Harry Potter Characters x Rea...

By astridxx_

Harry Potter characters x reader Requests are open Not my characters all rights reserved to Dobby for writin... More

Fred Weasley
George Weasly
Sneak Peak
(a/n)
TYSM
Neville Longbottom
THANK YOU!!!
Oliver Wood
Harry Potter
Luna x nb reader
Draco Malfoy
Percy Weasley
Fred Weasley

Ron Weasley

41 2 1
By astridxx_

Requested by 

I made my way across the platform, mum in tow when I stopped in my tracks. "Mummy, that's quite a large family." I giggled and pointed at a large family of redheads.

"(Y/n)! Put your hand down! It isn't polite to point at people! You know this," She scolded me while I giggled some more, continuing to move to the right platform.

I ran with my trolly to platforms nine and ten, preparing myself to pass through. I knew I wouldn't hit the wall, but my owl didn't. "Smoky, don't be scared. See nothing to be shaken up over," I slipped my fingers through the wire of her cage to lightly stroke her feathers as she nuzzled into the touch. 

"Don't straggle too long, you might miss the train," My mum gently nudged my shoulder. I turned around to hug her, grinning wide. "You're coming home for break, just remember that if you get homesick."

I waved goodbye as I got on the train. Now time to make some friends! I can do that, but maybe I should find an empty compartment. I walked down the train corridor to find just about every one of them full, well almost all of them. I slid open the door and poked my head in. There were two boys looking up at me, "Um, excuse me, everywhere else is full. Do you mind if I sit with you two?" They both nodded and beckoned me in. "Hi, my name is (y/n), what's yours?" I asked, sitting down next to the brunette. 

"My name's Harry, pleasure to meet you," The boy next to me turned and shook my hand. He had glasses and what looked like a scar on his forehead.

"Wait, are you Harry Potter?" I asked mouth slightly agape while he nodded and let go of my hand.

"And I'm Ron Weasley!" Beamed the redheaded boy across from me. I recognized him from the platform.

"You have a big family, Ron," I giggled, "I saw them earlier on the platform." I reached out to shake his hand but he seemed a little hesitant. "I think it's really cool! My family is pretty small," I smiled at him, and he relaxed and shook my hand. 

~~~

After a while, we arrived at Hogwarts and got sorted. I became friends with a girl named Hermione and was sorted into Gryffindor with Ron, Hermione, and Harry. Our dorm's portrait is really pretty. Everyone calls her the Fat Lady, but I find that quite rude honestly. Hermione and I share a room, I hope we become best friends.

~~~

"Hermione don't listen to a thing that stupid idiot said, he's just mad a girl corrected his spellwork! Think about it, how would you feel if a muggleborn corrected you if you were a pureblood? He probably didn't mean it and was just trying to save face in front of his peers." I rub the sobbing girl's back while trying to soothe her. 

"I guess-" hick, sniff, "- you're right-" sniff, "- He is pretty dumb, isn't he?" Hermione snuffles and wipes the tears from her eyes. "Thank you, (Y/n). I really appreciate you being here," She pulls me into a hug smiling.

BANG CRASH GROANING TROLL NOISES

"What in Merlin's left toe was that, Hermione?" I whispered to Hermione, "Please tell me that was your stomach or something because we skipped dinner." I sucked a breath in through my teeth.

"No, it wasn't m-" Hermione started looking towards me.

BANG CRASH BOOM MORE TROLL NOISES

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL??!" I scream grabbing Hermione's robes and pulling her out of the way as a huge, ugly troll barges into the bathroom. Pulling her into a stall, "Is that a freaking troll? Tell me that's not a troll, Hermione." I whisper as we crouch down in the stall.

I shake my head as she answers, "I think it is," back to me. I stand and peek my head over the stall as Harry and Ron charge into the bathroom to 'save the day.' "Not gonna lie, Hermione, it kinda looks like Ron," I giggle out to her.

BOOM CRASH

Hermione and I crawl through the stalls as the troll smashes them to pieces. I turned my head to see Harry get flung and Ron on the troll, "Twins honestly- AH-!"

Long story short, we somehow didn't get detention, but I'm giving Hermione the biggest side eye because she told the teachers we went looking for the troll. I can't help rolling my eyes at the fact she's covering for Ron's rude comments but I'll stay quiet. 

~~~

"Harry I swear to Merlin, if Ron doesn't stop staring at that blonde bimbo, I'm going to castrate him," I dramatically flop down next to Harry in the courtyard. " It's getting on my nerves to see!"

"And it's getting on my nerves to hear you moan about him without ever doing anything about it!" Harry snapped back with an eye-roll.  I whine next to him, 'ok queen of sass.' " Oh, (Y/n), before I forget, Ron's planning to ask her to the Yule Ball,"

"WHAT? Harry! Why are you just now saying anything?"  He shrugs at me so I start hitting him with my bag.

