SATAN'S CHILD

By LittleRedHen_

If you were hit by a truck and someone or somewhat saved you from dying, what would you do? More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTERS 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
Greetings

THE DEAL

805 27 48
By LittleRedHen_

"Good morning, my beautiful mother!" I yelled as I jumped on her back and kisses her cheeks.

She laughed at my antics and resumed on cutting the onion. "Look who's finally awake early in the morning.." she said in amusement.

My eyes found it's way to the clock at the wall. I frowned after reading the time. "It's 9 o'clock already, Mom. There's nothing early about that.."

"You wake up at twelve, honey..." He looked at me and shook her head.

I pouted and walk to the table and sat down on the chair. Then I watched her cook. She's on her favorite apron. Her curly long hair is tied. She cut the ingredients carefully. How I missed her doing this. I haven't seen her cook for ages.

Why? Because whenever I woke up, she's gone to her work. Then when I'm already home, she's sleeping. We never had the chance to bond with each other.

But now, I promised to my self that I would change my ways. I would like to spend every morning with her. Watching her cook. Eating breakfast with her. Even dropping her to her workplace. I want to do that all.

"Ouch!" My mother winced pulling me from my own world.

I immediately got up to see what happened. She must've mistakenly cut her finger. I sighed. "Sit down mom. I'll cook.."

"What? No. It's just a cut. No worries.."

"Yes. I know it's just a cut but I want to cook so I'll take over from here. You go sit down.." I pushed her lightly and she chuckled at me.

She first went to grab the first aid kit and then sat down. I put my apron and proceed on cooking. My mom is just making curry.

"You will make a good husband, kookie.." I blushed at the nickname. I haven't heard that in a while and it gives me goosebumps. Only my mom calls me that.

I turn to her and smiled. "Really?"

She smiled at me too and it sends me butterflies. God, I missed her smiling at me. "Yes. Of course. Do you have someone right now?"

"None, Mom. I'm busy at work.."

"What!? Well you should get yourself a husband so I could meet them already.." she whined like a kid and it makes me laugh.

Yes, My mother knows I'm gay and she's fine with it. She told me she will be happy to accept me rather than lose me. And looking back, it makes my heart melt. She's the kindest.

"I'm just 24, Mom. I'm not in a rush.."

She then smiled at me whole-heartedly. I continued with my cooking session while my mom watched me from behind. When I finished cooking, my mom already set up the table. I put the cooked dish in a bowl and put it on the table. We started eating 'till our hearts content.

"Today is your day off. Right, Mom?" I asked between my chewing.

"Yes. How about you?"

"Well today is not yet my day off but I told them I would be spending this day with you!" I said, full excitement.

"Oh really?"

"Yup" I replied, popping the 'p' at the end.

"Then where are you planning on taking your mother to?" She asked.

I smiled at her. "Why not we finish this and see?"

She gave me a big grin and we proceed on finishing our meal.

-

"Mom! Are you done yet?" I yelled from the stairs.

So it's taking so long for her to find her OOTD and I  just can't be patient. Would you ever take two hours just to find your clothes!? No to me.

"Yes I'm done you impatient brat.." she walk down the stairs and smack me at my head. She's wearing a simple white shirt and fitted black jeans and white shoes. Only that!? For fucking two hours!?

I groaned holding the part of my head she hit. "What took you so long?"

"Well, I have to be gorgeous!"

"Mom, you're always gorgeous. Even without any effort.."

"You're spoiling me too much, honey.."

"I'm just saying the truth.."

"HAHAHA alright! You win."

We laughed in unison as I escort her to the passenger seat. After I closed the door I walk to the driver's seat and started the engine of my car.

"Are you sure you're going to drive?" She asked and fear evident in her dark brown eyes.

I turned to my mom, mouth opened and my jaw almost drop. "You're terrified!?"

"Well, sort of..."

"Mom! It's not like it's your first time seeing me drive.."

"The first time that I'm your passenger, you almost hit the car at the fucking tree, Jeongguk.." she narrowed her eyes at me. Well she is right. But I was just twelve back then. I'm now 24.

"Mom, I am now 24.." I said with my poker face.

