing James slowly, very slowly move his legs, following behind her. He walled so casually that she almost wanted to stop to look at him. His torso was tan and muscly, and she swallowed the drool that formed in her mouth.

She turned and ran up the stairs, almost falling on her way up. Her giggles echoed through the house and when she reached the top of the stairs, she stopped, catching her breath.

James came into view, looking up at her from the bottom. He put his hand on the railing and his foot on the first step, smirking up at her.

"Listen, James. I-I forgot, I'm sorry, hon,"

He didn't say a word, and she grew nervous at his silence, "Can we let this one time slip, maybe?" She asked, biting her lip as she waited for his answer.

"You defied clear orders I gave you and you expect me to forgive you?"

She nodded. "Calypso—"

"Jamie, baby. Please,"

"What's that behind you?"

She spun around, and only then did she realise what she just did, and she groaned. She spun around again, and noticed how James was already halfway up the stars. She yelped and dug her heals into the tiles, attempting to dash away.

Effortlessly, James' long legs took the last steps in a second and he lunged for the butterfly, his long arm wrapping over her waist. She made a sound as she slammed against his chest.

He shushed her as she started pleading for forgiveness again. His mouth was brushing against her ear as he spoke, "Remember when we spoke about punishments in your apartment?" She nodded, gulping.

He smirked and thankfully, their bedroom was the room next to them. He pushed it open much to her squirming and trying to get away. He stayed dead silent, silently enjoying how she was trying to get away from him.

He dropped her to her feet and locked the bedroom door, and she watched as he stalled towards her, making her back up till she collided with their bedframe.

He gripped her jaw with his large hand and she noticed how his eyes were narrowed, and hazy. He licked his lips, his eyes scanning over her features.

"You're so fucking pretty, doll,"

She grinned, her cheeks warming into a blush. Before she could say anything, James pushed her to her knees, and she watched him intently, "I can't wait to make that pretty face cry,"

She parted her lips, blushing brightly. He unzipped his fly and her hands lay on her thighs, palms to the sky—like James taught her. She licked her lips and he pulled down his boxers along with his neat sl dress pants. Her eyes snapped to his length. She never got used to the sheer size of him, her surprise—and excitement—written clear on her face.

"Open,"

Her jaw slacked immediately, her tongue rolling out. She tilted her head and James leaned down, spitting on her pink tongue. He gripped the top of her head, his fingers holding her hair by the roots.

He pushed into her mouth, his eyes fluttering shut and head tilting back at the feeling of her warm mouth closing around his head.

She bobbed her head, her green eyes looking up at him. He groaned softly, the sound egging her on.

Then, he looped his hand around her braid and held his hand against the back of her neck, pushing his cock deeper down her throat. She hummed softly, stopping the approaching gag. She was running out of air, and James knew it. Her eyes glistened over with tears as he rocked his hips, sliding into and out of her throat.

Her hand snapped to his thigh to steady herself. The first tear slipped down her cheek and when James noticed, he pulled out from her mouth. She gasped, her chest burning with every breath she took. Her head fell forward and James bended down, pushing her jaw up.

"You breath when I let you, doll."

She swallowed, her eyes teary and lips red and plump. His thumb gushed over her lower lip, and he muttered, "So fucking perfect. My perfect little slut,"

Before she could register, he had pulled her up and roughly threw her onto the plush mattress. She was taking in ragged breaths, her chest rising and lowering quickly. She squirmed away, her lips tugging into a playful smirk. He narrowed his eyes and his arm extended, his hand grabbing her thigh.

"Please—"

"Please what, doll?" He retorted, pulling her to him. She giggled, "I'm sorry!" She said between giggles, "I don't care what you are,"

"I hate you," She joked, her giggles turning into laughs as he towered over her.

James chuckled darkly, "Oh, yeah? Say that again," His hand moved down to her cleft, and he slipped his fingers passed the silk shorts she wore and passed her underwear, his middle finger trailing across her slit.

"Look at how wet you are, doll. Just for me,"

She hummed in agreement, her eyes fluttering shut. His fingers rubbed her clit, and she arched her back as she moaned. "Look at that. Look at how you fall apart in my fucking arms,"

She whimpered. His fingers slipped into her wetness and he nearly groaned out at how easily she swallowed his fingers. He curled them, eliciting another loud moan from her lips. He planted a kiss against her throat, sinking his teeth into the flesh. She gasped, her brows pinching together.

