๐— ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ง ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐——๏ฟฝ...

By BeSmittenByMe

"๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต?" "๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ž๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฎ." ๐–ฃŽ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡... More

00| foreward
aesthetic
01| first day
02| the rich boy
03| tattoo
04| pain
05| he is cute
06| friend
07| rewrite the stars
08| mocha girl
09| beauty in ink
10| fractured heart
11| heartbreak session
12| summer vibes
13| coffee, the best medicine
15| stupidity
16| not my friend
17| sobs at night
18| cold heart
19| beautiful yet broken
20| first kiss
21| weak point
22 | remedy
23 | ballet

14| feel my heart

126 21 0
By BeSmittenByMe

CHAPTER:14
FEEL MY HEART

feel my heart it beats like yours❞

"JACK, CATCH THE BALL." I leap in air to catch the ball Parker throws at me and dribble past three of our opponents and jump into air to hit my target.

"Basket." I fist my hand in air puffing my chest out proudly. The smile after a successful hit is like having an ice-cream in summer season. I uncap the lid of the bottle gushing the liquid down my face lessening the heat I absorbed for an hour.

"Jackson." I groan turning back to find the mocha girl walking towards me.

"What?" I dab the towel over my face drying my wet skin.

"I can't come today." I look at her more like furrow my brows in confusion.

"And why not, Ms. Addison?" She rolls her eyes yet the sight of amusement resides within.

"I can't. My father and that witch needs Natasha and I to present in front of the guest such a happy family we are." She sighs and I somehow put sympathy upon her, the sight of her orbs diluting, a mix of fire and ice which literally is a bad combination must I say.

"And what will you do?"

She shrugs pecking my cheek. She pulls back winking at me. "Come and find the hidden secrecy I am going to expose." The loud thunder of my heartbeat can be heard but she acts like she doesn't hear anything, I never know a chocolate flavor will be my new favorite. The way her black hair cascade behind and few strands flow in front of her face makes me tuck them behind her ear.

She takes harsh intakes of air which gets unfortunately witnessed by me. I smile kissing her cheek making her close her eyes as if she is trying to memorize this moment. The feeling is mutual, my princess.

Well, I have a crush upon Eleanor. A girl where society allows as an outcast but I will eagerly open my arms for her, letting her know that I will be there. The first sight I got a glimpse of her was when she came running that day.

The rain is heavily pouring down and I sigh in defeat. I kick a small stone that is near my foot waiting for my car to appear. Due to the heavy rainfall, there has been a traffic jam blocking all the entrance that lead to school. As I lazily drag my eyes up, I find her.

More like discovered a beauty well wrapped in mocha color. She runs crossing the road placing her bag above her head. The white blouse is now sticking to her skin and her grey skirt turned darker. I never knew that school's uniform is the prettiest until she wore them. Her tie is displaced yet she doesn't bother to place it rightfully.

Her wet hair thankfully hides her chest but the inside jewels are well shown. Her brown eyes warily looks aside and soon she crosses the path and stands by my side. She flips her wet hair that brushed my face, dripping my dry face with her droplets.

"Shit." That was her first word but what awe me is her sweet tone as if her larynx previously is dipped in honey and then placed. My diaphragm contracts and expands as I witness the beauty in front of me.

We both stand in a bus stop but the open stage turns into a cozy compartment due to her closeness. Her fruity smell perfume invades my tongue as I inhale hungrily like a starve-man. Suddenly she laughs listening to what  her friend tells beside her. The high pitch must be noted by Ariana so that she can use them later in her music.

Unfortunately, she doesn't see me. Never doea. Not even when I try to search for her and find her sitting at the corner with a book that interests her and a can she sips in every few seconds. As if I am a ghost to her but  I am rejoiced when I got to know her name and after that, may be the crush intensified into something much stronger.

"Eleanor." I spell her name, careful to drag every letters in gentleness. Days turn into weeks and weeks to months and finally years but I sworn to give my heart to her, not afraid that the rejection from her will not only stab me but kill me.

I still remember and still do the same thing whenever she is near to my perimeter, brush my hair properly and smooth my shirt freeing it from any crease.

I still do and that is what I am doing right now. I straighten the shirt which got crumpled to the side. "What are you doing?"

My head snaps at her. I look at the corner and chuckle nervously, "Well, I'm having itching." To prove my statement I start to scratch that area. She grins at me rolling her eyes.

"You need to bathe after all it's the start of summer season and I don't want to work under a scratching monster."

