intergalactic mercenaries (a...

بواسطة dabi-blueflames24

The story follows godghidorah (godorah) a hybrid offspring between one of the strongest members of the ghidor... المزيد

godorahs bio
full human character list
human characters bio
godorahs team
full bio
character themes
the glizzy (joke chapter)
new year special
introductions 2 (not canon)
Chapter 2: The Fight
chapter 3: A Whole New World? (part 1)
chapter 4: a whole new world (part 2)
chapter 5: the line of business
chapter 6: godorahs grief...
chapter 7: helios has awakened
chapter 8: a team reunited

chapter 1:Awakening And Introductions

2.2K 14 18
بواسطة dabi-blueflames24

INTRO

* Godorahs POV *

I was training with neo, teaching him more about ki based attacks.

Me: and thays how ya perform the masenko and the special beam cannon, learned that from a certain green friend of mine.

Neo: cool! Oh, hey dad?

Me: yep?

Neo: can you teach me that "kamahamaha" move?

Me: *chuckles* it's pronounced kamehameha son.

Neo:oh ok, but can you still show me please?

Me: *sigh* oh alright.

But as I fired everything around me became engulfed in flames
And neo started to turn to dust..

Me: N-NEO?!

neo: d-dad I, I Dont feel so g-good..

He started to fade away

Me: OH MY GOD! NEO!!

I ran towards him and I held his hand

Me: d-don't worry neo, everythings gonna be oka-

And before I knew it neo was gone..

Me: NEO!!!

and not long after the whole room around me started to crumble.

Me: holy shit!!!, hey Hades!, Bauzire!, stinger!, helios!!, Gregar!!!, blizzard!!!!
HELLO?!?

the whole room exploded but, I didn't feel anything.

- no one's POV -

Godorah: gah!..huh?

Godorah woke up in a pod, he tried to move but it was a very enclosed space so his movement was very limited, but he finally remembered what happened, it was all a bad dream he banged on the floor he was laying on to singnal for helios to wake up, But there was no response.

He then banged on the door to the side of him but it was frozen shut.

Godorah: rraah!!

He shot a small ki blast and just like that the door was disintigrated.

Godorah got out of his sleeping pod
And notices the whole area was covered in crystals.

Godorah: what the fuck?

He notices that the area is brighter than usual He shoots up bursting through an open window in the roof and notices he's definitely not in space anymore, he gets a good look at his ship and the environment around it.

Its a little overwhelming for him seeing as it felt like just a second ago he was having a fun time with his friends/crew but his train of though gets interrupted when he hears an echoing sound.

Godorah: the hell?!

He notices some spikes rising from the water, and they looked just like his dorsal plates and to his surprise a woman pops up out of the water.

Godzilla: SSKKRREEEOOONNNKK!!!!!!

Godorah: wait that roar, it sounds just like one of my roars..

He examined her body, mainly focusing on her dorsal plates and her tail, at that moment he knew for a fact she was a member of the godzilla species.

But he then hears another roar, and he sees a golden flash heading towards them and when his eyes adjust he notices a feminine figure making its way towards him

Godzilla: OH FOR GODS SAKE..!

Godorah: what? What's going on?

Ghidorah: well well well, what do we have here~? My dear goji~ and oh, who's this?

Godzilla: that's exactly what I was about to ask her

Godorah: "her"? Excuse me lady I'm a male.

Godzilla: what's a male? it sounds annoying..

Godorah: well you females aren't much better woman..

he said with, an annoyed scowl

Godzilla: geez, attitude much?

Ghidorah: heh I like him already~

Godorah noticed the amount of lust in her eyes.

Godorah: hey, don't you get any funny ideas..

Ghidorah: too late~

Godzilla then notices he has dorsal plates just like her and he has wings just like ghidorah.

Godzilla: hey!

Godorah: hmm?

Godzilla: who are you?

Godorah: godghidorah. or godorah for short.

Ghidorah: wait there's another one?, I thought the only ghidorahs where me and my sisters.

Godorah: wait sisters? *could she be related to my mom?, no she can't be..*

Godzilla: OK well godorah, why do you look like me, if your a ghidorah?

Godorah: Well I'm actually a hybrid between a godzilla and a ghidorah
"kaizer Godzilla" and "sun ghidorah"

Ghidorahs mind: SUN GHIDORAH?!
I'm pretty sure keizer told me about her once!

Godzilla: damn....... That's crazy, and here I was thinking you where just some idiotic wannabe pretending to be me.

Godorah: lady that doesn't even scratch the surface, but enough about me, what about the two of you, who are you two ladies because we've established that im (sort of) the same species as both of you.

Godzilla: Well I am godzilla, ruler of earth, goddess of destruction and most Importantly, I am the queen of the monsters!

Godorah:.................................. Nice👌

Godzilla: what?!, I just told you I'm the most powerful force of nature on this planet, and all you can say is "nice"?!

Godorah mind: strongest force on this planet huh?