"You wanna cum, pretty girl?"

"Yes, please."

He smirked, curling his fingers quicker. She yelled his title, her hands fisting the white sheets. He loved the way she fell apart before him.

He felt her walls clench around him, and that's when he slipped his fingers from her throbbing hole. She shot up, her lips parted. She looked at him with wide eyes, and he stared at her, his eyes warm and hazy. He brought his fingers to his mouth, his eyes never leaving hers as he sucked his fingers dry.

She whimpered, the scene before her causing her to get wetter and throb around nothing.

"I- please, please, you can't do that,"

"And you couldn't send me a simple message, telling me you got home?"

"I forgot!"

"Shut up and bend, doll,"

He yanked her, causing her to yelp. He turned her around and pressed on her back, causing it to arch. He groaned as he slipped the shorts down her legs, followed by her lilac panties.

He pressed a kiss to her hip, moving further up till he was at her ear. "Will you be a good girl and stay still for me, hm?"

"Yes,"

"Yes what, doll?"

"Yes sir,"

He smirked, "Good girl," He praised before stood and walked to his closet, pulling a black belt from the built in drawer. She whimpered as she turned and saw him stalk towards her with it in his hand.

He stood behind her again, pulling her arms back till her hands layed on her back. She gasped as she felt him tie up her hands, and she moved them, but nothing happened. They were tight around her wrists and she suddenly grew embarrassed.

James positioned himself behind her, and like many times before, he pushed deep inside her. She curled her back and gasped, her eyes fluttering shut. His own eyes closed as he groaned softly.

He rocked slowly at first, stretching her more to fit him. He bottomed out inside her every time, and she moaned each time he hit her guts.

He leaned down, "Tell me when it gets too much, hon," She nodded quickly, chewing on her bottom lip. He stood straight again and when she felt him grip her shoulders, she knew she was done for.

Quick, hard thrusts came from him and she buried her face in the mattress, conceiving her moans. Then, she felt him grip the base of her braid, lifting her head up.

"Scream for me, doll."

She whimpered, her eyes blurring with tears from the pain and pleasure. He smirked before kissing her temple, and when she lowered her head, his hand snapped to her throat. She gasped, squeezing her eyes shut. He gripped the sides of her throat, restricting the blood flow to her brain.

She parted her lips, and he noticed how the corner of her mouth twitched into an almost smile. He drilled into her, the sound of small gasps and skin hitting skin filled the room.

Her face was turning a bright pink, and when he let go of her slender throat, she whimpered. And as he always did, the am untied her hands first, then flipped her over. Her paint covered shirt covered her chest and he frowned.

Leaning back and down, he pulled the bedside table's rop drawer open and gripped his matte black butterfly knife. She frowned, "You gonna kill me?" She whispered, causing the man to roll his eyes.

He leaned forward, skillfully opening to knife, reveling the sharp, silver knife. He brought it close to her lips and she parted them, her eyes warily watching him.

"So fucking perfect," He mumbled, trailing the knife down her chin, down her throat and finally he stopped at the hem of her shirt. He picked it from her flushed body and in one swift motion, he had split the thin fabric in half. She gasped, wetness pooling between her legs at the man before her.

He closed the knife and let it drop on the floor, leaning forward and ontop of the butterfly, he planted his lips on hers, making her moan into his mouth. He positioned himself again, and without waiting, he pushed inside of her.

He moaned against her lips, and she did the same. She gripped his back, digging her nails into the tanned skin.

He rocked his hips slowly, making her whimper. Then, he was overcome with his need to dominate the girl, and he pushed himself up from the bed.

"Put your legs on my shoulders,"

She frowned, and when he gripped her calves and she was lifted, she blushed heavily. She was much paler than him and when he leaned forward, she could clearly see the difference.

He reached forward, hit hand clutching her throat again. He leaned down, making his cock hit her deeper than ever before. She nearly screamed out and he tightened his grip on the sides of her throat.

His lips, inches from hers, he said lowly: "You cum when I tell you to, understood?"