I gasp dramatically, "A scratching monster is what you think I am? Then you should also know that I am a tickling monster." My fingers wiggle and soon start to tickle her stomach as she bursts into laughter.

She tries to remove my hand but couldn't due to the tight grasp I had around her. Her belly full of laughter made me smile, through heart to soul.

"Jackson l-leave me." Her close eyes now has tears as she cries hysterically.

"No. Not until you say sorry." I grin behind her.

"O-okay f-first stop t-tickling me." I stop but don't leave her. I don't know about you all and how you react when you are near your crush but I feel like I am finally in safe heaven.

"S-sorry."

"You are forgiven, belleza moka." I whisper lowly inhaling the the unknown floral scent shampoo she applied today.

(belleza moka: mocha beauty)

"Jackson." I hum.

"It's payback time." She turns around attempting to tickle me, well an attempt she failed miserably. I smirk looking down at the fiery ball.

"Then I shall have one too." She squeals wiggling free from my grasp and I allowed her. I chase her, the delightful laughter echoes in the empty fields.

-

The normal stoic face appears as I enter inside the house of Mr. Addison. "Hello, Jack." I smile at Eleanor's mother and greet her back politely.

"Where is Eleanor?" I ask her and her fake smile dissipate into thin air and a pretty fitting lines of scowl appeared on her forehead. She quickly regains her composure and smiles at me, the red paint lines extend upwards like the Joker in a horror movie.

"She is up doing nothing." I nod my head and walk toward the staircase to her room. "Do you need anything, Jack? Coffee or any snack?" I roll my eyes, thankful that my back is facing her. At least she has some decency to ask her guest but my stomach doesn't require any extra food so I shake my head. "No, ma'am. I am good."

"Please don't call me ma'am. It makes me feel old. Call me Charlotte."

I turn back to offer a tight smile and say, "Sure, Charlotte." Without waiting for her remarks I rush inside Eleanor's bedroom which is thankfully opened. I quickly go inside and close the door sighing in relief. My eyes are closed at that moment but when I open them, I am met with the dark beauty.

Her elegant body is swaying with each beats of unknown music that is playing in her headphone is a sight to capture. I briskly pull out my phone and open the camera app to record her movements. Just when she turns back, she shrieks looking at me and then at the phone.

Her usual calmness soon evaporate and anger rose. "You stupid f**ker." She growls.

I shrug nonchalantly. "I guess I need more evidences to keep you by my side." She lunges upon me where we both fall on the carpet.

"I f**king don't care, Jackson." I growl at her.

"I am Jack and Jackson." I retort.

She smirks at me. "Why? Afraid that anyone will know your real name? Sorry baby I will tweet and spread your name."

I roll my eyes but my heart flutters at the unique piece of structure she embedded just for herself. "Whatever. Did you learn the derivatives I told you to?"

I sit down on a chair and flip the pages of mathematics just to find the chapters at the last. "Yeah, I did." I cock one brow and turn to look at her with smirk plaster on my face.

"Really?" She shrugs.

"Fine then what is d/dx of sinx?"

"cosx." I smile.

"d/dx of logx."

"One by x." I hum and finally find the exercise where twenty questions related to the topic appears.

"Do upto ten questions. Rest needs to formulate and then the formulas are included. Within fifteen minutes I need answers."

"Sure." She walks towards her study table and starts doing her sum and for the first time in my life I feel doubtful of her actions.

Why is she so silent and obeying my orders?

But the chain rule broke when Charlotte from downstairs shouts. "Eleanor come down now." She stops scribbling and turns to look at me, smirking.

"I think the gift has been opened."

-

hey hey hey Eleanor you are too bad to leave all of us hanging out there. but i am so happy to finally be in peace after completing this chapter before the due date.

by the way, one question that strikes my mind. who is your favourite male character? i know more are left to introduce but as we reached to fourteenth chapters, guess your favourite character.

do follow me on
Instagram and on wattpad (@BeSmittenByMe) to get notify about my upcoming project and notifications respectively. Sneak peaks will be shown.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 574 10
[on going] ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ-๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ-๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐„๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ...
6.8K 778 19
"๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ?" "๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ." โ‡ฃ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—’๏ฟฝ...
88.6K 2.2K 53
"๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ. ๐„๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ." - "๐ˆ'...
134K 2.5K 36
"๐‘ฐ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’† " ๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’Ž๐’Š๐’“๐’Œ๐’” " ๐’Š๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž๐’” ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š " ๐’Š ๐’”๐’‚๐’š ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’”๐’Ž๐’Š๐’“๐’Œ...