"Same difference. You're still that Jeongguk back then.." she mocked at me tilting her head right and left and stuck her tongue out.

Oh is that how a 46 year old woman acts?

"Wow. How mature, mother.." I commented while she laughed.

We head to the road and I can't hid my smile just by thinking that we were together. My mom would always gasped in amusement whenever she saw a beautiful scenery. Guess, she doesn't have the time to enjoy this all like this one.

We arrived at the first place I would take her to.

"Our first stop..." I told my mom as I park the car.

"The Mall?" She asked unamused.

"You don't want here?"

"No. It's just that—why here?"

I looked at her and grin, raising my brows up and down. She then get want I want to say and copy my smile.

"Shopping!" We squeal together.

We excitedly got out of the car and walked inside the Mall. We were like kids who just got inside a mall for the first time.

"So? What should I buy?" My mom got out of the fitting room holding two work suits at each of her hands. 

Wow. Just when I thought we were having fun. I guess she still can't forget about her work. Can't blame her though.

"Both..."

"Oh come on, honey. Be serious!"

"I am serious, Mom. Both of that would look good on you.."

She looked at me lovingly and then proceed on buying both. I just stared at her while she do her thing. Sometimes I wonder, do people ever think that we were a mom and a child? I mean, my mom, she looks like she never aged. Upon her 40's she still look younger and I can't help but think that maybe I look more adult than her.

When she was done, she approached me and told me that she was hungry at the same time, her stomach growled and I chuckled at that. Stomach never lies.

We got to this nice japanese restaurant and my mom almost ordered all of the dishes. She told me she would be the one paying but this is my scheme so I protested and I won. Money is never a problem if it's for my mom, and if possible, I would buy the whole world for her if she asked me to.

"We should do this more often, honey.." my mother said with her mouth full.

I chuckled at her look and grabbed a tissue to wipe her mouth. If you ask me, I don't know which one of us is the mother and which one of us is the child.

"I would like that mom. And actually we're going to start that from now on.." I told her with a big smile.

Unexpectedly, my mom grabbed my cheeks just to pinch it hard. I winced in pain and I unconsciously smacked her hands. She looked at me wide eyes. Then she narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms on her chest. "Oh so you're now hitting your mother huh?" She raised her brow.

"No—yes—I mean, you pinch my cheeks mom! It hurts.." I rolled my eyes at her playfully.

"Ugh-" she gasped in shock and dramatically clenched her chest. "And you're now rolling your eyes!?" She asked me, faking her anger.

Being the playful I am. I follow the flow. "Yes mother.." I said with my sassy voice.

I held back my laughter just like what she is doing right now. We continued on playing until my mom gave in and burst out her laughs. We laughed in unison.

And I just can't help but stare at her. I mentally marked this day as one of the happiest days of my life. I enjoyed this moments with my mom. And I am sure that I would love everything we do as long as we're together.

To be honest, ever since I woke up this morning, I had a feeling that today, something unexpected will happen. I don't know if it's good or bad but something told me that I want to spend time with my mom. Just that. I want to enjoy lots of moments with her.

When we finished eating, I payed and the waiter thanked us. We bowed and thank him also and then we got out of the restaurant.

While we walk to my car I kept on wondering where would I take my mom next. And just when I was about to come up with an idea, a kid bumped into me. She was at least five years old or below. We landed on the ground with her on my stomach.

"O-Ouch.." I massaged my back which is the first to hit the hard ground.

My mother immediately approached us and help the little girl got up. I sat on the ground still holding my back. When the girl lifted her face, she's crying.

My mom, with the softest heart, took pity at the poor little girl. She knelt down to level the kid and cupped her face. "Hey. Hey. Hey. It's fine. Don't cry. Don't cry." She tried to console the girl but she just whined louder. "What's the problem, dear? Why are you crying?" She asked.

I got up and just watched them. The kid gulped and tried to form words. Which was actually hard to understand because she kept on sobbing but I heard that she's lost and can't find her mother. I took pity on her too. Even I wouldn't know what to do except to cry when I can't find my mom.

"It's gonna be okay. Just shush, my dear. I'm sure your mom is just around here." My mom assured the girl.