She nodded quickly, "Such a gold little whore, aren't you? Daddy's little slut," She whimpered at his words, clenching around his thick cock. "Such a perfect little brat. Can't even send me a text message, Jesus,"

She whimpered again, and his eyes locked in on hers then, making her writhe, "Defy me again and you won't be walking for months,"

Then, the girl finally let a scream part her lips. He had thrusted into her, making his point. He choked her hard as he thrusted into her warm pussy, his other hand coming to his mouth. He bit onto the skin of his knuckle, the sight before him nearly making him cum on the spot.

Her eyes had rolled back, and not a sound came from her as she gripped his wrist tightly. He released her throat and she arched her back, her chest rising with the much needed oxygen. Her hands fisted the sheets again and she lifted her head, her cheeks wet with salty tears. Black mascara smudged under her eyes and down her cheeks, and the sight made him slowdown.

He leaned forward, his thrusts slower, "I'm the only one that can make you feel this good, baby." She nodded quickly and he kissed her forehead before he resumed his speed.

Not a second later, the girl was begging him to cum, and he simply told her 'No' everytime she asked. It was starting to hurt and she was thoroughly enjoying how he was treating her. His eyes were watching her every move.

She whimpered, "Please, please let me cum,"

"You wanna cum on my cock, doll?"

She nodded, he narrowed his eyes, "Use your words," She whimpered, "Yes, please," She whispered. The man smirked, reaching down to her throbbing clit. He rubbed it gently, causing the butterfly to shudder, "Cum for me, honey."

In an instant, she fell apart before his eyes. Her legs were shaking were he held them, and her eyes had rolled to the back of her head. Her hands covered her fade as she moaned out.

His hand shot to her face, peeling her hands away. He pinned them above her head, "Show me how you cum." He whispered. He slowly rocked his hips, allowing her to ride out her orgasm. She was panting, her cheeks a bright pink and a thin layer of sweat on her face.

"So pretty," He whispered, his thumb brushing over her face. She smiled tiredly, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. James fell down beside her and she shot up, swinging her legs over his waist, he raised his brows at her, and she groaned softly, as she lowered down on him. He hit her deep in her guts as he always did, but this time nearly hurted with how deep he was.

She rocked her hips and his eyes closed, his head falling back onto the soft pillow. His hands gripped her fill hips as she rolled them, her lips parting as moans pour out from her. She quickened her pace, making the man below her clench his jaw tightly his his eyes opened. She leaned forward, and he moaned, "Jesus, fuck. Right there,"

"Right here?" She teased, leaning forward again. He smirked and she watched as he brought his hand to his lips, but before he could bite on his knuckle, she pulled his hand away and clamped it around her own throat, to which he tightened his instantly, making her head throb slightly with the need for blood.

"Cum, baby. Cum for me,"

His eyes snapped shut, "Fuck, don't say shit like that," He whispered, his grip on her throat growing tighter. "Please, daddy. Fill me up," She cooed softly, hopping on his lap.

"Fuck," He groaned out, his voice breathy yet still low. She watched as the man came, and she felt as he shot ropes of cum into her, filling her to the brim. She leaned down and kissed his lips and he smiled tiredly at her.

She fell down next to him, and before he could give her a look or the order, she stood and pulled a random shirt from the closet, groaning softly as she made her way to the bathroom. James' eyes trailed over the room, waiting for his girl to come back.

He heard her softly thud over to his side and she extended a hand to him, smiling widely.

"Come see the wall, handsome,"

—-———————————————————

howdy sinners.

sorry for the long wait, I was genuinely not okay. But I'm good now so expect updates every 1 to 2 days.

Anyways, I hope y'all like this.

I love you.

ps: James can manhandle me any day of the week

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 221 12
When a badass girl became the personal secretary of the rudest CEO What will happen start reading to find out.....!!
17.8K 530 15
(Y/N) wasn't livings she was surviving after the death of her parents at 15. She had made it to where she is today with very much Hardship. Taehyun w...
121K 3.7K 23
Two entirely different people , one contract marriage as a deal but now Miss CEO has fallen harder & harder . What will she do now ?? Highest ranks...
65.5K 5.7K 76
WARNING!!! THIS STORY IS RATED FOR MATURED AUDIENCE AS IT CONTAINS HOT SEX SCENES, SWEARING, DEPRESSION, VIOLENCE. __________________________________...