~~~

"Guys, how long have I been walking with this? 'Cause I thought we were switching every hour or so and it feels like it's been longer than that. This necklace is making me feel weird." I groan out as I walk next to Hermione in front of Ron and Harry. 

"Of course, it's going to make you feel weird, (Y/n). It's a freaking Horcrux!" Ron snapped back. 

I stopped in my place and turned around, "Excuse me? Well if you feel that strongly about it, you wear the stupid thing!" I yell at him while taking off the locket and throwing it at Ron and Harry. I turned back around and stormed off.

~~~

"YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH HARRY! WHY DON'T YOU JUST MAKE OUT WITH HIM LIKE YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED!" Ron screamed at me in anger.

"I DON'T LIKE HARRY YOU DUFUS, IS YOUR HEAD FILLED WITH SLUDE?" I screamed back at him upset.

"OH DON'T ACT LIKE THE TWO OF YOU WEREN'T JUST MAKING OUT! I SAW IT! I'M NOT AS STUPID AS YOU THINK!" Ron got in my face.

I pushed Ron back, "GET OUT OF MY FACE! I'M NOT GONNA TAKE THIS FROM YOU, AND YEAH RIGHT NOW I THINK YOU'RE KINDA DUMB BECAUSE I WAS GETTING WATER WITH HERMIONE! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I spit back at him. Who does he think he is? 

"You know what, (Y/n)? I don't need this! I'm done." And with that Ron walks away and out of sight.

~~~

"Hermione, I'm worried. He left in such an angry state and he hasn't come back," I sighed.

"Don't worry, (Y/n). Harry will find him," Hermione rubbed circles on my back as she hugged me.

RUSTLE SNAP

Both our heads snapped up to the tent entrance. "See that's probably them now," We tried to reason together but the air was stiff and cold. I jumped up and went outside, "Ron?" I called out, grinning as I made eye contact with, you guessed it, Ronald Weasley. As I was about to make my way toward him, I saw them, Deatheaters. They had us surrounded, Hermione and I tried to fight them off but it was futile. After a short struggle, I felt a sharp pain and everything went black.

~~~

"WHERE ARE THE HORCRUXES YOU STUPID HALFBLOOD!" Bellatrix screamed in my face, spitting on me.

"I don't know," I wheezed out in pain, this has been back and forth for a while, "you stupid, vile woman." I spit in her face.

"CRUCIO!"

I screamed. All I could do was scream. The pain was too much, and this has been going on for what felt like hours. I was exhausted and in pain, my vision was going in and out. As I lay on the floor of Malfoy Manor, I saw figures in the distance of my vision, I could tell they were getting closer in between heavy blinks as a gasped out in pain. All I felt was pain. All my senses were pain.

Pain.

Pain.

Pain.

And then I was out.

~~~

"Please wake up (Y/n). Please be okay. I'm sorry for everything I said, for what I did. You can punch me, I don't care, just please wake up. Just, please do something, anything." I faintly heard someone sobbing. The sound of someone breaking near me as everything slowly came back in waves.

I felt my hand being grabbed and it becomes wet. Then I felt the pain, it felt like I got run over by a train seven times in a row. I groan and gasp. It's all I can do.

"(Y/n)?" My name is sobbed out. I open my eyes.

"Ron?" I brace myself as Ron throws himself on me in a hug.

"I'm so sorry, this is all my fault." He sobs against me.

I run my hands through his soft, red hair. "Hey, it's okay Ron, just take me out on a date to make up for it," I wink at him and then gasp and groan in pain, "Just after I heal, okay?" He laughs and nods.

~~~

As we sit outside Florean Fortescue's Ice-Cream Parlor, on our first official date, I giggle out, "You know, Ron? I've liked you since you saved me from the troll in our first year."

"Really?" Ron squeaked out, ears turning red as he looked down at his ice cream.

I nod and kiss his cheek, "I think it was worth the wait." I booped his nose and licked my ice cream cone.

I felt a tap on my hand, "Hey (Y/n)?" I turned to him as he took my cheek in his hand and softly placed a kiss on my lips, "I think it was worth the wait too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 61.2K 59
"Anyone you excited to finally meet?" she asked. "Harry Potter obviously! Then again, my dad does talk about this other boy a lot and from what I've...
1.8M 27.3K 25
A book full of imagines of Harry Potter, enjoy!♥️☺️ - feel free to request! [Y/N] is Your Name [Y/L/N] is your last name. [Y/H/C] your hair colour [...
335K 7.6K 46
𝐇𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝝾𝘂𝘁 𝝾𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝝾𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝝾𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗹 𝘄𝝾𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝝾𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝗺. 𝐇𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀...
113K 2.7K 85
[Requests are open!!] Female! Reader Will write for..: Before Marauders: Tom Riddle Marauder's era: Remus Lupin James Potter Sirius Black Regulus Bla...