She seemed to buy it because she slowly stopped crying. "R-really?"

"Yes. But you have to stop crying so we can find her, okay?"

"O-Okay.."

"Alright then, my name is Jeana. What about you?"

"J-Jenny.."

"Wow! What a coincidence. We are both Js.." she giggled.

Jenny managed to smile and that made my mom soft, even I. Then across the street we heard a loud yell of this girl's name. It seems she was her mother. And from the looks of her, she is so worried.

My mother and I gasped when Jenny suddenly ran to her mother. My eyes widened as I saw a huge truck coming to her. I didn't think twice. My body moved. I heard jenny's mom shouted her daughter's name. And I heard my mom as well yelled my name. I pushed jenny out of the way and with a blink of an eye, I was hit by a massive amount of pain.

I closed my eyes because of the impact. I felt the cold concrete road under my skin. I tried opening my eyes but all I could see is a blurry sky. My ears are ringing and I couldn't hear anything. I'm paralyzed and I can't feel anything. It's just light. I'm like a feather. A cotton.

Then I saw a blurry image of a person. I felt I was lifted and my ears started to function again. Little by little the pain started striking. I cried in pain. It hurt so much.

"J—k—jeongjeongguk." I heard my mom's voice. She's crying. I hate it when my mom is crying. Why is she crying again? "J-Jeongguk. H-honey.."

'Mom..' I tried to speak but my throat is dry and my voice isn't coming out.

She started tapping my cheeks. "Honey. Honey...p-please. Don't—don't g-go... Mom s-still needs—needs y-you.." she kept on sobbing and I felt my self tired.

I'm tired. But I don't wanna sleep. What if I don't wake up again? I still want to be with my mom. I want to change my ways. I want to spend lots of mornings with her. I want to cook for her. I can't go yet.

"I-I'm.....s-s-sor...ry.." I managed to lift my arms and she instantly held my hand and put it in her cheeks. Blood is all over her. My blood.

That's right. I saved jenny. Now I'm dying but I can't die yet! I can't! I need my mom! No! I can't go! I don't wanna die.

I cried.

My mom cried.

People crowded us.

I heard sirens.

"P-please. Jeongguk. H-Hold on.. t-they w-will be here..soon...o-kay? S-so..you got to—got to hold on, h-honey.." my mother begged.

I want to hold on mom. I don't want to go. But my body is giving up. I'm tired. I'm sleepy.

I don't wanna die.

I prayed for those four words over and over. Hoping that someone would hear it and grant my wish. I'm at my limit when I heard a voice. It's not clear but I know it's not from my mom.

"Oh look what we have here.." the voice said.

It was so loud that I thought it's from my mind. And the voice is deep so I am sure it was from a man.

"W-Who are you?" I tried to communicate

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk." He said. "I can hear your prayer, I am not a god though.."

"T-Then...w-w-what are you?" 

"Oh, bun. You sure want to know?"

"Y-yeah.."

"Answer my question first.."

I frowned or tried to frown. I honestly can't feel anything. All I see is an endless white. It's like I'm inside this big room and there's nothing to see but white. I could hear his voice though.

"A-Alright.."

"You don't want to die yet, am I correct?"

"Y-Yes.."

"Why is that?"

"Because of my mom...I am all that is left for her. I still want to cherish our moment together. I haven't had the chance to bond with her these past few years so I figured out I want to change. B-but....now...I-I—"

"Alright! I heard enough. So why not we make ourselves a deal?"

"A-A deal?"

"Yeah. You just have to agree then I will grant your wish.."

'Am I talking to the right person? Should I trust him?—'

"Well sorry to interrupt but I can hear your thoughts. Sorry.." he said 'sorry' in a sarcastic way.

"W-Well then....I-I....I agree.."

I want to be with my mom. I want to stay. It's now or never.

I then heard his laugh all over the place. It's...terrifying. There's no backing out now, Jeongguk.

"Glad you did. Well then, see you later, bunbun.."

Then everything went black.

<3

Was it good? Or was it bad?

-LittleRed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 3.8K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
217K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
26.8K 1.9K 48
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...