Ghidorah:ok enough about you, now more importantly I am queen ghidorah, empress of the ghidorah empire, this planets new ruler and YOUR new queen~.

Godorah:......... Yeah no..

Ghidorah: excuse me?

Godorah: yeah your not my queen, because let me make something absolutely clear.

He shoots towards her at the speed of sound so it's like he teleported next to her.

Godorah: I TAKE ORDERS FROM NO ONE...

He shoots back to his previous position.

Ghidorah was actually a little intimidated.

Godzilla: damn.... that was hot

Godorah: pardon?, how can I be hot when we're in sub zero temperature?

Godzilla realised what she had just said and blushed.

Godzilla: n-nothing!

Ghidorah: ooooh looks like someone has a crush on someone~

Godzilla: n-no I don't! Shut up!!!

Ghidorah: oh yes you do, I can read peoples heart rates and body temperature just by being near them
And your stats are going ballistic~

Godorah was blushing a little bit, even though he doesn't know a lot about flirting, but due to some small talk he overhears from his friends, he does know about having a crush and being in love with someone.

Ghidorah: but back off bitch he's mine..~

Godorah: oh uuuuuhhh wow, immm f-flattered godzilla and ghidorah but I barely know you two.

Godzilla: I uuuh I'm ....*sigh* I'm sorry, I've just not seen another one of my species before in a very long time.

Ghidorah: wow godzilla, keep that up and you two will never get together~

Godzilla: you'd better watch it ghidorah!

Godorah: (damn her powers increasing)

Godzilla: so back to the real subject, males, godorah are there any other males with you.

Godorah: well yes there's my crew but they're more of my frieeeeeeeeennnds annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.......OH GOD MY SON!

Godorah instantly flys back to the ship to free his son and his friends.

ghidorah wanted to fly after him but godzilla shoots her down.

Godzilla: Oh no You Don't!, Don't Think I've forgotten About What You have Done To me, my Friend's And my Daughter!!

Ghidorah: oh you want to die before you get to know my future king~?

Godzilla: oh please, like he'd ever be with a bitch like you!

Ghidorah: heh whatever let's just get this over with~

Godorah shoots into the sleeping pod room and finds neos capsule, he rips the door open and picks up the child and he slams his fist onto the floor of the room, using his (Suppressed) thermal atomic energy.

It melts the ice and the crystals almost instantly and he individually helps his friends out of their pods and he lays them down on the floor and the table
And since he was taken out of his pod first neo wakes up.

Neo:... Uuuh huh? Wha..?

Godorah: NEO!

Neo: *gasp* DAD!!!

the father and son duo then have a nice long hug.

Neo: d-d-d-dad, I-I-i m-m-m f-f-f-fw-w-e-e-ee-ezzi-ing-g!!

Godorah: oh crap! Don't worry I'll help you.

He heats his body up to warm up his son.

Godorah: just stay close to me it'll be ok..

Neo: what about uncle helios, blizzard, Gregar, Bauzire, stinger and Hades?

Godorah: don't worry little guy, they're Warriors, they'll come through.

He says while patting his sons head

He was about to help his friends but his thoughts where then interrupted when he hears fighting outside.

(play until 0:24)

Godorah notices that godzilla has collapsed and ghidorah placed her heal on her forehead to keep her down

Ghidorah: that's right godzilla, know your place~

Godzilla: f-fuck you!

Godorah: HEY YOU TWO BREAK IT UP!

Ghidorah smirks and steps away from godzilla but before she can say something she notices neo in godorahs arms, godghidorah walks up to Goji and gives her a strange blue pill, she eats it from his hand and all of her wounds are completely healed.

Godzilla: Whoa! I feel so much better now, thanks for that.

Ghidorah: uuum, godorah.. who is that child your holding?

Godorah: he's my son.

Godzilla: son?

Godorah: yeah my offspring, you know, the male equivalent of a daughter?

Godzilla: oh ok, why are you holding him so tight?

Godorah: he's not used to this kind of cold so I'm heating him up to keep him warm.

Ghidorah: I can always keep him warm for you~

Godorah growls at her words

Neo: hey dad who are those ladies?

Godorah: that's godzilla and ghidorah.

Neo: can I do say hi?

Godorah shoots a slight glare at godzilla but nothing too aggressive, bet he all out scowls at ghidorah and telepathically speaks.

Godorah: if you hurt him, I will obliterate you..

Ghidorah: relax I wouldn't hurt such an adorable child~

Godzilla mutters: tell that to jr.

Godorah: OK son go on, don't worry I won't let them hurt you.

Neo cautiously walked over to ghidorah who had an innocent smile on her face, he could feel her power, it was enormous!, but obviously not as strong as his dad.

Neo is right in front of ghidorah.

Neo: h-h-hi.

Ghidorah: hello Little one, what's your name~?

Neo: my names n-neo.

Ghidorah: well neo I am queen ghidorah~.

Neo: ghidorah?, wait that name's just like my dad.

Ghidorah: yep me and him are in a way the same species.

Neo: cool!

Neo starts shivering again which ghidorah notices after she had her little giggle.

Ghidorah: aw what's wrong sweetie?

Neo: n-nothing j-j-just c-cold..

Ghidorah: aww it's ok little one, c'mere let me warm you up~.

She holds out her arms, which then neo walks into them and ghidorah gently picks him up.

Godorah and godzilla where very tempted to snatch him from her arms.

But they saw the happy look on neos face as he was snuggling with ghidorah.

Neos head was resting on ghidorahs chest .

Neo: mmmhh..

Ghidorah: aw he's so Cute~

Godorah: damn right he is!

Ghidorah: I kinda wanna keep him~.

Ghidorah saw godorah staring daggers at her.

Ghidorah: uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh..
Nevermind.

Godorah: good answer..
(so if you see the letters looking like this then it's when he's speaking telepathically)

After a little while of socialising, it turned night and the northern lights where on in the sky at full display.

Neo: uum miss ghidorah, can you please let me go I wanna say hi to the other lady.

Ghidorah oh okay, but please don't be too long~

Neo: I wont.

While neo was walking he notices that his dad and godzilla where having a nice conversation so it seemed he was getting along with her but he still didn't trust ghidorah.

Godorah: welp godzilla looks like he wants to talk to you now.

Godzilla: oh, really?

Neo: hello miss godzilla!

Godzilla: aw that's adorable, please just call me goji.

Neo: O-ok "goji"

Godzilla: so what brings you and your dad here, I can't really get answers out of him?

Neo: I actually don't know, I just woke up not too long ago..

Goji: oh ok then, fair enough.

Neo then starts shivering again.

Goji: oh, not used to the cold huh?

Neo shakes his head while crouching down into a ball, trying to warm himself up.

Goji: need some help?

Neo: what?

Goji: here let me help warm you up.

Neo: oh thanks.

She kneels down and wraps her arms around him and her clothes start to glow blue and her body temperature rises, as does neos goji then wraps her tail around him and squeezes gently so she doesn't Hurt him.

Neo laid down and had his arms around Gojis tail hugging it like a pillow.

Godorah came by and sat next to them.

Godzilla: hey..

Godorah: hmm?

Godzilla: you've raised a good kid.

Godorah: oh, thanks... Hm..

Godzilla: what's wrong?

Godorah: I mean no offence or anything but I barely know you and you and your friend there just came up to us and started warming up to my son, both metaphorically and literally, don't you find that, oh I don't know a little wierd.

Godzilla: Well I wanted to thank you for helping me out against ghidorah, I hate to admit it but she was really giving me some trouble there.

Godorah: don't mention it.

Ghidorah then walks to them and sits down next to godorah.

Ghidorah: you know, this planet isn't as ugly as it bought it was.

Godorah: had a change of heart?

Ghidorah: oh god no!, I'm still gonna Dominate this planet and make it mine, starting with you~

She points at godzilla

Godorah: and what about me?

Ghidorah: the child's asleep right?

Godorah and godzilla nod to confirm it.

Ghidorah: hmm I suppose you'd make a fine sexual partner, or maybe even a good husband for me

Godzilla: hey!

Ghidorah: oh hush you, I can tell be reading your,body movements,
Body temperature, Your hearts bpm
And I've seen the way you look at him
I can feel that lust in your eyes, you feel the exact same way~

Godorah completely froze and after a couple of seconds of awkward silence he takes neo and teleports him back to his sleeping pod and then teleports back to the group.

Godorah scowls down at ghidorah
And clearly states while cracking his knuckles.

Godorah: YOU, ME RIGHT NOW..

Ghidorah: oh falling for me already I see~?

Godorah: if you think your good enough to call ME your "partner" then FIGHT ME AND PROVE YOUR WORTHY OF IT!

Ghidorah: heh with pleasure~

They flew to a more desolate part of the biome.

Ghidorah: your ready new pet?

Godorah: ready as i'll ever be..

The two charge at each other and...

TO BE CONTINUED

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE PRETTY SHORT BECAUSE IT'S ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE THE FIGHT

so who will wil, feel free to vote now

(Suppressed) Godghidorah

(he's stuck in his Suppressed state because he's just woken up after like a couple million years)

Or

Queen ghidorah

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

221 0 13
THIS IS AN X READER BUT ITS ALSO A BKDK Katsuki Bakugou had the perfect life. He finally worked through a really difficult part of his life and fell...
9.1K 225 22
female Saiyan OC x rwby harem wanted to try and I was actually really wanting to a DBZ x RWBY story so yeah gonna give it a try also OC will really o...
118K 1.4K 38
You are Y/n L/n and You are A God that exists outside the Multiverse but one day you finally got bored and decided to form A Massive Muttiversal Hare...
3.9K 84 25
This is a crossover of DBZ and Tokyo Ghoul, my 2 favourite animes. The story is set in the modern day of Tokyo, which is haunted by mysterious humano...